My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 28

Story Info
The serial marker strikes!
2.2k words
4
634
00

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica

I spent the next two days trying to ring and message Jessica, apologizing for my outburst.

It was the third day where I hadn't gotten a reply yet, I left it be.

Jessica clearly wasn't going to talk to me anytime soon, I'd let her come to me.

I had really gone overboard and I saw that now I had days to reflect on this, I was positive Jessica was completely finished with me.

Jessica was a fragile person, I was lost in my own world at the time, I truly just wanted to finish with these experiments and move on with my life.

I decided I'd be taking sick leave for the next few days, I mostly chilled out at home, drowning my sorrows in ice cream, and then going downstairs to the garage to use the small amount of gym equipment I owned, I had a nice Multi Station Gym Setup, a weight lifting bench next to it along with a treadmill. I was feeling bad about all the Ice Cream I was consuming recently.

Sarah and Yelena had delivered the Trial Drug to my house, The Alpha's in the test were going to be taking it at the same time as usual.

Starting from 6pm tonight we'd finally see if our work had been completed, I was keen, I kept dreaming about showing the world what an amazing creation we had created.

Something that would help a lot of Alpha Females out.

I was continually thinking about Jessica, whenever I did I would go down and do some more exercises, trying to get my mind off her for now.

I was checking my phone almost every hour, Jessica hadn't replied yet, I was getting worried about her.

I shook my head, I continued to do my workouts.

Rachel and I weren't doing Taekwondo anymore either it seemed, I had continued to show up early in the mornings to my father's gym, but she never did.

I let that go too, Rachel was Jessica's best friend, I had hurt not only Jessica but Rachel as well.

It was a shame really, I enjoyed watching Rachel slowly learn the activity.

Rachel had really matured in the last few weeks, she was gaining a lot of confidence from Taekwondo.

It had seemed all three of us had changed dramatically since Rachel's sister appeared at my house.

I desperately wanted to cave Alice's face in.

I worked harder, I struggled through the pain of lifting the weights on the Multi Station.

I had a lot to fuel me, everything that had happened recently was on my mind and I was using it as fuel to get me through the pain.

'If I could survive that, I could survive anything' I told myself.

6PM rolled around soon enough, I swallowed the pill with a glass of water and food, the moment of truth was soon approaching, now I just had to go up to the bed, and wait for results...

I fell backwards onto the bed, I turned over and saw I had landed on Jessica's Pillow, I had been cuddling with it for the last few nights, I grabbed it and pulled it up to my face, held it there.

I could smell Jessica on the pillow, it calmed me down but I felt an immense sadness growing inside me.

The pit of my stomach churned and twisted with fear.

I had lost the one person I properly ever cared about, all over this damn drug I had to take.

I ended up falling asleep, I dreamt some very weird things, I was stuck somewhere, I was free to wander but I wasn't free to leave this area I was in.

It angered me slightly that I couldn't leave this space, the area surrounded me with high cobblestone walls, a wolf howled in the distance.

I quickly turned around to the direction I heard the wolf howl in, as I did, the wolf jumped towards me, I threw my arms up as I felt it rip my throat out, I saw my vision fade as the wolf flicked the chunk of flesh around in its mouth like a chew toy.

I woke up, my vision took awhile to adjust, I found myself in the lounge room downstairs.

a knife was laying next to me, with blood on it.

As I turned over onto my back I felt an incredible pain coming from my lower stomach, looking at my shirt that I had been wearing that night I had blood covering most of it.

I quickly put pressure on my wound, not sure how on earth it happened.

I looked at the carpet in my lounge room and saw that I had bled onto the carpet quite a lot, staining it.

I felt my neck act up, I touched my neck with my other hand and I saw more blood, I felt around and could feel I had been bitten.

Jesus, what on earth happened to me!

I stumbled weakly to the kitchen, I held myself up on the kitchen sink, opening the cabinets above in search of the first aid kit I kept.

I found it and pulled it out of the cabinet, sending it crashing to the floor as I fell to the floor myself.

I quickly scrambled to find the nearest bandage and started to work on applying it to myself, in a feeble attempt to put extra pressure onto the cut.

I threw a kitchen towel over my neck and held it there as I grabbed my phone.

My vision was becoming blurry as I started to cry.

I couldn't see the screen anymore.

"Siri, call the most recent person." I said into the phone's microphone as I collapsed on the floor.

When I woke up again I was in the back of an ambulance with Tyler in the seat next to me.

"T-Tyler?" I asked as I looked at him suspiciously, I was unsure if it was him or not, the mask he wore confused me.

"Yes, It's alright Erica you're gonna be okay." Tyler told me.

"Thanks." I said as I put my head back, staring up at the ceiling of the ambulance.

"I'm just checking your blood pressure now, alright." Tyler told me as he strapped my arm.

"You never told me you were working with the ambulance service." I said softly.

"Never had the chance to mention it, you caught me just as my shift was ending." Tyler said to me as he turned the machine on.

"I thought you were a footballer?" I asked him.

"I do this as volunteer work, I play football on the weekends." He told me.

"How much blood did I lose?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure yet, but judging by the state of your body and the blood pressure reading I'm getting, quite a lot, you look very white." Tyler said as he took the strap off my arm.

"You'll need a new carpet at home." He jested.

"Don't remind me..." I sighed.

"Alright Erica, I need a few details." Tyler told me as he pulled up a Paper and Pen in front of his chest..

"Date of Birth?" He asked.

"20th of the 3rd, 2003." I told him.

"Full Name?"

"Erica Mirage Harinn."

"Are you on any medication or have you consumed any drugs recently?"

"An experimental drug, I'm in a testing group for a new drug."

"Thanks, and do you have the code for your experiments workgroup?"

"Foxbat-4561, Owner, Harriet Group Pharmaceuticals"

"Thanks Erica." He said with a smile.

We arrived at the Hospital where he wheeled me into the outpatients with his other ambulance officer in front.

I was given a blood transfusion that day and had several stitches put into my lower stomach.

The Police came in directly afterwards, the hospital had taken a swab of the bite on my neck, they would take it to a lab and have it tested for any DNA.

I was questioned by the police, asking me if I knew anything or if I had any detail as to what had happened.

I told them the truth, I had no idea what had happened to me.

I was scared, I was also thankful that Jessica wasn't home.

"We believe that you've been attacked by a Serial Marker that has been targeting random people in our city and surrounding areas for the last few months, thankfully since you're an Alpha, you won't feel the effects of the marking, it should heal and disappear within days." I was told by one of the Police Officers.

While I laid there and listened to him, the other Police Officer sat down next to me.

He pulled out a photo from a yellow folder.

"Have you been a dentist recently, Erica?"

"Like a year ago" I told him, something I wasn't too keen on telling anyone.

"While you were out and the doctors ran tests on you, they found traces of alginate, stuff that a dentist would use to create a mold of your teeth." He told me.

"The alginate has only been introduced to your body in the last 24 hours, do you know any reason why someone would make a Mold of your teeth?" I was asked.

"No idea, as I said it's been a whole year since I've been to the dentist." I said calmly.

I watched as the Officer scribbled some notes down on a pad of paper.

I was attempting to read what it said but the pencil he was using was way too light for me to see it.

I had to stay in hospital for two days while doctors ran more tests on me, making sure I was okay from not only the apparent attack, but also from losing the amount of blood I had lost.

When The Swab came back, so did the two police officers, they read the swab as a positive match for my own DNA, there was no other DNA mixed within mine and that's what puzzled the police for the past few months, they hadn't been able to catch the person because they never left a trace of DNA.

So it was a real mystery why someone would go through the trouble to steal someone's bite and DNA just for marking.

On the second day in Hospital I was only a few hours from being allowed to return home.

Tyler walked into my room with some flowers in a bunch.

"How are you going Erica?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Hello Tyler, I'm doing about as good as I can be for a Person wrapped in bandages." I laughed, I quickly held my stomach as the laughing made my stitches ache.

"Don't laugh too much." He told me as he sat down, putting the flowers on my bedside table.

"Has Jessica or Rachel been to see you?" He asked me.

"I don't even think they know I'm here." I said to him.

"I heard what happened between you and Jess, I haven't seen them in two days to be honest, but I heard Jessica and you had a fight and broke up." He told me.

"I was an idiot, but thankfully It worked out in the end..." I told him.

"Worked out? What? How so?" He asked, a confused look on his face.

"If Jessica or Rachel were at the house, they might have been attacked, instead it was only me." I smiled as I looked at him.

"You're lucky you weren't killed..." Tyler said to me.

"It's alright, I'm stronger than that." I told him.

"You say that now, even after you almost died..." He said to me.

"I don't know if you remember but you were fading in and out the entire time you were in the ambulance and have been for the last day according to the doctor." Tyler said sternly to me.

"You're strong mentally and physically, but you still are vulnerable." He told me.

"Wh-" I went to speak but was cut off by Tyler.

"You act like you're invincible, you drive your car like a manic and I personally think you're still stuck in your teenage years with how you act sometimes." Tyler said to me.

I calmed down, I looked down at my hands as I played with my thumbs, thinking about what he was saying to me.

He continued to talk to me. "Erica, personally I don't know how you manage to live with how you've built yourself to be this person outside of your work life."

"Sorry..." I said softly.

"I'm not the one you should say sorry too, but either way, I care about you in a friendly way, mostly cause we've also crossed that line multiple times, so I believe I have an obligation to care about you." He told me.

I looked up at him.

"Jessica is still young, so she's still easily persuaded with a rebellious attitude, but I urge you to start to think about your future... Your legacy if you will." He told me.

"Thanks Tyler." I said to him. "I'll take what you've told me into consideration."

"Thanks, it'd mean a lot if you gave my words some thought." He told me.

"When you're out of here, give me a call, and we'll go get something to eat at the mall." He said to me as he stood up from the chair.

"Your Family is already working on having the carpet at your house replaced today, so it'd be useless to go home right now with everyone there." He said with a soft smile.

"I'll give you a call soon then." I told him.

He waved goodbye and walked out of the room.