My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 18

Story Info
Erica goes from 0 to Get F***ed real quick.
2.9k words
4.55
4.3k
5
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica

To my displeasure, my brother messaged me.

"Can Alice and I have tea with you and your Omega? -Daniel."

"My Omega has a name. -Erica."

"Stop getting angry, we don't want to fight, I've calmed down. -Daniel"

"Fine, 6:30PM tonight, 324 Eastwood Street, Ritten Parklands -Erica."

Goddamn it.

I told Jessica immediately what was happening and she seemed fine about it, now I was angry at her for not coming up with an excuse as to why we couldn't see them.

I calmed myself down as I sat in my car at work.

Breathing in and out slowly.

I hadn't talked to my brother since the night I found out about all the Omega and Alpha Clan stuff.

He messaged me throughout the day saying that he was sorry for getting angry, and that he only was jealous.

This made me want to see him less.

I asked Jessica to prepare tea, as I'd be home on the death knock of 6:30PM. Jessica really made good tea whenever Tyler and Rachel came around, so I left it to her to decide what we'd have.

I had a notification come through on my phone.

"Please don't yell at your brother tonight. -Mother"

Oh Jesus, now my mother was in on it.

"You're Father and I have discussed with both of them, they were given an ultimatum of leaving the family or staying -Mother."

Wait wait what.

"You really gave them that chance? -Erica."

"Your Father Loves you both, and wants nothing but happiness. -Mother."

"Thanks, I guess. -Erica."

I sat at work, for the rest of the day, regretting my decision on saying yes to Daniel and Alice.

I truly didn't want them to come over but I had to be nice, since my parents had allowed them to stay, provided they didn't act up about the decision.

"Erica." I heard from outside, then a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Erica, David wants to see you." Sarah told me as she walked in.

"Oh for fuck sakes!" I mumbled as I put my fist into a ball.

Here I was, in charge of the whole show, and he still wanted to talk to me still.

"Okay, send him up." I said with a smile to her.

"I'll go get him for you." Sarah told me as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

David arrived at my office shortly after Sarah had left.

"David, what is it now?" I asked him rudely.

"The Lab Test for TEXRA-C31 has come back with good results." David informed me.

"Oh? That's good news." I said to him.

"It is good, the board of directors will be pleased with our work. This is going to help a lot of people suffering from chronic pain during the Rut/Heat Cycle." He told me.

"I know, thanks for this David, I mean it." I said to him, with a smile.

"Send me the files over when you get back to your work station and I'll review them and send them to upper management, so they can review also." I told him.

"No worries, Erica." David said as he exited the room.

I had tried to get this development approved months ago when David was in charge, It was only finally getting pushed through now since I had taken office, David hadn't put it immediately forward.

I suffer from the disease, so there's a reason why I wanted it done, I also know it's very common in Alpha Females.

The Alpha Female Body Simply cannot decide what gender it is during the seasons, so it leads to a build up of pain during the Rut Cycle Alpha Female's go through every season.

It's a rare experience for me, but it does happen, usually pain medication numbs the pain, but this drug will eradicate any pain felt.

This new drug will alleviate the effects of The Chronic Pain experienced during seasons. I breathed a sigh of relief... I sat for the rest of the day, reading through the document David had sent me.

I sent it to my higher ups and now it awaited official trial with a closed team of people, just in case there were any implications with the new drug, a secondary drug was also created to make the drug defunct in the host's body, like an anti-venom.

Jessica had no idea about this issue, I really felt embarrassed by it, I didn't even let her know that I had put my name down for the trial.

It'd be at least a week before some trial units were produced, so I had some time to think of a way to tell her about this issue I'd been having.

I packed my bag, turned off my computer and walked out of the building with Sarah and Yelena.

"How's Jessica? We haven't seen her in awhile." Yelena asked me.

"She's good, she's been super lately." I said to her.

"When are we getting the wedding invitations?" Sarah asked.

"I'd have to ask Jessica, I've been busy with my work lately, so I haven't had much to do with the wedding planning unfortunately." I told her with a soft smile, I had reminded myself that I hadn't been helping much with the planning, great! another thing to feel sorry about.

"You should take some time off, hang out and plan that wedding together." Yelena said to me.

"Yeah, but with TEXRA going into a possible trial period soon it might not be possible." I told her.

"Take the time off while you are on it?" Sarah said to me.

"That's what I plan to do, I signed up today for the trial, if it goes ahead." She said to me.

"You have these issues too?" I asked her.

"I do, I'm worse than most girls I know though, it's annoying, I'll be thankful when it's fully out." She said to me with a smile.

"I'll be thankful for you, Erica." Sarah continued.

"Look it's no worries, it's just good that I took over otherwise we were still going to be improving paracetamol for the next 100 years." I said with a laugh.

Sarah and Yelena both laughed as well.

"You're right, I'm just glad that more important things are taking priority now." Yelena said to me.

With that, I waved goodbye to my workmates, I never really got to call them workmates before, they weren't the nicest people to me, then again, I was never nice to them until I started dating Jessica.

I got into my car and put my head down on the steering wheel.

I checked the dash clock, 5:15PM.

"Right, let's go." I said as I sat up, hooking my phone into the car's bluetooth system.

"Siri, play 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton." I said to the car.

I had time to kill, I knew a place nearby that was used by a military supply company for several months back in the late 90's that went bankrupt after the earth threatening Katyusha Meteor was destroyed around Mars.

They had paved a beautiful area, for a massive warehouse that had no sheeting on it, minus the roof.

A lot of people, back when I was a wild 18 year old, used to hang out here at night, till late, my friends and I would set off fireworks, sometimes the police would even show up to ruin the party

Ritten City Council hadn't developed into this area yet, since I was a teenager the city has rapidly grown bigger, but in the opposite way from here.

I put the S-Class into sports mode, putting my foot down as I passed through the wire gates that we're always open. The engine revved loudly as I drifted out of the entrance.

I was a hoon when I was 18, which was extremely attractive to boys as I found out, and I had calmed down a bit with my age, but still felt that urge to let out my rage with a good skid every once in a while.

I did donuts, drifted around barrels that had been set up as a makeshift track on the paved area, probably by teenagers who'd come and do the same as me.

"Siri, Play Dancing in the moonlight by Toploader."

The car responded and began playing the song as I continued throwing the car around.

'Tire pressure low.' It was appearing on the dash screen now.

Had I melted my tread that quickly? I thought surely not, I'd barely even started.

That's when I remembered I hadn't replaced these tires since I came back from Ontriovik.

I stopped drifting and headed my way back home, I hadn't fully let my rage settle, I was being edged by life right now, it was annoying me.

When I arrived home, I saw Rachels BMW M5 with the licence plates 'GGEZ' parked out the front on the side of the road, Jesus christ.

As I pulled into the garage I saw my Brother's Car arrive in the driveway.

After lowering the car into the basement I got out and walked briskly upstairs to the ground floor to hear a plate smash.

As I turned the corner I saw Rachel in the kitchen, a plate of food on the floor in pieces, Daniel and Alice were in the doorway, being let in by Jessica.

"Rachel!" Alice said angrily.

"Alice!" Rachel also sounded pissed.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" They both shouted at each other.

I saw Alice march past Jessica and straight up to Rachel.

I was moving towards the kitchen now, I watched as the scene unfolded before me.

I looked at Jessica, who shut the door behind Daniel.

"You're a cunt." Alice said to Rachel.

"I'm the cunt?" Rachel said as she pointed at herself. "I'm not the one who agreed with mum and dad that I should be removed from the family!" Rachel shouted at her.

I saw Alice grab Rachels ear and pull it down, making Rachel whine in pain as Rachel attempted to kick.

Rachel grabbed Alice's hair and pulled hard on it.

Holy fuck what was happening!

MY KITCHEN!

I had Rachel and Alice rolling around on the floor, yelling and swearing at each other.

"I'll fucking kill you myself you Omega Bitch." Alice said to her.

I stepped in, I pulled Rachel off of Alice, pushing her away, I focused on Alice.

I pulled Alice up off the ground.

"What the fuck is your issue!" I said to her, picking her up by her shirt collar and lifting her off the ground.

"She deserves death, she's a lowly omega." I heard Alice say.

"Alice!" Daniel said sharply to her.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said to him, I walked Alice back toward the counter.

"I see you've marked another Omega? Creating your own little Omega Alpha half breed family are you?" Alice said as I put her back down on the ground, I towered over her and she still had the nerve to continue to disrespect Rachel and Myself in my own house.

"Erica." Jessica said to me.

"Upstairs now, take Rachel." I said as I didn't take my gaze off of Alice.

"Alright." I heard Jessica say.

"Clean Rachel up." I said to her.

There was no reply, but I knew Jessica would have heard.

"You've got some nerve, coming into my fucking house and attacking Rachel." I spat at her as I brought my face closer to hers.

"Erica, settle." Daniel told me.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up." I said to him, as I looked at him.

I was properly pissed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alice raise her hand up and attempt to slap me or something stupid.

I grabbed her wrist mid swipe.

"Yeah, you're out!" I said to her as I held her wrist, centimetres from my face.

"You!" I pointed at Daniel. "Door!" I said as I pointed at it.

I walked Alice out, firmly gripping her wrist.

I threw her out the door Daniel held open.

"Erica Please." Daniel pleaded.

"I didn't know." Daniel said to me.

Alice sat on the ground, she had landed there and sat and looked up at me, her face was red with anger.

I honestly don't know what happened next, but I felt Daniel grab me, then I saw Rachel grab me from the front, holding me back.

"Alice is my sister!" Rachel shouted.

"She's brainwashed by my parents." Rachel continued.

"Brainwashed or not she fucking attacked you." I said to her.

I didn't want to harm Rachel, but I wanted to break Alice into small pieces I tell you.

Alice stood up. "I'm honestly surprised you aren't dead." She said to Rachel.

"Of Course I'm not dead, no thanks to anyone from our family!" Rachel said as she spread her arms to block me from Alice.

"You should be, everyone in the family wanted you dead, you unwanted and unloved reject." Alice said to her.

I was going to break Alice's arm as soon as Rachel got out of the way.

"Erica." Jessica said to me.

"I thought I told you to keep her away." I said back to her.

I didn't mean to be rude to her, I was just very angry.

I looked back and saw Jessica on the front steps of the house with my brother, that's when I heard an almighty slap.

I turned back and saw Alice finishing her backhand swipe on Rachel's face, Rachel knelt to the floor, cupping her face as she began to cry.

If I hadn't been seeing red before, I saw it now, clear as glass.

I stepped over Rachel and pushed Alice away, delivering my own backhand to her face.

"Erica!" Daniel shouted.

"How fucking dare you, you rotten bitch." I said as I pulled Alice up from the ground and backhanded her face again.

"Rachel didn't choose this life." I said as I pulled Alice up to her feet once more.

"Get in your car and get the fuck off my property." I said to her angrily as I looked back at Jessica who was comforting Rachel now.

"Daniel, take your dog and leave." I said as I dropped Alice to the ground.

I picked up Rachel with my arms, lifting her up as I carried her inside, I didn't look back but heard my brother start his car and leave, Jessica shutting the door behind me.

"Call Tyler, tell him what just happened!" I said angrily to Jessica.

I took Rachel upstairs to the shower room.

I carefully helped her out of her clothes, I took off my own and I sat there in the shower with her, holding her close.

Jessica came in and joined us, we both cuddled up next to Rachel as she cried into my chest.

"Tyler's coming over soon." Jessica told me.

"Good." I said as I held Rachel tighter.

"Let the shower mask your tears until Tyler gets here." I said to Rachel as she cried harder.

Fuck sakes, I was furious.

I was more furious that Daniel's stupid Alpha girlfriend attacked Rachel in my own house, angrier that I didn't defend Rachel sooner before she was hurt.

I eventually left the shower, letting Jessica and Rachel talk to themselves as Tyler arrived.

I opened the front door for him.

"What happened?" He asked as he came in with a blanket in his hand.

"Apparently she has a sister, who is brainwashed into believing that Rachel needs to be killed because she's an Omega." I told him.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Tyler said to me.

"Completely." I said angrily.

"I made her bleed, don't worry." I continued.

"Good." Tyler said to me.

"I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't defend Rachel sooner." I said to him.

"Erica, thank you for defending Rachel, you did the best you could have without murdering someone." Tyler said to me as he patted my shoulder.

"I honestly wanted to murder her." I told him.

"Like how fucking dare she come onto my property, and attack Rachel! In my home!" I shouted.

"Hey, Hey, it's over now." Tyler said with a smile.

"As long as Rachel, Jessica and You are okay." He told me.

"Sorry Tyler." I told him.

"Stop it, you did your best, you made yourself the Alpha Bitch over her, she'll never come near you again." Tyler told me.

"I am the Alpha Bitch around here." I said to myself.

"Exactly." Tyler said to me.

"Do you finally agree that I'm better than you?" I asked him, trying to cheer myself up.

"I definitely didn't say that." He pointed at me with laugh.

"Yeah, well I am, unless you want me to break your arm properly this time." I said to him.

"Maybe next time." He laughed.

Tyler and Rachel both ended up leaving shortly after, before they left I gave Tyler a number.

"If something goes bump in the night, ring this number." I said to Tyler as I handed him a phone number on a notepad.

"Your number?" He asked me.

"Nah it's not mine, it's my godfather's number." I told him.

"Are you in the mafia or something?" He asked.

"Jesus, no." I told him.

"My godfather is in The Police Commissioner here in Ritten City, that's his emergency number that he gave to me, if something goes wrong, tell him the emergency and that Erica told you to ring him." I said to him.

"Oh cool, thanks again Erica." Tyler said to me.

Jessica and I waved goodbye to Rachel and Tyler as they drove away, leaving Rachels car here, I swapped it out with the S-Class, hiding it in the basement garage just in case Alice came back by herself or with someone else.

What a night...