My Life as a Dom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow this is why you insisted on coming here again."

"Yes sir, I want it so much."

"But you were against anal said it was dirty."

"I want to lose my virginity on the sacrifice stone and this is the only virginity I have left." she giggled. "I have a lot of lubricant." She had a tube of Ky and handed it to me, she bent over. "Squeeze it up my bum." Christ I was taking orders now. I obeyed, I will pay her back later.

Emma set off to the sacrificial stone, "Give me five minutes, please sir." I started stripping. Five minutes later I walked out, I felt a fool, last time I had not thought about the film, this is false. Emma was facing the stone, her arse stuck out her arms trying to hug it. As I approached she brought her arms round and spread her arse cheeks.

The sun had started to rise, the colours muted by the light mist. I held my Ky drenched cock to aim it into her. Her arse looked delectable in this light, I hope she is ready for this. "Relax," I whispered as I placed my cock at her entrance. I slowly pushed it in. "Relax, relax, relax," I continued to whisper.

I broke the seal and got the head in. "Aaaaagh," she yelled. I pushed again, again she screamed.

"Are you alright?" I whispered.

"Yes, keep going. Aaaaaaaagh." She threw her head back. I pushed in all the way. Emma put her hands against the stone to brace against my thrusts. I held her hip with one hand and her tit with the other, I continued to fuck her arse. She appeared to be loving it, real or acting?

"Aaaaaagh, oh God, oh God, I'm coming," she shrieked. Even the sheep looked up. I pounded even harder. Fuck this was amazing, I could feel the atmosphere, thousands of years of sex and sacrifice. Whispering, my head was spinning, I went harder and faster, no thought for Emma, all consumed by my own orgasm. And what an orgasm.

Emma turned round, fell to her knees and grabbed my cock. She was about to put it in her mouth, I grabbed her hair, said "No," pulled her up and kissed her. Her arms shot round my neck as we kissed. "Get down on your hands and knees," I took a handful of her hair and led her off crawling.

Once behind some stones she jumped up, again threw her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. "Thank you, thank you thank you, oh sir thank you, thank you." I had the feeling she was grateful. I eventually peeled her off me.

"Get dressed," I ordered. I tapped her arse.

"Yes sir, oh master." She started dressing, I did as well. Emma suddenly started giggling. It was infectious, I started. Soon we were good for nothing, silly childish giggling.

"Come on, let's sit down and have a coffee." We sat on a long stone that must have fallen over, drinking coffee and silent, deep in our own thoughts. The sun had risen while we were otherwise engaged. Looking across at our cottage which was glowing in the early sun, the shadows on the mountains made for a variation in tones of the valleys, dips and rises.

We collected our belongings and made our way back to the car, back at the cottage we had hot coffee with rum. Emma tried to explain how she felt when we were at the circle. "Do you know you fucked a thousand virgins this morning? They were all in me crying out in pain and orgasm. It was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, a thousand virgins all at once, maybe more, maybe less. I don't know but we all loved it."

Well that's a few notches on the bedpost a thousand all at once, a thousand and one counting Emma. She had taken her jeans and knickers off and was hugging me wearing only a shirt. Her hand was creeping down to my fly as she kissed my neck and continued whispering thank you.

She opened my fly, got my cock out and her head started moving towards it. I gripped her hair and stopped her, pulled her head up and said. "Go to the bathroom, fetch a warm flannel, bring it back carrying it in your mouth, crawl, go." I watched her arse as she crawled out, slut still visible. I pushed my trousers down a little.

She returned flannel in her mouth, "Wash my cock." She gently washed my cock, "Now you can suck it." She took it in her mouth, deep swirling her tongue around it. "You realise you have been very naughty."

"Yes, sir, my master, I have been very naughty, I made you fuck my bum, I made you fuck a thousand virgins, I need to be punished. Please punish me, I love you so much." Wow I wasn't expecting that, she can't love me. It is just a spur of the moment high she is on.

"Get over my knee slut," I smacked her arse, not hard my heart wasn't in it. "Get up, straddle me and fuck me, then we go back to bed." She fucked me with great zeal and I came, it seemed an anticlimax after earlier. We went to bed and slept.

Emma

I woke up before my watch-alarm went off. I was so excited, just like Christmas morning when I was a kid. I was up making a flask of coffee and mug of tea to wake sir up with. He looked bemused, we eventually got moving. He was setting up the camera while I walked round and touched every stone taking in the ambience.

I could feel the thousands of years of history with each stone and when I touched the sacrificial stone it sent shivers through me down to my pussy. Would I have felt that if I did not know it was the sacrifice stone? I don't know, but God it was doing something.

I started taking my clothes off when sir came up to me. This was it, the whole point, my reason for being here. I want to sacrifice my anal virginity on the sacrificial stone, I obviously want sir to do it. Perhaps I should have asked him first. I told him what I wanted, please say yes, please, please, please.

He didn't actually say yes but he did squeeze the jelly up my bum, oh God this is it, will it hurt? Dawn was dawning, there was enough back light for me to present a good silhouette so I set off for the sacrificial stone. As I got closer I could feel the history, lots of maidens fucked, giving their virginity freely or forced? Both, I think. I was voluntary. God I was so worked up, the jelly was leaking from my bum and was mixing with other liquids from my pussy. I reached the stone and hugged it as best I could, I felt the vibes, my nipples were rock hard and pushing into the rock, electricity arcing through them.

More and more of the rock's power entered me, I swear I could hear voices, too far away to be understood, I did hear sir coming. I moved so that my tits and face were on the stone, head turned sideways looking towards the camera, my arse up and I used my hands to spread my cheeks.

This was it, the hours of planning, well a couple of days, the decision to do it. If you are losing your virginity you need a virginity to lose, this was the only one I had. His cock was at my bumhole pushed in slightly, he kept repeating 'relax', I consciously relaxed my bum muscles and sir pushed in, he got the head of his cock in. It hurt. I screamed, he asked if I was alright, I told him to carry on.

He went further and further in, the pain seemed to disappear, I hugged the rock again and felt a thousand virgins in my head and a thousand orgasms in my pussy. I screamed in ecstasy as his cock went right to the hilt, he kept ramming it in and me and a thousand virgins had the most amazing orgasms. I think I shouted 'oh God' not right at a pagan site.

Sir came in me, he shouted, he went on forever. When he pulled out I turned, knelt and tried to suck his cock. I don't know why. Why would I suck his cock that had just been in my arse? It seemed the right thing to do. He stopped me, pulled me up, kissed me long and hard led me off crawling. Behind the stones I put my arms and legs around him and kissed him and thanked him. I called him my master. My bum was leaking.

We got dressed, I suddenly started giggling, I don't know why, sir started giggling as well. We drank coffee before we went back to the cottage where we had more coffee with rum. Before I sat down I went to the loo and cleaned up my bum and also my pussy to be honest. I tried to explain to sir what was happening to me at the stone circle.

I had taken my knickers off, they were very sticky, so I was just wearing a shirt. I was leaning on sir and went to undo his fly and suck his cock. Why? I have asked myself many times. I think I had done something dirty and wanted to take filth to another level.

He made me crawl to the bathroom, I swayed my bum as I went. I returned with the flannel as ordered and washed his cock and balls. Then he allowed me to suck him. He said I needed to be punished, oh yes I did for making him fuck a thousand virgins. I told him I loved him! I didn't mean to say it but at the time I did. He spanked my arse over his knee. I got across him and fucked him. We went to bed and went to sleep with him holding my tit.

Sir

When I woke up I still had my hand on Emma's tit, it looks like neither of us had moved. I carefully extricated myself from Emma and went onto the lounge. Emily and Michelle were there, watching the birds. "Have a nice time sir?" said Michelle.

"Yes, thank you, but the exercise has made me hungry so I will have a fried breakfast with plenty of Cumberland sausage and fried bread, tea first." They got up and started cooking.

We woke Emma and all had breakfast before watching the video. I had decided to remain silent as from my point of view while the first one was impromptu we knew this one was being filmed and could look false.

When Emma came into the shot the sky behind her was starting to become light, a pinkish red going into a mauvish colour. Emma's black silhouette was clearly outlined, the light shining colouring her hair. She walked up to the sacrificial stone and hugged it as best she could, rubbing her tits into it. She was making love to it.

She moved her legs away so she was connected to the rock with her tits, face and hands. Her back was arched and her arse was in the air. She looked fantastic. I came into the shot, erection first, my cock looking good in the dawn back light. She spread her cheeks and I slowly entered her arse, she screamed loud and piercing. I carried on, it looked as though I was raping her. She appeared to be a willing victim, suffering but wanting to sacrifice her virginity.

She became quite vocal, picked up well by the camera, and had a loud orgasm. I looked wild fucking her so hard, my head went back as I came. Emma turned and dropped to her knees, I pulled her up by her hair. Should I have let her suck my cock for the film? Would it have looked better?

Leading her out by her hair looked good. "Fucking hell, that was so erotic, I could feel your pain, your ecstasy. Put music in the background and put it on the internet." said Michelle.

Emma tried to tell them of her experience. "Could you tell it was us, if you didn't know?" she asked.

"I don't think so, it is difficult to tell as we know it was you. I think setting it to music would work, Morning from Peer Gynt perhaps. Or haunting pipe music." offered Emily.

Emma

We watched the film, I was surprised how the feelings came back, the eerie, supernatural ideations, wonderful erotic emotions. As all these things were going round in my head what was happening in other parts were more basic, I was creaming my knickers.

Michelle

Fucking hell it was even better than the first one, it appeared natural and both orgasms were spectacular. Emma's pain then pleasure was so realistic, hell so real. The way the rising sun shone through Emma's hair and it flashed between their bodies as sir went in and out. I don't think either of them would be recognised. Somehow Emma's dreamy feelings of being one of a thousand virgins losing their virginity came across in the film.

I think it would make a beautiful short film, an introduction, drone shots of the circle leading to the film. Would it have been better to let her suck his dick? More of a sacrifice perhaps? We would never get the same light again so no changes. I would like to paint some scenes from the film, watercolours I think.

Basically the film worked for me on many levels, the level I felt most was not in the head or the heart both felt deeply. The immediate sensation was lower down. God I need to have an orgasm, I am feeling so randy. If this did it to everybody the film would be a massive hit.

Emily

Emma loving the stone was so erotic, I found the first five minutes of the film so sensual, the second part was more carnal, lewd. I was unable to tell from the film that it was anal sex, although Emma's scream indicated that it was not normal vaginal sex. The overall impression was of a sacrifice of a maiden's virginity.

Sir

I think the film left us all sexually aroused, I was tempted to have them blow me in turn but what the hell, I couldn't manage after coming twice this morning. "Put some clothes on, we will have a walk then a meal in the village." Disappointment all round.

I led them down the path that was diagonally outside the cottage and we made a meandering way to the village. The feeling of aloneness, of being the only people in this vast beautiful landscape. "Good afternoon," said a random couple coming from the opposite direction. It's strange the way people are so friendly walking in the countryside would ignore you in the town. I greeted them back despite being a bit vexed at the interruption of my reverie.

We were all hot and sweating when we reached the Sally, so hot that I had a pint of lager. Almost sacrilege as a real ale drinker in a pub that sold one of the best real ales but I needed a cold drink and they sold ale at the correct temperature. I followed the lager with a couple of pints of ale.

We moved on to the Farrier to have a meal and see Michael who seemed to always be working. None of us were in the mood to entertain the customers so we sat like regular clientele.

Wearily we walked up the hill to the cottage. "Shower and bath, both." We stripped off the shower would only fit two people so I got in with Emily. We quickly washed each other and then both climbed into the bath while Michelle and Emma showered. Michelle and Emma joined us in the bath. A bath designed for one person struggled to hold four, most of the water splashed out as we cavorted.

After drying each other we piled onto the bed, arms legs, tits, cunts and a cock all mixed up. A pussy in my face, Michelle's, a mouth around my cock, I'm not sure whose. My hand was directed into a pussy and someone was sucking my nipple. I came into someone's mouth and eventually fell asleep.

Morning; I woke up early in the middle of recumbent naked bodies. Decisions, decisions, do I climb over Michelle, Emma or Emily? I decided on Emily, she was lying on her back with her legs slightly parted. I tested her pussy, dry, that is an unusual occurrence. I had to climb over her so it would be rude to leave her with a dry pussy.

I gently played with her clit and sucked her nipple, I kept it slow and easy hoping to fuck her without her waking. Her pussy was ready so I climbed on top and pushed into her after a few minutes her eyes sprung open. Shock, surprise, elation flashed across her face, her pupils dilated, she was delighted. "Oh sir, I was having a lovely dream, we were making love in a boat on the lake, it was wonderful, is wonderful."

Her legs came up and around me and I started moving faster and harder until I came in her. Emily and I got up and she made a brew. When I had finished mine I dressed. "Emily here is fifty pounds each for you to spend on yourselves apart from I want some Toffee Shop Fudge and Kendal Mint Cake. I will be out for the day, probably back around five."

Emily

What a spectacular way to wake up, an auspicious start to what should be a propitious day. From dream to reality without losing the magic, I had a delightful orgasm and played my part in sir having one.

Before he went out for the day he gave me money for us to spend at the shops. Spends, like we were kids. I have a good job and do not need handouts. I went into the bedroom. "Girls he has gone. Time to go shopping."

Instead of the usual complaining at being woken they quickly jumped up. "Yes, let's get going," exclaimed Emma. We quickly dressed and rushed breakfast. We had made plans for this outing and were to pick up orders from the internet from the drop off point as well as buy some new clothes.

The first shop we called in was one of those shops that caters for teenage girls going to a disco. Michelle immediately tried on a sheer cream textured bodycon dress with cut out circles up both sides all the way up, it had long sleeves and clung to her body. It was almost see through! Her dark nipples could be clearly seen. We were only going to wear today's purchases for sir tonight.

Emma bought a red halter neck dress with a large hole at the side of her hip which will show her knickers if she is wearing any. The insides of her breasts were on display as was her belly button. She was wearing a bra and knickers when she tried it on in the shop.

We went to Emma's favourite shop, where she had put on her school knickers. I bought a black slinky cowl neck with spaghetti straps and a low back. I could not wear a bra with it, but only for wearing indoors so should be okay.

We bought the necessary accessories, underwear, well Knickers for me and Michelle, no bras. Ridiculously high heeled shoes and stockings. We collected the items we had ordered on the internet and went to the Twa Dogs for drinks and a snack. We sat in a corner and examined our internet purchases, giggling. I have never giggled like I do with these girls.

We did some more shopping, fudge, mint cake and a bottle of Scotch which we took back to the cottage. Once back we started getting ready. Hair and makeup, Michelle is an artist with makeup as well as paints. I will take some lessons from her later. They did my hair between them, God was sir going to be surprised!

He was back before we were ready, "Keep out please sir," I shouted. If we could have ten minutes before we made our entrance things would be perfect. I stood guard while Michelle and Emma sorted the last second details. We were ready!

Sir

Something was going on with the girls, they were up to something. I didn't have long to wait, the door opened and in walked Michelle. She was wearing a white dress, I think opaque is the way to describe it, not exactly see through, there was an impression of her lovely dark nipples and I could see that she was wearing knickers. She was carrying a box of Toffee Shop fudge which she presented to me with a cute curtsy.

I was gobsmacked but when Emma came in I couldn't believe it. I'll come to the amazing dress, her hair was wavy, like Jessica Rabbit, she looked so different, still beautiful. Her bright red dress was cut low at the front showing her belly button and a large portion of breast. There was a large hole cut in it at the hip, she wasn't wearing knickers, she wasn't wearing much at all. She presented me with a block of Aniseed Kendal Mint Cake, curtsying as Michelle had.

She stood at the side next to Michelle, arms behind her. Emily came in next, her hair was straight! Her mass of wild hair hung down straight Emma style. These new hairstyles were care of Mr Dyson's equipment. Even her face looked different, she looked different. Her little black dress held up with the thinnest straps, was backless almost down to her arse. Not as revealing as the other two but very sexy.

She presented me with a bottle of 18 year old Glenmorangie single malt Scotch whisky. Now as much as I like fudge and mint cake this was something really special, she curtsied.

The three girls were standing in line looking dazzling, Michelle looking sexy, Emma looking wanton and Emily looking elegant. All of them looked fuckable. I was so tempted to have them bend over the couch and smack and fuck each of them. "You have done well girls, you all look beautiful. In fact you look so good it would be criminal of me not to let others share your beauty. We will go to the Farrier."