My Little Cougar Ch. 04

Story Info
College boy finds love with older woman.
1.6k words
4.51
10.2k
9
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
841 Followers

I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and soft kisses. Irene had been up since dawn making breakfast. She had also taken my clothes and washed them. They were folded and ready for me on the bench at the foot of the bed. She whispered that breakfast was ready and took my hand and helped me out of bed. She had gone all out. Eggs, bacon, and toast covered the plate. A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice sat next to the plate waiting to be consumed. I sat down at the table in nothing but my underwear and began to scarf down what she had so lovingly prepared for me. It was delicious. As I finished, Irene asked me if I could skip school and stay with her the whole day. I told her that I could not, it was a test day, but I would be finished by noon and would be home by 12:15. She seemed sad at first but then smiled and gave me a kiss. I needed to take a shower and get to school.

I entered her meticulously clean bathroom and turned on the water. I used the toilet, then took off my underwear. I reached in to see if the water was hot yet, it was not. As I waited, I looked for a towel and a face cloth. I opened cabinets and drawers in my quest. To my surprise, one drawer was obviously Irene's private drawer. In it I found a vibrator, a small dildo, and a well-worn copy of 50 Shades of Grey. My cock responded by stiffening a bit. Irene was such a sexual being but seemed so lonely. Why did Oscar not see what he had?

I hopped into the shower and began to wash up. The bathroom door opened and a naked Irene appeared, she opened the door of the shower and slid beside me. She ran her hands across my soapy chest then down to my now interested and awakening cock. Damn, I wanted to fuck her again, but I needed to get to class. I played a bit with her, then told her I could not have sex with her at that very minute, that I really needed to get ready for school. She seemed sad but understood. Shower over, I dried off, got dressed and kissed Irene goodbye and left. I do not even remember taking my test, I am sure I flunked it. My thoughts were back in that little house, making love to that amazing woman. I was infatuated. Test finished; I ran back to the house. I did not knock, I just let myself in.

I entered to find Irene in the kitchen preparing lunch. She had her ear buds in and did not hear me enter. Her body stood there swaying sexily to the music. She was in a tight cotton top that resembled what people call a wife beater. Below, she was wearing a pair of skintight khaki shorts that accentuated her amazing ass. On her feet was a pair of white cotton ankle socks. Fuck, I thought, she looks so sexy. As I walked up behind her, I thought about what I had found in her drawer this morning. I remembered how she had liked me being rough with her when we first fucked. Within seconds my plan was set.

I came within inches of the unsuspecting Irene. I reached around her chest and forcefully pulled her towards me. I reached my hand to her throat and pulled her head back. She was totally surprised. Her body tensed in fear. I brushed the ear bud away and told her that I had been stalking her for months, waiting for the right time to rape her. Irene squealed and faintly said no. I pulled her tighter and told her that her pussy was going to be mine and if she screamed, I would tape her mouth shut. Irene squirmed and tried to get away. I took my free hand and slid it down the front of her shorts. They were soaked. I slipped my finger between her tight pussy lips and found her clit, ready for action. I rubbed gently at first and whispered that I could see that she wanted to be raped. Irene shook her head and said no and tried to break free.

I began to attack her clit with more speed and force. Her body relaxed and bent backwards into my chest. I slid my hand up from her chin and placed two fingers into her mouth. She immediately began to suck them as if it was my rigid cock. I whispered that she was a cheating whore, that needed to be punished. Upon hearing this, her pussy covered my hand with wetness. I was rock hard and was ready to do what I had promised. I pulled my hand from her shorts and yanked at the button and zipper holding them shut. The button popped off and flew across the counter. The zipper opened without resistance. I yanked her shorts down to her knees, then bent her over the counter. I grabbed my stiff weapon and rubbed it twice on her tight little clam. Her juices covered the tip and made for the perfect lube.

In our past love making, I had gone slow and gentle. I had given her pussy time to accept my girth and length, but not this time. I grabbed her dark brown braid like a handle, then pushed my hips forcefully towards her tiny, olive body and impaled her from behind. Irene let out a scream. Her legs kicked and her arms flailed. I told her to be quiet and take what she deserved. Her protests only encouraged me to fuck her harder. The harder I fucked her the wetter she became. Soon her body stiffened, and her legs came off the floor. Her squeals became louder and higher pitched. Her toes curled, then her body began to constrict below me. I pulled back and she slid from the countertop. Her legs were wrapped backwards around my waist. My left arm cradled her torso, while my right hand continued to hold her long brown braid. The only other thing holding her up was my rock-hard cock, impaled deep within her womb.

Irene's squeals turned into loud screams of, "Yes, Yes, Fuck Yes, I want this, take me, I'm a dirty whore." Her body shivered and shook on my cock and in my arms. I loved the feeling of Irene's orgasms. They were so very strong, real, and authentic. It was as if she was releasing years of pent-up frustration all at once. I felt blessed to be the one that was able to give her that opportunity. Irene's orgasm slowly subsided and her body relaxed. Her feet touched the floor then her body fell limp. My cock slid from her very wet pussy. She collapsed to her knees in front of me. Irene looked up into my eyes with a look and intensity that I had never seen from a woman before. Irene was not like the other girls I had dated. They were always about drama, gossip, drinking and more drama. No, Irene was not a girl, she was a woman, kind, loving, and drama free. She was a woman that was mature and knew what she wanted and how to get it. She was not afraid to grab the brass ring and run with it.

I stood there looking down at my Spanish Goddess below me. My cock was hard and my balls full of cum. Irene reached up and placed my cock in her hand and began to stroke it. She looked into my eyes deeply and never broke her gaze. As she stroked my cock, her other hand massaged my balls. I looked down at her in amazement. Her sheer beauty was overwhelming. I could feel my orgasm welling up in my groin. As my body stiffened, Irene opened her mouth and placed the tip of her tongue just below the head of my cock. I exploded. The first shot laid a wide strip of cum across her face and into her hair. She adjusted the angle of my cock, and the second shot covered her tongue. The third, fourth and fifth filled her tiny mouth. She swallowed quickly, then took the head into her mouth and sucked the final three shots directly down her throat. My body shuddered, then relaxed.

Irene sucked the remaining drops of after cum from my now deflating cock. Once she was finished, she stood up and propped herself up on her toes and kissed me deeply. The taste of my cum was strong on her breath, but there was also a hint of her juices too. The taste of our sex together was intoxicating. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before Irene pulled her shorts back up and zipped them the best she could. I did the same. I scooped the cum from her face and hair with my finger in an effort to make her look presentable again. She looked at my hand then placed it in her mouth. Her soft tongue deftly cleaned it. Once finished she smiled sweetly.

Without missing a beat, Irene grabbed the lunch she had prepared for me and placed it on the table. Irene then grabbed hers and sat across from me and began to eat. We did not speak, we only stared at each other and smiled. After lunch, we curled up on the couch and snuggled till we both fell asleep. My dreams were filled with Irene. The two of us together, as one forever.

drdick69
drdick69
841 Followers