My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 31

Story Info
Erica forces herself onto Tyler.
1.9k words
4
352
00

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica

Last night I did not sleep well at all, even after Sarah and Yelena finished.

That Morning Yelena said sorry and that she felt extremely embarrassed from what happened in the night.

"I don't care, it's fine." I said to her with a smile, shrugging off what had happened.

Curse them for making me horny last night, Sarah definitely knew what she was doing the entire time.

"How much did you hear?" Yelena asked me as we sat and drank coffee together in the morning outside of their house, sitting at the glass table in their backyard under the veranda.

"Only when Sarah announced her arrival." I lied.

"Oh well thank god, I was afraid we'd wake you up earlier." Yelena said.

"Couldn't wait for me to not be here could you?" I said to her cheekily.

"I personally didn't want to do anything, it was Sarah's idea." Yelena told me.

"So why aren't you going to work today?" I asked her, I was genuinely curious.

"Oh... Well Sarah and I, We're trying for a baby." Yelena came out quickly with it. "So I'm preparing to finish working soon."

I almost spat my drink out, I sat up at the table immediately.

"Wait what! Are you serious?!" I asked her.

"Oh yeah! We're very keen." Yelena told me happily.

"Oh that's so good for you two!" I said happily.

"How's it going so far?" I asked her.

"It's been a week and I'm not pregnant yet, but we've been having sex so regularly it's ridiculous." Yelena told me.

"Maybe because you're not in heat yet?" I asked her.

"Yeah it's possible, I'm like two weeks away from my next heat cycle, I can still get pregnant within this time frame it's just less likely." She told me.

"Fair enough, well I hope everything goes well with you!" I said to her.

"Yeah, I'm excited, Sarah seems keen too." She said to me, she had a very genuine smile on her face, you could see she was looking into her future, imagining what her life would be like with a child.

"God, you make me wanna have a child." I sighed as I sat back in the chair.

"Go get back with Erica then." Yelena said to me.

"Ah, I don't know yet, I'm still thinking." I told her.

"Did you and Erica ever talk about kids?" She asked me.

"A few times, but Erica was adamant that we had to be married firstly." I told her.

"Sounds like Erica..." Yelena said to me as she put her coffee down on the table.

"It does, doesn't it." I laughed softly.

"You still love her don't you?" Yelena asked me.

I sighed, "Yes, I do love her very much." I said to her.

"Well why are you not with her then?" Yelena asked me.

"Cause I don't want to be with someone who yells at me, when I'm just trying to look after them." I said to her.

"This about the yelling match you both had over the research and testing of the new pill for Alpha's?" She asked me.

"Yes, it is." I said to her, "Erica has been tearing herself apart over this whole deal."

"You know why though?" Yelena asked me.

"Yes, I do, it's so that all other Female Alpha's won't have to put up with the pain issues they have." I said to her.

"She's doing a good service, I think you should let her continue for a while longer, Sarah is gonna continue to test them too." She told me.

"Yeah I thought about it, I just don't want Erica to hurt herself." I said to her.

"Erica has more of a chance of hurting someone else, than herself, you know that she's a strong girl." Yelena told me.

"Yeah I know." I said as I ran one hand through my hair.

"Well what are you worrying about then?" Yelena asked me.

"I don't know." I said to her.

"Exactly, maybe you should go back to Erica soon rather than later." Yelena told me.

"I'll think about it over the next few days." I said to her.

"Alright, just don't do something you'll regret." Yelena said to me.

Erica

"Fuck~" I gasped as Tyler's cock spread my pussy open.

I was bent over my bench press, as he thrust inside of me.

He locked himself in place as he coated my insides with his cum.

I could feel each pulse of his cock as he continued to drain his balls inside me.

"God Erica..." Tyler said as he leant forwards onto my back, his right hand slid up under my shirt and cupped my right breast, he squeezed as I felt him pulse inside me once more.

I was out of breath, we had been fucking for an hour now, I was blind drunk and wanted more, I also wanted to vomit.

"Did you enjoy my pussy baby?" I said drunkly.

"This pussy's all yours you know that." I continued.

I felt his hand let go of my breast, he slid it further up gripping it around my neck, he pulled me up along with him. My back was arched as I felt my shoulder blades touching his chest, I was looking directly up at the ceiling as the back of my head rested on Tyler's shoulder.

His hand still wrapped around my neck, he was hesitating with every move he made, like it was his first time having sex.

"Mark me... Make me yours..." I said softly.

"Erica..." He softly said.

"Please... I need it..." I said with lust.

"I cannot." Tyler told me.

"Well get the fuck off me then!" I said in anger.

I grabbed his arm and removed it from my neck and I instantly fell to the bench press again, Tyler caught me and held me there.

I shook him off and held myself up, my arms were shaking a bit, making it hard to stabilize myself.

"Just off fuck Tyler!" I said rudely to him.

I felt him exit from between my legs and I proceeded to collapse onto the floor, my knees weak.

"There's no need for you to talk to me like this, Erica." Tyler told me as I watched him putting his pants back on.

"I came over to make sure you were alright and you seduced me into having sex with you." Tyler told me.

"No, you fucked me." I said to him as I pointed angrily at him.

"Only because you forced yourself onto me!" Tyler said back to me.

"You and I came down here because you wanted to see me lift weights, which I did cause I wanted to make you happy, I thought it might help you to stop being depressed, then you held me down and fucked me for over an hour!" Tyler said to me.

"You still came inside me!" I told him.

"You used me!" Tyler said back to me.

"Well you wouldn't use me so I had to take the lead, again." I told him.

"Of course I don't want to fucking use you! I have a fucking girlfriend, our sexual encounters finished when Jessica and you broke up!" He told me.

"Pussy." I said back to him.

"Fuck up! Just shut the fuck up!" Tyler said angrily.

I did very quickly, I could see that he was really angry now.

"I tried to stop you from fucking me but you know that you're stronger than me! I couldn't fucking move to stop you." Tyler said to me.

I had fucked up now, I really sobered up quickly.

"Tyler I'm Sorry..." I said.

"No, shut the fuck up!" Tyler said to me.

"You could have stopped..." I said to him.

"Oh yeah? Then why did you slap me when I tried to pull you off the first time, the second time and the third time." Tyler said.

He moved under the light more and rose his cheek up, I could see the red hand print right across his face.

"You're fucked in the head Erica." Tyler said as he walked out of the light.

"What am I supposed to tell Rachel?!" Tyler said to her.

"I don't know..." I said to him.

"Don't call me ever again." Tyler said to me.

"I was being a good friend, making sure you were okay." He continued.

"Please, I'm sorry Tyler." I said to him.

"Hurry up and get dressed, I'm going to Rachel's... and don't talk to me ever again." He said to me as he turned and walked up the stairs, slamming the upper door behind himself.

I sat there in a heap on the floor, cum leaking out of my vagina, my whole body covered in sweat.

My hair was a mess, I could see myself in the wall mirror just across from me.

My eyes were red from crying, that's all I did, cry.

I felt fucking terrible, my vision blurred as I sat there and cried and cried.

My hands held my head up as I sobbed loudly into them.

What on earth had I done!

I had ruined my friendship with Tyler and used him for my own sexual pleasure...

I remembered back to when I called him, it was my plan all along to have sex with him.

Everything he did was with full hesitation, he didn't want to be here having sex with me.

Did I rape him? No surely I didn't! I didn't!

if it was rape, he would have stopped me earlier, he would have mentioned it.

"I shouldn't have taken that damn pill tonight!" I cried louder.

"Fuck my life, jesus christ, what have I done to myself!" I sobbed loudly.

Maybe it's as he said, he couldn't stop me cause I was stronger than he was at the current time, I remember it slightly, holding him down as I rode him.

I vomited on the floor.

9:00am

I awoke in my bed, which was weird.

"You're awake." Tyler said to me as he sat me on a chair.

I jumped out of my skin, he scared the bejesus out of me.

"What are you doing here!" I said as I scrambled to cover myself.

"I didn't leave, I left you alone downstairs for an hour, when I went down there to see if you were still around, you had passed out." Tyler told me.

"I'-" I didn't get to speak as Tyler cut me off.

"I'm still extremely pissed off, but I had to make sure you didn't hurt yourself." Tyler told me.

"I cleaned up your vomit, and I also cleaned my stuff off of you." Tyler said as he stood up.

"I won't treat what happened as a rape, since you were under the influence of some testing drug." Tyler continued.

"But I won't be seeing you again, I'm leaving now." Tyler said to me.

"What about Rachel?" I asked him.

"I told her that I had an Ambulance shift go later than expected, I just told her I finished." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Thanks." I said to him.

"Don't mention it... Ever..." He said with a gloomy look as he walked out of the room and possibly my life forever.

I threw my head back into the pillow and covered my head with my hands, I started to sob again.

I saw the pack of tablets on my bedside table, I picked them up and threw them towards the door.

I was pissed, I was so sad.

I didn't know what I wanted to feel!

I just wanted to go back to normal!