My Life as an Omega Ch. 08

Story Info
Jessica finds out about Erica's Family.
1.2k words
4.67
3.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the morning when I woke to Erica getting up out of bed, and running the shower.

Little did she know I was awake too, I went into the shower room with her.

"Good morning." Erica said to me sleepily.

"Good morning." I said back to her.

I climbed into the shower alongside her and joined her.

We washed eachother off, laughed and had a good time together before I sat and watched her getting ready for work. She had to leave early today.

"Erica." I said, getting her attention.

"Mhmm?" She answered me with a hair tie hanging out her mouth.

"Are you going to tell your parents about us?" I asked.

"Eventually, Now isn't the best time for telling them." Erica told me.

"Why? have you told yours or something?" She asked.

"I almost did, but I didn't wanna do it without your permission." I said to her.

"My permission? Oh right." She said as she did her hair up into a ponytail.

"You can tell your folks about us, it doesn't bother me, it shows you're actually serious about me, thank you."

Erica seemed distant from me whenever I mentioned her parents, like she wasn't looking forward to meeting them.

"Look I'm sorry, I should have told you a lot sooner." Erica turned and looked at me.

What was she going to say.

"I come from a very long line of Alpha Pairs. I don't know what my parents are going to react like if I tell them that I'm dating an Omega." Erica said to me.

"Whatever happened to 'Fuck the system'" I asked her.

Erica paused for a moment.

"My parents are very traditional people, my whole family is." Erica said as she continued her makeup.

"If I waltz into my Fathers House with you by my side he'd likely kill you for even touching me." Erica said very seriously.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard correctly." Erica told me.

"Why has it happened before?" I asked.

"Not with myself, but my brother." She said to me.

"He brought an Omega home and I witnessed my father kill the Omega in front of my brother and I." Erica said, I could see the goosebumps going up her arm.

"The worst thing of all is because my father has contacts in very high places, the body was covered up and listed as a suicide, no further investigation." Erica told me.

"So yeah, if you think I'm going to bring you home to my parents anytime soon, I'd think again."

Her words rumbled in my ears, just by dating this girl I had a target over my head.

"But please do not worry, cause I'm going to prove to my father that I am the Alpha over him." She told me, with that cocky smile.

"What about your mother?" I asked her.

"My mother won't do anything, she's overruled by my father." Erica said to me.

I was first learning about what it meant to come from a prestigious family, meanwhile I was just from the countryside.

I was not welcome by Erica's Family, even if Erica Welcomed me into her own little family.

"Do you still talk with your Father?" I asked.

"Often enough, I was very close with him when I was younger, since I left the family home and started to enjoy the life I had. I've not had a heap to do with him since then."

"Do not get me wrong, my Father is a very loving man to his family, it's outsiders he doesn't care for." She told me.

"I just want to protect you." Erica reassured me.

"So please, do not be scared." Erica said to me.

"I'm not scared, I'm worried for your own wellbeing." I reassured her that I wasn't scared, I came over towards her and kissed her.

"God, I didn't want that kiss to end." Erica said as she pulled me back in.

Erica handed me a set of her house keys, and I left a few minutes after she did.

That day at work was very busy.

I ended up texting Rachel to say I had slept the night at Erica's and she replied telling me that she thought I might have.

I didn't return to Erica's that night after work and instead went home to Rachel, who was up and doing more modelling.

"How's Erica?" Rachel asked me as I walked into the bedroom.

"Good, I had some rather big news dropped in my lap this morning, now I'm not so sure." I told her.

"And what's that?" She asked.

"Erica is from a very long line of Alpha Pairs." I told her.

"No. Fucking. Way." Rachel was shocked.

"You know there's like seven families in the entire world who are all Alpha Paired." Rachel continued, "They're all rich as fuck."

"Ah yes, I see what you want me to go after." I said to her.

Rachel laughed. "If you get rich because you're hooking up with an Alpha from an Entirely Alpha Paired Family, I'll be very jealous, and I deserve a cut of the money for giving you relationship advice." She said to me.

"You earn more than me anyway." I told her.

"What? Can't earn more?" She said to me.

"I'd be careful, if Erica does tell her father, they might kill you." Rachel said to me.

"You read way too many conspiracy theories on the internet." I told her.

Only I knew that this wasn't just another conspiracy, Erica had told me the truth.

"I'll be alright." I said to her.

"Oh I rang mum yesterday morning and told her about everything." I mentioned it to her.

"Oh righto, how is Anna, I haven't seen them since we went on that trip to your place a few years ago." Rachel asked.

"She's good, same with dad and my brothers I'd imagine." I told her.

"Dad fell off the chair when I mentioned I was an Omega."

Rachel laughed. "Of course he did, he's a funny man."

"Yeah, real funny." I said back to her.

"How's your project coming along?" I asked her.

"I'm literally about 30 minutes away from finishing it and sending it off." Rachel said as she turned back to face the computer.

"Want anything for tea?" I asked before I left the room.

"Nah, I'll be alright, I've got some snackage here." She said to me.

"If I one day move out, you've gotta promise me you'll remember to eat." I said to her.

"I promise." Rachel said back to me.

Yeah, that sounded legitimate... Not.

I texted Erica for the rest of the night.

I mentioned that I was going to tell my parents about her, and ended up telling her my life story in the process.

"You lived on a farm? -Erica"

"I did, it was very cool, but it wasn't the life for me. -Jessica"

"Sounds unclean. -Erica."

"Probably the most unclean place you've ever been to. -Jessica"

"I've been in the Vakia City subway once, that was pretty nasty. -Erica."

"Fair enough. -Jessica."

I sat there and looked at the blinking text cursor. I lost my train of thought for a moment.

"Would you like to meet my parents? Soon? -Jessica."

"At Least my parents won't try to kill us. -Jessica."

For the rest of the night I didn't get a reply.

Erica had either fallen asleep or didn't want to talk further about our parents' situation.

"Goodnight, I love you. -Jessica."

I'd never said 'I love you' to anyone but my parents, here I was telling an Alpha Female that I loved her. For the first time.

I just hoped Erica was alright.