My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 06

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.3k words
4.63
10.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

Councillor James.

For the rest of the afternoon, I sat alone in my bedroom contemplating my future life. Did I really want to tread this slippery slope. My heart said no, but my head said yes. At 19 years old, I had enough money to purchase a small property, without the need for a mortgage, enough souvenir panties (Well hidden of course) to open my own lingerie shop and so many women just dying to open their legs for me. One little shop?, In a little community, what harm could it do?

I actually liked Val, something about her aroused me and in all probability she would not object to Ms. Grey's plans.

My mother called me from downstairs,

"Shaun you have a visitor."

Going into the living room, I found Marge chatting away like old friends with my mother, in fact I found out many years later, they did know each other when younger. Marge held out her hand, in it was a parcel, handing it to me she said,

"In all that went on last night, Mrs Thomas forgot to give his to you."

It was a beautifully gift wrapped small box, when I opened it contained a little 110mm camera with flash.

"She says when you have used all the film, she will teach you how to develop it." She added.

I knew where this was going, something small, I could put in my pocket, without arousing suspicion, yet capable of taking clear photographs.

Marge put her hand behind her neck, pushing her head forwards and pouting, saying,

"Maybe I'll pose for you?"

The look my mother gave me said it all.

I left the house and headed over to Val's.

3 times I rang the bell and no-one answered, I was just about to walk away when he door opened slightly. Val's head appeared through the narrowest of openings,

"Sorry Shaun, I'm running late, can you wait there a moment whilst I get dressed?"

"Do you need to, why put them on? I'm only going to take them off again."

"Oh you think so, you cocky bugger." She replied.

"I know so, you sexy mother." was my retort.

With that she shut the door on me.

I waited over 20 minutes, standing outside her door, not knowing if she was going to open it, or she had changed her mind, hoping I would leave. Then the door pulled back slowly and when she revealed herself, my jaw hit the floor and my tongue drooled out. Last night dowdy older lady, tonight a 60's sex kitten.

"Are you coming in?"

I was astounded by her change in appearance, hair back combed, shining in the light of her hallway lamp, a colourful headband holding it in place, her thick glasses replaced by those worn by John Lennon, smokey brown eyes hidden under them. A touch of rouge, highlighted her cheek bones, kissable cherry red lips, hooped rings hanging from her ears. As for the dress she was wearing, stunning, consisting of large black and white squares, it's scooped neck, revealed enough of her cleavage, for me to know, my assumption last night, that Val had nice breasts, was indeed correct. The fringed belt around her waist accentuated her round hips. The dress came down to mid thigh, exposing a great deal of her white nylon clad legs, the whole outfit was completed with knee high white boots.

Closing the door, I stepped towards her, intending to give her a kiss. Her hand upon my chest stopped me.

"I know why you are here, Angela Grey wants you to soften me up, so when her plans come before me, I won't object. You can put your bosses mind at rest, I think it's what this town needs to help kick start it, in fact I'm looking forward to having a good massage. So you can go now."

"But what if I don't want to leave?" I asked

"Then follow me"

I was transfixed by the swing of her hips and the bounce of her arse as she made her way along the short passageway. From the outside, her house looked small and modest, but the living room was huge, dominated by a big open fire. Handing me an already filled glass of wine, she motioned me to sit down, settling opposite me, she took a slow sip of her wine, looked at me and asked,

"You got what you wanted, why are you still here?"

"Last night you promised me another dance, so I'm here to take you up on your offer." I replied.

"But that was just work"

"I will be honest with you, it started like that, but in the end I did not want the music to stop, I loved being that close to you."

She gave me a look as if to say "I'm not sure I believe you." She shifted her position in her chair, crossing her legs, as she did so, her dress rode up, exposing most of her thigh, the tight mesh of the top of her tights, clearly on view.

"Well are we dancing or just sitting here?" I enquired.

Val got up, moved to the sideboard, pressed play on her music centre and suddenly the room was filled with music, then she turned off the lights, the room now only illuminated by the logs burning in the fire. Holding her hand out to me, whispered,

"My dance I believe?"

Like at the party, our bodies melded together as we moved in unison, Val's breasts crushed against me, my leg between hers, this time when I leant in to kiss her, she did not push me away. Our lips brushed against each other, gently at first, soft butterfly kisses before our tongues danced the tango of lust. She ground herself against my leg, as I caressed her arse under her dress.

"Come to bed?" She asked.

Pushing her back a little, I replied "No".

She looked confused and hurt.

"If we go to bed, we will have sex, I don't want to have sex with you" I added.

Her eyes filled up and her bottom lip started to tremble.

"I don't want to have sex with you, I want to make love to you, to explore and enjoy every part of your gorgeous body, you have a large sheepskin rug and a blazing fire, what could be better."

Sitting her down, I removed her boots, kissing her nylon covered toes as I exposed them. Grabbing some cushions off the sofa, I threw them upon the rug, before leading Val to the fire. Putting my finger under her chin, I lifted her face to mine, my eyes looking deep into hers, we kissed, the kiss of lovers, barely touching, slow and lingering. My hands wandered to her waist, pulling at the straps of her belt, tugging it open, before tossing it aside. Breaking away from her lips, I lowered my head to the soft skin of her neck, licking and gently nibbling on it. Val was purring. Wrapping my hands around her back, I found the zipper of her dress, edging it down slowly, until it was fully open.

"Take it off for me." I asked her.

She was hesitant a first, explaining, it had been years since she had exposed herself to a man, explaining the last few times she had sex, was in the dark, hidden under the covers of her bed sheets. Afraid that when her dimpled and tired body was exposed, they would no longer desire her.

"But we are not having sex, we are going to make love, when you make love to someone, you ignore their imperfections, instead you connect in a way that transcends physical looks."

Quickly adding "You look so gorgeous and sexy."

"Thank you"

With that she let her dress fall, yes there were a few stretch marks across her stomach, but that did not distract from her womanly body.

"Tights next please" I asked.

Looping her fingers in their waistband, she eased them down, before taking them off completely.

Standing before me in her bra and knickers, which were neither motherly nor sexy, off white, lacy enough to see her nipples, sheer enough to expose her pubic hair.

Taking her in my arms, I lowered my head, nuzzled her shoulder, running my fingers over the bare skin above her bra. She gave a little shudder and moan, when I stroked her nipple.

"Lay down" I told her.

Once she had settled, I stripped down to my pants, bulging with my erection. Grabbing another cushion, placed it under her hips, parting her legs wide enough for my to kneel between. Bending over her, placed my lips to hers and slipped my tongue into her open and willing mouth. Our near naked bodies squashed tightly together. I lay upon her for a few minutes, the only movements being the entwining of our tongues and my cock twitching against her pussy. Moving away, I nibbled her ear, gently bit her neck, kissed her throat, before trailing my tongue across her chest, down the valley between her breasts. In response Val was letting her hips rise and fall, rubbing herself against my cock.

"Carry on doing that and I will come in my pants." I whispered to her.

She let out a big sigh, as my fingers found her erect nipples through he material of her bra, taking both of them in my fingers and thumbs, I rolled them through the rough material, I felt her body shudder.

"That's so good, it's so long since someone did that" She purred.

Taking my lead from those words, I slid one of her bra straps down her arm, quickly followed by the other, before easing her boobs out. Illuminated by the light of the fire, they looked magnificent, pale, full and round, pimpled areola, dark, topped with succulent strawberry tips. Cupping one, then the other, touching the tender flesh, oh how she groaned when I took one of her buttons between my lips and sucked gently on it. Without knowing it Val was in control, with her fingers running through my hair, she would push my head lower, when she wanted me to suck harder, or lift it when she wanted just the tip of my tongue to flick her nipple. Moving me from one breast to another. After about 15 minutes of tit play, she pushed my head away saying,

"Stop now!"

I was confused,

"I thought you were enjoying it?" I asked.

"Shaun, I did more than enjoy, I just orgasmed." She replied.

"But you can't have."

"And whys that?"

"Because."

"Because I didn't moan and groan, or thrash around like a wailing banshee."

"Well sort of."

"Women are all different in their approach to sex, some like to act as if they are appearing in a porn movie, others like me, prefer to be more sedate, just allowing the sensation of sexual release to flow through them. Believe me, being like this has its advantages."

"Really? How?"

She laughed at me,

"Can't you guess?"

"Not a clue?"

"Last night, whilst smooching, I nuzzled my head against you, do you know why?"

Again all I could answer was,

"No."

"You made me come, with your leg between mine, my pussy was in constant contact with your thigh, rubbing hard against it. No-one suspected a thing, who would have guessed, the dowdy old lady, wearing a frumpy dress and thick rimmed glasses, had just soaked her knickers with a sexual explosion."

This news was jaw-dropping to me.

"Why don't you go and discover how wet you get me?"

When she said wet, she really meant wet, the once sheer fabric of her knickers, was now totally transparent. Although full, her pubic hair was trimmed neat and short, her lips puffy and open, the little love button peeking out from beneath it's protective hood. The aroma of her juices was intoxicating. I wanted so much to invade her love tunnel, but even more so I wanted, Val begging for it. As I slipped my fingers into the elastic waistband of her knickers, she raised her hips, allowing me to ease them down and then off. I could not help myself, holding them to my nose, I breathed in deep her womanly scent and when I ran my tongue across them, I tasted the sweet, salty excretions. Parting her legs, Val murmured,

"It's better straight from the pot."

It was so true, from the very first lick, I knew the flavour was something I would relish. It instantly took me back to my childhood, where as a treat my parents would take me on a Sunday afternoon to Porthcawl, a few rides on the fairground, before finishing the day with a box of fresh popcorn, hot and sticky, covered in melted butter, with a small salty after taste. It was heaven. I licked her slit from top to bottom, slow and steady, sucked her clit, fingered her twat, one then two followed by three, entered her welcoming hole, still no reaction apart from a constant flow of juices. That all changed when my thumb brushed against her brown button, she moaned and raised her hips. I had found her Achilles heel. Val liked her arse being played with. Lubricating my finger in her juices, I began to probe her anus, little by little it edged inside. With one finger in her bum, two in her pussy and my mouth clamped around her clit, this older, quiet woman suddenly changed into a raging fuck machine. Hips rising, tits bouncing, moans and groans, finger nails scratching and digging into my back.

"Oh Fuck, oh fucking hell, don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping, this is what I wanted, harder and faster my fingers and lips worked, driving her into a sexual frenzy.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh my gawd."

With legs shaking, tits bouncing, sweat pouring down her forehead, Val climaxed, long and hard. Panting hard, coming down form an orgasmic high she managed to say.

"Holy shit Shaun, I have never before had someone take me to such pleasure."

She was exhausted, totally spent, I knew that tonight, the only release I would get, would be ministered by my own hands.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers