My Little Gem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, my cock jerking under her delightful teases, the junior fellatrix learning to ply her wiles. She suddenly sucked hard on my head, pulling away, a saliva trail connecting the tease and her victim. I stood helpless, anxious for my arrival, hurting in my male needfulness.

She toyed with me, a kiss, a suck, a scratch. Then suddenly a rapid fisting, snapping my nerves like firecrackers.

She took me into her mouth, soft lips encircling me, making me spurt, ashamed of my obvious want. I tried to push more into her. She tossed her head to get the hair out of her face, but kept me sucked all the same! My balls were tight against my shaft, and my juices leaked with each squeeze of her hand.

Still she would not accept more of me. I touched the back of her head, pushing lightly, urging her forward. Finally, she accepted more, gingerly, breathing harder through her nose.

I could feel it building, that first notice a man gets, the quickening in the belly. She gave a lick on the underside, on my sensitive spot and I gasped aloud, just wanting it to happen. I was past gone in my desire!

Gem broke away, whispering, "Are you Okay? Did I hurt you?"

Oh Dear God. She saw the frantic look on my face and took me deeply, her hand ringing my shaft tightly, sounds in her throat.

I wanted to cry out at my arrival, which was almost instantaneous. I felt myself begin emptying a split second before sensation overcame me, nearly making me fall. The rush was so dizzying! Dimly, I could hear Gem gulp and choke, unable to control the pent up juices erupting into her soft youthful mouth.

I could hear the crickets again and somewhere, not close, a dog barked.

My hands were on her shoulders. There were dark spots all down the front of her nightshirt. She held my cock, rubbing it across her smooth face, before giving it a little lick, making me jerk.

"All better?" In the starlight, dancing eyes.

****

12