My Little Cougar Ch. 09

Story Info
College boy finds love with older woman.
1.5k words
4.54
5.3k
3
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Irene and I had been living off Oscars life insurance proceeds for months. She had paid off the mortgage and the leftover money was meant to last for longer than it had. Irene needed to get a job. She had not worked in America and had no real skills. I was now in my sophomore year of college and could only work part time. Things were getting tight. One day I was looking at the bulletin board at the college and saw they were looking for someone to assist students whose first language was Spanish. This would be perfect for Irene. She certainly helped me, and her first language was Spanish. I went to the counselor's office and told the guy there about Irene. He seemed very interested and told me to have her stop by for an interview.

School let out early. I ran home to tell Irene. I entered the house and could not find her. I made my way to the bedroom and opened the door. Irene was in bed and did not see me. She was playing with herself and reading one of her sexy stories. I stood there and watched her. She was so incredibly gorgeous and so very sexy. I quietly made my way to bed and climbed in. It startled her. She had a guilty look on her face, like I had caught her doing something bad. I slid my hand down between her legs. To my surprise she had her dildo deep inside her cute butt hole. I looked into her eyes and asked her if that was something she wanted me to do to her. She shyly nodded yes.

I snuggled up next to her and warned her that I was bigger than her little rubber lover. She said that she still wanted to try. I got the lube from the nightstand, then took off my clothes and curled up next to her. My hands caressed her perky breasts. Her nipples were hard as rocks and standing erect. I continued to explore her body. When I reached her amazing pussy, I found it gushing with slippery wet juices. She was very excited. I placed her on all fours, doggy style and poured lube on her tight butthole. She moaned with anticipation. I rubbed my thumb on her hole while my fore finger entered her pussy, Irene began to rock her hips. I asked her if she was ready, and she said she wanted me deep inside her. I poured lube on my erect cock and stroked a few times.

I placed the head of my cock on her tight butt and began to push slowly. Irene had already had her dildo deep inside her, so to my surprise, the first few inches of my cock slid in easily, then hit some resistance. Irene asked me to stop for a second, then told me to go slowly and continue. As I did, her pussy gushed wetness and dripped onto the bed. I reached between her legs and found her clit and began to tease it. That was all it took for her to begin riding my hard weapon. I had thought that I would be the one thrusting and fucking her but no, it was Irene that was taking charge. Her hips started moving back and forth, up and down as if she was twerking. Her hole was tight, much tighter than her pussy. It was a totally different feeling than I had ever experienced. I grabbed her hips and joined in. I gently began to fuck her. Irene responded with a deep and guttural, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Hearing that surprised me and took my breath away. I thought putting my cock deep inside Irene's ass I would have to be gentle and slow, but no, she was demanding a pounding. She turned and looked over her shoulder and asked me why I was waiting. Without a word, I grabbed her waist firmly and began to thrust as if I was fucking her incredible pussy. Irene screamed like a crazed woman, "yes, yes, yes, deeper, harder." I did exactly as she wanted and pounded her ass as hard as I could. The feeling on my cock was strange but amazing. Her ass was not wet like her pussy, there was more friction, and it was very tight. This made my cock very sensitive, and I knew I would blow my load quickly.

I continued to attack her clit at the same time. My hand was covered in her wetness. I slipped two fingers into her hungry pussy. She let out a howl. Her whole body began to shake. Her toes curled then spread out wide. A split second later her body curled into a ball and began to convulse in front of me. I grabbed her and pulled her tightly to my chest. As her orgasm intensified, her insides pulsed then tightened into a death grip on my cock. That was the tipping point for me. I instinctively drove my cock as deep into her as I could, then began to deliver warm seed deep into her ass. My balls pressed tight against my fingers and her gushing pussy. I could feel each pulse of her orgasm squeezing my fingers tightly as if to milk them like my cock. Suddenly, Irene's body straightened out and she fell flat to the bed. I fell on top of her.

She grabbed my free hand and shoved my fingers into her mouth and sucked them like my cock. She seemed to be in a sexual frenzy. Her orgasm did not relieve her sexual tension. As she sucked my fingers, her body continued to shake and shiver. I slid my cock from her ass, then rolled her over and replaced my fingers with my tongue. Irene had a crazy look on her face. She grabbed my hand and jumped out of bed and ushered me to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and pushed me in. Irene poured soap onto my chest and genitals and scrubbed me hard. I stood there in awe. Once the water washed the soap away, she pushed me to the corner of the shower and dropped to her knees. Irene devoured my manhood in one gulp and began to give me the most intense blowjob of my life. My semi rigid penis immediately stiffened in response.

I placed my hands on her head and leaned back to enjoy the ride. Irene's tongue expertly attacked my most sensitive spots. Her hands massaged and teased my balls and those sensitive spots behind them. She was on a mission to get me to cum a second time. Her technique was amazing, and I was getting close, then she did something that shocked me. Irene took her soapy finger and slid it into my ass. I jumped with surprise and let out a gasp. I was suddenly up on my tip toes. I looked down at her. Her eyes were locked to mine, and she had a sinister smile wrapped around my now super hard cock. Her eyes squinted with an evil look as she pressed the tip of her finger against my prostate and rubbed it quickly. Holy fuck! My balls tightened instantly, and my cock began to gush cum into her hungry mouth. There was no warning, no build up, no rhythmic thump warning of my orgasm. No, it was as if she had hit my "orgasm now" button.

I let out a hell of a high-pitched squeal as my body shook and shivered. Irene's mouth remained locked on my manhood. I watched as she swallowed load after load. Each gulp elicited a squinting smile of satisfaction. As soon as I had deposited my last load, I grabbed her and pulled her lips to mine and kissed her harder than I had ever kissed her. We both fell to the floor of the shower and rolled around in a passionate embrace. I fingered her to two more orgasms, before we were both totally spent. We crawled into bed together and quickly drifted off.

When we awoke, we were naked and in each other's arms. I told her about the job opportunity, and she was quite excited as she knew she could do that job very well. I then addressed the elephant in the room. I asked her about our love making session and her desire to have me deep inside her cute ass. Irene said that as far back as she could remember, she had always been very sexual. She loved to read sexy stories. She fantasized about sex all the time. She had what she called some really naughty perverse thoughts, but Oscar would never do anything but a few pumps in the missionary position, then fall asleep. She said that I had awakened her inner slut and that she felt comfortable with me and asked if I was willing to be her partner in her sexual fantasies. "Fuck yes", I responded as my abused cock began to stiffen again.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers