My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 30

Story Info
Erica gets hit with the truth and Jessica has a Sleepover.
3k words
4.67
292
2
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica

For the rest of the night I stayed up, drinking myself silly. I sat on the couch, watching new Futurama episodes, checking other stations every now and again.

I flicked over to the news channel, they were talking about the Serial Marker again.

For the last week this unknown person had dominated the news.

Whoever they were, they were fooling The Police.

No one was sure who it was, no DNA could be matched to anyone either.

"Tonight the Serial Marker claims their 14th Victim, the police are ramping up their investigation by bringing in investigative officials from Auroria." Said the woman reading the news.

"As usual we're keeping these people who have been attacked anonymous to protect their identities." She continued. "The Estian Law Enforcement Bureau of the nearby Vakia City also gives its support to our city."

I turned the TV off and ended up slumping down on the couch. I was really missing Jessica now...

I had forgotten how lonely this house was with just me living in it.

I slowly got up from the couch, feeling immediately sick from all the drinking.

I quickly stumbled over to the sink, letting my guts come up as I vomited into the sink.

I couldn't stop vomiting, it was all liquid.

God, my throat was so sore now.

I stumbled backwards into the countertop, hurting my backbone as I groaned in sickness and agony.

I slowly made it to my fridge, opening it up and grabbing a water bottle. Drinking it almost fully.

It made me feel worse, I stumbled back over to the couch and laid down.

I was falling asleep dreaming of Jessica again, how much I loved her and missed her warmth...

I rolled over and quickly texted her number on my phone again.

"I love you." I texted her.

I put my phone down and shut my eyes again, I was quickly blinded by the screen brightness as an notification appeared.

"I still need time to think, sorry Erica." She replied.

I started to cry harder than I ever had, I laid their tears streaming down my face as I cursed myself for being an idiot.

For the first time in days she had replied to me, and she didn't even say 'I love you' back to me.

I didn't want to be the person to beg her to come back, I was an emotional wreck.

I was beginning to wonder if I should start begging for forgiveness, I didn't want too but I was damn close.

I ended up falling asleep that night crying, when I woke in the morning I was hungover and irate with everything, I walked around in a mood with a pissed off attitude, I had to return to work today.

Everything I did was a blur, I wasn't really sure what was happening.

I got dressed, rather quickly, I didn't even put my usual makeup on.

I just got in my car and drove myself to work, eyes wide trying to stop myself from falling asleep at the wheel.

I cursed at anyone who got in my way or was going to slow.

I parked up and walked into work, I was hello'd at a few times by people who I had befriended in the last months but I didn't reply, I was too busy being on a mission to finalise this work load I hadn't gotten to in the last few days since I had taken sick leave.

Sarah and Yelena both said Hello to me as I walked past them, I softly said Hello in a grumble.

I was dead tired and hungover, I didn't want to be here today.

I made it to my office eventually, shutting the door behind myself and locking it so that no one came in.

I staggered to my desk and sat down on my chair.

Slumping over onto the desk I rested my head on the keyboard, the computer was off so this was safe for me to do, oddly the keys felt like pillows, softly hold my head as I fell asleep.

Bang bang bang!

"Erica, are you awake!" I heard Sarah say muffled from outside my office.

I was still a wreck, I reluctantly stood up from my chair with a huff and walked over to the door.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Er-Erica oh my god your face!" Sarah said to me as she tried to not laugh.

"What?" I said as I felt my face, I could feel the indents in my cheeks from the Keyboard, they had obviously left a mark.

I covered up the right side of my face with my right hand.

"Yeah and?! Aren't I allowed some rest." I said to her.

"You alright?" Sarah asked me.

"I'm fine, no... I'm annoyed, just pissed off at everything." I told her.

"Want to talk about it hun?" Sarah asked.

"Honestly, you don't wanna hear it." I said to her, waving my hand across in front of me.

"Is it about Jessica?" Sarah asked.

"How did you find out?" I asked, now I was curious.

"Yelena found out firstly, she went and saw Rachel and Jessica out at the mall the other day." Sarah said as she walked into my office without my permission.

I turned to face Sarah.

"Did you both really break up?" She asked.

"No, well... I'm not sure what our situation currently is, it's messy, let's say that." I told her.

"I hope you resolve your issues with her." Sarah said as she sat down in the chair in front of my desk.

"Hmmm, hopefully." I grumbled.

"Yeah, well you've returned to being an ass, so I really hope you do." Sarah told me sternly.

"What?" I was shocked.

"You're an asshole." Sarah said bluntly to me.

"That girl was the best thing that ever happened to you, if it were my relationship on the line with Yelena, I would throw these drugs away so quickly." Sarah told me.

"There will always be another person to take the place of me or you."

I stood there with my arms crossed, I had processed everything Sarah had said to me, but I wasn't particularly happy with her.

"Just get out of my office." I said angrily.

"What?" Sarah said as she stood up from the chair.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I hit you with a truthbomb?" Sarah spoke back to me.

"Did Miss Alpha Bitch get her underwear in a bunch over a small fight with her girlfriend?" Sarah said rudely.

"Out Now!" I stamped my foot as I spoke through my teeth, pointing at the door.

"Just because you lost the best thing that ever happened to you." Sarah said as she walked right up into my personal space. "Doesn't give you the right to talk to everyone here like they're a piece of shit." Sarah said as she poked the centre of my chest hard.

She backed away and proceeded to the door.

I was seething with rage, I was bottling it in.

"I'm going to miss the new Erica, may she rest in peace." She said as she walked out of my office, slamming the door behind her.

"Cold hearted bitch." I heard her muffled voice say just outside my door, Then I heard her begin to walk away.

I walked back to my desk and slumped down again.

I sighed loudly as I looked at the computer screen that had turned on it's screensaver.

It was a photo of Jessica and I in Ontriovik on the River.

I turned the screen off.

Everywhere and everything I did reminded me of Jessica, I missed her, and I couldn't get her.

I hope that she'll get in contact with me soon, I didn't want to be this way, I wanted to be happy again...

When work finally finished and I returned home that night I ended up pouring myself a shot of whiskey, I was mentally drained and very upset with my life.

I sat there with the bottle and shot glass, drinking on and off for the next few minutes, scrolling through my phone.

I hovered over Tyler's phone number in my contact list...

I had enough with life today...

I sighed loudly, putting down my 6th shot of whiskey, as I did my phone began to ring through to him.

Jessica

"Rachel, what do you want for tea?" I asked her.

"Schnitzel!~" Rachel called out from the bedroom.

"On it!" I called back to her.

I had my phone in front of me on the kitchen bench as I continued to set up to make schnitzel's for tea.

Every day since I had left, Erica had messaged me to say how sorry she was.

I picked up my phone, turned it off, I then walked over to the drawer in the hallway cardboard and put it in there, forgetting about it.

I had rang Erica the night before and explained myself, I wasn't ready to talk to her just yet.

I wasn't happy that I had been spoken to the way she did to me, I didn't deserve it.

The worst thing I had to deal with was that I was due to go into heat anytime soon.

I was afraid that I might give in to Erica if I went into heat, I had to be strong.

Surely I could last a week without Erica to help me.

The closer I got to going into Heat, the more the mark on my neck started to ache.

I had heard from others throughout the week that losing your mate is a terrible experience to go through, I wasn't looking forward to being in pain and being horny at the same time.

Meanwhile Rachel was planning on having Tyler over in the next few days.

So I had to evacuate from the house for a few days until Tyler and Rachel had finished.

I had talked with Sarah and Yelena, they both immediately allowed me to sleepover with them for a few nights. I was surprised they allowed me, especially with them knowing I was gonna go into heat.

I finished cooking the Schnitzel half an hour later, serving them up to Rachel in our bedroom.

We didn't talk during tea, Rachel was heavily invested in her work again.

Almost immediately after finishing my own Tea I started to pack some clothes for the 4 nights I was planning to stay at Sarah and Yelena's for.

I'd slept over at Yelena's house before, but not when Sarah or Yelena were dating.

Thankfully neither of them we're going into heat soon, and the only rule they had was that I take the inhibitors everyday.

Which was easy enough, I also still had the necklace Erica had given me...

I was wearing it right now in fact, I hadn't really taken it off this whole time. Yes I was angry at Erica, I wanted space from her for a little while. I wasn't going to go back if I was going to be yelled at in the way she did to me.

Within the next hour I left the house, Tyler hadn't shown up yet, in fact he was running late according to Rachel, either way I'm sure he'd be on the way soon.

I drove off to Sarah and Yelena's, they lived on the opposite side of the city, it was a 50 minute drive just to get there.

I arrived and was greeted at the front door by Yelena.

"Jess! Finally you're here!" Yelena said as she gave me a hug.

"Hello Yelena!" I said as I embraced her hug.

"Sarah's just popped out for a mo' she's just gone to the supermarket to get some Drinks and Snacks." Yelena told me.

"Oh that's where she's gone, I noticed her car was missing." I replied as Yelena waved me into the house, shutting the door behind me as I entered.

"Have you been here before?" Yelena asked. "I Honestly can't remember!" She said to me.

"Yeah I have, it was a while ago." I said as I put my things down in the hallway.

"How's Rachel going?" Yelena asked me.

"Rachel? I imagine she's feeling good right about now." I said to Yelena.

"Oh I bet, lucky girl." Yelena smiled at me.

Yelena walked into the lounge room and I walked after her. We both sat down on the couch and started going through what movies we could watch on the TV, it was a tough decision, there were so many movies out lately, and a lot of them were reboots of older films.

Films in 12K quality were only just beginning to be released, they looked obscenely realistic.

We eventually found some of the classic fast and furious movies, Yelena and I decided we'd watch them, Sarah didn't have a say since she hadn't returned yet.

When she did return from shopping she didn't care either, she was happy with the selection.

"How're you going Jess." Sarah asked as she laid down on the couch, pulling Yelena into her lap.

Sarah had a raspberry cruiser on the carpeted floor, Yelena was drinking her own and held it in her hand as she rested back into Sarah's chest.

"I'm alright, I've been better." I said to her

I had my own drink as well, I wasn't drinking as fast as they were, it didn't take them long to start to act silly.

The movie progressed and one drink after another was finished.

Honestly I felt sleepy, I laid down on the couch I was on eventually getting ready to go to sleep, I saw Sarah throw a blanket over Yelena and herself.

It made me pull my own blanket I had brought with me up closer.

I fell asleep really quick to be honest, I heard multiple noises within the night though, which caused me to just drop in and out of sleep, I opened my eyes at one point and could just see out of the corner of my eye Sarah biting into Yelena's neck, Yelena's head was tilted to the side, her mouth open as she tried her hardest to stay quiet.

I adjusted myself on the couch, the lounge room right now was only lit by the light coming from the TV.

I saw Sarah look in my general direction and pause.

"Come on baby, she's asleep." I heard Yelena whisper softly.

Hearing that they were actively having sex directly across from me was turning me on something terrible.

"I know, I was just being cautious, keep quiet now." Sarah whispered back.

"I love this." Yelena whispered.

"You're a good girl aren't you." Sarah said to her softly.

"Yes~" Yelena moaned quietly.

"Are you enjoying the fact Jessica is across from us?" I heard Sarah whisper. "Fast asleep, she could wake up at any time."

Through the small crack of my eyelid I could see Sarah's hand moving under the sheet, clearly pulling on Yelena's nipple. Yelena gasped as Sarah pulled.

"Shh baby, you don't want to wake her up." Sarah said to her.

"No, No." Yelena whispered as she also let a soft moan escape her lips.

"Sit up a bit and let me slide in." Sarah said softly, her voice was barely audible.

I saw Yelena lift her hips high, and I eventually saw her lower herself back down, I could hear the wetness from her pussy as Sarah slid her cock inside Yelena.

"Fuck..." Yelena softly said as she threw her head back.

"It's been awhile since I've spread your pussy open, I can tell you've missed this feeling." Sarah whispered.

"Sarah, you've gotta calm down, or I'll wake Jessica." Yelena said quietly.

Sarah responded by thrusting upwards once into Yelena.

Yelena yelped as she quickly covered her mouth.

I didn't move, I could see they had both paused and were watching me.

"She's still asleep." Sarah said to Yelena.

"Good..." Yelena whispered.

I meanwhile was trying my hardest not to play with myself, every moan and wet noise that escaped them just made me more hornier, especially with how they continued to talk to each other.

I was desperately hanging on.

I could feel the mark on my neck hurting like fuck, honestly the more I focused on it, the more pain I felt.

I believe I was finally going into heat, at the perfect time too... not.

I had thankfully taken the inhibitor, and I was wearing Erica's special necklace still as I slept.

So good luck to Sarah smelling me out, she probably still saw me as undesirable thanks to Erica's Marking.

Something I hadn't thought about this whole time was that now I was Marked by Erica, the chances of me actually finding another boyfriend or girlfriend had decreased dramatically.

The only success I'd have now is with a Beta or another Omega.

Even then, convincing an Omega I wasn't actually marked would be hard. Unlike with Rachel, it's a completely different ballgame.

I suddenly was brought back to the attention on Sarah and Yelena, as Sarah announced rather loudly that she was close.

"I'm cumming." Sarah said as she pumped faster into Yelena, I could hear them slapping together as she went harder and harder.

"Shh, don't go too hard." Yelena said to her.

"I can't hold it in." Sarah said.

"Yes, you can." Yelena told her.

"No I can't..." Sarah sounded like she was struggling.

I saw Sarah instantly sat up on the couch, grab Yelena and force her face into the couch.

This took me by complete surprise, I watched wide eyed as I saw Sarah completely dominate Yelena, she was growling so loud as she bent down towards Yelena's ear.

"I'm cu-cumming." Sarah announced.

I heard Yelena moan into the couch.

"Fuck!" Sarah shouted as she threw her head back, locking herself inside Yelena as she burst inside.

She grabbed Yelena's hips and pulled her up towards her as she held herself there, both of them were shivering as their orgasms washed over each other.

I was still wide eyed, I hadn't blinked the whole time.

I saw Sarah take one look at me as she tilted her head forward.

"Oh shit, you woke up." Was all she said to me.