My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 15

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
1.5k words
4.6
3.5k
5

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
119 Followers

The Long Weekend. Pt 5

Left alone, I became embroiled in my own thoughts, thinking about Emma's idea of a loyalty card, if it could work with Julia, then why not other local businesses. I had already thought about show casing some of Veronica's wares in the hall, maybe I could do he same for others.

"A penny for them."

I was startled by the voice, that dragged me out of my contemplation, I hadn't noticed that Sarah was busy collecting glasses, as closing time had been called and I was all alone in the garden.

"No harem tonight." She giggled.

"No, they are having a ladies night, I'm not invited."

"That sounds naughty, I bet they are having a great time."

I had no doubt they were, the house would be awash with naked writhing bodies, swinging tits and juicy pussies.

"Why don't you come inside and tell me about your plans for the hotel, whilst I finish clearing up." She said.

I was learning very quickly that it was difficult to keep a secret in this small village, so as Sarah cleaned away the dirty glasses, I outlined my plans for a female only hotel, somewhere they can relax, be themselves without the worry of being pestered by men on the pull. I explained, I intended to renovate the pool, add a sauna, provide massage and beauty treatments and the bedrooms would be pure opulence.

"Tell me how does such a young man get to afford to do all this?"

I gave her a brief description of my work, how Angela had taken me under her wing, found me clients and with Emma's creative accountancy, I was in a position to increase my expanding business. Her next comment caught me off guard,

"Well which do you prefer, my legs or my arse?"

"Mmm pardon, I'm sorry, I don't follow." Was all I could mutter.

She just looked at me and laughed,

"Bars have mirrors, so that the staff can observe what's going on behind them, whilst their backs are turned, every time I bent over, I could see you staring a me, so which is it? Legs or arse?"

"Sarah, your legs are wonderful, but your arse is magnificent." I replied

"Good, I was hoping you would say that, now how much will it cost me, to have you fuck it?"

Again her comments shocked me,

"Don't look so innocent, Emma's already told me how you earn most of your money and that because of your sideline and the clients you deal with, you are the soul of discretion."

I took a large gulp of my drink, not knowing what to say next, when she added,

"Look Shaun, this is a small village, as you have found out, keeping things private is totally impossible, imagine the scandal and gossip, if the locals found out, the respected landlady and village councillor, loved nothing more than having a cock in her bum, the only time I get to indulge in my guilty pleasure, is either on holiday or out of town on business, which is very rare. So come on. How much?"

I thought about it for a few seconds before replying,

"A pint and a blow job when I'm next in town, how does that sound?"

"That's too cheap, how about a pint, blow job, pint and my arse?"

"Sounds good to me, deal."

She came and gave me a kiss, telling me that she needed to finish the bar before we began, this time I didn't try and hide the fact that I was watching her as she bent over the tables, giving them a wipe. At one point she even raised her skirt, showing me her black tights and the tight panties hidden beneath. When she finally got around to my table, I couldn't resist running my hand up her skirt, stroking her thigh, I could feel the incredible heat emanating from between her legs and when I touched the gusset of her tights, it was soaked.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She asked.

"Of Course and you know it's safe with me."

"I'm a little ashamed of it, but I have fantasised about being pinned down over one of these tables and ravished from behind, by a stranger." She replied.

She moved away and continued to wipe more tables, I took this as my cue to act. I quickly removed my trousers and pants, gave my cock a few strokes, ensuring it was really hard and awaited my opportunity, it came soon. As she bent over a nearby table, with her back facing me, I pounced. I used my weight to pin her to the table, squashing her tits flat against the table,

"Right you prick teaser, I've seen the way you have been behaving, winding the men up, flirting with them, just to get better tips, well I have a big tip for you."

She made a pretence of trying to escape, but all the while pushing her arse firmly into my erection. I lifted her skirt high over her hips, grabbed hold of her tights and ripped them apart. She whimpered and moaned. I forced her legs as wide as possible, yanked her knickers aside, spread her cheeks, exposing her puckered brown button. It already looked well lubricated, but to make sure, I stuck two fingers into her pussy, got them well coated in her juices before smearing it all over her expectant hole.

"Take it slow, it's been a long time, but do it." She whispered.

Hearing that, I expected more resistance, than I did, it was miniscule, it only took a little pressure before the head of my cock penetrated her.

"Oh fuck yes!!" She growled.

With each small stroke, I slipped in deeper and soon my balls were resting against her arse, I eased off her back a little, allowing her to rest on her elbows, giving me access to her tits, through her blouse, her nipples jutted out, rock hard and long. She pushed back meeting my every stroke, she made a hissing sound, as she drew in air between her teeth.

"Harder, fuck me harder." She pleaded.

Grabbing her hips for support, I began to pound her with aggression, pulling almost all the way out, before thrusting back in. She was bucking and writhing as her first orgasm hit, but still she wanted more, with her free hand she reached between her legs and began to rub her clit furiously. She yelled as another orgasm ripped through her body,

"Don't cum, please don't cum, one more... One more." She pleaded.

Like a beast, I merciless pounded her arse, pumping my cock deeper into her forbidden depths,

"I can't hold on much longer." I screamed as I felt the sap start to rise from my balls,

"Just a few more seconds, PLEASE!!!" She yelled out.

Grunting and groaning, gripping her tight, I held back, just long enough,

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! SHIT!!!!"

Her body tensed, her tight hole clamped around me, she covered me in her juicy excretions, just in time as I released my load, filling her bum with my milky fluids. Under me, her body shook, violent waves of orgasmic electricity ripped through her, lifting her off he table, her legs barely able to support her, sweat pouring down her face. We both lay prone across the table, the sexual release slowly subsiding, both sated, both exhausted, both totally fucked. After recovering she went to get us a well earned drink, seeing herself in the mirror, she gasped,

"Oh I look a right mess"

She was right, she looked a right sight, her hair was matted in sweat and clung to her forehead, mascara ran down her face, smudged lipstick, buttons on her blouse popped or missing, cum covered tattered and torn tights adorned her legs, but knowing how she got to look this way, was so sexy.

"You owe me a new pair of tights." She said placing a drink in front of me.

"Deduct it off your bill." I replied giving her a wink.

"Be a stranger soon" She said to me as I left to go to Veronica's flat.

"Stockings next time, I don't think I can afford to keep buying new tights." I threw back.

I awoke the following morning to the sound of Veronica in the shower, getting ready for work,

"How was your evening?" She called out,

"Boring, what about yours?"

"WET and WILD".

Emma had some good and bad news for me when we met up, the estate agents would only agree to a 30% reduction in commission and the vendors would only pay 50% of the fees. Now subject to a successful surveyors report, by this afternoon, I would be the proud owner of a hotel. At 2:30pm we had the call, given the green light to proceed, by the close of the banks day, I was the proud owner of the Regents Hotel, officially I had to wait till the transfer of deeds, but the owners gave me permission to carry on.

bensha
bensha
119 Followers