My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 14

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
1.7k words
4.38
4.5k
5
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
118 Followers

The Long Weekend. Pt 4

Even after the amount of drink I consumed last night and Emma's need for constant need for sex, I awoke the following morning, stiff as a poker and ready to fuck again. Emma was having none of it, playfully pushing me away, telling me,

"Go find someone else to play with, I'm knackered after last night and I need sleep before the visit this afternoon.".

A noise from the kitchen alerted me to the fact someone else was awake, donning a pair of shorts, I crept quietly along the corridor, stopping to peer through the door. Aunty June was busy at the sink, totally unaware of my presence, wearing just a short t-shirt, which continually rose up as she moved about, exposing her naked arse. My morning wood, grew harder, I inched my way closer to her, trying not to make a sound, once in range, I reached out, wrapping my hands around her, taking both of her tits in my hands, pressing my cock against her.

"My, my, somebody is pleased to see me this morning." She said pushing back against me.

"How was last night?" I asked.

"FUCKING AMAZING!!! Ellen certainly taught Paula well, I've never had so many orgasms in one session, she brought me off, let it subside a little, before making me come again, her fingers were relentless, her tongue ruthless, over and over, I begged her to stop. Let me recover a little, I pleaded, ignoring me, she continued, thanks to her, I have never experienced such a sexual high, I think, I almost passed out at one point." She answered.

"You are making me feel inadequate." I joked.

"Oh don't worry Shaun, there will always be a place in my pussy for you."

I slipped my hands up under her shirt, massaged her breasts, rolled her nipples in my fingers, her legs parted, as she pushed back harder against my bulge.

"You can fuck me now, if you want?" She cooed.

What a silly question, I thought to myself, dropping my shorts, I rubbed my cock slowly up and down between the cheeks of her arse, She reached back, grabbed hold of me and guided me to the entrance of her cunt,

"Put it in me now!" She demanded.

Holding onto the taps for support, she turned her head towards me, watching as my cock slipped easily into her wet snatch, she gave a smile and a groan when my balls banged against her arse.

"Don't hold back, fuck me the way you fucked that whore Brenda."

How she knew about that, was beyond me, but if that's what she wants, that's what she'll get. Taking hold of her hips, I rammed in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could. She altered her position slightly, not only allowing me to penetrate deeper, but also gave me a great view of her tits swinging under her shirt. She greeted every thrust with a grunt and a groan,

"Ah...Ah...Ah, That's it, right there, Oh Fuck... Don't stop...I'm so close...Yes... Yes...Yes... I'm cumming."

Her muscles tightened around me, I could feel her juices running from between her lips, coating my balls, dribbling down my thighs,

"Cum in me....Cum in me. Now." She begged.

For the next few strokes, I pumped her as hard as I could, until I exploded spurt after spurt of spunk inside her.

I was startled by the clapping and cheering,

"Someone like a hot sausage for breakfast." A voice called out.

Standing in the doorway, were, a near naked Veronica and Brenda, both with huge grins on their faces. How long they had been there, I did not know.

"Waste not, want not." Veronica said, as they moved towards us.

Brenda made her way to Aunty June, spinning her around,

"Honey coated sperm, my favourite dessert." She exclaimed before dropping onto her knees and burying her face between Aunty Junes pussy. Meanwhile Veronica had my still semi erect cock in her hands, wanking the very last drop of baby seed from it, rubbing her fingers in it, before sucking on them.

Even though I wanted to continue the fun, I had to get prepared for the second viewing and excused myself, leaving the three women to go back to the bedroom

Emma was already up, showered and changed when I got back to the room. She was power dressed, ready for business.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

Adding,

"It will use up virtually all your savings, it's a great big gamble."

"I know, but let's be realistic, how long have I got being the Prurient Handyman, before I become just a handyman, ten years if I'm lucky. I know the hotel needs a lot of work, but the price it's going for, even if I just spruce it up a little, I should see a return on my investment." I replied.

"As your accountant, I have to warn you about the financial risk you are taking, but as a friend and lover, I know what you have planned will be a success, I for one will be using it and will recommend it to all I know."

"I started with nothing, if I end with nothing, so be it, I was laughed at in school for not being bright, but look at me now, I own my own house, have more money than most could imagine, bedded some of the most powerful and richest women in the community and now on the verge of purchasing a hotel. Where are those that mocked me?"

"Okay, lets get this done then, shall we? Let Emma work her magic for you."

As agreed the female estate agent was alone, Emma introduced herself and asked,

"Your name?"

"Mrs Jones." the woman replied,

"Too formal, I only use formal in court, first name please."

Emma had he poor woman on the back foot, she managed to stammer out,

"Julia."

"That's better, now Julia why don't you ask the question, that has been bothering you since meeting Shaun yesterday."

She looked blank, so did I, Emma took control,

"Surely you have wondered if his offer of a cash deal is true?"

Julia muttered,

"Yes"

"It's Sunday afternoon, the weather is nice. I should be enjoying a few drinks even better getting laid, but here I am in a dank, damp hotel, so the answer is yes."

If Julia had a pair of balls, Emma had them in her hands squeezing them tight, she continued to press hard,

"I assume you brought a copy of the structural report."

"I have."

"Good, let me have it, I will fax it to my surveyor when I get back to the cottage to preview, then at 9am tomorrow morning, him and his associates will arrive here, they will either confirm or dispute the document,"

Julia was almost in tears, Emma was taking her to town.

"I don't know if that will be possible." Julia managed to say.

I even felt pain in my balls as Emma continued to press hard,

"You have no choice dear, in the world I deal with, we move fast, we work to a deadline, 9am the surveying team move in, by 2pm, they reckon to have a completed report, 3pm, Shaun, a solicitor and myself along with the owners, will exchange contracts, where I hand over a bankers draft for the full price, minus 50% of your companies commission, all fees to be covered by the vendor. Wednesday the builders move in."

I was stunned, Julia was physically shocked and shaking, Emma had worked her over.

"I don't think it's possible," Julia commented.

Then Emma hit Julia with a bombshell,

"Not only can it be done, you can do it, pull it off, not only will that 50%, your company lose, go to you, but I also promise an ongoing bonus on any profit the hotel makes."

When I looked at Emma, she raised her finger to her lips as to hush me.

Julia left with haste with Emma's words ringing in her ears,

"I expect a phone call to confirm the details tonight or the deal is off."

Once alone Emma said to me

"I need a drink and a shag."

Instead of driving the small distance to the pub, we headed out of town, through narrow lanes, until we came to this secluded spot. Parked up, hidden from view, Emma threw a blanket on the ground, lay upon it, pulled her knickers off and demanded my cock. It was pure sex, climb upon her, stick myself inside and pound away, she came, I came, primal sex at it's best. With my balls emptied and her pussy filled, we headed back to the pub. Aunty June, Veronica and Brenda were already there plus another woman unknown to me. Emma bough drinks all round, stating, tomorrow, I would just about to afford a free glass of water.

I wanted to chat to Emma about what had taken place, but the presence of the strange woman held me back, until I was fully introduced. The strange woman was called Pat, who I discovered, was my solicitor, tasked with the handling of my purchase of the hotel.

"Emma what happened earlier." I asked.

With a grin, and no shame, she replied,

"You fucked me under the tree and filled my pussy with spunk."

"Behave, you know what I mean, you promised Julia a share of my profits, why?"

"Look Shaun, you need to trust me, the more you earn, the more I do. Firstly,we have thrown a challenge to Julia, the surveyors, contracts and bankers draft are ready to go tomorrow, the commission is down to her to negotiate, as for her ongoing bonus, think about it, who's better placed to recommend local amenities, than her. She deals with people everyday, we will produce special cards for her to hand out, for every pound spent, by someone owning one of these, she gets a small reward."

I could not argue with her logic.

"Shall we tell him now?" Veronica asked.

"A couple of more drinks, I think." Aunty June added.

Two more rounds followed before Veronica handed me the keys to her flat,

"Sorry Shaun, tonight you sleep alone, it's ladies night. Bye. "

With that, the ladies up and left, leaving me alone with just my thoughts.

bensha
bensha
118 Followers