My Life as an Omega Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica meets someone who she didn’t wanna see tonight.
2.9k words
4.54
5.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing is entirely fantasy, all the characters who engage in sexual acts are 18+

This story uses a highly modified version of the Omegaverse.

Heather and Yelena quickly got me out of the Pub, and into the fresh air, as I was leaving, I took notice of everyone in the pub looking at me, they all knew full well I was in my season, oh god.

Thankfully, someone shut and locked the door behind us, along with all the other doors.

This was like a horror movie, I'd gone out in public in heat and on top of that, didn't know the Inhibitor was an everyday thing while I was in season.

"Yelena, what do I do." I asked her.

I saw Heather grab a packet of the inhibitors out, she cracked one out of the foil package and made me open my mouth. I swallowed the pill immediately, I was about to cry.

"Look, it's alright, just get home and you'll be okay." Heather said to me.

"Yelena will walk you back to your car if you want?" She said to me.

"Yeah, we'll get you going home." Yelena said to me.

I nodded and allowed Yelena to take me back to the car.

I turned and waved goodbye to Heather, who waved back and knocked on the pub door, it reopened and allowed her back in.

"You smell pretty good by the way, I'm glad you're one of us now, but you just have to be careful with this whole new thing." Yelena said in an attempt to comfort me.

"Sorry If that was weird."

I laughed at her. "Yeah, I heard I smell alright."

Yelena had been a friend of mine since primary school, we caught up often and ended up eventually working in the same workplace.

Yelena's phone began to ring as we entered the underground car park.

"It's alright, I'll be able to make it from here, you take the call." I told her, she waved goodbye to me and answered her phone.

I didn't wanna be a hassle to anyone else today, god have mercy, I forgot about Rachel, she'd still be getting her insides rearranged by Tyler, she'd kill me if I came home early.

I walked down the slope towards the next level, I could see my car, I was abit drunk still, and being drunk I wasn't thinking correctly.

"Home time." I said as I unlocked my car.

Just as I pulled the handle, I was grabbed from behind, my mouth covered by someone's hand.

Not good. I could hear the man behind me struggling as I desperately attempted to fight back against him, kicking my legs out and flapping my arms, while attempting to scream for help.

"HEY!" I heard a very commanding voice from a woman nearby.

The guy dropped me immediately, low and behold, it was Erica, my boss. What the hell was she doing here.

I didn't care at this point, this dude was about to get his shit kicked in.

Erica had been practicing taekwondo since she could walk, her father was a leader of one of the biggest martial arts schools in the city.

I watched Erica take her high heels off and this man stand over me, as I sat there on the ground.

The man pulled a Knife out of his pocket and drew it towards Erica who charged him, she grabbed his hand, twisted it upwards and around with an elegant form.

She pulled hard on his arm and it dislocated from his shoulder, instantly dropping the knife onto the floor.

He fell over in a heap, crying out in pain.

"Are you okay, Miss?" Erica asked as she reached her hand out in an offer to pull me up.

"I'm all good." I said as I stood up. "Thank you, Erica." I smiled at her.

"Oh it's you, Jessica, a woman should know how to properly defend herself." Erica said to me harshly.

She pulled me up onto my feet, I looked down at my dress and in the car window at my hair. I had looked better.

Erica sniffed the air.

Oh no, she's gonna know I'm in heat.

"Are you?" Erica wondered to herself outloud.

'Oh god, oh fuck here we go', I braced

"Drunk!" Erica laughed at me.

"I hope you weren't planning on driving yourself home." She said to me.

"No no no, I was gonna sit in my car for a bit." I lied to her.

"Do you want a ride home?" Erica offered.

I looked at my car, then back at Erica. "Please..." I said softly.

"Alright, get in." She said as she clicked on her car key, the S-Class Mercedes-Benz behind her roared into life.

"Oh, you parked next to me." I said to Erica.

"You parked next to me." She said back to me.

"Right." I replied, just agreeing with her.

I happily got into her car, completely forgetting about the situation just before.

Erica typed a number in on the console, and rang the phone.

"Hello Miss Erica." A man's voice on the other side said.

"There's a thug who attempted to rob a woman in the East Street underground car park, he'll need medical treatment." Erica told him.

"Understood." He replied and the phone hung up.

"You're cool." I said drunkenly.

I would not have said that if I wasn't drunk.

"You wouldn't have said that if you weren't drunk." She laughed.

"You can type your address into the map if you can." Erica said to me, as she swiped the screen to the map.

"Okay." I said happily, typing in my address on the map for her while she continued to drive.

The GPS updated and I was now on my way home, with my boss, who I hated.

"I'm well aware of your feelings towards me." Erica told me outright.

"What?" I said to her.

"Oh please, I know you hate me, everyone does." Erica said.

I now had to be extremely hyper aware of what I said.

"I-I, wouldn't say hate, it's more dislike the way I'm treated by you." I told her.

"Treated?" She asked me.

"Yeah, well, I seem to be treated a lot nastier than other people who work with me under your supervision." I said to Erica.

She canted her head sideways, she looked as if she had no idea the entire time.

"I guess, but I don't do what I do in a mean way, I'm sorry if it has ever come across like that Jessica." Erica said, she apologised to me.

"I do what I do, because I'm the leader, and if I don't act like a leader, nothing will get done, everyone would sit on their phones all day." Erica told me.

"I don't like being a bitch, trust me, it's just what I have to do to get people to work hard."

I sat there and took in what she was saying to me, I didn't think about this from her perspective at all.

She's doing what we're all doing, her job.

"I'm sorry." I said to her.

"Sorry? You have no need to be sorry, you're allowed to be angry with your boss." Erica told me.

"I, for one, am very angry at my boss." Erica continued.

"He constantly asks to date me, and I'm just over it."

"Isn't that workplace sexual harassment?" I asked her.

"It falls short of that category, because I've never kissed the man nor as he ever tried to kiss me." Erica told me.

"But the man's advances get too much sometimes, and I grow angrier with the system each and every day."

Erica was having a heart to heart with me, something I didn't think was going to ever happen.

"I actually just finished a date with him, that's why I'm in the city tonight." Erica said to me.

"You went on a date with him?"

"Trust me, I didn't want to go either, but it looks attractive to our upper level bosses. I continue to date him, considering his family owns shares in the company, and I am an attractive female, despite being an Alpha myself." She told me.

"I cannot have children, I should be the last pick, but to the company board it looks more desirable that an Alpha Pair control the company one day."

Erica continued to rant as we drove.

"I'm over going on these dates just for work, I don't even find any Alpha's attractive." Erica told me.

"I'm so done with it all." She continued.

"So stop seeing him?" I told her.

"I wish, I'd be fired so quickly." Erica said sadly.

"I love my job, and there's not a lot of times where people get to genuinely say that."

"Is it worth being bullied over though?" I asked her.

"Probably not." Erica replied to me.

We pulled up out front of my house, Tyler's car was still here.

"God I don't want to go." I said softly.

"Do you want to sleep at mine tonight then?" Erica asked.

"Oh, it's fine." I said looking at Erica

"Are you sure? I don't mind, I have plenty of space."

I looked out the window and then back at Erica.

"Alright, let's go to your place." I said, not overly happy that I wouldn't be in my own bed.

We drove to Erica's place, which happened to be near my own house, instead of a little town house like mine, Erica's was as you'd expect someone of her background to be. Huge.

There's at least three stories, no one needs that many.

When we got into the yard via an openable gate, the garage door opened, she drove the car in and parked.

I went to open the door, and was very firmly told not to open it, so I left it alone.

The car started to descend into the basement of the house on a lift. What the hell was this woman earning a year, Especially to be living alone, on the rich side of town.

"Very fancy." I told her.

"Not a lot of Omega's get to come here often, so be thankful." Erica said to me.

And there's the bitchy side of her, slipping out.

Erica went to open the car door, she paused and sniffed again, looked at me weirdly.

"Yes? Can I help?" I said to her, as she continued to look at me.

"Are you on heat still by any chance?" Erica asked.

There is it.

I sighed. "I found out that the Inhibitors had to be taken everyday while I'm in season, that's why you can probably smell me." I said to her. "I took another about an hour ago, like a few minutes before you saved me."

"You've got a nice scent, I remember it from yesterday morning now." Erica told me. "Not to be weird or anything." She said with a hint of blushing on her cheeks.

"It's alright, everyone I come across says I smell nice." I said to her.

"Like strawberries." Erica said to herself.

"Yes, like strawberries." I said.

"I'm on my own inhibitors, but they don't have much of an effect on me disappointingly." Erica told me. "Anyway, before I lose my mind, let's get inside."

We walked into the basement, Erica unlocked the door with a keycard and it swung open.

"The Inhibitors must be working now, I can only just smell the faintest hint of you, not enough to drive me wild that's all I'll say." Erica informed me.

"It's alright." I said, shy enough already that I was in my own boss's house, moments away from a bed I'd never been in.

On the bottom floor we walked through and she gave me a tour.

Through the kitchen, into the lounge room, games room, and a view of her pool out the back, which was lit up with underwater color changing lights.

We went back inside and up the first set of stairs, on the second floor was the main hangout area, it was a wide open room with a giant TV on the wall, beanbags on the ground so anyone could watch a movie comfortably.

The shower and toilets we're also on this floor, even an indoor spa room, a balcony also went around the entire side of the house, with a glass barrier.

Up the third and final steps to the third floor is where all the bedroom's were located, four bedrooms and two ensuites.

Erica was very proud of her home.

While walking through here I noticed there were a lot of roomba's. Every floor had two roomba's going around at all times it seemed.

It was spectacularly clean in here, and smelt clean too.

It smelt a lot cleaner than my own home and it made me very embarrassed all of a sudden to think what if Erica ever went to my house.

"Thanks for letting me stay here tonight." I said to her as Erica showed me the room I'd be living in for the night.

"It's alright, I'd rather you stay here than somewhere you aren't comfortable."

I didn't wanna tell her I wasn't comfortable here, nor did I wanna mention the reason I wasn't comfortable at home.

"Are you okay?" Erica asked me as I sat down on the bed.

I sighed. "Only reason I don't want to go home right now is because my roommate and her boyfriend are both in their season." I told her.

"Oh is that so?" She wondered.

"Yes, that's the issue." I said as I flopped back on the bed. "I'm in my own heat right now, I almost collapsed when I accidentally smelt her boyfriend's heat."

"Is he an Alpha?" She asked.

"Yes, they're going to fuck eachothers brains out for the next several days." I told her.

Erica laughed, she found all this funny.

"Have you ever been with anyone?" Erica asked, it was a bit personal that question.

"I haven't, I'm a virgin." I told her truthfully.

"Oh? You're a virgin, and as I hear it, a New Omega." Erica said to me.

"Yep, that's my life." I said to her.

"Jess, There's more to life than being an Omega, Alpha or a Beta." Erica leant against the wall.

"Oh yeah?" I asked her.

"Definitely, I reckon there's a lot more." Erica told her.

"Like what exactly." I asked, curious to know.

"Firstly, there are multiple things."

"Like having children of your own, finding a partner and marking them for life, living with someone you just cannot be without, life is an amazing thing, once you forget all the classes and political bullshit, it's amazing." Erica said to me, I believed her too.

"Is that why you're angry at your bosses also?" I asked her. "Because you're an Alpha, you have to be the boss?"

"Yeah, that sums it up." Erica told me.

"I want to start a family one day, travel the world, forget that for one moment I'm not being used for political gain for a bunch of old dudes."

"Admirable... Why don't you quit working then?" I asked her.

"I could easily, but as I said before I enjoy my job too much." Erica said to me.

"For a 27 year old, I've made a small fortune over my short life from work and my family..." she started to trail off, she eventually stopped talking and stood there looking lost, deep in her thoughts.

I hadn't ever seen this side to Erica, I hadn't believed Erica to be capable of even feeling these types of emotions.

Before I could even say anything back to Erica blurted out.

"Look, thanks for this chat, Jessica." She said with a soft voice as she stopped leaning off the wall.

"Feel free to use the ensuite showers whenever, I'm a heavy sleeper." Erica continued to use the softness in her voice as she shut the bedroom door behind her, something was upsetting her, I decided it might be best if I leave her to think instead of getting her to bring up anything else that might upset her further.

I took her up on the offer, I stripped myself off and left my clothes in a heap in the room.

I had a good long shower, sat there and enjoyed it for a while, it was probably the best shower I've ever had. This bathroom was luxurious.

I began to think about what Erica had said about wanting a family, did I want that? I mean one day sure, why was I thinking about this? I'd never usually think about anything like this. This whole Omega thing was driving me nuts, it's got me wanting to actually want to have a family with someone now.

Travelling the world sounds interesting, I'd never personally left Estio, I bet Erica has been to a fair few places with her line of work.

It had been about 30 minutes, I exited and went out into the bedroom, to a pile of freshly made clothes sitting on the bed, on top was a note.

"I've put your other clothes in the washer to clean your scent off -E."

That was nice of her, very unexpected.

I checked my phone, 2:20AM.

"I hope your doing okay -Yelena"

"Everyone hopes you're alright -Heather"

"Weather Report: Snap Snow Storm warning for tomorrow."

I quickly messaged Rachel, telling her that I was sleeping at my bosses house. My phone dinged, I didn't expect to get a message instantly.

"Okay! Excellent! Good Luck with your Alpha." Rachel said to me. Uhuh. Is that what she reckons?

I slipped into the clothes Erica had given me, the silk nightgown was very comfortable, as were the top and shorts.

The bed, oh my god the bed, it was like sleeping on a cloud, absolutely excellent.

I was gone in a matter of seconds.