My Life as an Omega Ch. 09

Story Info
Erica meets with her family!
2.2k words
4.67
3.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica's Prespective.

I woke up that morning, I had several text messages from Jessica, I must have fallen asleep.

I read through them all and seeing her say that she legitimately loved me was something else.

Never had someone that I was dating say that to me.

I had a busy day ahead of me, I had to visit my parents, then go out on another date with David.

Which I wasn't overly keen on.

My Parents approved of David, mostly because he was an Alpha, and my fathers friend is the owner of the company we work at.

So I call it an arranged marriage, which is never going to happen, yuck.

I'm not attracted to David, not even the smallest bit, yes to people he is good looking, to me he looks revolting.

I've never slept with an Alpha Male before, and I've tried Alpha Females, even some Omega females.

Nothing about any Male, makes me feel excited.

Until Jessica walked into my life, I heard a lot of Beta's say that destiny is what guides them to their future partner, is that what's happened here?

I had my shower, did my morning workout, ate breakfast and left the house for the day.

I still hadn't replied to Jessica, I quickly sent her a short message saying that I fell asleep last night.

She replied and said it was Okay.

My Parents lived outside of Ritten City, on a very wide open property that was built like a small fortress.

This is how my life is, when you're from the family who is probably the most powerful family in the entire country of Estio.

I drove myself up the gravel driveway and to the front gate, swiped my entry card and waited for the gate to slowly open.

The surrounding fence was a cobblestone wall, on the inside of the compound was a very kaponese (Japanese) looking garden, according to my father, the Kouro Clan in The small island nation of Kapon was the most in harmony with Wolves in the world. So he had the whole area modelled from one of the last existing members of the Kouro Clan.

On each of the four cobblestone walls that surrounded the main house, there were plaques, each one containing a photo or illustration of family members that had come before us. Usually it was accompanied by a photo or illustration of the day they were born, and a photo in their late teens when they first found out they were an Alpha.

It had information as to the day they were marked by their partner and who their partner was.

Which day they were born and when they died.

My Fathers belief is that keeping a photo of the deceased on the wall makes the deceased revert back to their younger selves after death.

I parked my car and my mother came out to greet me.

"Hello dear." My mother said as she came out.

She dressed the same way I did, in a business dress, never any different.

"Hello Mother." I said as I got out of the car and gave her a hug.

"How have you been?" She asked me.

"I've been well, thanks for asking." I said to her.

"How's everyone doing with the loss of Grandad?" I asked her.

"It was very heartbreaking for your Father, but he's mostly recovered now." She told me.

A few weeks ago, my Grandad passed away. That was the last time I saw my family at the giant funeral that was held for him.

People from all over the world in the major Alpha Pair Families came to visit.

"Can I speak with him?" I asked.

"He's in his office, you can go try if you want." She said to me with a smile, I took my shoes off before entering the house and made my way inside.

The house was very similar to my own, very clean, very modern. Three Stories high.

I walked up the flight of stairs and up the hallway.

My dad usually spent most of his time in his office.

I knocked on the door, and entered immediately afterwards.

"Hello Erica!" My dad said as he seemed overjoyed to see me, enough that he got out of his chair and came over to me with a big hug.

"Hello Father." I said to him as I hugged him back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. "You seem stiff."

"You need to flow like water." He said to me.

"You need to flow like water." I said to him, mimicking him at the same time.

"I've taught you very well." He said to me, he was very proud.

"I've come here to talk to you about something." I said to him.

"Whatever it is, I'm here for you." He said to me.

"Yeah well, I want you to call up your friend and tell him I don't want to continue to see David after tonight." I said outright to him.

"If that's what you want." He said to me.

"I've grown lost with David anyway, he clearly isn't strong enough to seduce my daughter, toughest all around." He laughed.

"I'll tell my friend immediately, thank you for coming to me with this." He said to me.

This was unusual. My father never acted like this.

He should be ripping my head off for even suggesting this.

"Are you sure you're alright with this father? I don't want to offend you." I said as I was suspicious of his intentions.

"Erica, my dearest daughter, If I had the ability to capture the world, I would give it straight to you." He said to me.

"Ever since my father died, I've been waiting for the moment to shake up this family, we cannot evolve any further unless we start to cooperate with the rest of the world." He told me.

"Here, look at this." He said as he walked to the bookcase, pulling out a very old book.

"This is the entire family tree of our ancestors." He told me.

When I leave this earth and my body is cremated, I will give all of this to you my dear, you are the strongest child I have, even your brother knows that.

"Yes, thank you for trusting me, father." I said to him.

He opened the book on his office table.

"Here, look at this, it has every single piece of information on our family and other families around the globe. If you follow the main family tree, you will see that most of our family aren't even Alpha's."

"Wait what?!" I said surprised.

"Why are you telling me this?" I was very confused and shocked at the same time.

"I know you're dating an Omega Girl." He said to me.

I felt my heartbeat in my throat, I suddenly fell away from the world as I instantly thought about the possible danger Jessica could be in.

I had been very very careful, covering my tracks.

"Remember how your brother brought that Omega Girl years ago." He said to me.

"It was your grandad who ordered me to slay her." He said to me.

"I didn't want to do that, from that point on I agreed with myself I would never let another child of mine go through the same thing that your brother had to." He continued to talk to me.

"Erica, after your grandad passed away and I was given access to this book, it opened up a whole new world of possibilities for our family." He said as he continued to flick through the pages.

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked him.

"This doesn't sound like you at all." I said to him.

"Erica, I'm sorry that our family has lived this lie for sometime now." He told me.

"Our main line... the line that I'm from and the line you follow, are all Alpha Pairs. But there are branches that split off and the data shows that a lot of our Alpha's ended up marking and bonding with Omega's for their lives."

He grabbed my hand and sat me down on the chair, I felt sick. I had worked myself up to find out that the whole family was basically a very big lie to keep the Alpha Pair structure from continuing indefinitely.

"Erica, Erica." He said as he knelt down in front of me, holding my hand.

"You have my blessing, written in blood. If I have to do it for you to believe me, you can date that Omega Girl if you so wish."

Right then and there I fainted.

When I woke up and was greeted by my brother, sitting on the floor next to me.

"Hello Daniel." I said to him, as I sat up in the bed.

There was a girl sitting next to him.

"Hello Erica." Daniel said to me as he sat up.

"Who's this?" I asked him.

"This is Alice." Daniel told me.

"Are you an Omega?" I asked her off handedly, what a thing to ask someone who you've just met! Erica!

"No, gosh!" She said sternly.

"Daniel is your sister really that stupid to believe your father." She asked him.

"She must be." Daniel said to her.

"Oh shut up retard." I said to him.

"Retard? You're the retarded one here! What were you thinking, dating an Omega!?" He said furiously.

"Remember what happened to Rebecca?" He asked me.

"I know, but our father was being used by our grandfather." I said to him, "You're an idiot for wanting to continue our grandfathers stupid family tradition!" I said in a blind rage.

"Is she from another family of Alpha Pairs?" I asked him.

"I am." She said in his place. "I'm from the Oninian Alpha Pair family, Heira." She told me.

"I honestly don't remember asking you a damn thing." I said as I sat up out of the bed.

She looked at me in disgust, I honestly felt like I was gonna vomit just looking at this girl.

I flicked my hair out of my face, and walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"You're making a mistake." Daniel said to me.

I turned around to face him, my face was blood red with anger.

"You're the one making the fucking mistake Daniel, you worthless, spineless piece of shit." I spat as I walked back to him. "You could have stopped our father from killing Rebecca." I said as I broadened my shoulders out in an attempt to look bigger and tower above him, he was 6'2".

"But you didn't! You let father take her, and kill her you fucking arsehole." I stamped my foot and shouted.

I had him on the back foot though.

He took a step back as I got closer, I could see the fear in his eyes.

"You are nothing to me but another fucking obstacle in this fight Daniel, I don't want to hear another single word out of your mouth when I turn around." I shouted, I was

shaking in anger, I hadn't ever been that angry before.

"You had no right to speak to Daniel that way." Alice said to me.

"He's my fucking brother, I'll speak to him however I damn well please." I said to her, getting right up into her face.

"Now both of you fuck off away from me, I have a beautiful Omega I need to see." I said as I smiled at them.

"Enjoy pegging my brother!" I said as I walked out the front door and straight towards my car, skipping along as I started to feel insanely happy with myself.

I had overpowered them both, it felt good, being in charge of not one, but two Alphas.

I could get used to being in charge of Alpha's, watching them know who the real Alpha is. It's incredible how quickly they submit.

I loved my brother dearly. It may have not seemed like it just then when I was yelling at him, but this was my revenge on my Grandfather, for killing Omega's and hiding away the family tree.

It made me wonder how many others there had been before Rebecca who stumbled into the trap.

I didn't make it to my date with David, in fact my father was spreading the news to everyone that he was no longer going to be following his grandfather's laws on our family way of life any longer.

This generated some waves in the community and it was accepted everywhere by the time I woke up that afternoon in the bedroom.

The last thing I remember doing is speeding out of my Parents driveway to go meet Jessica, and give her a big hug and a kiss.

I had calmed down from screaming at my brother and his halfwit girlfriend, I didn't care if I didn't see Daniel again, I honestly didn't care less. All I wanted was Jessica.

I was over the moon excited, finally I didn't have to worry about my family's way of life anymore.

I rang David. He instantly picked up the phone and demanded what was happening.

"Fuck off loser, you will never get this!" I yelled at him, giving the centre console the biggest middle finger I'd ever give it.

I laughed like a maniac! I was finally free!