My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 12

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.7k words
4.64
5.4k
2

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Long Weekend. Pt 2

Looking around the little town, something in the local estate agents caught my eye, an old, run down hotel, it needed a hell of a lot of work done on it, but the purchase price was so low it was something I needed to look into further. Running back to he cottage, I was eager to phone Emma.

Ringing her number, I was on edge, waiting for her to answer. Finally she picked up, After exchanging small talk, I got round to asking her the questions I needed answering,

"How well am I doing?" I asked.

"Officially your business is just breaking even." She responded.

That shocked me somewhat, I always thought I had money to burn. Then she added,

"Unofficially, you're quite a rich man.

"Good, because I have something to show you, when you come down on Sunday." I told her.

"I'm hoping for more than a look." She giggled down the phone.

I got showered, changed and headed down to the pub, hoping to get some alone time before meeting up with the ladies, but Glenda was already there. She patted the seat beside her, motioning for me to sit down. At first the conversation was a bit strained without Veronica being there, both of us afraid of mentioning the events that took place earlier in the shop.

Glenda broke the ice first,

"Did you really think I looked stunning or were you just being kind to an old woman?"

"Firstly, I was brought up to speak the truth, so yes you did look stunning. Secondly age is just a number, it's what inside that counts and thirdly, I hope you're not offended but you did make me hard." I replied.

It was then I noticed her eyes, bright blue with tiny flecks of green, hypnotic.

She put her drink down, placed her hand on my thigh almost touching my cock.

"Thank you." She whispered giving me a peck on the cheek.

Veronica bounced through he door, carrying a tray containing 3 bottles of wine, a pitcher of ice and glasses. Plonking it down on the table, she squeezed herself beside me, forcing me closer to Glenda, my legs in contact with both of theirs.

Veronica leant across me and spoke to Glenda in a voice loud enough for me to hear but refrained enough so others could not,

"I hope you left some spunk for me?"

Glenda laughed and pushed her playfully away.

As the wine flowed, the ladies began to get a bit more intimate with their talk, both of them leaning across me to whisper something to each other, their large breasts brushing against me.

"Well Mr x-ray eyes, what are we wearing on our legs tonight?" Veronica asked.

Glenda was easy, her thin summer dress, did little to hide the straps of her suspenders, Veronica on the other hand, was proving to be more difficult. Her thick woollen skirt, hid any clues that I could pick up on. I took a gamble and announced,

"Suspenders."

"Well, well, did you just guess?"

"One was obvious, the other, yes."

"Shall we go back to yours and find out if he's right?" Brenda asked Veronica.

"Off licence first."

Suitably stocked up we headed the short distance to Veronica's flat, the women either side of me with an arm linked through mine. Once inside, Veronica sat me on the sofa and handed out the drinks.

"Right young man, who are you confident is wearing suspenders." She asked.

"Too easy, Brenda, you can see the straps through her dress."

"For a bonus prize, would you like to take a guess at the colour of her underwear."

Hopefully she was wearing a matching set, if so it was a no brainer, when she leant across me to talk to Veronica, I got a quick glimpse down her top.

"Lilac."

Moving behind her, Veronica unzipped Brenda's dress, eased it off her shoulders, pausing for a few seconds before letting it fall to the floor. I made the comment before about her being stunning, this time words failed me. The bra was half cupped, just supporting the underside of her ample breasts, the whole of her areola's and nipples on display, the suspender belt pulled tight against her waist, crotchless knickers, a wide open pussy and taut suspenders held up her stockings.

"Put your tongue away, it's my turn now." Veronica giggled

Brenda did the honours this time, removing Veronica's skirt and jumper. If my tongue was hanging out previously, I was drooling now, apart from the colour, Veronica's being black, both women wore identical lingerie.

"Judging by the tent appearing in his pants, I think he approves." Brenda commented.

Then came the biggest shock of the night so far, the two women turned to face each other, placed their hands on each others waists and began to kiss, slow and lingering at first, lips barely touching. As they swayed together, the passion grew, the tips of their tongues meeting together. Brenda put her arms around Veronica's shoulders and pulled her close, breast squashed against breast, her tongue darting in and out of her mouth. Brenda parted her legs slightly and let out a low moan when Veronica eased her hand down, over her stomach and began to stroke her pussy, for several minutes, I watched her slide her fingers up and down her open lips, rub her clit before eventually sinking a finger inside her. The result was almost instantaneous, Brenda came, hard and fast, her legs buckled, causing her to drop to her knees, she did not let the opportunity pass, as the waves of sexual satisfaction washed through her, she grabbed the cheeks of Veronica's arse and buried her face in her snatch, lapping furiously upon her clit. Like Brenda, Veronica came quickly, letting out a scream of pleasure as she did.

During the events that took place before me, I have to admit that I had removed my trousers and pants and stroked my cock.

Veronica helped Brenda up, poured some more drinks and the both of them came and sat by me, one either side. Before taking a sip, Brenda kissed me, I tasted Veronica upon her lips.

"Phew, I never imagined." I began to say to Veronica.

She finished my sentence,

"Never imagined I liked pussy, well I do and that includes my daughter's."

That confession blew me away, the thought of the two of them, together, almost made me shoot my load. What happened next, seemed like a well practised manoeuvrer, both women wrapped an arm around me, leant in and kissed each other, their tongues brushing against my lips, running their free hand down my chest, across my stomach before gripping hold of my hard cock. Up and down they slowly rubbed, taking it in turns to rub my pre-cum with their thumbs, they kissed my nipples, tongued my belly button, before both their tongues reached my knob. One swirled my head, the other licked it's length, both massaged my balls.

"Tonight, he's mine, you can have him in the morning after I have left for work." Veronica announced.

Brenda looked disappointed, but nodded in agreement.

Lifting one leg over me, Veronica took my cock in one hand and held her pussy open with the other, positioning me at the entrance of her vagina she lowered herself down. She was already so wet that I easily slipped inside her, we let out a simultaneous groan as I lifted my hips, burying myself as deep inside her as I could. Using her hands on my shoulders to push herself up and down, she rode me fast and hard, her tits bouncing in my face. I loved the way she used her muscles, relaxed on the way down, clamping me tight as she slid up. Brenda reached between us, placing her finger on Veronica's clit, vigorously rubbing it. This drove her into a frenzy, she pounded so hard on me, I feared my cock would snap.

"I'm close, don't stop. Fuck!!!!!"

I grabbed the cheeks of her arse, squeezing them together, pushing my hips up to meet her thrusts. My thighs were soaked, every time she fully impaled herself, Veronica squirted a little love honey upon me.

"Come with me, fill my pussy, I want it, all of it, give it to me now".

I could feel my eruption build, it would only take a few more thrusts, I gripped her harder and really drove hard into her, she screamed when my first blast hit her inner walls, her body shook, her orgasm mingled with mine, still she rode me hard, milking every bit of spunk from my throbbing cock, before collapsing upon me. Once recovered enough, veronica rolled on the sofa beside me, still gasping for breath, spread her legs wide. Brenda read the signs and knelt between her parted thighs, burying her face against her pussy, drinking a cocktail of our orgasms. Veronica took my still semi hard cock in her hand, whispering,

"I love tasting my cunt off your dick."

Before sucking me into her mouth. Brenda used her tongue to bring Veronica to another orgasm before we headed to bed. I lay sandwiched between them and listened as they both drifted off into a contented sleep.

Veronica got up first and showered, I watched her change, growing instantly hard, she came over and whispered,

"Keep it for Brenda and enjoy her."

She kissed me and left for work. I heard the door close and snuggled up behind Brenda, wrapping my arm around her, my morning wood pushing between the cheeks of her bum.

"Mmm, that's no way to wake a lady up." She whispered.

"How about this way?" I asked, cupping her still half covered breast and rolling her nipple in my fingers.

"That's worst, you're lucky I'm not a lady." She laughed.

"If your not a lady, then what are you?"

"A fucking slut, a cum loving whore." She replied.

Her words took me back a bit, although last night she had been sexy and uninhibited, this morning she was wild. Somehow, this side of her was turning me on even more. She lifted her knee when I slipped my free hand down across her bum and between her legs.

"That's it boy, play with my twat, finger it hard and deep, make this whore beg for more."

It seems this dirty talk was really her thing, her pussy was soaking. This was truly a new experience for me, I had read in some smutty magazine, that some women got off on this type of behaviour, but this is the first time of encountering one. Just what she wanted, was beyond me, so I took my lead from her.

"Suck my cock whore." I demanded.

She turned to face me, pushed me onto my back, knelt up, took my dick in her hands and lowered her head down, taking my cock in her mouth, she began to steadily suck.

"Suck it harder, you fucking tramp."

She locked her eyes to mine, you could see the fires of lust burning deep inside them. She took a firmer grip of my cock, jerking it in time with her bobbing head.

"Oh Yeah, just like that, any moment now I'm going to fill your mouth full of my spunk." I told her.

This spurned her on, she began wanking me harder and faster. The tell tale throbbing in my balls told me release was imminent, I began thrusting my hips, forcing myself deeper into her mouth, at just the right moment, I grabbed her hair, held her head down and exploded, spurt after spurt of hot sticky semen shot between her lips.

"Swallow it, slag." I commanded.

She lifted off me and made a big show of drinking it down, opening her mouth to prove that she had imbibed every little drop.

"There's a good whore you are, now lick me clean."

She wasted no time in obeying my orders as her tongue licked my still hard shaft.

"What do you want now? Bitch." I asked.

How I did not burst out laughing when she replied, in an instant, she changed her voice and manner from a raging harlot to an innocent pleading woman.

"Please sir, if you don't mind sir, I want you to fuck me. Please put your big fat cock in my pussy, I've never had one that large before."

I continued to play the role of a domineering male,

"Get on your hands and knees tart."

She duly obliged, laying on her folded arms, resting her head on the pillows, arse up, legs open, her pussy open and awaiting. She was so wet, I had no trouble entering her. I had barely put my tip inside her, before she began to convulse. Brenda came just like that and when I fully buried myself inside her a second orgasm quickly followed. I remained motionless for a few seconds allowing her to enjoy the moment. Through gasping breaths, she managed to say,

"Oh sir, you are so long and thick, my cunt has never been stretched like that before."

I took hold of her by the hips and began to slowly slide in and out of her, pulling almost all the way out before going fully back in. Having just come, I knew that I could hold back my ejaculation for as long as necessary. Alternating between slow and deep to fast and hard, I pounded her pussy. Brenda was swapping between characters at will,

From whore, "Fill my cunt, you bastard, rip it apart."

To herself, "Oh Shaun, I'm cumming again, don't stop, oh my god, its so wonderful."

Back to the innocent, "Daddy you feel so good."

Daddy? Where did that come from, was she revealing some distant secret?

Her pussy was dripping, running down both our legs. Her tight brown button was inviting, rubbing my fingers in her juices, I began to caress it,teasing it with my finger tip, slowly pushing it in.

"Please sir, not my arse, it will hurt." Her innocent voice said before the whore cried out "Fuck it now!!!."

The whore won out, pulling her cheeks apart, I smeared her puckered hole with her natural lubrication, placed the head of my cock to it and pushed gently down. She yelped when I first pierced it, I was expecting a lot more resistance than I did, it didn't take much effort from me to be buried balls deep inside it. Good job there was another floor below us, I'd hate to say what he customers in Veronica's shop would think, Brenda was screaming in ecstasy'

"YES DADDY... DON'T STOP DADDY... IT'S TRUE DADDY, I AM A BAD GIRL."

It had to happen, the way Brenda was using her arse to fuck me, I shot my load in her. Grabbing her gently by the hair, turned her head to face me and said,

"What would daddy think now that I have filled your bum with spunk?"

To which she replied,

"He always did."

We lay together, arms wrapped around each other,

"Thank you, I haven't cum so many times in such a short period, " She said.

I stroked her face, kissed her gently and asked,

"This daddy thing?"

"Just a fantasy sweetheart."

The look on her face and the way her eyes filled up, told me different, so I pushed it a little further, finally coaxing the story out of her. The tale she told me had me wracked with guilt for intruding in her arse.

"Baby, it's okay, I adore anal, if you hadn't made the first move, I would have."

She cuddled into me, kissed me and said,

"I hope this is not a one off."

"Definitely not, all going well you will be seeing a lot more of me over the next year or so."

"Why?"

"It's a secret for now but can I ask one question?"

"After what we just done, you need to ask that."

"Is that monster still alive?"

"No, why."

"Because if he was, in a few hours time he would not be."

"Let's forget him, get showered and get some breakfast, I need to restore my energy."

We stuck our heads into he shop on the way out, Veronica was dealing with a customer but managed to mime a blow job behind their back, just like the previous day, Brenda held up both thumbs and smiled.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers