My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tugged the hem down and down further until the pink crown of her pretty cock poked up and over the hem of her panties. She sighed again when I did this.

I pulled down a little more to allow the gusset of her frilly, pink panties to cradle her cock. It was pointed directly at my mouth. I moved in close so that the head was a mere fraction of an inch from my lips. I breathed my warm breath on it. Tess shivered. I wet my lips and looked up at Tess. She was looking down with a dumbfounded look of amazement on her face.

I opened my mouth just a little and pulled her closer so that her spongy head made delicate contact with my wet lips. Without ever touching her, but using her panties, I maneuvered her delicious cock head to wallow around on my lips, with my mouth slightly open, enjoying the feel of its soft pink skin.

Tess didn't move, and I loved her for that. She discovered that I loved to tease her and wasn't going to spoil it all by ramming her cock down my throat.

I stuck out my tongue and began a slow, deliberate assault on the beautiful pink head of her cock. Moving my tongue underneath and around, her cock bobbed up and down with tense excitement.

I knew if I continued to tease her and then take her in my mouth, she would undoubtedly cum. I wanted her to hold off until she had her cock up my ass.

I pulled away and put her cock back inside her panties.

"Awww, you're not gonna stop now are you?"

"Yes, I want you good and hard and ready to pop when you put this beautiful cock up my ass."

"Oh, Baby." I stood up and she threw her arms around my neck and said, "I'm so fucking horny right now.... Alright, let's go to my bedroom." She kissed me hard, then turned around and headed for her bedroom.

I still had my shorts on and the tent pole inside guided my way forward. When we got to Tess's bedroom, I yanked off my shorts and T-shirt. Tess went into her bathroom while I laid down on her bed.

She came out with a bottle of lubricant and a small pink vibrator.

As I lay on the bed, Tess climbed up and walked on her knees closer to me.

"Brad, before I go ramming my cock into your cute butt, I'm going to help you relax by rubbing some lube on it and inserting my little friend here." She held up the small pink vibrator. "Ok?"

"Alright."

"When you're relaxed, I'll insert my cock slowly. I'll take my time, so you won't have any surprises or pain... Well, there may be some pain at first, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly."

"Ok, but first, get that pretty cock of yours up here so I can make it hard again. It appears to have gone a little soft."

"Oh, don't worry, it'll be plenty hard after I play with your asshole."

Still, Tess was willing to comply with my order and started to take her panties off.

"No, no. Leave those on, please."

I remained on my back, so Tess straddled my chest. Her cock had deflated just a little, but still made a pronounced bulge in her panties.

When she scooted up, putting her panty covered cock close to my face, I reached up to pull her panties down. Her cock bounced out and I caught it with my mouth. I proceeded to suck her cock. It got hard right away. I liked sucking her in this position. It was submissive and I enjoyed the feeling of her in a dominant position above me.

"Ok, Honey. Any more of that and I'll cum before I get the chance to fuck you."

Tess scooted back off of me and grabbed the bottle of lube. She motioned for me to turn over on my stomach.

"Wait, can't we do it this way?" I lifted my legs up to expose my ass. "I want to see you while you're fucking me."

"Oh! Yes. That's a wonderful idea."

Tess dropped some of the lube on my ass. She put the little pink vibrator to my hole and began to rub around the outside. "That feels good."

"Good."

Tess started to put a little pressure on my ass and the pointed end of the vibrator popped in.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine, that feels really good, Tess."

With that she inserted the vibrator a little deeper.

"Mmm, you're good at this."

That gave Tess the confidence to go further in. When she had the entire vibrator up my ass, she began moving it in and out.

I felt the pressure of the hard plastic, and I was beginning to enjoy it.

"Ok, Honey, try to relax. I'm going to turn this vibrator on. I think you'll like it."

Tess hit the switch and the vibrator sent electric shocks against my sphincter. Nothing. I mean nothing had ever felt so good.

"See?" Tess kept a slow pace of in and out with the vibrator.

She could tell I was starting to relax and getting comfortable with the vibrator in my ass.

"Honey, I think you're ready... here we go."

Tess pulled the vibrator out and tugged her panties aside, setting her cock free. She grabbed it and positioned it at my puckered hole. I could feel the spongy head of her hard cock against my asshole. She had already lubed her cock and started to push. She's bigger than the vibrator, so, naturally I resisted at first.

"Relax, Sweetie. It gets better, I promise."

I did my best to relax while Tess continued to press her cock into my ass. Soon, she was pushing in a little more and pulling out. Slowly at first, but her pace picked up when I grunted with approval.

"Oh, fuck, Tess, that's wonderful. I love how your cock feels in my ass. You can go deeper, if you want"

Tess rested her hands on my thighs and pushed her cock harder into my ass.

"Oh, yeah. That's good."

Soon Tess was really fucking me. Her cock ramming in and out of my ass was an unexpected but pleasurable sensation.

"Oh, Honey, you feel good. I love your ass."

She continued to slide her cock in and out. When she noticed that I had gotten real hard, she reached down to grab my cock and stroked it with both hands.

"You know what?"

"What's that?" I said.

"I absolutely love your cock... It's big and strong, and so... manly."

She kept a slow pace as I relaxed even more. I was over the sensation of my ass being invaded and now started to rock back against her cock.

She was really pumping now and it felt great. I watched as her tits bounced around inside her see-through camisole. The sight of this sexy woman fucking my ass had me on the brink.

"God, Brad, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your ass, Honey."

"Holy Shit... me too. Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum so hard."

Tess, pushed in as far as she could go and stayed there. I felt her cock pumping inside me. The sensation of her throbbing cock doing pushups inside my ass was unbelievable.

Then, I went off like a Roman candle. Tess was stroking my cock while she came in my ass. My ejaculate shot across my chest with some of it landing on my face. When she saw this, Tess pulled my cock back and let my cum fly up, landing on her tits and her face. Her camisole was soaked with my cum. Her face dripping with my seed.

Her orgasm was finished and her cock withdrew from my ass. I let my legs drop down. She collapsed on top of me, and soon rolled over to lay on the bed. We laid there dozing until the late afternoon. When the fog lifted we both took showers and got cleaned up.

"I don't have to be at work until noon tomorrow. Would you like to stay the night?" Tess asked as she slithered into a sexy sundress.

"I'd love to. I have an appointment to meet a client late in the afternoon, but I'm free most of the day."

"Oh, good. Maybe you could take me to work and I could show you the store? Nataly will be there too."

"Ok. Sure. That sounds like fun."

I went next door to my place to grab a few things. While I was there, I recalled the past few days. I was looking forward to tomorrow.

12