My Life as a Dom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hear a thank you?" I asked.

"Sorry sir, thank you."

"Good girl." I hit the other cheek.

"Aaaaghrrr," again her legs kicked and her hands came to her arse, she did however manage "thank you sir." Oh it was glorious SLUT embossed on both cheeks.

"Your arse looks wonderful, stand up and look in the mirror." She did and I think not overly impressed having slut on her arse. "You will perhaps be pleased to know that I am not going to hit your arse again. I don't want to smudge the letters. Hold your tits up."

She was standing in front of me, her hair still in ridiculous bunches, her makeup which had looked stupid before was now blurred all over her face with lines where the tears had flowed. She was presenting her tits to me, I picked up the flogger and was pinwheeling it round hitting the tops of her tits.

Her nipples were hard. "Hold your nipples and lift your tits up, higher, right up." I hit the underside of her tits.

"Ow, ow, ow," after each hit, I moved my target down to her stomach and pubic area. When she was an attractive red colour I stopped, walked behind her, put my left hand on her tit and squeezed and my right down to her pussy which was wetter than I could have imagined, juices dribbling down her legs.

"My little slut is enjoying this, her stinking cunt is flowing juice. I bet you would like me to carry on hitting you rather than fucking you?"

"Whatever sir desires, your dirty slut is just here to please sir."

"Correct slut and I think I desire you on your back with your ankles and wrists tied together sucking my balls and cock while I beat your cunt black and blue. I won't mind you screaming but should you hurt my cock or balls in any way you will really suffer." I got her on her back, connected her wrists and ankles, knelt over her head and leant forward and kissed and sucked her clit. Her whole body clenched.

"Yes, yes, yes, oooooooohhhh, thank you, thank God." I slammed my cock in her mouth to shut her up. "Wwwwuuuuugh." I carried on harassing her clit. "Yyyyyaaahhh."

"I must ask what's a nice place like this doing in a slut like you?" She didn't answer. "I asked you a question, answer me," I slapped her cunt.

Some gobble de gook came out of her mouth, more gobble than anything. I slapped her cunt again. "It's rude to talk with your mouth full. You have such a nice cunt even though it is wet and smelly at the moment, it deserves some attention."

I got off her and brought out two pairs of nipple clamps which like I had with Michelle I affixed to her pussy lips. One from each pair, I pushed Emily's legs together and attached the other end of the clamp chain to her ankle and wrist cuffs so that they were tight. "Right Emily open your legs," I ordered.

As her legs opened her labia spread and her slick inner cunt came into view. I pushed her legs further apart which caused a look of pain across Emily's face. I kissed her cunt and gently bit her clit. "Stay like that." I picked up my wine and had a drink while I admired the view, even better than the view through the window.

With my ruler I hit her clit. "Yeeeeooowww," she yelled. Her legs came together.

"Spread them, say thank you and ask me to do it again."

"Thank you sir, please do it again."

"Do what?"

"Please hit my pussy again."

"You can do better than that. If you do not get it right this time I shall double the speed of the ruler. Now what do you want me to do?"

"Please sir, please hit my wet, smelly cunt again." I did as asked with a similar result.

Following the scream Emily breathlessly said. "Please hit my wet, smelly cunt again sir." Well who am I to argue. After half a dozen more hits with screams and thank yous and asking for more I separated her wrists and ankles, leaving the clamps attached to her wrists.

"Legs down and wide, arms by your side but pulling your cunt lips apart" I noticed she looked very red down below as I climbed on top and rammed my cock into her wet cunt to a loud grunt from her. I fucked her hard, slamming into her. She was moaning I think in pain as I was approaching orgasm I pulled out and sent the lot into her face.

I think she was more surprised than anything, it certainly suited her with her messed up makeup as a backdrop. I unfastened the clamps from her wrists. "Stand up and push your cunt out," I took one of the clamps off which caused her to pull a face.

"Thank you sir." I reconnected the leash.

"Do not touch your face, get on your knees." I led her into the lounge where Emma and Michelle stood up. Unfasten your cuffs and Michelle come here. Emily stand up and face Michelle." I took the loose end of Emily's clamp, threaded it through Michelle's clamp chain and reconnected it back on her pussy lips. They were joined together face to face with their cunt clamps locked together.

"There you are girls, at least your arms and legs are free... so far. Emma down." I connected the leash and led her into the bedroom, poured some wine into the saucer, stood behind her and admired her cunt and arse as she lapped up the wine. What would the best position to imprint 'slut' on her arse be? Laying on the bed like Emily would give the best result but that would be too easy.

I finished my wine while resting my feet on Emma's back. "Get on the bed and do the upward dog," even I have learnt something. This position distended her gluteus maximus, making a delightful target. She pushed up with her head back, her long blond hair falling about her.

I hit her right cheek. "Owwww." She dropped down and rubbed her arse. "Oww, ow, ow."

"Get back," Emma looked at me as only Emma could. A look of hate, challenge and resignation. She pushed herself up again, looked at me and threw her head back in challenge. Challenge accepted. I hit her left cheek.

"Aaaaarrrrr," louder this time, her hands again flew to her arse. She turned her head and looked at me. She was crying and her defiance had gone, a pleading look if anything.

I directed her to me by gently pulling her round until her face was below my cock. I have a perfect view of her embossed arse, 'slut' standing proud, white surrounded by red. I directed my cock to her mouth, she took it in, sucked and licked. I pulled out, "Turn round."

She shuffled round so her arse is facing me, her face goes down and her arse comes up. Her cunt is wet and inviting so I entered, slowly at first, I was going to make this last. "Sir, may I ask a favour?"

"Yes, you may ask."

"Will you take me to the stones at sunrise tomorrow, please."

"You have done that, the others should have the opportunity."

"I have spoken to them sir and they want me to go. The weather report is good. I will do anything if you will take me."

"You know better than to make offers like that, but it tells me you really want it, okay, stones tomorrow. Today I shall have some fun as I can do anything. Stand up and stick your cunt out." I collected my last set of clamps and fixed them on her labia. "Now stick your tits out." I picked up the flogger and swung it round in circles getting closer and closer to her tits.

"Hands behind your back, legs apart, you know the position." The flogger came in contact with her tits, nipples first, working up as I moved closer. "Hands on your head," I changed direction of the flogger doing a more sideways motion until I had worked down to her lower abdomen and thighs.

"Take the clamp chain and pull your dirty, smelly cunt open," I don't think that sort of insult affects Emma as much as the others. She did as commanded and I again changed direction swinging upwards, hitting her open cunt. I put the flogger down and picked up the ruler.

"Do the wheel," I'm getting good at these yoga terms, you won't catch me doing it though. Her cunt was tightly stretched, I pulled her labia apart with the clamps and could not resist putting my tongue in. I took the clamps off as I had no one to pull them apart and hit her with the ruler.

"Yow," she yelled as she collapsed.

"Get back slut, I expect you to stay in position not fall over like a baby every time you are touched." She repositioned herself and I hit her again. This time she managed to stay bent over backwards although the yell was louder.

"On your knees slut-slut, that's what I read on your arse, I would have to call you all slut-slut though as that is what you are all labelled. Suck." She began sucking with great gusto, perhaps hoping if she could make me come her pussy would be spared. "Stand up and lean on the bed." I took her from behind, she was wet and willing, I was hitting her slut marks with each thrust, she grunted with each thrust.

"Will you come on my face please sir?" I grabbed her hair and pulled her round. She held her head up looking me in the eye and smiling.

"Open wide and tongue out." I put my cock back in her mouth. As I was about to come I pulled out and shot not on her face but on her tits. I put the clamps back on her pussy.

"On your knees," I attached the leash and led her out. Emily and Michelle were standing in the lounge.

"Good girls, open your legs," I took a clamp off Michelle, much to her relief and reattached it when I had disconnected it from Emily. "Right all lean over the back of the couch, spread your legs." I took a photo. I looked along the short line. I pulled each chain before taking each one off. Standing back I observed the red puffy pussies and the embossed arses. It was good.

"Right go and get cleaned up and put something sexy on."

I heard the girls come out of the bathroom and go into the back bedroom, basically their dressing room and occasional sleeping room. I went and had a shower and dressed.

When the girls came out I ordered a Chinese takeaway, we sat on the couch, Michelle at my feet. I sent Emma to bring the wine, I selected her because her arse was bare and the slut was visible. "I think Emily will collect the meal." Emma looked disappointed. "You Emma will stand in the corner where the dog leads are kept. You will face the wall and a leash will go from your collar to a hook on the wall, you will not move."

When it was near delivery time I sent the two of them to put heels on and fastened Emma to the hook. Emily was wearing a blouse which was unbuttoned and knotted at the waist exposing plenty of breast and a wrap around skirt which was worn so as to not quite meet at the back. When the delivery arrived they knocked at the side door where if they looked they could see bare arsed Emma.

Emily opened the door and took the bags, said "thank you, we enjoyed our last one so much we will use you again," and walked to the kitchen without closing the door. She stopped, turned, returned and closed it.

Emma came into the lounge, laughing with Emily. "There were two of them sir, the woman and a lad. He could not take his eyes off my breasts until he saw Emma, his jaw dropped, he remained riveted to her bum until they had to go. I think the woman liked it too."

We ate the food and discussed plans for the days ahead, tomorrow morning at the stone circle afternoon walk to the pub. Saturday I was visiting friends. Monday they were to go shopping for me and themselves. One day back to the waterfall, a train ride and a look round the southern lakes, perhaps a trip to the motorway services.

Emily

Hearing Michelle's screams and having to use the toilet fastened to Emma and her using the toilet in my presence were all new experiences to me. Did I want to be in Michelle's place? My head said no, my body said yes.

Emma asked about my tag and I had to explain, I could feel my face blushing. She did however have genuine concerns. I tried hard to tell her how I felt but did not really know myself. I must admit I felt closer to the younger girls from this experience.

I was led into the bedroom on a leash and made to drink my wine like a dog in front of the girls. Much less of a problem as we have shared so much together. I was alone with sir, kneeling with his feet on my back. I know my place. He made me lie on my stomach on the bed.

Whack, he hit me so hard on my bottom I yelled, waved my feet and tried to rub it. This is going to sting forever. Whack he did it again, I have never been hit so hard. He made me go to the mirror and see the word slut twice, once on each cheek, it stood out white with a viscous red surround.

I had to hold my breasts up for him to strike, he used a whip with a lot of strands which was not too painful, nothing like the pain on my bottom. When it hit my nipples which should have had the good sense to retreat instead of sticking out like pencil ends, it hurt more. I had to lift my breasts by my inflamed nipples while he hit the tender underside. Couldn't he see I was crying?

When he finished hitting me he held my nipple and put fingers in me. He called me insulting names and said I am wet, I was, my body was on edge from my vagina sending lightening strikes to my nipples and back. I did not want him to hit me any more I wanted sexual gratification for once my brain and body agreed. I offered him everything.

I am on my back, wrists and ankles shackled together with sir's cock in my mouth and he bends forward, kisses my pussy and gently bites my clitoris. That was all that was needed to push me over the edge. I tensed and almost let out an involuntary scream hindered by my mouth being full. He asked me a question then berates me because I cannot answer. I hate the way my body reacts to pain and degradation, I hate it so much I keep coming back for more!

He fixes clamps to my labia and wrists, making me painfully spread wide then hits my clitoris with a ruler. He makes me beg for more using foul, insulting and disgusting language while he beats my pussy.

He spread my legs which spread my pussy, he put his cock in and pushed, he was harsh, the clamps pushed into my thighs as he hammered in. I was feeling the build up when he pulled out and shot his sperm all over my face. Yuk, there was no need for that. He wants to humiliate me in front of the youngsters.

I was made to crawl back to the lounge with one of the clamps dangling from my labia and my face a mess. He stood me in front of Michelle and put my clamp chain through hers and reconnected it to my labia. We were stuck together, unable to be more than about eight inches apart. I held my head high, using the mess on my face as a badge of honour rather than the humiliation he intended.

"What do we do now?" asked Michelle.

"I do not know, at least when I was fastened to Emma we could sit down, shall we walk sideways to the kitchen and get some wine while we think?"

"I can see why you're a headmistress with clever thinking like that, let's go." We shuffled our way to the kitchen, picked up a bottle and returned to the lounge. We stood like idiots until I suggested that I sit on a dining chair and she sit on my lap facing me with her legs on either side. We managed it, the labia stretched a couple of times but we were almost comfortable sitting there so close together. Until...

"How long do you think they will be? I asked Michelle.

"Who knows? They could be there for the night, you know Emma's going to ask him if they can go to the stones in the morning?"

"I need a wee and I do not think I can last much longer." I offered.

"Me too, all that wine." We had to make a decision should we disobey or see if we could manage. Disobedience was an option only when no others were available. We could get to the toilet but could we sit on it? Possibly we could sit like we are now but could we wee like this? We could perhaps take turns in straddling the pot.

"Let's give it a try, but first another drink of wine." We finished our glass and managed to stand, crab walked to the bathroom and surveyed the loo.

"Let me back over it until my bum hits the tank, I should be able to get most of it in the pot." We tried, remembering to lift the seat. Michelle weed and as she said managed to get most of it in the pot. She wiped herself and we swapped places. I managed to mainly hit the pot, although like Michelle I splashed a little. We cleaned up and worked our way back into the lounge. We were standing about to sit down again when sir and Emma appeared.

Emma

I knew I was going to feel some pain from the screams I had heard and from Michelle's description. I had decided to be on my best behaviour because I wanted a favour, so I crawled in arse up and swaying. I drank my wine out of the dirty looking plant pot saucer and emptied it. I jumped on the bed and did the upward dog. This bunched up my bum muscles, would that be more or less painful than stretched?

I don't know the answer but fuck me it hurt like hell, I screamed as the others had done and collapsed onto the bed. It was stinging, I kicked my legs up and down. I looked at him and smiled, I hoped my face didn't show my real feelings. The most annoying thing was that my eyes were leaking and my pussy was too.

I got back in position and he hit the other cheek. Fuck this I'm not having it, I don't want to be treated like this. It's too much, the pain is dreadful, I had a small orgasm. Be nice, be nice, I kept telling myself, smile, God my arse was stinging.

I knelt on the bed and sucked his cock, I kept my bum up so he could see the damage he had done. I turned round and he slowly fucked me, each time his body hit my bum it stung really bad. Trying to ignore the pain I asked if we could go to the stones in the morning. I stupidly said I would do anything and he smiled.

We are going to the stones in the morning! He hit me all over with the flogger. Put clamps on my pussy lips and hit my clit with a ruler even while I was doing the crab. I leant on the bed while he took me from behind, it hurt my bum but it was good I quietly came again. I wanted him to come on my face but he came on my tits.

He messed about with the pussy clamps, I must admit my pussy was just a mass of pain, they say that you cannot feel more than one pain. Whoever they are should have the pains in my pussy and bum. We had to clean up and put something sexy on.

Michelle

We went into the bathroom and spent the first five minutes examining each other's wounds. It was difficult to see which slut had the brightest red surround, both had very pale skin colour. I judged Emma the winner, perhaps because it was the most recent. We each stood, legs bent and spread while the other two examined our pussies. Both the pussies I looked at were red raw, just how mine felt.

We washed each other's bums and all washed ourselves elsewhere. Emily was glad to wash her face. We had some salve used to help heal and numb the pain. It helped a little. We dried and put our underwear on. I helped Emily with her makeup, she didn't have a clue.

I wore a white teddy, it fastened at the crotch and was pretty see through, you could certainly see my nipples. Emily wore a knotted blouse and split skirt. Emma bra and knickers in red, the bra half covered her nipples, the knickers were a thong, barely covered her pussy and did nothing to cover her arse.

Sir

Three o'clock in the morning, I felt as though I had been asleep for all of ten minutes when an overly excited Emma woke me, hot mug of tea in hand. Had I woken in an alternative universe, Emma who had to be dragged out of bed at midday, bright and cheerful at this time. "Have you been to sleep?"

"Oh yes sir." I drank my tea then got ready. Emma had made up a flask of coffee. I loaded the car with my camera, tripod etc and we set off. We were the only ones at the stone circle, midsummer's day was approaching and it would be busy then.

For the time of day it was not too cold, although quite humid and the grass was wet with dew. I set up the camera in the same position as last time and my phone on another stone which would film the sunrise from a different angle.

Emma had moved to the side and was stripping off. "I want you to fuck my arse on the sacrifice stone. I want you to take my virginity, my anal virginity."