My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 13

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.3k words
4.56
4.4k
4

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The Long Weekend. Pt 3

Paula was in her garden when I arrived back at the cottage,

"Hi Shaun, Emma has been trying to phone you, she told me to tell you, there had been a change of plans. She will be coming down tonight and has invited some friends around, so can you fire up the barbecue by around 7pm and has given me a shopping list of things she wants you to get."

I hated the thought of having to go food shopping on a Saturday afternoon, Paula must have picked up on this as she added.

"I'm going into town later, if you want, I'll pick up the things for you."

I thanked her and handed over some money to cover the costs, she laughed at me saying,

"I can see you don't food shop often, there's way too much here."

As a thank you I told her to use whatever was left to buy herself something nice.

I phone Emma and asked if it was okay for me to invite two guests to the little party.

"Let me guess, two women? Right." She replied.

"Right."

"It didn't take you long to get acquainted with the locals, did it?" She giggled down the phone.

I took a quick shower, changed and headed out. I popped into Veronica's shop and invited her and Brenda to the party, she was certainly coming and was sure Brenda would be to.

I was met at the hotel by two estate agents, a woman in her late thirties possibly early forties and an older portly man, who looked at me as if I was something the cat dragged in.

The building I was interested in was a tripled fronted, 5 storey Victorian property. Many tears of neglect had left it looking run down but was structurally safe. We started our tour in the basement, where the kitchen facilities were housed and to my delight and surprise, I found something not mentioned in the property description. An indoor pool, not overly large, but of a size that accommodate the number of guests I intended to have at any one time.

The ground floor consisted of a large lounge, with a bar, a dining room and the reception, large windows flooded it in natural sunlight. The other three floor contained the bedrooms, 10 on each floor, small at he moment, but I had already considered the remodelling of them.

Tour complete, the female agent asked my opinion, to which I replied,

"Subject to a structural report, consider it sold."

The man's face turned into a scowl and in a gruff voice went on to say,

"SON, as much as I admire you confidence and fantasy in owning this place, there is no way any bank or building society will ever lend someone your age the money."

Son, the only person entitled to call me that is my father, it took all my will power to stop me from punching his lights out, but remaining composed, I replied.

"I totally agree with you sir (Spelt cur), it would be financial folly to do so, which is why, tomorrow I shall be accompanied by my accountant, who subject to the report I mentioned earlier, will arrange a cash transfer. You see I intend to have this place fully refurbished and open by the start of the next holiday season."

He stormed out through the door, leaving the woman behind, she apologised for his behaviour and I advised her to come alone tomorrow, as he is in danger of scuppering the deal. She promised to do so.

I got back just as Paula was unloading the car, as she bent over to retrieve he bags from her boot, I noticed her arse for the first time, for a woman in her early sixties it looked firm.

"This place has great views." I called to her.

She turned to face me and saw what I was looking at and said,

"Cheeky."

"Exactly, just what I was thinking." I replied.

I gave her hand to move the things from the car to the cottage, there was bag after bag, filled with food and bottles of wine, spirits and case upon case of various beers.

"Fuck, how many people are coming tonight?" I asked.

"Just a few, but when Emma throws a party, she throws a party."

As we worked preparing the food, Paula turned to me and said,

"The jungle drums have been busy, the rumour is, you're interested in buying the old Regent Hotel,

I was head chef there once."

She gave me a potted history of the place, in the beginning it was a bordello, a house of ill repute, where Victorian gentlemen would take the ladies of the night. As times changed, it became a first class hotel, renowned for it's fine food and wine, that's when I worked there. When the owner died, the son took over. He began cutting corners, quality gave way to quantity and the guests soon began to stay away and the hotel closed, remaining shut to this day.

Talk about dealing you a good hand, seems like mine is a full house. You could see by the way she treated even the simplest of fare, Paula was a perfectionist, a person who could come in handy.

She left to get ready, not before giving me instructions, on what wine needed to be chilled, which needed to breath, what glass goes which each one. If she was this meticulous over a simple get together, just imagine what an asset she could be to my hotel.

I was busy in the garden, lighting the barbecue, stoking the fire pit, arranging chairs when Emma pulled into the drive, she was not alone, in the passenger seat was Aunty June. Both women looked sexy in their summer dresses. The two of them came over, wrapped their arms around me and whispered wait till later.

The door was constantly knocking, couples, single women, solo men all arriving, Paula had taken charge of the food, Emma was introducing me, to the assembled crowd, Aunty June playing the waitress, topping up drinks, serving nibbles. Veronica and Brenda arrived and it was obvious from the way Emma greeted them, they knew each other, very well.

As the evening flowed it became very clear to me, this was not something Emma had done at the last minute, it was well planned, every guest had something to offer in regards to the project. From builders to cleaners to silver service waitresses, everyone could offer experience and advice, all hand chosen.

We ate and drunk into the small hours, guests drifting off until six of us were left, Emma, Aunty June, Paula, Veronica, Brenda and myself.

Aunty June turned to Paula,

"Are you cold sweetheart?" She asked.

"No not really, why do you ask?"

"Because the way your nipples are sticking out, if you are not cold, then you must be horny."

Paula managed to mutter,

"Yes."

Aunty June was enjoying making Paula squirm,

"I know it's not Shaun, he has a cock and you only do pussy, so spill the beans, which one of us ladies is making your panties wet?"

I could see Paula was feeling uncomfortable, Aunty June could be a right bitch, not in a nasty way, but once she latched on to something, she played it to the end.

Emma, sensing Paula's unrest quickly, changed the subject,

"Shaun, tell us about your plans for the hotel."

Over the next hour, I outlined my vision for the place. The wine continued to flow and Paula became more relaxed. When I talked about he kitchen, she shocked us.

"I had my first taste of pussy in there." She said.

All of us became suddenly attentive to her words, but Brenda took the lead, wanting to know more, telling her to recount her past.

Paula's Story

"At 19, I was in my second year of college, I needed a job that allowed me to study during the week but also where I earned some money. My mother knew the owner of the hotel and persuaded him to give me a weekend job as a waitress. I was nervous at first, afraid of making mistakes, but Ellen, the senior attendant took me under her wing and soon my confidence grew. There were two sides to her, when on duty she was very strict with me and the rest of her staff, she could not abide any tardiness in dress or manners and anyone who did not meet her standards, soon felt the full force of her wrath. Away from her job, she was great fun to be with, always buying her girls a drink after their shifts and being in her mid fifties quick to offer motherly advice when needed. I was serving this particular table, when the guest, for some unknown reason raised his arm, knocking my tray out of my hands, I was covered in it's contents. The all seeing Ellen moved into action, ordering staff move the guests to another table, whilst others cleaned up the mess.

"Follow me." She ordered.

We headed down the stairs, through the kitchen and into the small laundry room, she closed and locked the door, telling me to.

"Get undressed quickly, before the stain sets in and the uniform is ruined."

I took off my apron, skirt and blouse and handed them to her,

"You better give me that to, we don't want that spoiled either." She said pointing to my bra.

I was reluctant at first, but Ellen was not the type of person to take no for an answer, so I reached behind, unclasped it, pulled it off and handed it to her, covering my breasts with my arm.

"No need to be shy girl, I've seen plenty of tits over the years." She giggled at me.

She grabbed a towel but instead of handing it to me, she began to wipe me clean. Shoulders first, then the arm which was still clamped to my chest, over my stomach, even the gusset of my tights, even though they had escaped any spillage. She seemed to keep her towelled hand there longer than the other places and her fingers appeared to stroke more gently. She pulled my arm away, exposing my breasts, still covered in tiny droplets of soup. Instead of using the towel to wipe it away, Ellen bent over, lowered her head and licked my tit, flicking her tongue across my nipple, which responded by growing hard. I knew what she was doing was wrong and should have stopped it, but the sensations building in my pussy overcame any objections I had. Ellen slipped her hand inside the waistband of my tights, across the mound of my pussy until her fingers rested on my covered lips.

"Mmm, nice and moist, you like Ellen playing with you, don't you?"

I managed to mumble something incoherent as she rubbed me up and down, I had let a boy touch me there once, because of our inexperience, I'd be lying to you if I said I enjoyed it. This was different, Ellen knew exactly how and where to touch and soon I experienced my first orgasm at the hands of another person.

"Have you ever fingered another woman?" Ellen asked,

Through gasping breaths, I answered,

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"I don't know, I suppose yes."

"Do you want to finger me?"

Tiny thunderbolts of orgasmic pleasure still flowed through me, when I replied,

"Yes please."

She stepped out of her skirt and quickly removed her knickers, apart from her stockings, she was naked below the waist, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me closer she whispered,

"Put your finger in me."

I reached down between her open legs, feeling first the matted hairs of her pussy before encountering the warm, wet flesh between her lips. She moaned in delight when I pushed a finger inside her, she was so wet and slippery, it was easy to slide in and out. She thrust her hips down to meet my finger every time I pushed up.

"Put another in." She begged.

I obliged, but not with one, but two, I had three fingers buried deep in her cunt, she lay her head on my shoulder, stifling her moans and groans. She began to rub her clit, faster and faster as her orgasm began to build. I felt her muscles tighten around my fingers, each upward thrust greeted with with a small discharge of love honey. Placing her hands on my shoulders for leverage she began to bounce harder and faster on my fingers. I felt her body shake, her legs bend and quiver as she came, her pussy filled with her juices, squirting between my fingers, soaking the palm of my hand, dripping onto the tiled floor. Her body trembled against me as she recovered, my fingers still deep inside her. For the first time our mouths met, her tongue darting in and out.

"Thank you." She moaned.

She disengaged my fingers from her pussy, took them in her hand, and placed them on my mouth,

"Taste me, you did that."

I sucked on them, enjoying for the first time, the most precious gift a woman can give.

Aunty June broke the silence first,

"Phew, I think I need another drink."

Brenda had her hand on Veronica's thigh, stroking it, Emma had laid her head on my shoulder, blowing gently on my neck. Aunty June returned from he kitchen, not with a drink, but with a soup bowl, as she approached Paula, she stumbled, tipping it towards her, lucky it was empty, then she grabbed her by the hand announcing,

"I better get you cleaned up."

Pulling her through the door and heading for one of the bedrooms.

The remaining four of us shared another drink before Emma announced it was time we all went to bed, Brenda and Veronica would share one room, whilst I slept with Emma. As we passed the third room, the moaning and groaning coming from inside, made it obvious that the cleaning process had already started.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers