My Life As A Host To A Slime 16

Story Info
Megan enjoys her new body.
2k words
4.47
1k
00

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Life As A Host To A Slime Monster 16 - Ride Back (fiction, F19, supernatural, monster)

Cameron drove me back after I finally exited Bee and was officially a changed woman....just like I wanted.

The moment Bee enveloped me Prime immediately threw me in my mind scape and told me she would protect me from all the pain Bee was inflicting on me to change me.

Which was kind of blessing in disguise. I mean it was great not feeling the pain as Bee changed my body at a rapid rate. I still hadn't fully gotten used to being in my mind scape nor mastered how to control what I've seen in my past.

Plus stupid me I didn't really pay attention to a lot of the movies I've watched throughout my life so when I tried to re-watch those movies the moments I wasn't paying attention in the movie in real time all I got was fuzz until I was paying attention again.

And the 'saved' games in my mind scape weren't any better as I could only follow the game as I originally played it. It slightly made me wish I followed what one of my childhood friend's always did and that was fully 'explore' the game, which always drove me nuts. I always played games as fast as possible without going back to it. Kind of made me wish I followed his advice.

I was on the verge of going insane with the lack of 'real' entertainment as I didn't know how long I had been in my mind scape before Prime notified me Bee was about to release me and asked me if I wanted to be in control again so I might see what Bee was able to change.

Duh!

Once I released I realized two things. One, the clothes I was wearing was completely ruined. And two, my body looked and felt different.

I quickly ran off to a room with a mirror and stripped off the slime drenched clothes with various holes where Bee obviously penetrated my body to 'fix' me with my plethora of things I wanted fixed on my body.

After I got the clothes off I blinked and nearly jumped up and down for joy thinking Bee did not disappoint.

In the mirror stood a completely different 'me'. Granted a slime covered me.

A me where all my acne scars were completely gone and the only thing left was my freckled face that looked near flawless.

If my flawless face didn't put a wide smile on my face my now perky breasts did. And from the looks of it I was no longer a B cup that was drooping but now a very perky big C small D with equally perky...and poking nipples.

I was giddy when I turned my body to find most of my imperfections were now gone. My muffin top...gone. My stupid tummy was now toned. My flat drooping ass was now plump. My thighs now looked perfect.

And I even got a nicer surprise looking at my pussy as it looked....well perfect. I mean it was already a nice innie but something about it now screamed GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!

Bee was leaning against the door, "Yeah I'm proud of the work I accomplished on your body."

Which caused me to jump and have a heart attack when she spoke causing her to laugh. After I got my heart under control she smiled and spoke, "I left a little bit of myself in you to help keep your body the way it is," Bee straightened her face, "and to make sure you keep your part of the deal."

She smiled again, "Though I have no doubts you won't honor your deal."

She snapped her fingers, "Also though you haven't realized it....yet. But I also 'fixed' some things about your psyche so you're not so 'scared' around our kind," her smile turned wide, "along with some other 'enhancements' that I think will be beneficial for you, call it a gift."

She turned, "Once you've honored your deal and all my daughters residing in you are born my residual portions will naturally leave you and attach themselves to each daughter until the last daughter is born."

Before she could leave I asked Bee if I could at least have some clothes seeing how the ones I was wearing were destroyed while I was in her, however long that was.

Bee smiled and offered a pair of scrubs saying, "They're not perfect but they're ones I can afford to lose."

With that she left and a few minutes later someone brought a pair of scrubs for me to wear.

And that's where we are now. Me riding in the back with Cameron driving me back to the hotel some distance away.

I rode in silence for a moment before I had to ask, "Say Cameron, can I ask you something?"

Cameron looked in the rear view mirror for a moment before he paid attention to the road where I guess that meant I could speak.

I felt my face flush semi embarrassed about what happened, "Listen I'm sorry what happened to you."

I saw in Cameron's dark glasses he looked at me in the mirror, "Ma'am?"

I rubbed my hands together feeling the leftover gunk from Bee's residue that was slowly drying and making me feel more and more dirty making me wish I could have at least taken a shower but I wanted out of there sooner rather than later.

I looked down, too afraid to look at Cameron with my next statement as I spoke, "You know...how Prime sucked so much cum out of you without it being fun."

I heard Cameron's voice soften, "It's alright Ma'am. It's what I signed on for."

I looked at him semi surprised and spoke quickly, "You're alright with being used like that?"

Cameron was silent for a moment before I watched him shrug his shoulders before he spoke, "It's not like there's many girl's signing up to be my partner."

I blinked, "Not even your kind?"

Cameron lightly chuckled, "I'm not exactly mating material, Ma'am."

I blinked, "Huh?" as I was completely confused as to how he wasn't mating material.

I mean he was a literal beast and that's in his human form. I was too scared to see what he looked like in his true form.

Cameron chuckled, "You have to understand my kind, Ma'am."

I huffed, "Can you cut the Ma'am crap! I do have a name you know."

He looked at me in the mirror, "Yes but you're not here forever so it's easier to call you Ma'am, Ma'am. It helps me from getting attached."

I blinked and thought Oh. I sighed and folded my arms, "Fine."

We sat in silence for a little bit as we got closer to our final destination before I spoke again, "Well how about you call me something other than Ma'am."

He looked at me in the mirror and I saw he lightly smirked before returning to driving.

I spoke, "How about Mistress?"

He chuckled as he shook his head.

I looked at him, "Is it really that hard to call me Megan?"

He looked at the mirror to look at me as he flatly spoke, "Yes."

I sighed as I folded my arms, "Fine, Ma'am is fine...." I pouted, "I guess."

Cameron chuckled as he turned off the highway towards the city as he began weaving his way back to the hotel so I could shower and definitely eat.

I finally spoke, "So Prime tells me your kind are protectors?"

Cameron chuckled as he shrugged, "That's pretty basic but if you want to simplify it down yeah that's more or less my kinds gig, Ma'am."

I rolled my eyes as Cameron used Ma'am on me....again. I spoke, "So what is it your kind actually does?"

He was silent for a moment as if trying to find the right words before he spoke, "Think of my kind as more of a deterrent against bad guys. The greater the, in this case I'll use 'treasure' for the word, 'treasure' that needs protecting the more of my kind is used."

I looked at him and was beginning to remember a 'story' as I spoke, "Sort of like the Labyrinth?"

Cameron lightly chuckled as he spoke, "Sure that's one example where my kind was used."

He looked up at the mirror with a toothy smile where I could see it was pride, "And other valuable treasures."

He looked down and swerved as he punched the horn on the vehicle before he rolled down the window and stuck out his massive arm in a gesture I could only assume was the 'Your Number One' with his haste before rolling the window back up and resuming driving as he looked up, "Sorry about that."

I smirked, "It's fine."

Cameron continued, "But we don't only guard or protect 'treasures'. We also protect people. Take my brother for example he protects the Dalai Lama. My sister protects the Prime Minister of China. My other brother is currently in Egypt protecting one of the past pharaohs and his riches that still lay dormant."

He sighed, "My dad is in England protecting the Monarchy."

He trailed off, "And my mother is somewhere in the orient protecting her Highness Peitho or whatever she's calling herself these days."

I cocked my head to the side, "Peitho?" As I thought who the hell is Peitho?

Cameron shook his head, "Sorry," as he turned and spoke, "We're here, Ma'am."

I blinked and looked at the hotel remembering on our way out to Bee's it seemed to take a lot longer to get out than it did getting back in as I spoke, "Yes we are."

I shrugged as I thought guess time does fly when you're talking.

Cameron pulled up to the front, "This is where I leave you. I'll be up shortly to stand guard."

I smiled and instead of exiting the vehicle I reached over putting my hand on Cameron's shoulder which I felt him tense for half a second before I spoke, "Is it alright if we speak later?"

Cameron actually turned his head to look at me, "Ma'am."

I smiled at him warmly, "I'd like to get to know you, if that is alright?"

He looked at me and I could tell I was doing something that not many had done before me. I felt a pang of that as I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before adding, "I feel like we got off on the wrong foot and I'd like to amend that."

He shakily spoke, "I-I'd like that."

I smiled, "Good. Instead of standing guard, just come on in so we can talk."

Cameron was hesitant for a second as I smiled, "Consider it an order," as I winked at him.

Cameron sighed and nodded, "Yes Ma'am."

I smiled, "Good," and exited the vehicle.

As I exited the vehicle and walked the short distance from the vehicle to the hotel lobby I suddenly realized two things.

I wasn't wearing shoes and was afraid I might not be let in because of the whole 'no shirt, no shoes' policy.

And two, I forgot my key card to the suite was in my other pants....the pants that was torn and discarded at Bee's underground confines.

Luckily for me, Prime owned this hotel so all I had to do was walk to the counter as Prime exposed herself to the front desk girl and I was handed a new key to the suite within seconds.

As I got into the suite I smiled at my surroundings and thought A girl could get used to this as I stretched.

Now that I was alone I spoke out loud to Prime, "So Prime what's on the agenda?"

I heard Prime speak in my head, "Well my host seeing how I've indulged you in you wanting to get your beauty fixed. I think it's time for you to step into my shoes and officially start working at my company. Plus with your new additions residing in your vagina I think we need to game plan on which suitors we need to start visiting your bed until all of them have birthed."

My stomach growled... LOUDLY.

Prime continued, "And my sister says its time to feed."

I sighed as I nodded and spoke, "But first things first," as I began stripping off the uncomfortable clothing that Bee provided and started walking to the back, "shower."