My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 07

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.5k words
4.6
7.9k
6

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

Mrs Young.

The next year flew by, my workload full, a bank balance increasing everyday but more importantly my balls were constantly empty. A lot of my regular clients had given up the pretence of me doing odd jobs for them, instead just paid me for sex.

The alterations on the shop were nearly complete and although I had very little to do with the construction, still managed to Christen the changing rooms with Marge and give Aunty June a pussy massage on one of the new tables.

My life was well and truly on the up, my old banger was gone, replaced with a brand new Transit van, supplied by Jennifer's husband at trade price, with the name "SHAUN the HANDYMAN." Painted across the side panels. If you looked carefully, hidden inside the semi circle of the e in tiny letters, prurient was concealed.

Another big event was that, Becky was pregnant, although she insisted, I was not the father, I had my doubts. I had been having regular sex with both of them, Joanne was always with a condom, Becky was bareback and many times I emptied a full load inside her,

Angela, (We had progressed from me calling her Ms. Grey) thought it would be a good idea, that I should learn what she called, productive accountancy. So for the last few weeks, every Wednesday afternoon, I attended the office of Mr Tomos Young. Known as being the best creative Accountant in the area.

Tomos Young was the type of person, that within a few minutes of meeting him, you want to smack. He was short, fat and ugly, with manners, a pig would be ashamed of. He treated his staff like shit, even worse his wife, who happened to be his assistant and constantly referred to me as "THE BOY."

Emma Young was quite the opposite, charming and friendly, mid fifties, coloured hair, hiding any grey, impeccable make up and for an older woman, a body, that looked 20 years younger. Tomos sat behind an imposing desk, barking out orders, Emma sat at the other end of the desk, facing me as I sat at a small table. To be honest, whenever she could see me struggling to understand what her husband was telling me, she would come to my desk, either standing behind me or bending over it and explain it in simpler terms. On such occasions, I would try a little discrete flirting with her. She was either oblivious or chose to ignore it. That changed one particularity warm afternoon, I was running late, something he could not abide. After parking my van, I sprinted to his office, taking the stairs two at a time and when I reached my desk, I had built up quite a sweat. Once a my table grabbed the front of my tee-shirt and began wafting it. I caught Emma looking at me and I mouthed the words "HOT." She just nodded, before opening the top two buttons of her blouse and mimicking my actions. The following week, I made sure I arrived early, Emma was already there.

"Hi Shaun, how are you coping?"

I admitted to her, that I was finding all these facts and figures above me, maths was never my strong point in school. She strolled over to where I was sitting, bent over the desk,

"Let's see if we can make it easier for you."

As she did so, I got a magnificent view down her top, her unrestrained breasts, right before my eyes.

Looking at my crotch she laughed,

"Seems my intentions were wrong, I've made it hard for you."

"That you have." I replied trying to adjust my erection.

Tomos entered before we could say anything else and demanded we get down to work.

On and on he droned, I was totally lost or distracted would be a better way to describe it. Emma had moved her chair, to a position that I had a good look at her legs and at one time when she crossed them, her stocking tops were apparent. The minx was in full teasing mode, especially when she opened her legs, letting me see what I thought was her naked pussy. I accidentality dropped my pen and when I reached down to retrieve it, Emma spread her thighs wide apart and yes she wore no knickers.

"BOY!!!" Tomos shouted at me.

"Yesss sirrr." I stammered, thinking I had been caught looking up his wife's skirt.

"Did you hear me? Go get those files I want, now!"

Tempted to tell him to "Fuck off."

I responded in a slightly aggressive tone,

"I would, if I knew where to find them!"

I don't think he was expecting someone to stand up to him and his tone softened, just a little.

"Emma, would you show the boy, where we keep our old files." He asked his wife.

The room we entered was filled with filing cabinets and in its centre a small table. From behind me I heard the unmistakable sound of a door being locked. She was unbuttoning her blouse as she walked towards the table. Her large breasts fell forwards as she pulled the sides apart, compared to the size of her orbs, the nipples were quite small, but really erect. She hitched up her skirt, revealing her stockings and naked pussy, before sitting on the table.

"Right, you horny bastard, you have been teasing me for weeks, now it's time for action, but make it quick, we have only a few minutes." She said to me.

She soon had my trousers and pants down and quickly guided my cock to the entrance of her wet cunt. She gasped as I went fully in, burying my self to he hilt. She wanted a quickie and a quickie she would have. I fucked her harder and faster than I had ever done with a woman before. She was biting on my shoulder to stifle her moans and groans, her fingers digging deep into the bare flesh of my thrusting arse. The sploshing sounds emanating from between her legs, encouraging me to carry on. I was on the verge of exploding and she knew it, wrapping her legs around me, locking me in position, I had no other option but to unleash my load deep inside her and when I did she reciprocated by soaking me with her cum. Once she was sure I had no more for her, she pushed me away, redressed, pointed to a cabinet,

"You will find what he wants in there." She said.

When she left, I felt used, it was if she wanted some revenge on her pig of a husband and that I was it.

That evening as I lay in Marge's arms after enjoying her favourite type of sex, anal, I recounted the events of the afternoon. Her mood suddenly changed, with a look of deep concern and a voice that spoke of fear she said to me,

"Shaun, keep away, don't go anywhere near her again. Not only does Tomos Young control all the money in this town, but many years ago, he found out Emma was having an affair with a boy just about your age. A few days later, he was found dead, the victim of a hit and run. Although the police investigated, not as thorough as they should have, some say. The perpetrator was never found. Money buys silence, if you get my drift."

I wondered if this was the reason that Emma had said during our encounter,

"This is a one off, we can never repeat it."

Well that turned out to be untrue. You see the pompous Tomos Young had commissioned Mrs Thomas to take a series of photographs depicting him as the Lord of the Manor. I along with many others were invited to their grand unveiling at his so called country house. I was reluctant to go at first but Aunty June and Jennifer both insisted, saying,

"They wanted me there for friendly company and that I would be well rewarded."

An offer I could not refuse. On the night, I stayed towards the back of the large room, trying to hide amongst the gathered crowd. As each photo was revealed, Tomos launched into a boring series of speeches, explaining to all, the supposed reason for each pose. I found the entire thing totally boring and way overbearing. I suddenly became aware of a raised female voice and someone barging through the assembled crowd. I felt my hand being grabbed and being dragged into the hallway up the stairs,

"BASTARD, FUCKING TWAT, THATS IT, FUCKING BASTARD."

Emma was ranting as she pulled me higher up the house, "In there now." Virtually pushing me through the door. I was in a large grand bedroom, a man's room, totally devoid of any feminine touches.

"I want you to fuck me in his house, in his room, on his bed, a bed he cannot stand to share with me, but obviously others do" She stated angrily.

"We can't, someone may catch us." I frantically called back at her.

"Let them, I don't give a shit any more, it's over between us and I'm going to take that bastard for every penny he has.

It was obvious this enraged woman was not going to take no for an answer, even before the door had fully closed, her dress lay upon the floor. Emma stood before me, bare breasted, wearing black stockings and suspenders and jewelled black panties. Patent black high heel shoes, raised her in height. Sliding her hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples, I watched them harden before my very eyes. Across her stomach her hands lowered, inside the edge of her knickers, pushing them down, first stepping out with one foot, then the other before tossing them onto his bed.

"Emma stop! This is wrong." I pleaded.

I'm not Emma, I'm Mrs Young, wife of the almighty Tomos Young and you will call me that whilst you fuck and fill my cunt!"

For the life of me, I could not fathom out what had happened to change her so dramatically over the last few minutes. But here she was, demanding and unrelenting. Lifting one leg up and placing it on a foot stool, she bent down, placed her hands between her legs and pulled her pussy lips open.

"Get that young cock out and stick it in here, in this married rich pussy, on this rich man's bed, leaving your stains on it.

My prick won out and standing before her, stuffed two fingers in twat, she may have been angry but she was certainly wet. I tried to lead her to the bed, but she was having none of it. Dropping onto her knees, undid the belt of my trousers, almost ripped my cock off as she yanked my zipper down. With one deft movement she pulled my pants off and buried my cock between her lips. Deep throating me at first before pulling back just leaving my tip just a the entrance of her mouth. One hand massaged my balls, whilst the other slid slowly up and down my shaft. Shivers ran down my body as she used her tongue to flick across my throbbing head, entwining my fingers in her hair, I began to move my hips in unison with her stroking, my orgasm already starting to build. That womanly instinct must have kicked in, as she began to pump me faster and harder, opening her mouth wider, grabbing her hair tighter, I pulled her head closer, forcing my cock into her mouth before unleashing my spunk. There was so much, she gagged as it hit the back of her throat, it filled her mouth, it dribbled down her chin. Looking up at me with lustful eyes, she made a great display of showing me her full mouth before swallowing every drop.

"JESUS CHRIST! ARE YOU INSANE?"

Startled, I spun around to see Aunty June and Jennifer standing in the doorway.

"Tomos and two of his mates are on the way up, if he catches you, it's all over." Aunty June said in a lower calmer voice.

"It is already, that fucking scumbag has had his chips, I'm divorcing him first thing in the morning." Emma responded.

"That maybe so, but if he caught you, he would be the one doing he divorcing and you would not get a penny."

Picking up Emma's clothes and handing them to Jennifer, instructed her to take Emma into the bathroom and clean her up. Aunty June opened her top, hitched her skirt, knelt in front of me, taking my still leaking cock in her mouth just as the door opened and in walked Tomos Young and his pals.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!" He growled.

Aunty June feigned shocked, jumped back hastily trying to cover herself up,

With a voice that sounded timid and scared, she explained to Tomos,

"I'm so sorry sir, seeing the pictures of your grand room, got me thinking that I had never had sex in such wonderful surroundings. The fine wine you have been serving all night kicked in and I grabbed Shaun, dragged him up here and seduced him. Please forgive me, I'm sure there is some agreement we can come to, so that this is kept private."

You could see what was going on in his mind as a lecherous grin spread across his face.

"We all succumb to temptation at some point in our lives, I suppose and I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement in the future, for now you have ten minutes to get cleaned up and return downstairs."

The three of them left but not before giving Aunty June a last look over. I tell you now, it will be over my dead body, before that pig gets anywhere near Aunty June.

We quickly dress, check to ensure there was no-one lurking about before freeing Emma and Jennifer from the bathroom. Aunty June and I headed back to the crowd whilst the other two headed to Emma's bedroom, rejoining us downstairs around twenty minutes later.

On the drive home, Aunty June really laid into me, giving me the full force of her anger. When I explained that it was Emma who dragged me upstairs and almost ravished me after seeing one particular photo, she softened a bit.

"Maybe I would have done the same, if in her shoes"

She explained that up until tonight, Emma had not been in that room for anything sexual, but Mrs Thomas had captured something in the photograph, she should not have. Just at the foot of the bed, partially hidden, lay a pair of knickers, cheap and tarty ones, something Emma would ever wear, from that moment she knew. Emma is well aware that her husband is dipping is wick in many other women and has plenty of evidence to prove it. She allowed the discretions to continue providing they never darkened their marital homes. That picture proved he did not keep his promise to her and that proved to be the last straw. That was going to be, one expensive photograph indeed.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers