My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 19

Story Info
Jessica and Erica go on a date.
3.3k words
4.94
2.7k
6
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You all for the nice words! I'll continue to upload all the chapters I currently have written!

Jessica's Perspective

A week had passed since Erica had beaten up Alice in the defense of Rachel. Erica and I hadn't talked to Rachel since then.

I messaged Tyler and he said the same thing, that she had put herself into her room and was concentrating on her work.

"Please make sure she's eating. -Jessica."

"She is, she's just not talking to anyone. -Tyler."

I left it at that, I felt pretty sorry for Rachel, we all did.

According to Erica, Her Dad found out about this and kicked Daniel and Alice out from living at their house for the attack.

Erica said to me that this was just going to stir more bad blood between them, I really hope she wasn't right.

Erica and I were depressed, Erica continued her work and today she came home early, said that she couldn't handle work anymore at the current time and had booked a week's holiday.

It was a friday, I had an idea to brighten us up.

"Erica." I said as I sat down onto her lap.

"What is it, baby girl?" She asked me as she put her head on my chest.

"Let's go out today, get our minds off everything." I said to her.

She cupped my ass with both of her hands and pulled me into her closer.

"No, not like that." I said to her.

"Just a little taste." Erica softly said.

"I'm too weak." I smiled.

"You're the one who sat on my lap." Erica said to me as she started to pull my shirt up, putting her head between my Shirt and Stomach.

Erica and I had a successful quickie on the couch before we got showered and prepared to go out.

I had this planned for a few weeks and knew what we were gonna do.

I was in charge for once.

I had personally never been Ice Skating, I had never even visited the massive botanical garden that sat in the city centre either, at the current moment, the city was having a lighting show event on, a lot of areas around the city at night were being lit up with spectacular light shows. Including the Zoo, and the nearby Museums.

If there was one thing I wanted to do this year, was go on more dates with Erica, instead of sitting at home so often.

With Erica's work it was too busy to really do anything, she was always tired. But I had her now, and I was going to use this time wisely tonight.

"Ice Skating?" Erica said to me as we pulled into the carpark.

"Yep, Ice Skating." I said to her as I parked the S-Class.

Erica let go of the handle above her head and let go of the seat as soon as I turned the car off.

Had I really driven that wild?

"Have you ever been Ice Skating Jess?" Erica asked me.

"Nope, but it'll be a fun experience I'm sure." I told her confidently.

We held hands as Erica led me into the Ice Skating Building, the rink was in front of us, surrounded by a wall and around the outside of it was arcades galore.

Kids were running everywhere and people were skating around in the middle, couples were holding hands as they went around the rink and I instinctively held Erica's hand tighter. I wanted that.

We paid our tickets and were given Ice Skating shoes.

"Are you sure about this?" Erica asked me.

"It's not as easy as it looks." She warned me.

"I'll be fine!" I said to her, as we sat on the bench next to the rink's door.

Both of us entered the rink, very carefully.

I held onto the wall of the ice rink and so did Erica.

"Let me warm up and I'll come back and grab you." Erica told me.

"O-Okay." I said, this was not easy, my foot kept sliding out from me as I held it there.

I watched as Erica gracefully took off, she went around the rink with ease, she was darn passing people, when she came back around she skidded to a stop in front of me, holding her hand out for me to hold.

"Come on, I'll look after you." Erica said to me.

I held her hand and basically let Erica tow me around.

She laughed. "You look like a lost puppy." She said to me.

"I'm a tiny bit overwhelmed with the Ice Rink." I said to her.

"Are you ready?" Erica said to me.

"For what?" I said to her.

Erica pulled on my arm and slingshotted me forwards as we exited the turn.

I had never been so frightened in my life as I fought to keep balance.

"Erica! Erica! Erica!" I said as I whoppeled everywhere, somehow turning myself out to the middle of the rink and losing the momentum I had gathered from Erica.

Erica did circles around me, showing off.

"Finally, something I'm better than you at." Erica smiled as I watched her circle me again.

"Yes yes, rub it in." I said to her.

"This is revenge for the river and for laughing at me after I fell off the wake board." Erica told me.

"Uhuh, of course it is." I said with a half smile, Erica grabbed my hand again and towed me around a second time.

"Don't wave your arms around so much, it only makes you lose more balance." Erica said to me.

"When I cast you, try walking but more methodical, like I do." Erica continued to give me the lesson on Ice Skating.

"Alright." I said, we came around the corner again and Erica launched me out.

I kept my arms by my sides and tried walking with my feet, copying Erica's movement as she skated up next to my side, hovering her hands near me, ready to catch if I fell.

"You're doing fine." Erica said to me.

I was trying not to panic.

"Erica!" I heard someone shout from behind us.

Richard and Mira skated up next to Erica and I, Erica held me there as I slowly turned around to face them.

"Hello you two!" Mira said happily. "Out on a date are we?"

"We're out on a date, Yeah, I'm enjoying some days off." Erica told her.

"How have you been Richard?" Erica asked him.

"I've been well Erica, are you going to join Jessica in the next wedding planning session?" Richard asked her.

"I hope too, just work has been so busy." Erica said to him.

"Yeah, understandable!" Richard said.

"How are you doing Jessica?" Mira asked me.

"I'm petrified." I told her as I was held up by Erica still.

Mira and Richard laughed.

"It's alright when you get the hang of it." Mira said to me.

"Jessica's pretty good on a Wakeboard, this is a lot different though." Erica told her.

Erica was backing me up, she knew that Mira and Richard were trying to point out weakness in me.

"Oh is that so? Next summer we'll have to meet up and go to the southern riverland district." Richard said to her.

"Well we have to get going now, so we'll leave you two to continue your date." Mira said to us both before her and Richard skated away.

Erica and I waved goodbye.

Later, Erica and I went out for a drive, we were in the McDonalds drive thru when Erica started talking about Richard and Mira again.

"They're ridiculous sometimes." Erica told me.

"Don't show weakness to those two at any point, especially because you're an Omega." Erica said calmly.

"Richard seems like the type of dude that would get pegged by Mira to be completely fucking honest."

"P-Pegged?" I stammered.

"Yeah, like if I was to be dating a man, I'd probably peg him." Erica said outright.

I almost spat my drink out, I held it in as it started to run out of my nose.

Erica laughed at my misfortune.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Erica said to me, patting my back.

"I'm not that dominant." Erica said to me. "Maybe." She mumbled.

Next on our list was the Botanical Gardens in the city centre.

We arrived in a car park nearby, paid our admission fee for the tour around the Garden and walked in.

It was beautiful, the light show had turned on and there was a very low ground fog happening around the area, thanks to several smoke machines.

The lasers and moving lights cut through the fog as we held hands and walked through the gardens.

This was more boring than I had originally thought it was going to be, we walked around for another 10 minutes, looking at the flowers and trees which all had different lights shining on them.

A story was playing nearby about the cultural significance of the surrounding areas where the plants we were looking at were found too.

"You look tired." Erica asked me.

"I thought the light show might have been a bit more enthusiastic, but it's for kids by the looks of it." I told her.

"Come on, let's go and do something more brain-spinning." Erica said with a laugh as we hurried out of the Botanical Gardens.

Erica and I got back into her car and we travelled out of the city, I knew what was going to happen here, she was going to take me on a hoon in the car again.

We traveled up the nearby Mountain Range, each corner here was sharp and the road hugged the cliff face as we went higher, the city lights could be seen, stretching right out, off in the distance you could see several more lights from other cities in the country, blanketing out the stars above.

We arrived at the Mount Rinehart Lookout Point.

Up here was a lighthouse, it had a functioning light that spun around, it was a very odd place for a lighthouse to be, but when it turned on, you could see it from almost anywhere in the surrounding cities if you were high enough.

We approached a wooden kiosk.

'Please take a lantern and return it afterwards.'

Erica picked up a lantern from the desk, lighting it on fire with the provided lighter and then led me down a mountain trail, in this area there was an observatory that faced away from the city, it hadn't been used since the late 90's after Ritten City expanded too great for it to be used to see the stars from the mountain.

I felt kinda sad, that humanity had evolved so much that the stars above us were no longer visible without going to actual dark spots around Estio.

Maybe that was something Erica and I could do, I know Rachel had been one year, now I pieced it together that it was Tyler she had gone with.

Looking towards the city we found a very large grass field, there were a few people here, lots of them laying on the grass, cuddling next to lanterns.

Erica and I found a spot, right away from everyone else, she put the lantern down on the grass and we both sat down with the lantern in between us.

I watched as Erica put her hair up into a Ponytail.

"What are you doing that for?" I asked her.

She smiled playfully.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Erica said to me.

Erica moved my hair out of my face and put it behind my ears, I loved it when she looked at me like this.

She treated me so delicately, she was so sweet.

I let her lay me down onto the grass, we kissed and cuddled, I was desperate to get her out of those clothes.

But as I put my hand down towards her crotch, she grabbed it, put it above my head and held it there.

"I don't wanna fuck you tonight, I just want to make love to you." Erica whispered softly to me.

"I want to lay here and enjoy your kisses." Erica continued as she rolled over onto her back and dragged me on top of her.

I did as she wanted, I could smell Erica's Heat beginning, it was driving me nuts, cause now I was beginning to get horny.

Her smell was so intoxicating, I honestly didn't know what to do, my mind was just being filled with the thoughts of Erica dominating me, taking my whole body as her own.

Erica and I continued to kiss, biting at each other's lips, rolling our tongues around together.

I loved this girl, she was so effortlessly perfect.

I put my hand down to her crotch again, and she grabbed it.

"You can hold on till we go home." Erica whispered to me, I whined I physically couldn't do this anymore.

I needed her.

"Erica please." I said to her.

"Oh? You're beginning to beg?" Erica smiled at me devilishly.

"Maybe I'm not in the mood tonight." Erica said as she fake yawned.

I was wild! I wanted her so fucking badly, and she wouldn't give it too me!

"Please, please, please." I whispered into her ear as I kissed her neck, inhaling her scent.

Erica

The truth is, I was very much enjoying this love session with Jessica, I didn't want it to end, no matter how horny I Had become, I wanted her to beg, I knew that she'd never come down from being horny unless I tied her.

I personally hadn't expected the trial drug to have an effect on me, my pain had disappeared, but I wasn't my usual horny self while on Heat.

My Cock hadn't risen out yet, which was extremely weird for me, being around Jessica and smelling her scent and all.

I was dripping wet though.

I hadn't felt myself get wet in a long time, perhaps since Rachel pinched my nipples in that motorhome.

I was submitting to Jessica, what on earth was happening here.

A major part of me wanted to just release Jessica and let her have her way with me, I wanted to reach an orgasm.

I was enjoying being on the bottom for once.

I could see right down Jessica's shirt in this position, watching her breasts press into mine as we kissed again.

Jessica was grinding herself up against me and letting small moans escape from her lips.

"J-Jessica." I stammered.

What on earth was wrong with me.

"Jessica, Let's Go Home." I said as I sat up, bringing her up with me.

"Can't we just do it here." Jessica told me.

"No, oh my god you're so horny, stop." I said as Jessica once again attempted to put her hands down my pants.

I got up and grabbed her hand, and the lantern and we both quickly walked up the trail.

I put the lantern back into the kiosk, and we ran back to the S-Class. Full on ran.

We didn't make it out of the parking lot, I grabbed Jessica by the waist, turned her around and opened the back door to the car.

"In now!" I said to her with a smile across my face.

I was breathing so heavily I was going insane.

Jessica being this horny was making me so wet, I was soaking my underwear.

I got into the backseat of the car with her.

I stripped off my pants and top.

"Where's your thing?" Jessica asked me, she sounded confused.

"My thing huh?" I said to her as I slipped off my underwear, it had stuck itself to my pussy with all the wetness flowing out of it.

"Yes, where is it?" Jessica asked again.

"I pulled on my nipples just before we got into the car, I wanted to try something different." I lied to her.

I couldn't tell her, she'd freak out.

"Oh? Something different?" She asked.

I sat myself up against the backdoor of the car, it was uncomfortable but I was mad horny at this point.

I motioned to Jessica, asking her to come over.

She leant over me, kissing my lips as I cupped her face in my hands.

I pushed her back, grabbing the back of her neck and forcing her to my aching pussy.

God I wanted it, I had lost control of myself.

"Make your Alpha cum." I said to her.

"I live to serve." Jessica said with a devilish smile.

"Damn right you do." I said to her with a huff as I grabbed her hair and held it in a makeshift ponytail.

Jessica was licking my slit, pulling on my flaps with her mouth occasionally and sucking my small clit which usually had erected to the size of an above average male penis.

I screamed in delight for the first time ever, Jessica took notice and stopped eating me out for a moment.

"Are you alright?" Jessica asked me with a smile.

"Shut it." I said to her as I held her head down there again, letting her assault my pussy with her tongue and her two fingers.

I could feel it coming and fucking hard.

I was instinctively humping her face, holding her head into my pussy with all my might as she licked, fingered and struggled to breathe with the lack of air I was giving her.

"Oh fuck." I screamed, I shuddered with delight, lifting my hips up and releasing Jessica, I heard her gasp for air, I immediately started fingering myself, I was still cumming.

"I'm s-still g-going!" I screamed.

I felt myself cum again, this time I could feel myself squirt, I opened my eyes and saw Jessica copping the stream that left my pussy.

"Oh my god!" I said as I continued to finger myself, coming down from my orgasm. "Oh my god!"

I was shaking, I had never cum that hard in my life, not to the point where I squirted.

I looked up at Jessica as I curled up into a ball of shaking and quivering, still reeling from the orgasm I just had.

"I-I'm sorry Jess." I said as I laid there.

"Oh my god it's fine! I loved it!" She said excitedly.

"I want you to do that more often, I think I unlocked a new kink!" Jessica said delightedly.

"Oh? that's excellent baby." I said as I laid there in shock from my orgasm.

"You're still horny aren't you?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm sorting myself out now." Jessica said as I looked towards her again and saw her fingering herself, she was wiping my squirt off her body too, I could see it glistening on her.

She looked beautiful.

I could feel my cock begin to come out of my hole, I was getting hard again.

When I looked down I was already at full knot.

I quickly sat up and grabbed Jessica's legs and pulled them up to me, bending her legs over my shoulders as I desperately attempted to line my cock up with her pussy.

I found the hole, and pushed my way inside her tight slit.

With another thrust I sat my knot in, both of us came again.

I hadn't worn a condom, I realised this immediately after I came and tried to pull out, the only thing I was successful in doing was bringing Jessica to another orgasm.

I laid on top of her.

"Thank you, Jessica." I whispered into her ear.

"No worries." She said quietly.

"You've been a very patient girl tonight, here's your reward." I said as I licked her neck.

"Thank you Erica." She replied.

I bit down onto her neck, I had an out of body experience again, I could see both of us, laying there in the backseat.

"You're so gorgeous when you're filled with my knot." I said to her with an echo.

Wait, I didn't say that, did I?

I blacked out.

When I woke up, Jessica and I had become Untied obviously at some point and she was now driving us home while I laid in the backseat.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too, sleepyhead." She replied.