My Life as an Omega Ch. 04

Story Info
A freak snowstorm traps Jessica and Erica in the house.
1.6k words
4.67
6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing is entirely fantasy, all the characters who engage in sexual acts are 18+

This story uses a highly modified version of the Omegaverse.

When I woke in the morning, the automatic curtains rose up slowly with the sun, letting it drip through very slowly, I couldn't really see out of the window due to the sunglare.

I threw a pillow over my head, I was hungover, but I didn't care, I had the best sleep I've had in years.

I walked out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen, to a half naked Erica making pancakes, she looked very gorgeous, her body was very toned and her black hair was up in a ponytail as she worked on the pancakes.

I noticed she had a few tattoo's actually, another thing I didn't expect from her.

One of these tattoo's was massive, it was a dragon looking creature on her back surrounding a woman standing in the centre, There were some others on her upper arms, a giant black skull with an iron helmet with red flames surrounding it.

I wasn't a big fan of tattoo's I'll be honest, but seeing them on Erica was making me feel something else.

"It's a blizzard outside, you don't have to go home unless you absolutely want to." Erica said to me as she continued to make pancakes, without turning around.

"How'd you even hear me?" I asked her.

"I smelt you first." Erica told me.

Again I found myself extremely embarrassed.

"Sorry." I said to her.

"Why are you sorry for something you cannot control?" Erica asked me.

"I think you need to go on a stronger inhibitor." Erica said flat out to me.

"I can't take an inhibitor this week as I'm on a special medication to help with some pain relief for the next few days." She told me. "I have stronger ones here if you need."

"Wait, you're going off the inhibitors for a week?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm not planning on going anywhere, it's healthy for the body to go on heat sometimes, either way; I have to take this other medication or I'll have health issues later." Erica told me.

"Are you scared?" Erica asked me.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Cause you've never been around an Alpha in heat for more than a few moments while experiencing your own." She said to me.

"I'm sure this snowstorm will be over before that happens." I said to her.

"I don't know, smelling your heat is making me get crazier by the second." Erica confessed.

"I thought you said you were fine last night?" I asked her.

She put the pancakes onto a plate, and put them on the table infront of us.

"Dig in." She said to me.

"When I went and picked your clothes up yesterday night, and put them into the wash as a nice gesture, I ended up smelling more than I should ever have." Erica told me.

"I'm sorry." Was all she followed up with.

"Oh, right." I said to her. "I didn't even think about that."

"Neither did I." Erica told me.

"I'm sorry if this freaks you out." Erica said to me.

She was being unusually forward and out with everything since I came down.

I could see that with me just being here I was causing her trouble, she could barely hold herself back.

"I personally find you very attractive, and I've never really felt about a person that way." Erica told me, she covered her mouth.

I blushed red in an instant, I hadn't expected to ever hear that from anyone, let alone my own boss!

"Are you alright?" I asked her, Erica took her leave back to her room and left me downstairs.

"Oh god, what have I done now." I said to myself.

I looked outside, the blizzard was raging outside and there was no way I was going to ever get home in this, I was trapped here with an Alpha in Heat.

Thanks to me.

I went back upstairs, when I got to the third floor I immediately went to Erica's room, knocking on her door.

"I'm alright Jessica." Erica said to me through the door.

"You don't sound alright." I said to her.

If my crotch could get any hotter I'd die, I could very well feel that my body knew I was in heat around an Alpha, I had done very well to quell this heat all last night.

I couldn't really handle it much longer.

I wanted to know, the temptation of sex was on my mind, seeing Erica acting the way she was, it lit a fire inside me.

I wanted to help her, I wanted to quell the fire I knew she'd be experiencing too.

I slowly opened the door, peeking my head in.

I saw Erica, laying on the bed, sweating as she held back her desire.

I could see a very visible shape in her shorters, it was pointing straight up.

"Jessica Please." Erica pleaded with me.

"I really don't want to harm you."

"You're not going to harm me, I'm going to help you." I told her as I walked closer, my nightgown slipping off.

Erica's eyes widened, she knew that I was serious.

Where did all this damn confidence come from? What was I doing, ah fuck it, I'm here now.

I got onto the bed, and as best as I could do, I followed my natural instinct, letting it take myself over.

I wanted to make us both feel better.

"God you're beautiful." Erica told me as I crawled up between her legs.

I quickly took off her boxers, and revealed a very penis like object coming out of her pussy.

"That's an Alpha Female Clitorus by the way." Erica told me.

"I know what it is, I went to school myself." I told her.

"I've just never seen one in person."

"It looks exactly like a male penis doesn't it." She said to me.

"Uhuh." Was all I said back to her as I put my hair over my right side ear and engulfed her shaft with my mouth.

I had a fantastic idea while I worked up and down on Erica's cock.

I quickly rotated myself around and planted my butt right into Erica's face.

"Someone's eager to please." Was all she said before I could feel her cold breath on my pussy in comparison to the heat I was feeling.

One long lick up the slit sent me into the stars.

"Holy fuck." I gasped as I stopped sucking for a moment.

Erica was digging in, she was lashing her tongue against me something furious.

I had never felt this way in my entire life, this is infinitely better than what I thought it was going to be.

I stopped sucking, and let Erica have her way with my pussy, I was in awe.

I suddenly felt my shorts beginning to tear as I looked back and saw Erica literally ripping them off my body.

"Fuck you smell so good." Erica said as she dived her mouth back into me.

"You taste amazing, it's intoxicating." Erica told me as she came up for air.

I was blushing harder than ever, These inhibitors I had taken last night were well and truly not working any longer.

I was rolled off, and left to lay there, I watched as Erica took her top off and the remainder of her shorts. Her breasts were about as large as mine, god she looked beautiful, I just wanted to be mounted and fucked silly at this point.

I saw her reach for a condom, before putting it over her cock. I was about to have sex for the first time, I was dripping wet, making a wet spot on the bed.

I wanted her, and she wanted me.

In the next few moments, I had Erica grab my legs, drag me to the edge of the bed and she began to rub her cock up against my pussy.

"Are you sure about this?" Erica asked me.

"I can barely hold myself back." She said.

I nodded and reached my arms out to catch her, she entered my pussy softly, falling down onto my chest I caught her lips with my own, kissing her as she took my virginity.

I could taste my own sweet scent of my pussy on her lips, and it only made me feel drunker as she continued to feed my pussy her cock.

God I was in heaven, literal heaven.

I was loving every second of this, everyone was correct, Alpha's are the best.

I felt something tight forming at the base of her cock, oh god what was this feeling, it made me feel like I was about to explode, it wasn't going to fit inside me that's for sure.

That's what I thought anyway, with a pop, it went in. I came so hard I thought I was going to hit the ceiling.

Wave after Wave, I could feel myself orgasming multiple times, I felt Erica's own orgasm, her cock twitching inside me.

"I'm stuck here for a while now." Erica told me.

"That's fine, just don't move or I'll cum again." I said to her, out of breath.

She moved me and herself very carefully, rolling myself onto my side so I could sit in her lap basically, like a little spoon.

I came again, i felt myself squirt, leaking my fluids all over Erica, I was embarrassed.

Erica kissed my neck, then my back as we were tied together.

"You're beautiful, you're cumming over me so much." Erica said to me. "I've never had an Omega cum for me this much."

"I'm glad to be the first, Aren't I." I said to her, turning my head to meet hers, engaging in another long loving kiss.