My Lifestyle Experiences 02

Story Info
Opportunity arises for a frustrated wife to accept a lover.
2.7k words
3.94
4.9k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read my works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer, therefore there may be some grammatical errors and/or stories that may not appeal to some. All I ask is that you to to be kind and understanding as I learn more & more about writing.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

Sometimes I'll tell you whether the story is true, but sometimes I'll let you try and figure it out.

In "My Lifestyle Experiences 01",

I introduced you to Alice, who I eventually married.

This Chapter takes place around 10 years later.

Enjoy

----------------------------------

At 28, I married Alice. She was 22 at the time. Although she was flirty and proud of her great figure, she was very conservative and was totally against letting me take any explicit pictures of her. She was 5'3" and had a voluptuous size 3 body. 34D-24-35 with amazing legs. Her breasts were very large for her built, with large dark areola and prominent nipples, that would protrude even through her bra.

She had 3 lovers prior to meeting me. One of them (John) had a huge 9" long and very thick cock. Sometimes during sex, I would ask her to tell me about what it felt like to be fucked by a cock that big. I had always been into exposing or sharing my partners, and Alice knew that it was a huge fantasy for me, but always refused to indulge or even discuss the possibility of sharing.

Occasionally she would go along with my sex talk about John and when doing so, I noticed that her vaginal fluid flowed more abundantly and she was always more animated as I fucked her. She was raised very religious, taught that a person must love the other person before engaging in any sexual activity and that once married, sex was exclusively for your spouse.

As for explicit pictures, at first she would not allow me take any. She felt that she didn't want to take a chance that the pics would be seen by family, the wrong people, or exposed to the public. Eventually, she allowed me to take pics of her, but insisted that they be deleted after our love-making. I usually deleted them, but was able to keep a few from early in our marriage.

AfterI had asking (for over 10 years) she finally began indulging me in the bedroom role-playing and fantasy talk, saying things like "what if this or that happened with another man" or "yes, I would fuck this guy or that guy". She also teased about various times that she was with her friend's boyfriend. But afterwards, always said that she was just saying this or that to get me off. She insisted that she could never actually do anything with another man.

Over the next couple of years, my work kept me away from home a lot and our sex life died down tremendously. I encouraged her to take a lover, to satisfy her sexual needs, but she refused. She was in her early 30s, so she was just getting into her sexual prime.

Then something happened that had an impact on her views and needs. She had befriended a man who lived on the East Coast. They were both on a site for holistic medicine and got to chatting about certain medicines. We live on the West Coast, so the possibility of actually meeting was never really a concern. They were just long distance e-mail friends at first.

Then, one day, I was looking for something in her closet and found a folder. It contained printed copies of some of their more recent emails, specifically ones of what he wanted to do sexually with her and what he planned for her to do to him.

Apparently, over time she had confided in him her frustration with our relationship and then the fact that we weren't very sexually active. He took that opportunity to tell her that she deserved to be happy including being sexual satisfied, even if it meant taking a lover to do it.

"Tom said that also. He said that I should take a part-time lover to fulfill my sexual needs, but I can't do that."

"Why not? Are you disfigured or hideous? lol"

"No, silly. I was raised differently."

"That reminds me. We've been friends for a while now, and I've never even seen what you look like. Here's a pic of me. Please send me one of you."

He attached a picture of him in running shorts and a tank top. He was a handsome guy, in great physical shape, and if one were to zoom in, the outline of his large penis was evident in his short. My mind immediately wondered if Alice had zoomed in, upon seeing the pic, to check out his package.

"You're a handsome guy and I take it, you work out?"

"Yeah. Not as often as I use to, but still 2-3 times a week."

She sent him a picture of her. It was one from an amusement park that we went to and she cropped me out of it. She wore snug white shorts and a tank top. Having large breasts, there was plenty of bra covered "side boob" showing.

"Wow! You're beautiful... and sexy."

"Thanks."

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but your body is amazing. You definitely wouldn't have trouble finding someone to satisfy your sexual needs."

"Stop. I can't."

"Why not? Tom said that he's ok with you taking on a lover and you're sexually frustrated, so you should do it. If I lived near you, you could use me for that. Use me baby! lol"

"lol" She responded.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, you have amazing breasts. How big are they?"

"36D, sometimes DD, depending on the bra."

"Yeah, I figured that they were that big. They must be beautiful bare."

"Tom says so."

"I'll bet. But he's not satisfying their need.

"No, he's not." And that email ended.

Over then next few emails, he continued telling her that if he were closer, he would be honored to satisfy her sexual needs. At first she was shy, but flattered. But then the breakthrough... He wrote "guess what?"

"What?"

"My company is sending me to your neck of the woods, for a week long training seminar."

"Oh, how cool."

"We definitely need to meet up."

Alice didn't think about his previous invitations to fulfilling her sexual needs and figured that it would be platonic.

"Definitely." Thinking maybe for lunch or dinner.

Then his emails returned to taking on a more sexual nature. During this time, her need for sex increased and she began insisting that we had sex more often. I noticed that when we did have sex, her eyes were now often closed and it made me wonder if she in fact was fantasizing about another man.

"You know that when I come out there, I'm definitely gonna take care of you."

"How so?"

"You can come visit me at my hotel. We'll have a light dinner, then go to my room for a nightcap."

Still being naive "oh, that sounds good."

"You know that once in my room, I'm gonna smother you with little kisses to your neck, ears, and earlobes. Eventually my hands will caress your amazing breasts, stimulating that need in you. You'll allow me to remove your top and bra, so that I can thoroughly worship those needy breasts. I could imagine kissing, sucking, and nibbling on them, focusing on stimulating your erect nipples."

"Wow, Richard. Pretty graphic."

He was very explicit on how they would have sexual intercourse multiple times, during his visit and how he wanted to cum in her every time.

"Just so you know, Alice. I'm looking forward to feeling the inside of your love canal with my bare cock. I've been faithful to my wife for the entire 10 years that we've been married and she has never strayed. So there's no need to worry about STDs. But, I will get tested prior to my trip out there, just so that you're comfortable going bareback with me and letting me cum inside of you. I had a vasectomy done after our last child 5 years ago, so there's no chance of pregnancy.

I cum a lot, so be prepared to have loads of cum delivered directly into your vagina. My cock pulses significantly, so you'll not only feel the warmth of my semen, but you'll also feel my cock throb deep within you as I deliver my seed deep within you."

"Oh my God Richard."

"Look, you deserve to be sexually satisfied and I plan on doing it. I could fulfill all of your sexual needs during my entire week there, with you coming to my room each afternoon and staying late into the night, as I satisfy every need that your amazing body has. I could just imagine how beautiful your sexual flower is. Please describe it to me."

"Oh my God. I can't."

"Sure you can. Don't be shy."

"I'm sorry, but this is all so new to me. I've never been unfaithful to my husband and no man has seen me naked or been with me, since we married."

"Was he your first?"

"No, I had 3 lovers prior to him, but that was so many years ago."

"Just tell me what your pussy looks like."

"Ok. I shave or wax down below and leave a small mound of pubic hair on my vulva, just above my mons."

"So your outer labia and the entrance to heaven is completely bare? Making it easier to caress your vagina and stimulate your clit hood, until it pops out, so that it can be sucked on? Mmmm, I'll bet your fuckhole is succulent. Does your vaginal fluid flow easily and abundantly?"

"It does with the right stimulation. But I'm sorry, I cannot cheat on my husband. I cannot have sex with anyone except him. Your letters are very flattering and the description of what you would do to me is sexually exciting. But, again, I'm sorry. I can't."

"Well, I could eat that pussy until you cum, at least 2 or 3 times, covering my face with your vaginal secretion. I want to taste your pussy juices directly from your fuckhole. And that's what I want it to become... my fuckhole. Where I could slide my cock into you and satisfy all of your sexual needs. If we do have sexual intercourse, your body will respond like never before. My cock is 9" long and extremely thick. Is your husband's cock very big?"

"No. He's only around 6" long and average thickness."

"There's nothing average about my cock or my sexual abilities. I could make love to you like you deserve to be made love to. After your second or third orgasm, you'd be begging me to fuck the shit out of you. Only then would I thrust my hard cock in and out of your vaginal love canal, continuously pleasuring you, until you'd beg me to fill you with my seed. My cock could surpass depths of your vagina that have been untouched since you got married.

You'd be able to feel the bulbous crown of my cockhead continually pounding your cervix until I exploded deep within you and fill your unfaithful, married pussy. I'd take your marital cherry on the first day that I'm there and you'd return every day for sexual satisfaction, that my cock could bring you. Now be honest with me, is your vagina wet right now?"

"Yeah."

"Well until I arrive, use this as a reminder of what you'd be getting on the bed of my hotel room."

He attached a pic of his enormous, completely hairless cock and balls.

Over the next few weeks, he would continually write about how he was hoping to fulfill her sexual needs and would always go into detail about what sexual acts he would perform on her.

His emails would get more and more descriptive about how he would pleasure her and how she would reciprocate in return. He spoke about how he would make her cum with his tongue deep within her married pussy. Then, how afterward, she would lick, suck, and worship his large cock, swallowing his entire load. Then tell her that she would cum again as he stretched out her unfaithful, married pussy, with him ejaculating deeper than her husband ever has, leaving her pussy overflowing with his virile seed.

Over time, she began to let her guard down.

"Richard,

I'm sure that the sex between us would be amazing and to be honest, I'm starting to consider going through with it. I mean, Tom has been telling me for years to take a lover and what you've described in your letters, turns me on. It leads me to believe that you'd be an amazing lover. It also helps that you have a beautiful penis and I'm sure it would feel wonderful sliding in and out of my vagina.

God it's been so long since I've had a different lover, and one with such an enormous penis. I'm embarrassed to say that my panties are soaked right now, as I look at the picture of your penis, that you sent me. I sometimes find myself imagining how it would feel inside of me. Your penis is beautiful and I have fantasized about experiencing it deep within me."

"Alice,

Feeling the shaft of a cock with the girth of mine, sliding in and out of you vaginal canal, will have you experiencing sex in a whole new dimension. I'll make slow passionate love to you for a long time, so that we can enjoy our first coupling. As your vagina stretches and adjust to the size of my thick shaft, I will gradually increase the pace of our lovemaking, until you're begging me to fuck you harder.

Eventually, you'll be screaming my name as I plow your pussy with my cock, begging me to inseminate your egg as I shoot my semen against your cervix, hoping that my seed travels to your uterus and impregnates you. You know that I can't get you pregnant, but fantasizing about it and talking about it during the act, is so stimulating and our orgasms will be the most powerful ever."

"Oh fuck. I can't wait."

No other printed emails were found for a few weeks. I started checking her actual email account and found the emails that were printed in her deleted emails folder. They had not emailed each other for about a week and with his upcoming trip to our town, I wondered if they had somehow exchanged phone numbers and were now communicating that way.

But then Richard had emailed numerous times over the next week with no return emails from Alice.

Then, 3 days before Richard's scheduled arrival, She emailed him. I read what would be her final email to him:

"Hi Richard,

I apologizing, but I need to call this all off, including further communication between us. I have been battling with this internally and realize that what I have been fantasizing about and discussing with you, is so wrong and has to stop. I cannot cheat on my husband and continuing with this relationship, even if it never steps over boundaries, has to stop because it's still cheating. I'm sorry. Goodbye."

I checked her emails and saw no further communication between them. I also monitored her whereabouts during the time that Richard was to be in town, and she never really went anywhere. To be honest, I was disappointed that she called it off and never took him as a lover. Her being fucked by another man would have to wait. It eventually did happen. I'll write about it in future chapters of My Lifestyle Experiences.

So...

Do you (as the reader) believe that this story is fact or fiction?

Please let me know in the comments and please be sure to rate it.

Thanks for reading and for your support.

Tom

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers