My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 17

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
2.5k words
4.5
4.1k
6

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
124 Followers

The review

After what seemed an eternity, the hotel was finally finished, the pool, sauna and jacuzzi's already had a reliable client base, the addition of a small gym contributed to this. Thanks to the trend coming over from America, women were now taking their fitness quite seriously. So a workout room was quickly incorporated into the plans. Thanks to Paula, who's keen eye for detail and knowledge of food, kept the restaurant, bar/lounge busy and already we had many advance bookings. The hallway leading from the reception to the stairs and lift, was lined with brightly lit glass cabinets, displaying the wares of local businesses, everything from handmade crafts to the exotic and erotic lingerie available at Veronica's. The first floor I divided into two areas, the first contained a hairdressers, beauty salon, including a spray tan facility (another idea pinched from across the pond) and a masseurs. The second part of this floor contained five basic bedrooms, designed for short stayers, A small double bed, single wardrobe, dressing table, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, plus an en-suite shower room.

Ten bedrooms were situated on the next floor, much grander than the others, a pure opulence of silk and lace, a large claw-foot bath provided an alternative to a shower, a free drinks cabinet (they think it's free, but in reality it's paid for in the room rental). Those staying more than two nights were greeted with a bottle of sparkling wine and a box of chocolates.

On the very top floor resided my very special rooms, my secret project, something that no other hotel in the area could offer.

You see I had been in talks with Mrs Thomas (Julia), who planted the seed of an idea in my head, to incorporate a photographic studio within the premises. Before you shout, I know other hotels give you the opportunity to get photographs, but this was unique. Yes we would offer the usual portraits, but should the lady desire it, she could be transported back in time, to an era of pantaloons and chemises, whale bone corsets, thinning their waists, heightening their breasts, cotton stockings, held up with bows of ribbon. A period where a glimpse of a ladies laced up, little black boots was considered shocking, of bustles and petticoats, face powder and rouge.

Working together we had created a Victorian ladies chamber, a large wooden four poster bed, draped with layers of lace curtains dominated the room, on one wall, a tiled open fire glowed red (simulated with an electric fire), flames dancing in the hearth. A wash stand, with a bowl and jug, reflected back from the large wooden mirror, a simple chair, polished floor, a sheepskin rug. Oil lamps and candles provided a subtle light.

I hadn't forgotten about Deborah's idea, in catering for the needs of pregnant woman, once a month I planned to hold "A Mother To Be Day." Here expectant ladies, could partake in all the facilities I had to offer for free, they could have their hair and make up done, enjoy a specialist massage, learn about exercise and diet. Julia would take pictures of their blossoming, a monthly record of the new life growing inside them. How could I make it free? Simple, a new addition to a family requires new things, so you get relevant companies to pay to attend these days.

The grand opening was approaching and Angela persuaded the local paper to do a spread for me, to be honest persuaded is the wrong word, she threatened them if they did not, explaining she would terminate her ongoing contract with them, considering she paid them a lot of money to advertise several companies, there was no way they could refuse.

My initial conversation with the the reporter was over the phone, she sounded kindly and jovial and was very taken with my idea for the place, We arranged to meet at the hotel early in the morning, before anybody arrived, so that I did not contravene the women only rule. I did some research on her and found that, from reading some of her past articles, she wrote glowing reports about the things she liked but was scathing with her words about those she didn't. I knew I had to treat her like a V.I.P. When I met Jennifer Jones, my preconceived thoughts of how she may look, went out the window. She was rounder than she was tall, with a one shape body, her boobs, stomach and arse all the same size. She had shoulder length hair, left to grey, a portly face framed with round glasses. She wore very little make up, making no effort to hide the creases that came with old age. Her dress hid most of her legs, just revealing just a little of her large calves.

As we moved around the place, she asked questions, making notes, we stopped at the display cases

"Are all these from local shops?" She asked

I confirmed this and explained how I wanted to use the hotel to promote the village, she seemed to like this.

She stopped and laughed as we approached the door to the pool and other facilities,

"I don't think I would be a welcome sight in there." she giggled, pointing to the sign on the door which read,

"CLOTHING OPTIONAL BEYOND THIS POINT."

She smiled when I replied,

"I'm not sure about that."

She loved the idea of the first floor, where women could enjoy all forms of beauty treatment in one place but was concerned what impact that would have on local trade. She seemed to give a nod of approval when I explained that,

"It was merely an extension of their businesses, instead of my guest going to them, they came to the hotel. All I was doing, was providing the means for them to expand their trade. They would dictate the prices, keep every penny they earned, operating on an appointment only basis."

"So you will be charging them rent then?"

"No, the running costs of these rooms has been factored in to the cost per booking, so all they have to do is provide their skills." I told her.

She scribbled something down before we headed into the bedrooms, she liked the simplicity of the ones on this floor. Her eyes nearly popped out when we entered one on the second floor, she marvelled at the sheer opulence, looking in cupboards, feeling the towels, checking the linen. She sat on the bed and bounced a little before announcing,

"No creaks, no-one wants to be woken by the sound of a creaking bed."

When she entered the bathroom she blew out a little whistle,

"WOW, such luxury, you have thought of everything, my only criticism, is the bath, I doubt it would fit me all in."

"You will be surprised how big it is, why don't you try it?" I responded.

She looked a me with a twinkle in her eye and said,

"Young man, do you think I'm dirty or what?"

Something told me she was not objectionable to a little flirting, so I hit back with,

"Not at all, but I like nothing more than a woman who knows how to get dirty, I was merely suggesting you sit in it, try it out for size."

I watched her kick off her shoes and ease herself slowly into the tub, what came apparent, that she had painted toe nails, perfectly pedicured, dainty pink tips evident through her nylons. She sank into it, resting her arms around the curved surface and leaned her head back,

"This must feel wonderful when filled with hot water, and bubbles." She cooed.

"Give me a nice review and I might just give you a free few days." I jokingly said to her.

"MY, MY, young man! are you trying to bribe me?" She replied.

"Do I need to?" I threw back at her.

"No, I love the place, love the concept and adore the surroundings, take it from me, my article will be full of praise."

"Thank you."

Then she tried to get out of the bath, but the slipperiness of the enamel coating combined with her clothing meant every time she tried to exit it, she slipped further down.

I tried to stifle my laugh but the scene before me had me creased.

"Don't just stand there, help me!" She pleaded.

At first I gave her my hand to lever herself upon, this failed, then two hands, but still she was encumbered inside the tub. Finally I suggested I wrap my arms around her and lift. I tried from behind, no way, the way her body lay, the force of gravity was pushing her down further. So I tried from the front, I asked her to cross her arms, then slipped mine between hers, slowly she began to ascend, but she slipped back, not only that, she pulled me in as well. I lost my footing and ended up on top of her, my chest pushed against hers, my legs between hers. Shit I thought, that's all I need, bang goes my review, she can't get out of the bath and I'm laying on top of her, my face buried in her chest.

"Oh my, it's been many a year since a man shared a bath with me." She giggled.

The more I tried to climb out, the tighter she seemed to wrap her arms around me, trapping me. Surely I was mistaken, did Jennifer just grind herself against my crotch, don't be silly, I thought to myself, she's just trying to get me off her. But she did it again, this time there was no doubt about it, I felt her hips rise, pushing herself against me, although hindered by her large stomach and the confines of the bath, she was definitely rubbing herself against my cock. I managed to free one arm and somehow moved it between us, during our attempts to get free, Jennifer's dress had risen, the coarseness of the nylon felt rough on my fingertips as I stroked her leg. She let out an audible gasp as my fingers traced along he gusset of her tights, she generated a lot of heat from between her legs and the material already felt damp.

"Oh god yes, that feels wonderful, it's been ages since a man touched me there." She cooed as I ran my fingers up and down her pussy.

"Shall we put the bed to the test now?" She asked.

When we met earlier, the thought of having any sexual interaction with Jennifer, never crossed my mind, but now I wanted to experience this old large woman so badly.

"I would love to, first we have to get you out of this bath." I said.

"Oh that's easy." She chortled.

Turning her body and lifting her arms, she virtually threw me over the side of the tub before effortlessly climbing out. She burst out laughing when she saw the look on my face.

"You poor boy, you really thought I was stuck in there, didn't you?"

I just nodded.

"When you get to my age and size, let's just say a woman has to be devious to get a young man to lay with her."

She knew what she wanted, COCK and she wanted it now. There was nothing lady like, the way she disrobed, her dress hit the floor, followed closely by her tights and knickers, yanked off as one, her bra tossed aside. The sight of her naked body should have made my cock deflate in an instant. Her boobs were huge, blue veined and saggy, her areola as large as a saucer, crinkled nipples, the size of thimbles poked out proud, her stomach consisted of roll upon roll of fatty tissue, stretched marked. Thighs as big as tree trunks, calves thick and heavy, as for her arse, enormous and full of cellulite. Her pussy was covered in a mass of grey hair, now matted and tangled with her secretions. She must be a modern day witch I thought to myself, who has cast a spell on me, however much her appearance appalled me, there was only one thing I wanted to do right now, that was to fuck her.

"Right Shaun, you have what looks like a nice dick but you're not hung like a horse, better if I ride you." She said.

I should have been annoyed at her statement but understood where she was coming from, because of the size of her tummy, if I laid on top, my cock would barely reach her.

Laying prone on the bed, holding my very erect cock in my hand, Jennifer straddled me, opening her pussy with her fingers, through her grey bush, her outer lips puffed out, her inner walls glowed red and glistened, the entrance of her love tunnel open and already little droplets of cum leaked forth. Hidden beneath it's protective hood, her clit stood erect, throbbing.

She hovered above the head of my dick, before lowering herself down, slowly little by little her walls clamped around me. Placing her hands on my chest, she began to ride me, all he way up, fully down, her arse bouncing off my hips, tits swinging, rolls of fat undulating. Jennifer started slowly but began to increase the tempo, rapid long strokes, her breathing laboured, moaning loudly. I reached out, grabbed her tits.

"That's it boy, pull my nipples, pinch them hard, milk my big saggy udders." She cried.

Abuse her tits I did, slapping them, pulling her strawberry buds, scratching her orbs with my fingers, the more I did, the more animated she got, for an older, larger woman, her stamina was incredible, when I thought she couldn't go any faster, she did.

"OH FUCK!! NEARLY THERE!! OH YES!! I'M CUMMING!! OH SHIT I'M CUMMING!!!" She cried out.

Throwing her head back, her body tensed and my cock was soaked in her cum and still she continued, picking up the pace, using her hands to pin me to the bed, she pounded me, she was screaming, the creaking of a bed would not have awakened any guests, her yelling would have alerted the entire neighbourhood as she continued to get her gratification.

"OH MY CUNT IS STRETCHED, FILL IT YOU BASTARD, FUCKING HELL, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, GIVE IT TO ME NOW."

My release was imminent, grabbing hold of her hips, I climaxed inside her, load after load of spunk splattered her walls, her inner sanctum painted white.

Still she was not finished, rising up until just the tip of my cock was still inside her, she furiously rubbed her clit, she came again and again, she squirted over my cock, over my stomach before squatting over and filling my mouth. She finally collapsed by the side of me and once recovered, said,

"I better leave this out of my article."

Two weeks passed and Jennifer's article was published, as promised it was a glowing review entitled,

"THE REGENTS HOTEL, A PLACE WHERE WOMEN CAN SATISFY ALL THEIR NEEDS."

I laughed at this, knowing I satisfied her needs.

bensha
bensha
124 Followers