My Life as a Dom Pt. 03 - Pets at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to connect the hooks and eyes with the string and pull them together so the bra was tight. Her tits were squashed in, bulging out of the side, top and bottom of the cups. Her nipples were covered. I debated with myself about her wearing one of Michelle's thongs but decided on the school skirt, with the gap at the back the tail would be displayed beautifully. I kissed her before telling Michelle to touch up her fox makeup.

"Emma, you're next," she had touched up her body glitter, adjusted her ears and horn and had re-purplised her nipples. How could I make this vision look respectable for the delivery people? I took the second bra and carefully put it over Emma's head, she put her arms through and we managed to get it on her. It was tight, see through and squashed her tits in, the purple nipples were visible and spectacular.

"Well Emma what have we got to cover your pussy or would you rather display it." I asked.

"Oh no sir I want to keep it covered," she replied.

"Have you some little skirt or something or do we rely on Michelle's knickers?"

"I have something sir, may I go and get it?"

"Go on then." She ran off, returning with a little ballet tutu type thing. She stepped into it, arranging it around her hips, it just about covered her pussy while exposing a good deal of arse cheek and of course her tail. Knickers or no knickers that is the question? Is it more humiliating for her to be naked down there or would she love exhibitionism? No knickers, decision made.

"Put your knickers on Michelle, two pairs with a string on each side of your tail. Do you have more black and white body paint?"

"Yes sir, I'll get it," she skipped off.

"We know Michelle is the best artist but which of you two can paint her chest like a black and white cat?" I asked.

"I have an art A level," said Emily.

"Then get painting."

They looked ravishing, sufficiently covered to be almost decent, sufficiently covered to enhance their sexuality. I think it is a Viagra day, I wonder if we will finish eating? Michelle and Emma waited by the front door, the one we never use and Emily was ready to go to the side door. I played with Emily's nipples which were flattened against the lace of the bra and trying to poke out.

The car pulled up and three people got out, the young lady and two men, well one man and a boy. As soon as they reached the side door Emma and Michelle rushed to them and Emily opened the door. The man and the boy didn't know where to look, the woman looked at Emma with lust. "Thank you," said Emily "we do enjoy you so much, I mean your food."

"Yes, yes we adore seeing you and tasting your chicken, has anyone told you that your breast and balls are wonderful." Emma said looking at the woman when she said breast and males for balls. Emily holding the bags turned round and wagged her tail. Emma and Michelle followed her in, Emma flicking her skirt up and Michelle giving an energetic twerk.

We shared the food and had a couple of bottles of wine before we got down to business. "Well girls you look provocative and are inviting a good fucking. But first I must reprimand you for dressing up without permission." The three of them were grinning! I tried not to smile.

Emily

Following the humiliation of masturbating in front of sir and Emma, particularly as the disgrace of it had me so worked up that I climaxed early and several times. I had to wear one of Michelle's tiny bras! My breasts were squashed in and uncomfortably and disgracefully overflowed at the edges. I was also to wear the schoolgirl skirt with a six inch gap at the back to show my tail and not a small portion of my bum.

Michelle was to have body paint to cover her breasts, which I applied. After touching up her face I painted a white 'bib' on her chest surrounded by black, in the style of Sylvester the cat who chased Tweety, I made the border between black and white bisect her nipples.

I picked up the food as the girls danced about, who could compete with Emma as a unicorn in a tutu? The woman could not take her eyes off her. The two men almost had independent eyeballs trying to take everything in. The assets I have that would have held their attention were squashed in.

Sir

We enjoyed the Chinese meal, through fits of giggles. Mathematician Emma reckoned that if we ordered another ten Chinese meals at the rate of expansion of delivery people the whole of the population of Keswick plus visitors would be delivering the last one!

"Michelle, get me a whisky," I ordered. "All in the bedroom." Michelle handed me the whisky and the three of them marched out. They stood facing me. I took a load of photos, individual and group, posed and natural. Emily was standing, arms behind her, tits bulging out round the bra. Yes eminently fuckable, her fox makeup certainly made her foxy, wild red hair no longer in a pony tail. "Undo the skirt and let it drop to the floor," I ordered. The skirt hit the floor and she parted her legs the regulation distance

They were all wearing false eyelashes but Emma's outdid them all, do unicorns have two inch eyelashes? This one did. I liked her tutu so decided to let her keep it on. Michelle's monochrome look suited her, two pairs of knickers didn't. "Take the knickers off and kneel on the floor with your chest on the bed," I told her.

"Emma take the bra off carefully then kneel on the bed over Michelle." I lined her up so that the pussies and arseholes formed a nice line. "Emily, turn round," the string was taut across her back so I cut it freeing her tits with a twang. She turned around and shrugged the bra off, showing the impression of it etched into her tits. I sucked on her nipples to bring some life back into them.

"Get on top of Emma." The three of them were nicely lined up, three holes waiting to be invaded and three plugged with tails. Emily's brush was the first to come out, nice and slowly, twisting it until it popped out. The resultant vacant hole was quickly filled by my cock. I grasped her wild hair with both hands and pulled her head back as I fucked her arse, pulling out I slammed into her pussy. I did not spend too long there, so many holes, so little time and so much need to come.

I pulled Emma's tail out, it was a pity, she looked so sexy with her hair and matching tail. Her arse was so tempting but her one experience of anal was surreal and 'other worldly' in her words. Would she want anal in this world? Only one way to find out, I put some lube on her arsehole which generated a shiver from the cold. No protest so I went in, slowly and eventually all the way. Fuck me, this is impossible, I either stop for a minute or come. I stopped. I fingered Emma's pussy while I settled down.

I wanted to do them all before I shot into Michelle. Emma's inviting pussy was next so in I went, warm, wet and tight. Magic. But I must move on, I needed to remove Michelle's cat tail which came out nicely, her arsehole snapped shut, a few drops of lube and I soon reopened it. Tight, tight, wonderful. Holding her hips I pounded her but not for too long her pussy was shouting to me. And that is where I finished, and where I was finished.

"Stand up girls." I kissed them on the lips, one after the other. "Get ready for bed, Emily with me when you are ready," After a visit to the bathroom I went to bed.

Emma

We were stacked up and I was in the middle of the sandwich. He started with Emily in the penthouse before he came to me. He took the tail out leaving me feeling strangely empty. I felt something cold on my bumhole, hey that's lube, he's going to fuck my bum! I shivered from the cold and fear. Christ do I want this? This is real, do I want that empty feeling filled? Be quick, make your mind up before it's too late. It's too late, he's fucking my bum! Wow, I like it, it makes me feel wanton, used, vulgar. He pulled out just when I had decided I didn't want him to!

He fingered my pussy then fucked it and in no time he was gone. Gone into Michelle. I'm so worked up. He's left us and is having Emily in his bed. It took ages to get all the makeup off. The shower will be sparkling for weeks. Eventually I crawled into bed with Michelle. "Are you feeling as randy as me?" I asked her.

"Yes, damn right, mind I don't think Emily will be getting any tonight, Sir looked knackered.

To be continued.

12