My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 16

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
3.6k words
4.65
3.8k
5

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

An unusual job.

The next year was busy for me, thanks to Val's understanding of planning laws and Emma greasing some palms, my ideas for the Regents Hotel, soon got the green light. Angela used her contacts, finding high spec materials and labour at rock bottom prices. The renovations were well ahead of schedule, so much so, I would be able to open the pool, complete with saunas and jacuzzis, way before the holiday season started, giving the locals an opportunity to use the facilities at a much reduced price, which would not increase during the busy period. Paula had agreed to run the restaurant for me, her eye for detail and knowledge of the catering industry, ensured we provided a service of the highest standard, whilst keeping the cost down. Deals were done with local farmers, butchers, bakers and fish mongers, each one getting a small weekly retainer, irrespective if anything was purchased from them that week, on the assurance that, if and when we needed their services, they delivered the best quality.

During the week my time was spent servicing my regular clients needs, an ever increasing work load, kept me busy from morning till night, sometimes through the night, but I was not complaining as my bank balance was considerable healthy. Friday afternoons, I would travel down to the hotel, check on progress, whilst on Saturday and Sunday, I worked on two special rooms on the top floor, my project, a guarded secret for now. My evenings away were spent in the company of Veronica, Brenda or Sarah and on a few occasions all three of them together.

It was during a weekend away that I received a phone call from Angela, informing me that she had cancelled all my appointments for the next week and I needed to be in her office by 7am on Monday morning, where she would explain it all.

When I arrived at her office, the Angela who greeted me, was someone I had never met before, the confident, I don't give a damn who you are person, had been replaced by an anxious, nervous wreck, pacing up and down the office, clasping her hands.

"Sit down Shaun, I need your help." She virtually appealed to me.

Now after all Angela has done and is still doing for me, there is no way I would ever refuse to help her out.

"Angela, calm down, relax, tell me what you want and I'll move heaven and earth to do it, I owe you so much."

"My sister is coming to visit for a few days, I need you to take care of her for me, show her a good time." She said, adding

"I'll cover all costs and your loss of earnings."

There was no way I was ever going to take money off her, but I needed to know exactly what she meant, so I asked,

"As in a good time, do you mean, wine and dine her, show her around, be her chauffeur or what?"

"All of them plus more." She said, looking down, her hands still clasped together.

"You're not telling me you wan me to fuck your sister, are you?"

"NO!!!...YES!!! I suppose you will have to." She responded.

"What do you mean, I will have to? You are making no sense." I told her.

Tears filled her eyes, when she dropped the bombshell,

"Shaun, I want you to make her pregnant."

Holy fuck, what did I just hear!!!!!!!

"Let me check the calendar, no this isn't the 1st of April, so you're not joking, are you?"

"No"

I slumped back in the chair, really not knowing what to make of the situation, when a composed Angela went on to explain.

"My sister and her husband."

I stopped her right there,

"HUSBAND!!!!! She is married?"

"Please Shaun, let me finish, this is hard enough for me as it is, I don't want to be in this situation either, but I would do anything for her."

"Okay carry on." I answered.

"My sister and her husband are the most devoted couple you could ever meet, both would lay down their lives for each other, they have tried for years to have a child, but recent test have proved he is incapable of fathering one. Her biological clock is ticking down, so it's now or never. They turned to me for help, I'm turning to you. I promise the child, your child, will have the most loving of parents, he or she, will not want for anything."

Angela had facilitated everything I now have, if I did this for her, it would go a long way to repaying her.

"If I agree and get your sister pregnant, should all go well, what would be my roll after he birth?" I enquired.

"Nothing, by luck, he had one little determined piece of sperm, that survived the perils of her womb and fertilized her egg, just at the right moment, game over."

"No comebacks?"

"Definitely, no comebacks."

"It seems so mechanical but for you, I'll try." I said.

She burst out laughing,

"Mechanical!!!! You wait."

I arranged to meet Angela and her sister Deborah later that evening, unsure if I could go ahead with this. To make matters even more complicated, she turned up with her husband Mike, who was huge and scared the shit out of me. When he stood up to shake my hand, I barely came up to his chest, my hand felt engulfed in his and when he shook it, I could feel the power within his arms, imagining the force with which he could deliver a single punch.

Deborah on the other hand was short, dark haired, tanned and had a fairly good looking figure. At first the conversation was strained, each not really knowing what to say, skating around the obvious.

Angela was the first to break the ice,

"Deb's, I've asked the hotel to provided you with a reinforced bed, the last thing I want is a bill for damages at the end of the week."

Mike burst out laughing before joining in,

"And the table, chairs and sofa to, I hope,"

"Shut up Mike." Deborah told him in a mocking stern tone.

Turning to face me, with a broad grin on his face, Mike said to me,

"Better be prepared lad, when Deborah is horny, she'll do it anywhere, isn't that right sweetheart?"

I watched her tiny fist disappear into his bicep as she gave him a punch on the arm. The rest of the evening was spent light heartedly chatting, mostly about our sexual adventures, at one point even old frosty knickers Angela blushed, as Deborah recounted the tale of how she was banned from a cinema after getting caught giving her boyfriend a blow job there.

The evening drew to a close, time for Angela and Mike to leave, before doing so he pulled me aside, towering way above me, he bent over and spoke to me,

"This may seem a surreal situation to you, a husband handing over his wife, for you to screw but if this works, we will be forever in your debt. We have tried everything else, the last resort would have been a sperm donor, but neither of us wanted that. A baby should be conceived, with pleasure and passion, when Angela suggested this, we took some time to consider the option, if this fails, then adoption may come into play."

The taxi ride to the hotel was taken in silence, Deborah staring blankly out of the window, lit up houses passed in a blur, the atmosphere was tense. On arrival after checking in, instead of going straight to our room, I ushered her to the bar,

"I think we both need a drink, I know I do." I said to her.

I bought two bottles of wine and we sat opposite each other on comfortable sofas, still she had not spoken to me, but constantly tugged at her skirt, pulling it down, trying to cover her legs.

"I wish it was shorter." I told her.

"Pardon?" She replied.

"Your skirt, I wish it was shorter, you have wonderful legs, it's a shame to hide them." I responded.

I'm sure she blushed a little and gave me a faint smile, but still I felt something was troubling her.

"Out with it, this is not going to work unless you are honest with me."

She took her time in replying, as if choosing the right words. Then the questions came thick and fast,

"Angela says you get paid for sex, is that true?"

"Mostly yes but sometimes no."

"How much is Angela paying you to fuck me?"

"Firstly, I'm not being paid, in fact I'm losing money this week, secondly, we are not going to fuck as you so bluntly put it, Mike told me you both believed a child should be conceived out of passion and pleasure, so just fucking would not be right."

"Oh, so you're not just going to fill my cunt full of spunk then?"

"That depends on you."

"Really, Why?"

"Well you can lay on the bed, legs open and just let me fill you, time after time, with as you say my spunk, or we can enjoy the experience as temporary lovers."

"I've never cheated on Mike before and this seems so wrong."

"What's wrong is that you and Mike deserve to be parents, something you both have dreamed of, this is an opportunity for it to become a reality."

"But Mike would not be the father." She murmured in a croaking voice.

"He may not be the one who created the life, but as a father, I think the child could not ask for better, did you have sex before coming today?"

"Yes, Why?"

"Miracles happen, who is to say that should you fall pregnant this week, one of Mikes little swimmers, did not hit jackpot."

"But"

I cut her off,

"But nothing, anything could happen."

I saw a light shine in her eyes, a sudden realisation that their hopes and dreams may come true.

"I'm tired, it's been a long day, can we go to bed, I have a lot to think about, so would it be okay if I slept alone?"

Angela had already informed me of our hotel layout, our suite contained a large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a single bedroom, so I agreed. All through the night I could hear Deborah toss and turn, imagining what was running through her mind.

The following morning I was awoken in the most pleasant way, soft, delicate fingers sliding slowly up and down my shaft, through sleepy, blurry eyes, I could just make out Deborah standing at the side of my bed, naked, her breasts perky, nipples erect, the dark hairs of her pubes, trimmed framing her pussy lips, puffy and open.

"Good morning lover boy." She cooed.

Pulling back the sheets, she exposed my naked body, still in a state of slumber my cock stood half erect,

"Deborah wants a baby." She whispered to me.

Lowering her head, I felt her hot breath blow across the tip of my head, her fingers sliding up and down, wanking me to full erection.

"Oh Mike, Deborah wants to be a mummy, fill my cunt, make my belly huge."

It took me a few seconds to understand her words, in her mind I was her husband, my cock was his, she was fucking him, not me, it was her escape, her way of not cheating. Taking the hint I played along, for this week I would be Mike.

"Come on Debs, ride my cock."

She duly climbed over me, held her lips apart whilst I slipped my cock deep inside her. She was wet and warm, quite tight considering the build of her husband. Placing her hands upon my stomach for support, she began to rise up and down, very slowly to begin with, almost letting my cock slip out, before pushing herself right down. Gradually she began to pick up the pace,

"Yes Mike, deeper Mike, you're making me cum Mike." She kept repeating.

And she was cumming, my cock was coated in her sticky secretions, she altered her position, placing her hands behind her and arched her back, affording me a fantastic view of my shaft sliding in and out of her almost bald snatch. Her breasts sagged a little but her large areola and erect nipples were a temptation, I was eager to dine on, whilst still impaled in her, I managed to manoeuvrer us, so that I was sitting upright, my face inches away from her tits. I wrapped my arms around her, preventing her from pulling away as I lowered my head to her right breast. Apart from a few creases, her skin was relatively smooth, she groaned when I flicked my tongue over her hard strawberry tip. She entwined her fingers through my hair and pulled my head forward almost forcing her breast into my mouth,

"Oh Mike, soon you will be feeding on mummy's milk." She panted.

Her moaning became more intense as I continued to suckle on her tit, now instead of riding me up and down, she kept me deep inside her, gyrating her hips, my cock now acting like a boring tool, digging deeper and deeper, my pubes coated in sticky love honey.

"Cum in me Mike, make me a baby, give me you seed."

Grabbing her hips I began to thrust harder, pushing as far as I could, her head was thrashing side to side, her tits bounced as I reached the point of explosion. She groaned as the first small squirt of spunk hit her walls and screamed when I began to pump all of my juice inside her. When my cock twitched for the last time, she threw herself off me, lay on her back, lifted her legs high in the air, holding her pussy closed. Between gasps, she commented,

"It's what the specialist advised me to do, to help getting fertilized."

She held that position for a long while, whilst I caressed and sucked her breasts.

For the next two days we barley left the hotel room, out for food, back to bed. Me emptying my balls in her, how many times, I lost count.

On our final day, I had to visit my hotel, the builders had run into an unexpected problem and needed my advice on how we could overcome it. I suggested to Deborah that a short trip out would recharge our batteries, ready for a final night of copulation.

"Yes, okay Mike."

So after we had our post breakfast fuck, we headed off, as she sat beside me, I noticed her skirt was a lot shorter than normal, displaying quite a lot of her legs and at one point I even got a glimpse of her knickers. I outlined my plans as we drove and she found the idea of a woman only retreat intriguing. When we arrived I showed her around the outside, unable to take her inside as it was unsafe with all the construction going on. I suggested she take a walk around the village and I would meet her in the pub, in about a hour. Whilst removing some panelling, the builders had discovered a large open fireplace, in what I had envisioned as being a lounge area, they needed to know if they should rip it out. To me the find was a little treasure, a real focal point, something that could be used on cold winter evenings. I instructed the builders to get the chimney checked out and if it passed, I would change the interior design to fit around it.

Sarah greeted me with a big smile when I walked through the door, which quickly turned to a bemused scowl when Deborah called out.

"Over here Mike."

When she served my drink, I told Sarah I would explain everything on Friday.

On the return journey, Deb's asked me,

"Have you thought about pregnant women coming to stay with you?"

I will be honest, the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but when she elaborated, I found myself thinking of an untapped market, something I could exploit.

"Go to the bar, come up to our room in a hour." Deborah told me when we parked up at the hotel.

I had no idea what she had planned, but as this was our last night I duly obliged. Minutes seemed like hours as I watched the clock tick by, the time finally came and as I entered our room, I found candles burning and the sound of the shower running.

"Open some wine Shaun, I will be out shortly." Deborah shouted.

Shaun, Shaun, she has called me by my real name since our first meeting. I had already downed two glasses of wine before Deborah emerged from the bathroom, boy it was worth the wait.

"I found this beautiful shop whilst you were busy." She said.

From what she was wearing, I knew which shop she had been to, Veronica's. A full length, sheer black robe, covered a half cupped red balcony bra, her tits pushed up and together, her nipples bare and jutting, around her waist hung a matching 6 strap suspender belt, holding up seamed black stockings, her knickers, crotchless, exposed her pussy lips, open and puffy, upon her feet, opened toed, high heels, red painted toe nails, peeped out through the bottom. A simple ankle chain was the only jewellery to adorn her body.

"Get undressed, it's time you experienced a Deborah special." She cooed to me.

As I quickly disrobed, I watched her retrieve some ice from the drinks cabinet, from the counter, take a bottle of whiskey.

"I warn you this is going to be uncomfortable to begin with, but believe me fire and ice is sensational."

Kneeling between my legs and holding an ice cube in her hand, she began to stroke my cock, the coldness was a shock to my system and I yelped when she ran it over the sensitive head of my knob.

A numbness was beginning to spread over me down there, natural instincts took over, my cock tried to shrivel, trying to escape the cold, whilst her expert fingers kept me fully erect. Droplets of cold water ran down my shaft, soaking my pubes as the ice began to melt with the heat of her hands and my cock. After a few minutes she opened the bottle, took a big swig of whiskey, held it in her mouth before going down on me. It took a few seconds for it to hit, but when it did, the pain was excruciating, it felt like someone was taking a blowtorch to my cock. I tried to pull away, but in the position I was, Deborah easily pinned me down. She clamped her mouth tightly around the head of my dick, sucking furiously on it, tightened her grip on my shaft and began quickly wanking it up and down. The heat from her mouth travelled down to my balls, I could feel my spunk bubble and boil, my mind was in turmoil. On one hand there was the pain, no longer as intense, but still enough to cause me discomfort. On the other hand my climax was building like never before, I swear I could slowly feel my sperm, climb steadily up my shaft, pooling under the head, pushing forward trying to escape, like a volcano ready to erupt.

"FUCKING SHIT!!!!" I cried out.

I climaxed like never before, my first ejaculation filled her mouth, she tried hard to swallow the load, but it dribbled from her lips, holding me to her face, she used her hands to make me shoot again, strings of spunk covered her hair, her eyes, even her nose and still I had not finished, putting my cock between her tits, she squashed them together and wanked a third load out of me, the biggest one yet, it kept coming and coming. I would never have thought that, one man's balls could hold so much. Deborah was drenched, she wiped it from her eyes, massaged it over her tits, even scooped some up on her fingers and rubbed the inside of her pussy with it.

When she stood up, I could see the top of her body had been painted white, my hot sticky spunk dripped freely from her. What was more remarkable, was that I had not lost my erection, I was still as hard as ever. She laughed at me and said

"That's the fire and ice effect, now let's see if we can break the table."

Try to break it we did, first she sat on the edge, her stockinged legs wrapped around me whilst my cock pounded her hard, then we had sex missionary style upon it before ending up doing doggy style. Where it came from I don't know, while she experienced many orgasms, I still managed to deposit several loads in her willing cunt. After we had a few hours sleep, we engaged in another fuck session before going our separate ways. Her back to her loving husband Mike, me off to the coast, to check on the progress of the builders and get some much needed rest and recuperation.

Six weeks later I received a phone call from Deborah asking if,

"Have you given any thought of my ideas about specializing for pregnant women?"

When I said,

"Yes, plans are well in progress for this."

She replied,

"Good, I will be a regular guest and thank you."

bensha
bensha
124 Followers