My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 11

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.8k words
4.7
5.5k
8
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Long Weekend. Pt 1

It had been a very productive summer, the warehouse was completed, my calls to the apartment buildings had become quite frequent, Carol and Anna kept finding little issues that needed taking care of and my regular client base was expanding along with my bank balance. Adding to that, I was also in the process of purchasing two more properties, I was exhausted and felt a little break was needed. Emma came up with a solution, she owned a little holiday cottage (She took ownership of it as part of her divorce deal) just down the coast. It was in need of a little TLC, she suggested that I, go there on the Thursday, relax for a few days, she would join me on Sunday, we could go through what was needed to be done, have some fun together before coming home on Monday. I jumped at the chance.

Even though it was the first week of September, the summer sun was still shining down on us, the little village was still pretty lively, but the good thing being, that as school had returned after the summer holidays, most of the visitors were older. After unpacking, I began to explore the quaint seaside village, it had become very popular in the Victorian age and retained the old world charm, quaint little shops, tea rooms and so many pubs and bars, offering food from all around the world. When you breathed in, your senses exploded with the smell of sea air and fish and chips. I found this nice little pub with a large beer garden and settled down with the first of pint of many, hoping to relax. I was deep in thought, contemplating how far I had come and how much further I could go when a voice calling my name brought me back to the here and now. Looking up I was shocked to see Veronica, my ex-girlfriends mother striding towards me.

"Shaun, what a surprise, I never thought I would see you again, let alone down here." She said.

I explained that I was down here for a few days on a sort of working holiday and put the same question to her.

"It's a long story, sorry I haven't the time to tell you right now, but if you have nothing planned, how about we meet here tonight, around 7 and I will tell you everything."

I readily agreed, you see I had this thing about her, call it a crush, but she used to make me so hard whenever she was around.

7pm came and went and there was no sign of her, at 7:45 I had given up hope, thinking she had changed her mind, when I saw her enter the garden. I had an instant erection, she looked stunning, the dress she wore, hugged her curves to perfection, her breasts, held high, looked full and round, a narrow waist, womanly hips and her arse, oh what an arse. Not too big, not too small, perfectly formed. But even these features could not match her legs, long, toned and clad in nylon, they took my breath away.

She apologised for being late, explaining that a customer had turned up just as she was about to close the shop and as this woman was a regular and spent a lot of money with her, she felt obliged to cater to her needs.

I told her I understood and that she was well worth the wait. She gave me a quizzical look.

"You remembered." She said taking a sip of her drink.

I was no hard to, not many people I know drink JD and pineapple juice.

We had a little catch up before the topic of her being here came about.

It turns out she had divorced her husband after she found out he was screwing a girl the same age as their daughter, not only that but was paying for a flat for her. When everything was settled, she sold her old shop, moved down here and opened a new one here.

"Fuck, he must have shit in his eyes." I told her.

She got my meaning and thanked me.

"No need for thanks, I'm being honest, you're gorgeous. You have a figure to die for and your stockinged legs are a dream to look at."

"Say that again." She responded.

"What?" I asked.

"You said stockings, not tights or nylons, you specifically said stockings. How do you know I wear them?"

A simple slip of the tongue and I was in trouble, there was nowhere to hide, so I told her the truth.

"One day when I was at your house, you reached into a cupboard, I don't think you realised that your skirt had risen up high enough for me to get a glimpse of your suspenders. After that I would try and get a sneaky peak at what you were wearing."

"Phew, that's quite an admission, to think I had no idea you were perving up my skirt, I think I need another drink."

I watched her hips sway side to side as she made her way to the bar. She returned carrying a full tray.

"It will save us going back and forth."

Instead of sitting opposite as she did before leaving, she sat beside me, her leg in close contact with mine.

"I don't always wear suspenders." She said.

"I know that to." Was my response.

"What? How? Really? She quizzed me.

"I remember it well, I was sitting on your sofa, you came in from work, plonked yourself down on the chair opposite, reached down to take off your shoes and when you bent over to rub your aching foot, you exposed your stocking top. The top seemed a lot thicker than the rest and there was a lack of suspenders."

"They are called hold ups, seems I better be more discrete around you." She laughed.

We talked about me, she was impressed how well I was doing, I failed to mention that most of my success was due to my sexual prowess. With empty glasses and darkness falling, she asked,

"Another round before we go home?"

I stood ready to go get them, when she stopped me,

"I need the loo, so I'll get them, you can pay me back later."

She had a wicked grin on her face upon her return, not only was there another few rounds on the tray but her demeanour had changed as well.

"Let's play a game." She said

Not knowing what she had in mind, I agreed.

In a slightly slurred voice, she asked,

"What am I wearing tonight? Suspenders or hold ups?"

"That's easy, suspenders."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." to emphasise my answer, I placed my hand on the tell tale bump hidden under her skirt.

"Clever boy. Now what colour knickers are I'm wearing?"

That was impossible to answer, there was no way I could know.

"Black?"

"No, try again."

"White?"

"Wrong again, one last chance and then I claim my prize."

"Red?"

"Ha ha, I win."

She told me to,

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

I felt her hands fold over mine, then something being placed in them, it felt soft, warm and moist.

She whispered in my ear,

"I'm not wearing any now, and my prize is a good fucking."

Opening my eyes, I found a crumbled pair of panties pushed into my hands, lifting them to my nose, I inhaled the sweet aroma of desire.

She looked at me, ran her tongue across her lower lip and whispered,

"Take me home."

Drinks discarded, we virtually ran to her house, both desperate to enjoy what was to come. My hands were all over her as we climbed the stairs to her flat, mauling her tits, rubbing her arse, under her skirt, I felt her moist pussy. Once inside our lips locked, tongues danced, her hand rubbing my erect cock through my pants.

"Unzip me." She pleaded.

I tugged down the zip with urgency and pushed the dress off her shoulders, forced it down, her sheer bra hiding little of her tits, pink areola, erect nipples. Her hairless pussy framed beautifully by her stockings and suspenders, her lips puffy and open, a hint of moisture, dribbling down her upper thighs.

Pushing her down on the sofa, I removed my clothes, my erect prick standing proud. Kneeling between her open thighs, frantically running my tongue over her willing pussy. Veronica reached behind, unclasped her bra, tossed it aside, letting her tits free.

As I moved up her body, my cocked brushed against her pussy, she gave a moan and a slight shiver. We kissed, our tongues writhing against each other. My hand rubbed across her breasts, feeling the soft flesh, her nipples were hard. Lowering my head, my mouth found her breasts, my tongue circling one areola, then the other, soft pimpled flesh, salty tasting of sweat, sexual sweat. Taking as much of her orb in my mouth as I could, I swirled my tongue around her strawberry tip. She reached down, gave my cock a few strokes before placing it at her gates of Venus.

Grabbing my hips and wrapping her stockinged legs around me, she drove me inside her.

"OH FUCKING HELL!!!!!" She screamed as I went fully into her, I hadn't even thrust inside her before she came, I felt her juices coat my sensitive head, I drew back, before thrusting back in.

"FUCK ME NOW, JUST FUCK ME." She was yelling.

I felt her walls contract around me, her hips were rising and falling.

My balls were slapping against her arse as I drove into her time after time.

Every thrust was greeted with,

"UH...UH..UH!!!!!!"

Her tits were swinging, hips bouncing, copious amounts of cum flowed between her legs.

Her eyes were wide open, staring at me like a wild animal, her fingers digging into my back, grabbing handfuls of skin. It was too much to cope with, I could feel my eruption building, I thrust harder and faster, pounding her deeper,

OH MY FUCKING GOD... OH FUCKING HELL... YES... YES...YES... FILL MY CUNT...FILL IT NOW..." She screamed.

That was too much, with a clenched arse, I let my cum flow, pumping it deep inside her.

We collapsed together, sated.

I awoke late the following morning in an empty bed, Veronica's bed, a little note, left by my phone, asking me to meet her dinner time.

I headed back to the cottage, took a quick shower, shaved and changed, with just enough time to make my rendezvous with Veronica. As I walked down the path, a voice from the other side of he fence called out,

"Hi, you must be Shaun, I'm Paula, Emma said you would be staying a few days, I look after the place for her."

Looking over, I saw an older woman tending her garden.

"Pleased to meet you, if there is anything you want, just ask." She said

I thanked her before heading down to meet Veronica, I hadn't taken much notice of the shop when I left this morning, the window display left me quite opened mouthed, it was filled with mannequins dressed in the most exquisite lingerie.

Veronica was chatting to a customer when I entered, holding up a rather beautiful Basque,

She looked at me and smiled,

"Shaun, I bet this would get you hard, if you saw Glenda wearing it." She commented.

I was aghast, how could she ask such a thing, in front of a woman, I had just seen.

"Oh Glenda, I think he's gone shy, look at him blush." She mocked.

"Why not try it on, let him see your tits pushed up and out, I bet his cock will bulge." She told Glenda.

Taking it from her, Glenda headed towards the changing room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her.

"Relax, Glenda is good for a laugh and besides she has a great pair of knockers." She replied.

She threw her arms around my neck, gave me a deep French kiss and whispered in my ear,

"When she's gone, I'm locking up for a hour."

Our little tryst was interrupted by Glenda calling out. Veronica rushed to assist her. After about 10 minutes, she returned, Glenda following behind wearing a robe.

"Glenda would like your opinion." Veronica said with a wicked grin on her face.

Pushing her forward, Veronica slowly undid the sash of Glenda's robe and teasingly opened it, exposing her a little at a time, until she finally removed it.

"Well, what do you think? Is she sexy or what." Veronica asked.

I could only mumble,

"Stunning."

She did look truly amazing, the boned bra part, pushed her tits up and together, giving her the most wonderful cleavage, just a little pink visible above the cups. Laced in, her waist seemed tiny, flared hips, drew your eyes lower, down to her mound, the sheer fabric of her panties hiding very little, her pussy lips evident. Tight suspenders held up black, seamed stockings, if only she had a pair of heels to match the outfit.

"I told you he would get hard." Veronica said, pointing to the bulge in my trousers.

Both women laughed as they headed back down the short corridor. After paying for her goods, Glenda headed out of the shop, saying,

"See you tonight."

When Veronica was locking the door, I enquired,

"What did she mean by tonight?"

"I'm meeting her for a drink, we thought, if you were not busy, you could join us."

Leaning back against the counter and stretching her legs out Veronica asked,

"Okay, wandering eyes, what am I wearing today?"

As there were no tell tale bumps showing through her tight skirt, I could only assume one thing,

"Hold ups." I replied.

"Shall we see if you're right."

Taking the hem of her skirt, she slowly began to lift it, over her knees, the bottom of her thighs, stopping mid way. Finally lifting it up onto her waist. Not only was she wearing them but her pussy was covered in the smallest pair of panties I had ever seen. A small white triangle of satin, barely covered her lips, the rest of her mound was completely on show.

"Clever boy, you deserve a treat."

She came and stood in front of me, expertly undid my trousers, eased them down along with my pants, exposing my erect dick. She took it in her hand, smeared some pre-cum across it's head, before lowering herself to her knees. I could feel her hot breath wafting across my tip, she was gazing up at me, her eyes wide open and filled with lust. I gave a little jump when her tongue first touched me, it felt warm and wet and when she ran it across my slit, I could not stop myself from groaning. Veronica's licked up and down my entire length, gentle touches, harder flicks, sucking my balls, before opening her mouth and taking me inside. First sucking, my now sensitive head, then lowering her head, until I was fully engulfed in her. She paused for a moment whilst she grew accustomed to my intrusion, once relaxed she began to slowly bob her head, up and down, gripping my cock with her teeth as she slid up. Veronica was a fantastic cock sucker managing to go fully down on me until her lips kissed my pubic mound without gagging. Wrapping my hands in her hair, I began to rock my hips in time with her actions, my saliva covered cock, face fucking her, every gentle thrust produced this cute gurgling sound from her. She pulled me almost fully out of her mouth before doing something I had never experienced before. Have you ever seen a hamster hold its food between is paws and gnaw at it, that's what Veronica was doing to my cock head, she held my shaft in both hands, whilst using her teeth to grate across it's swollen head. I have to admit it was painful at first but that soon gave way to sensations of pleasure. My legs began to shake, my orgasm was near,

"Veronica, I'm going to cum." I told her.

This only urged her to stroke me faster and nibble me harder, I could feel my spunk begin to travel upwards from balls. Gripping her hair tighter, I yelled out,

"OH FUCKING HELL." As I erupted into her mouth, she continued to suck hard on me, draining every bit of baby seed she could. It hit the back of her throat, filled her mouth, dribbled down her chin.

As I stood there, recovering my still semi hard cock being licked clean by Veronica's tongue, a ap on the shop window made me jump. Peering through the window, with a big grin on her face, holding both thumbs up was Glenda. Up until that point, I had not given any thought about who might see us, anyone passing by the shop and looking through the window, would have enjoyed the sight of my bare arse, pumping back and forth, while a mature woman was on her knees devouring her liquid lunch.

"I think she is looking forward to tonight now." Veronica giggled.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers