My Life as a Dom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, now on your stomachs, legs together, lift your heads and balance on your elbows, this is the sphinx. Hands on the floor and push up, this is the upward dog." Michelle had obviously done yoga along with her gymnastics; she could probably tie herself in knots.

The downward dog was interesting, arse up in the air. I enjoyed watching, but the thing that really interested me was the wheel. I knew it as the crab, a thing that the girls did at junior school.

Michelle demonstrated it, standing legs apart, leant backwards until her hands were on the floor and her back perfectly arched. Emma followed suit, she did it perfectly as well. Emily made a half hearted attempt but knew she would not be able to do it.

I wonder what it would be like to fuck in that position, surely the pussy would tighten over the cock. "Emily, you didn't even try, stand up, put your hands on your head and stand in the corner facing the wall." Said Michelle, she tucked the bit of skirt into the waistband so that her arse was completely on show.

"I would like to see the wheel again but unencumbered with that restrictive clothing." I requested, well ordered.

"Yes sir," they giggled and started stripping off.

They stood side by side in front of me, legs apart, hands over their heads and big grins on their faces. Together they leaned backwards until their hand reached the floor. God, the sight of those stretched pussies.

Michelle started walking her hands towards her feet bending almost in half, Emma did similar but could not keep up with Michelle. I bent forward and licked both pussies. "Thank you girls, that was beautiful," I helped them up. "Emily come here and strip."

I had all three girls naked in front of me. "You will go and put your cuffs and high heels on," I ordered. They returned appropriately attired and I fastened Emma and Emily together wrist to wrist, ankle to ankle. "Go and get two bottles of wine, one for you two and bring one to the bedroom for Michelle and me." They set off in their three legged walk.

"Michelle come with me," I held her nipple and guided her to the back door. She probably thought I was going to take her outside but no, I took the leash from its hook and connected it to her collar. "Get down and come with me." We went through the kitchen and the lounge, Michelle crawling behind me.

The other two had brought a bottle of wine and two glasses into the bedroom. "Close the door on the way out," I told them. I turned to Michelle. "For the next few hours you will be my fuck toy.

"Yes sir, thank you sir," was her reply from her position kneeling at my feet. I poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Michelle, I sat on the bed and looked down at her grey hair.

"It will be like fucking an old lady," I said.

"I don't think so sir." I laughed, only her grey hair made her look old, the rest of her was fresh and young.

"Your display today has sparked an interest in yoga, and in your current situation it is fitting that you get on the bed and do the downward dog." She jumped up with alacrity, smiled at me and got in position, arms and legs straight and arse in the air.

I picked up 'slut' and hit her hard across her left cheek. "Yeow," she yelled and collapsed on the bed.

"Get up," I demanded. She was crying but got back in the same position. I hit the right cheek this time.

"Yeow," even louder.

"On your knees arse to me, back arched face on the bed." Her arse was neatly embossed in white on a red background, on the left cheek was part of the S and LU. On the right LUT, her arse just wasn't big enough to fit slut. I shall have to buy a smaller one, slut paddle not arse!

"Turn round and undo my pants." She quickly scuttled around and started unfastening my belt and fly. I pushed my trousers down and kicked them and my boxers off. "Shirt." she knelt up and started unfastening my shirt buttons.

Her makeup had run from her crying, she looked beautiful, I pushed her down until my cock was in her mouth. I allowed her to suck me for a while, I have had my erection for quite a while but did not want to waste it yet. I picked up the leash that she was still wearing. "Heel."

She jumped down and took up the doggy position at my feet, I led her round the bed and poured some wine into a plant pot saucer and put it down for her, I drank mine from a glass with a viagra. I intended to have all of them today.

We had fixed the under the mattress straps bought on the internet and I had a selection of bungees. "Lay on your back with your arse on the side of the bed and legs up." Using bungees I fastened her legs over her head to the corners of the bed. She was looking between her legs at me and smiling.

I bent between her legs and kissed her lips, moved down and kissed her other lips. "Spread your arms wide," I brought out the nine tailed flogger and swung it round and hit her tits going from left to right. I moved down hitting her stomach and lower abdomen. Her skin had taken on a nice red glow.

She continued to smile, unsurprising as I was not hitting her hard, but hard enough to make her nipples stand out and her pussy weep. I avoided her pussy and went to her thighs. Whether I hit harder or her thighs, particularly inner thighs, were more sensitive I don't know but she had stopped smiling.

I moved back to her pussy, not hitting too hard, enough to make it a darker shade of red. I put the flogger down and picked up some nipple clamps, her nipples were standing up asking to be clamped but I ignored them and put a clamp on each side of her pussy. Gripping the outer lips.

"Hold the chains and pull them apart, I am going to hit your clit, first with the flogger and next with my ruler ten times each. Your job is easy, you just have to keep your soaking wet cunt open, counting and thanking me for each hit. Understand?"

"Yes sir." I hit her with the flogger. "Ouch, one, thank you sir," she said.

"What are you thanking me for, slut?"

"Hitting me sir."

"Hitting what?"

"My pussy sir."

"Is that a polite way of saying my sopping wet, smelly cunt?"

"Yes sir."

"Well in that case, slut, you can thank me properly this time." I hit her again.

"Ouch, one, thank you for hitting my sopping wet cunt," she offered.

"Almost right but no cigar, now don't forget how smelly it is. In fact, I think stinking cunt would be better." I hit her again.

"Ouch, two, thank you for hitting my sopping wet stinking cunt sir."

"Well done but that was number one as the others didn't count, so we will start again and get it right this time, my arm is aching so I may have to get Emily to do it." I hit her again.

"Ouch, one, thank you for hitting my sopping wet, stinking cunt sir."

"Very good we can move on at last." I hit her another nine times with the same thank you's. I bent down and examined her cunt, very wet in fact so wet it had run down her arse crack, I rubbed my finger in it and pushed a finger into her arsehole. "Are you oozing like that to encourage me to fuck your arse?"

"Whatever you desire sir, I am yours to do whatever you wish."

"Nicely said but I already knew that. when your cunt is nicely red and tender I'm going to fuck your brains out. If it hurts you it will just make you come quicker, you pain slut, but I don't care whether you come or not because your only job is to please me."

I took a swipe at her clit with a ruler. "Yowwwww, one thank you for hitting my sopping wet, smelly cunt."

"Wrong, stinking, you are either thick or just disobedient, get it right." I hit her again.

"Yowwwww, one, thank you sir for hitting my sopping wet stinking cunt."

"I think your cunt needs a good fucking, I will continue to hit your pussy after I have fucked you." Without any fuss I climbed between her legs and fucked her hard, she screamed almost right after my insertion, whether from pain or pleasure I don't know. It didn't take me long to come and I pumped into her.

"Untie your legs and get down, I poured more wine into the saucer for her. Before you drink, wipe all the mess that's coming out of your cunt with your hand and lick it clean." I sat on the bed drinking my wine and watching Michelle wipe her thighs and cunt, she seemed to be enjoying licking her hands.

I examined her arse while she lapped up the wine, the bits of slut were still visible. "That just leaves two things, one to finish hitting you smelly cunt and to fuck you while you do the wheel. I will fuck you first and if you do a good job as a special treat I will hit the back of your thighs instead of your smelly cunt."

"As you wish sir," she whispered.

"Stand up legs apart and stick your cunt out. Take my cock and put it in." I had to bend my legs but got in right to the hilt, a silent blessing to Viagra. She put her hands over her head and leant back, the further she went the tighter her cunt felt. Her hands reached the floor, fuck me she was gorgeous. Her hip bones and the bottom of her ribs jutted out with her stomach muscles showing a perfect six pack, I half expected to see the outline of my cock there. Perhaps if it was bigger.

I started moving in and out slowly. She started moving her hands towards her feet, her cunt became tighter. Fuck me, she can't bend any more, I fucked her harder holding her hips, the thought of it plus the extra tightness had me wishing I had not come earlier.

"Get up," I lifted her while I was still inside, her legs came round my waist, her arms round my neck. I could hardly breathe. I sat back on the bed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she kept repeating. Eventually she got off me and knelt between my legs, she took my cock in her mouth and with great gusto started sucking it. When she had decided my cock was clean enough she pulled off and went into the downward dog so I could smack her thighs.

I was tempted not to smack her. She was so good but a promise is a promise. I thought about how she would like to go out and like the others to see her. She was red in a lot of places, her pussy was obviously abused, her arse had the parts of 'slut' that had been imprinted.

"I owe you nine spanks with the ruler, I will give you seven on your thighs and the other two spanks will be replaced by clamps on your cunt. The downward dog is an ideal position for hitting the back of the thighs, so I did. I hit her seven times leaving wonderful red marks.

"Stand up and stick your cunt out." I took the nipple clamps and fitted them back on her pussy lips. "Put your shoes back on." I put the leash back on to her collar and held the back of her head, pulled her to me and kissed her long and deep.

"On your knees," I led her into the lounge, had her stand up so the others could examine her. "Swap places with Emily." I went to the bathroom for a pee. When I returned Michelle and Emma were fastened together and Emily stood waiting. "Get down Emily," I attached the leash and led her around the lounge.

"Another bottle of wine girls."

Michelle

I loved dressing and making up Emily, she did whatever I told her to. The freckles and 'doll style' lipstick looked ridiculous, when she looked in the mirror she was not amused. The exercises and yoga were fun.

Doing the wheel impressed sir, I think he'd like his cock in me while I did that. To my surprise he made me crawl to the bedroom, treating me like a dog.

I knelt at his feet drinking wine while he told me I was to be his fuck toy for the next few hours. My pussy tingled, yahey, his fuck toy. I had to get on the bed and do the downward dog and he hit me with 'slut'. I collapsed on the bed with a scream, that fucking hurt, I was crying, he's never hit me like that before.

I resumed the downward dog position, and he hit my other bum cheek just as hard, I screamed and fell again, tears running down my face and fluid running down my leg. I had to drink my wine from a not very clean plastic thing that goes under a plant pot.

On the bed with my legs spread and tied to the corners, I was hit all over from my tits to my knees, apart from my pussy, he was saving that. He put clamps on my labia, tight, then made me pull the labia apart with them so he could hit my clitoris. Help him to hurt me!

He made me count, and thank him, not just thank him but describe what I was thanking him for, hitting my sopping wet, stinking cunt and I had to repeat it each time he hit me I was leaking from both ends again. I was pulling my labia apart so hard it was hurting, my clit was on fire.

He hit me once with the ruler before taking the clamps off, more pain, jumping on top of me and ramming his cock in. His pubic bone hit my swollen, sore clit. I screamed as I came, from both the pain and the excitement. He continued to fuck me and my orgasm seemed to go on and on. Was this the best day of my life? fuck, I didn't know if it was Monday, Tuesday or half past two.

He told me to untie my legs, get down and drink my wine. After a short break he made me stand, leaning back so he could enter my pussy. I leant back, I've done this hundreds of times but never with a foreign body in my pussy, I lie, perhaps a Tampax, but never anything the size of his cock.

I concentrated on not falling over and got my hands down, his cock pushed against my pussy and his pubic bone against my clit. He fucked me hard, luckily he held my hips so I managed stay in position. He stopped, having come a few minutes before, it was the Viagra keeping him hard. I managed to not lose my balance, yipee I did it, I felt so proud.

He pulled me up so I grabbed him, arms around his neck, legs around his waist, cock in my pussy. I would not let him go, I was so grateful. I took up the downward dog and he hit my thighs, not hard. He put the clamps back on my pussy and led me out crawling.

I stood, legs apart, arms behind me, showing my marks and scars plus the clamps on my pussy. Emma and Emily separated and examined me before I was attached to Emma.

Emily

I was sent to Cranstons to get some fresh food, when I returned I was told to obey Michelle. She was quite horrible to me, I know it's only role play but I think there may be some resentment.

She had something in her jet black hair to make it grey and was dressed quite severely. She put makeup on me which made me look ridiculous. Then she put freckles on me, freckles! I hate my freckles. Red hair and freckles were a target for every bully at school.

I did not need imitation freckles!

She dressed me in a blouse that would probably fit her, and a skirt that was way too short and did not meet at the front by about six inches which showed my naked pussy.

I was led out and was spanked by 'headmistress' Emma. I did not expect that, being spanked by sir was expected. Being spanked by a teenage girl was different, not right but an unexpected turn on.

The gym exercises appeared to be designed to humiliate and expose me. Running on the spot caused my breasts to bounce up and down in a painful and degrading way. The silly jerking arms backwards and forwards popped the buttons on the blouse.

The yoga exercises were easier but chosen to expose my breasts and pussy until the one they called the wheel. I could do this thirty odd years ago but not now. I was made to stand in the corner, hands on my head, they were determined to take this schoolgirl thing all the way. At least I was not wearing a dunce's cap.

I was fastened to Emma. We were both naked apart from high heels and we had to walk about like in a three legged race. Not easy in high heels.

Emma

Spanking Emily was strangely erotic and satisfying. She had her fun with us so it was only fair and I loved the way here arse wobbled and the way it went red. I think her pussy was glowing and showing signs of wetness, I know mine was. Michelle and I impressed sir with our crab or wheel if you are being posh.

I was fastened to Emily while sir took Michelle into his bedroom. We sat together, we had no other choice, on the settee drinking wine. We heard cries from the bedroom shortly after their departure and held hands. "Wow, that sounded as though it hurt her." I said.

"Yes, I am glad it is not me...I think." Emily replied. I wasn't, I would have swapped places with Michelle in a flash, my pussy was tingling just from hearing her screams. Emily and I chatted, we bonded in a way, the way people do when they have a common enemy, was sir the enemy?

No, he was not the enemy, he was our adversary and saviour, our rescuer. The further noises from the bedroom inflamed my nether regions and I could see Emily was also affected by the sounds.

"Sitting here imagining and talking about what was happening in the bedroom and drinking wine is fine but I need the loo." Said Emily.

"Okay, let's go." I said as I was getting up.

"What, together?"

"Unless you know another way while we are fastened together?"

"We could, no we could not, together it is." We walked to the bathroom together. "Have you done this before?"

"Yes with Michelle under similar circumstances, I found it hard to start but in the end compared with what we have done with, to and in front of each other a wee is nothing."

Emily sat on the loo and eventually weed, she wiped herself and got up. "My turn, no point in coming all this way and not peeing myself." I sat down and weed almost immediately. We washed our hands together and returned to the lounge.

We sat back on the settee and poured more wine. "You have a tag on your collar, what does it say?" I knew what it said but I was using it as an opening.

"Cam," blushed Emily.

"Cunt, arse, mouth?"

Emily was blushing bright red now, from her nipples to her forehead. "Yes."

"What was it like?" I didn't think she could get any redder.

"I don't know, I was so worked up I would have done anything, I wanted to show that I was his completely, give myself to him. It hurt a bit, he was very careful and used a lubricant. When he was done I felt that I belonged to him, a warm feeling, nothing could hurt me. I did not have to make another decision ever again. Most of it passed but the belonging stayed and knowing when I was with him he would make all the decisions and I was safe."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"It is hard to explain, I will try again, all my life I have been in control, had an aim and did not divert from it. Everything had gone to plan, I had achieved my aim and I was becoming restless. Then this beautiful girl with nipples pushing out her dress which was so short it sometimes showed her bum turned up. She was controlled by a man, I was immediately jealous and realised that being controlled would give me freedom. So anal sex somehow gave him total control."

"So it was like the final barrier, the final frontier?" I laughed.

"Basically; I am glad I did it."

"Thank you Emily, I now have a plan."

Sir

Emma and Emily seemed impressed with Michelle's marks and her clamps. "On your knees Emily," I attached the leash to her collar, led her around the lounge then into the bedroom, shouting for another bottle of wine as we entered. I sat on the bed and put my feet on Emily's back while we waited for the wine.

They entered with the wine. "Pour it for us." Michelle poured mine into my glass and Emily's into the saucer on the floor. "Don't leave it out of her reach, push it closer so she can drink it." I kept them there while Emily lapped up the wine before dismissing them.

I finished my wine while relaxing with my legs on Emily's back. I lifted my legs. "Well my slut it is time I had some fun, get up and lay face down on the bed." I picked up 'slut'. Emily had the best arse for embossing slut on, well the bigger of the three so I may be able to get the full word on.

I wobbled her arse cheeks, a pretty sight, I kissed each cheek before I brought 'slut' down on her right cheek. "Aaaaghrrrrr," she screamed, hiking her legs up and down and bringing her hands to her arse. I waited until she settled, arms back in position, legs still.