My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 29

Story Info
Erica is released from Hospital.
2.4k words
3.17
403
00

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica

It took another few hours for me to be released from Hospital. It was 5:30pm when I eventually got discharged. Tyler came quickly to pick me up from the hospital in his car.

I waved as he pulled up to the Car Park, he waved back to me and I quickly ran over to his car and opened the door.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked me as I sat down in his car.

"I thought we were going to the Mall?" I asked him, putting my seatbelt on.

"Oh? If you still want to, sure." He said to me surprised.

"Yeah Definitely, I'm starving..." I said to him, adjusting his passenger seat.

"So how are you feeling this afternoon?" He asked me as we drove out of the Hospital car park.

"Better than yesterday, My Stitches still hurt though." I told him as he drove over a pothole, making the stitches ache again.

"Sorry." He said as he drove over it.

"It's alright..." I sighed.

"Have you spoken to Jessica or Rachel this afternoon?" I asked him.

"I haven't, either way both of them don't seem to be in the talking mood, at least with me anyway." Tyler told me.

"Do you know why?" I asked him.

He laughed.

"Probably something to do with you and I." He told me.

"Wait what? Why you?" I asked him.

"Well you know Rachel shares me with other women, she lets me, then she goes on a jealous streak..." He told me.

"Sounds Toxic..." I told him.

"You think so?" He asked, from what I could tell by the tone he used, he seemed to believe that Rachel had every right to do that to him.

"It's not uncommon for an Alpha to have multiple sexual partners." He told me.

"Which I understand." I said to him, agreeing with his statement.

"Have you marked another person?" I asked him.

"No, Rachel's the only one I've ever marked and will ever mark." He told me.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked him.

"I am, I don't feel the desire to mark another person." He said to me.

"I only see Alpha Females outside of Rachel, It also keeps the desire to mark down." He continued.

"I feel like I could easily lose control if I was to have sex with another Omega."

I nodded.

"Yeah! I understand that feeling!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, only because you fucked Rachel..." he said to me with a side glare.

"She's yours, I don't want it." I said to him.

"It doesn't bother me." He said quickly.

"Sounds like it does." I replied to him.

"Definitely doesn't, Rachel can have sex with whoever I allow." He told me straight.

"No way." I said surprised. "You let her have sex with me back in Ontriovik?" I asked him.

"I did, she warned me beforehand that you all might go into Heat due to the different climate." He said.

"And you approved of her continuing to go with us even if something happened?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know Alpha's, I know what we're like." He sighed.

"In heat we're sex crazed manics..." he told me, he had a soft tone to his voice, like he didn't want to be that way.

"That said, I don't expect you to allow me to have sex with Jessica, without your approval that won't happen." He reassured me.

"It's alright, you're not ever gonna get that far anyway, no matter how much you've teased her in the past." I laughed at him.

"Yeah! I should calm myself down more.." he said as he laughed, then he turned and smiled at me.

We reached the City's Mall, finding a car park was easy this time of day.

"Where would you like to get food?" He said as he turned the car off.

"I haven't had NFC (Noristo Fried Chicken) in a long time!" I said to him.

"Neither have I, if I'm honest." He said as he opened his door.

"Well come on, I'm fucking starving!" I laughed as we got out of the car.

Both of us walked to the entrance of the mall, there were a lot of people still shopping and enjoying the afternoon.

Tyler and I stayed close together for the entire time, trying not to get lost in the sea of people.

Coming into the City Mall reminded me how rude city people can get, no one attempts to move out of your way.

Everyone I looked at was on their phone, staring into the screens.

"God I hate the Mall." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Tyler asked me.

"Nothing, it's all good." I lied.

We proceeded to go up an escalator, the food court was on the upper level of the three storey Mall.

It took some navigating, but we eventually reached the food court.

The line to most of the fast food stores was out the door for all of them, including NFC...

Tyler and I ended up waiting in line for several minutes until we eventually put our order in and waited patiently off to the side of the store, waiting for our number to be called out.

Eventually we got our food and retreated outside into the food court, finding a booth to sit at.

"How's your burger?" I asked him.

"Could use more sauce." He told me as he put it down on the bag.

I watched as he peeled the bun back, opening a sauce packet and squirted the sweet and sour sauce into the burger, He sealed it back up and began eating again.

"Better?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded with his eyes closed, clearly enjoying his food.

"Thanks for picking me up from the Hospital, I mean it." I said to him.

"It's no worries, I'd imagine you'd do the same for me if I desperately needed you." He laughed.

I laughed back at him. "Yeah sure! Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"So how long have you been with the ambulance for?" I asked him as I began to eat my food.

"About a year now, thankfully work is flexible and they understand what I'm doing is more important, so they give me time off whenever I need." He told me.

"Must be frustrating sometimes?" I asked him.

"Oh, we have some patients unfortunately that are out of control, but nothing we can't handle." He told me.

"Do you enjoy working with the ambulance?" I asked him, wanting to know more.

"I do, I really believe that it's the closest you can get to being a hero." He told me with a smile, his voice was very confident, it made even my heart skip a beat.

"There are times where we have failed to save people, but it comes with the job so we try our best not to beat ourselves up about it too much." He told me.

"You're a brave man." I told him as I sipped on my Coke.

"I'm only a medical officer in the ambulance." He told me, I could clearly see he liked it when I told him that.

His face blushed a bright red momentarily.

A group of people approached us, they threw something at Tyler.

"Look Lads, Tyler got rid of the retarded Omega." One of them said.

"Traded her in for something with better Mileage did ya?" Another said.

"Lads, please don't, not today." Tyler said as he flicked the piece of paper away that they threw at him.

"What Mate? Afraid we'll embarrass you in front of your new missus?" Said the first one again.

"I'll embarrass you in front of her if you aren't careful." Tyler said to him, I hadn't said a word yet, but I was really interested in saying something.

"So who're you?" The first man asked, turning his attention to me.

"Erica." I told him, he was a fat 5'9" man, with barely any hair on his head.

From here I could smell that he hadn't bothered with any general hygiene in his life.

"Good Job on getting rid of that Omega." He said back to Tyler.

One of the boys sat down next to Tyler while another two sat next to me.

"Hey Trevor, why don't you fuck off." Tyler said to him.

"I am embarrassing you, aren't I?" Trevor said as he still stood there at the side of the table.

"You've got yourself a prime alpha girl here mate!" One of the boys sitting next to me said.

"Look at the tits on her!" The boy next to me said. "You're a lucky man!"

I was instantly disgusted with the attitude, I was able to tolerate it up until that comment.

The boy next to me was motioning that he was grabbing them on his own body, I quickly reached out and grabbed his hand, twisting it around.

"Er-" Tyler went to say.

"You'll lose the ability to ever please yourself again if you continue with this bullshit." I said to the boy as I twisted his arm harder.

"Fuck! Let go!" He shouted.

Everyone in the food court was looking in our direction.

"I'll scream rape if you don't fuck off." I said that to the lot of them.

"Hey Hey, let him go miss, we're only playing!" Trevor said to me.

"I'm not." I said to him.

I looked Trevor right into his eyes, I could see his eyes shaking slightly with fear.

"Come on boys, let's go." Trevor said to the group.

I released the boy next to me and he fell out of the booth and onto his ass.

I couldn't help but laugh at him as his friend helped him onto his feet.

"You beta's are so pathetic." I said to him.

I saw Tyler out of the corner of my eye looking at me with a suspicious face, like I was about to kill these boys.

They ran off, Tyler and I resumed our conversation.

"Who're they to you?" I asked him.

"I play football with them." He told me.

"And they also know about your secret relationship with Rachel too." I said.

"Unfortunately Rachel and I were caught out at a football match one day, that's how they all know, thankfully that information didn't go very far." He sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I should be the one asking you that!" He said to me, surprised.

"I'm all good, I was tolerating it for a while there." I told him.

"I could see you were about to burst." He said to me.

"Oh that's not me bursting." I laughed.

"Come on, you can take me back to my place." I said to him as I sat up from the booth.

"Yeah definitely, let's get out of this place." He said to me.

Tyler dropped me back at my place, my parents' car was here. I sighed as I realised they're probably cleaning my house...

"Want me to come in?" Tyler asked.

"Might keep them from being annoying." I jested.

Tyler parked his car in the driveway and we both exited.

"Mirage!" Called my father from inside my house.

"Who is Mirage?" Tyler asked me.

"That's my Mother." I said as I put my hand on the doorknob and twisted.

"Mother, Father, I'm home." I said as I walked into the mud room of the house.

"Welcome back!" My father said as he peeked around the corner.

"Hello dear." My mother said as she came down the stairs.

"We've just finished putting the carpet down." My father told me.

"Thank you, It means a lot." I said as I took my shoes off.

Tyler was doing the same behind me.

"Who is the man?" My mother asked.

"Tyler, these are my parents, Mirage and Vincent."

"Hello Tyler." My father said as he pushed past me and shook his hand.

"You've got a firm handshake there." Vincent said to Tyler.

"So do you." Tyler said as they continued to shake hands for the next few seconds.

"Play any sports?" My father asked him.

"Father." I said annoyed at him.

"What?" He responded.

"Leave Tyler alone please." I said as I looked at my father.

"Tyler, don't worry." I told him as I grabbed his hand subconsciously and pulled him into the lounge room to see the new carpet.

"That looks a lot better." I said as I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked down at my hand, I still had a firm grip on Tylers.

I instantly let go.

What on earth was I doing.

"Do they know Jessica and you aren't seeing each other anymore?" Tyler whispered to me.

"No, not yet." I said quietly back to him.

My mother and father quickly left the house, Mother had prepared tea for me apparently, I thanked her before she left and ended up putting it into the fridge for the time being.

"Alright, it's time for you to buzz off too." I said to Tyler.

"Yeah, No worries." He said to me.

"Thanks for picking me up from the Hospital. It means a lot." I told him, I opened the fridge again.

"Here take this." I said as I turned around and slid a Cruiser across the counter.

"Raspberry Cruiser?" Tyler asked. "Bit of a Girls drink? don't you think?" He said to me.

"Nah, toughen up princess!" I laughed as I walked towards him.

"Don't drink it till you get home." I said to him as I walked to the front door.

"I won't Erica, I'm not that dumb." He said with a smile.

"That's good." I smiled.

I opened the door for him and he walked out.

"So when should we catch up next?" He asked.

I was surprised by this. I stuttered with my words.

"I-I I'm not sure Tyler, I wasn't expecting you to ask if you wanted to meet up again." I said to him.

"Oh it's fine, we're friends!" He told me.

"Y-Yeah! Friends haha." I jested.

"Don't think we're friends huh?" He asked me, pouting slightly as he looked at the ground then back up at me.

"No no, we're definitely friends Tyler." I said back to him quickly.

"That's good, thanks for tonight Erica, I'll see you when I'm looking at ya." Tyler said as he turned and walked off to his car, waving goodbye.

"Drive safe." I told him.

"Will do." He replied as he walked away.

What was I doing!