My Life as a Dom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of horror on the girls' faces was a delight. "But sir we bought these for you only, not to display to outsiders. Please can we stay here with you?"

"Kneel!" I ordered. I unzipped my fly and put my cock in Michelle's mouth. She still had her arms behind her back. "Look at me," she looked up. "Don't move," I pushed my cock in and out without touching her hair. I moved to Emma and did the same, she looked up at me as I fucked her mouth, without the defiance she often had.

I moved to Emily, she was waiting with her mouth open so I obliged, she appeared meek and deferential, so tame. "Now girls, what are we going to do?"

"Go to the Horse and Farrier sir," said Emma and Michelle. Emily just nodded her head being too well mannered to speak with her mouth full. We got in the car and drove to the pub. I sat at the table with Emily while the two girls went to the bar.

Both looked good leaning on the bar. They came back with the drinks, two minutes later Michael came over to see if we wanted to eat. Instead of just concentrating on Michelle he was fascinated with Emma and Emily's new look. "We are just going to have one drink before we go on." Michael was disappointed.

I think the girls were expecting me to make them do something outrageous, I didn't. We walked giggling to the Sally, holding on to each other. The girls, particularly Emily, were struggling to walk in the ridiculously high heels. In the Sally we stood at the bar rather than sit down, this pub was not as busy as the Farrier, more local lads than visitors. They of course started chatting to the girls and were sadly disappointed.

I had booked a table at a fairly posh restaurant and I must say the girls would not be too out of place. A lot of attractive young ladies dined there. Michelle ordered the wine and we had an extremely fine meal like a normal family, no messing, we all left dressed as we were when we went in.

We went back to the cottage. Now I felt I had licence to mess up their hair and makeup but first their arses.

"After you went to so much trouble to look stunning and doing so much to please, why did you have to disappoint me? Emma open that bottle of whisky and pour me a drink, one ice cube. You two take your knickers off." I went to the bathroom for a pee, to the bedroom to collect three vibrators and a riding crop.

Emma gave me the whisky. "Line up." They stood in line arms behind them, feet regulation distance apart with Emily in the middle. I sat on the couch. "Pull your skirts up to the waist, get on your knees." I pushed Emma's dress off her shoulders exposing her tits, I did the same with Emily's spaghetti straps. Michelle's dress covered more so I twisted her nipples.

I gave them each a vibrator. "You are going to use these in and around your cunts, as women are good at multitasking, you Emily can lick my cock and you two can kiss and lick my shoes. Bend over arses up, vibrators in and get to work." Emily started opening my fly with one hand, the other being busy.

Emma was not putting enough effort into it I thought. I hit her arse. "Don't you love my shoe Emma?" I hit her arse again and she started licking my shoe with more serious intent. Emily had reached my cock and was licking right up the length. I watched the three of them as I sipped my delicious Scotch and waited for something to occur, occasionally hitting arses randomly.

The expected 'can I come sir' was "Can I go sir please," from Michelle.

"Yes, first take that dress off and crawl, keep the vibrator in your cunt. Emily take her place, Emma take Emily's place," I instructed as I finished my Scotch. When Michelle returned I had her pour me another before she took her place at my other foot. I watched them for a while, occasionally hitting an arse.

"Emma stop; sit back, spread your legs and masturbate, I want to see you cum. We all want to see you cum, Emily, Michelle take my shoes and socks off and suck my toes." We watched Emma use the vibrator on her cunt. "I think it would be nice if you girls played with Emma's tits," I suggested.

"Please sir, can I go, I will pee myself, if I come," asked Emma. I laughed.

"So you'll go if you come?"

"Yes sir." In a different place I would have made her carry on but I didn't own the carpet.

"Go on then, crawl. Take her place Emily, let's see if you can come." Blushing, Emily sat with her legs open and the vibrator in her cunt. "Tits Michelle," I ordered. Emma returned. "Suck my cock, I expect you all to come in the next two minutes. Go."

The three girls worked away with the vibrators and fingers and all managed to come within the two minutes. "Stand up, you can all sleep in the spare bedroom, go." They looked disappointed as they trundled off. I poured another whisky for myself and sat watching some television before I went to bed. Christ I could have fucked one of them, my erection rampant but they needed to be taught a lesson. Am I going mad, why should I suffer to teach them a lesson? Why should I go to bed on my own with a hard on? Fucking idiot.

Emma

Wow did we look sexy, Michelle first in her see through dress, me in my low cut, holey dress and Emily in her little black dress. I think our hair was the biggest surprise, mine wavy and Emily's straight. Dyson's straighteners and curlers are wonderful. He was really pleased with us and said he would show us off at the pub.

No, even I who loves to show off did not want to be out in public. Poor Emily almost cried, Michelle I suppose had most on show, her nipples were visible. If I was careful I could keep myself fairly covered. Sir was angry at our protests. Shit what will he make us do? Will he want our knickers? Well their knickers as I'm not wearing any.

He did nothing, we had one drink then went to the other pub, the mood was good, we were giggling. Standing at the bar being chatted to by some young lads was fun, we turned down the many offers of drinks. In a fancy restaurant we did not feel so out of place and had a wonderful meal. We returned to the cottage to face our punishment for complaining about going out.

Dresses up to our waist and tits exposed Emily and I had to kiss and lick his shoes while masturbating with a vibrator and being hit by a riding crop. He was determined to humiliate us, determined that we would comply with future instruction. Emma was licking his cock, lucky bitch!

He instructed her to masturbate while we all watched her. He let her go for a wee rather than wet the carpet. If we had been elsewhere I don't think he would have let her go. Or me later. He sat there drinking his posh whisky, his cock out and hard and said we had to come in two minutes. We all did it as we had spent time getting worked up. He sent us to bed in the spare room! His erection in full view and not wanting anyone to do anything about it!

Emily dashed to the bathroom, needing a wee in a hurry, we followed her in and started getting ready for bed. "I feel really upset," said Emily while wiping her pussy. "I would have preferred him beating us rather than sending us to bed like naughty schoolgirls while he was rock hard."

"He would rather send us off than fuck us," said Michelle.

"Do we do plan B tomorrow? Will that please him or will he be more vexed? Asked Emily.

"Let's go for it," I decided. "Set your alarm Michelle for five o'clock. Emily let's go and wash our hair, we need it back to normal in the morning.

Five a.m.

We were up and getting ready early, hoping sir would not be too upset that we had taken the initiative.

To be continued.