My Little White Lie Ch. 01: Courtship

Story Info
Another small dick cuckold story.
2.6k words
4.16
10k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like many well brought up young ladies whose pubescent libidos have been suppressed by the expectations and restrictions of family, class and a sheltered youth Emily thought of little else but sex.

It was one of the reasons I found her so exciting, and not a little scary.

Meeting Emily, a voluptuous and beautiful young woman who had almost no sexual experience and who had grown up sheltered from pornographic images of naked well endowed men was a dream come true.

I had longed for a girl who was untainted by experience or expectation as regards men.

To add to my good fortune Emily was keen to be married quickly. Her family, her upbringing and her religion forbade sex before marriage, even between betrothed couples.

As a consequence our courtship was charged with intense sexual longing; the result of unconsummated passion.

In place of sex we exchanged kisses, sent one another erotic love letters and took walks in the garden of her family home, after tea, where we managed brief breathless interrupted touching, fingering, fumbling, moments of passion..

It was during one of those sublime moments of intimacy, kissing and whispering our desire behind her father's dahlias that Emily confessed that she had in fact 'been' with a man before.

I was shocked. And yet excited.

"You mean..." I stuttered.

She frowned crossly, rolling her eyes at my slowness, my naivety:

"Yes. You know what I mean. Done it...with a man."

I flushed and looked down.

"Oh. Only with one man?"

Emily brushed a lock of hair from the side of her face, gave me a funny smile, more relaxed, confident now

"Yes of course. I've only ever been with one man. Although..".

Now it was Emily who blushed; her cheeks growing red, her breath quickening...

"It was more than once. With him. Much more.. Oh my god. So much more."

Emily smiled at me.

She said she was so relieved to have told me at last. And that she had told me herself.

It hadn't been easy, she continued, but it was better that I heard it from her and not from her mother, father, sisters, neighbours, church people or anyone else.

I was shocked and aroused that my prim fiance's sexual adventures were so widely known.

I asked her to tell me everything. I was desperate to hear what she had to tell, to know what she had done with this man.

When she hesitated I made her full confession a condition of my forgiveness without which there could be no marriage.

She began slowly, reluctantly, telling her confession between sobs of guilty shame at first. But before long her eyes began to flash and widen, her cheeks grew red, her bosom rose and her body appeared to swell with excitement.

"Oh darling it's so good to finally tell you. Mummy told me I'd lost my chance of marriage and said I was only good for one thing after going with him. She called me a dirty whore. Daddy said that no decent respectable man would touch me now, that I was damaged goods."

I assured her she was no such thing and told her to tell me everything.

Emily's Confession

Each year, at harvest time, travellers and poor city folk came to our county seeking employment working the orchards and fields.

That was how Emily had met Lee. He and his father were employed to pick the apples in Emily's family orchard. Her father had chosen them because they were big, strong, powerful men. The fact that they were black men meant that, due to the bigotry and prejudice of this conservative community, they were paid at a lower rate than other itinerant agricultural workers. Emily's father shared his neighbour's racism but was happy to save money on wages and knew that black workers were more polite, harder working, stronger and more likely to be devout Christians like his own family.

As was the custom the landowner and his family worked alongside those of the crop picking itinerant families, sharing food and drink.

So it was that Emily found herself working through the hot sunshine with Lee. They found out that they had both recently turned 18 and they swapped tales of their birthday celebrations, jokes about family, chatting easily as they worked.

Soon he was down to his shorts, his muscular young body nut brown and smooth. She was hot, her mouth dry and she was experiencing an unfamiliar tingling that made her legs weak.

Emily was uncertain what happened next; she said she may have begun to faint, perhaps she let out an involuntary moan overcome with heat, exhaustion or some other force that made her heart beat and her pulse quicken, her legs may have given way causing her to sway and fall.

Whatever it was, something made Lee rush to her side, wrap his arms around her and carefully lower her to the soft deep grass.

She wanted him then but he was too much of a gentleman.

Her mouth was dry. Their flasks were empty so he picked her up and carried her down to the water pump in the copse at the corner of the field. He didn't know the way and she was scared that they'd be seen so she made him set her down and led him by the hand ducking between the rows of fruit trees to the water pump where they filled their flasks and sated their thirst.

Refreshed she threw a pitcher of water over him, laughing mischeviously; she always loved to rough and tumble with other youths.

Lee quickly picked up a tub of water and drenched her with the icy cold contents. She was soaked from head to toe, her cotton dress sticking to her skin, the fabric nearly see through with wetness. He looked at her body with such lust. She let him touch.

She didn't know what came over her but next thing she knew she was on her back in the long grass, her legs wide apart around his strong muscular torso, kissing him and panting and he was inside her.

"Oh my, it hurt. He was so big. I thought I would split in two. But I still wanted him in me. It hurt so good."

They heard their parents calling for them and they uncoupled before either had satisfied their lust, she ran one way and he another.

"After that I wanted him more than anything. I was desperate for him. I needed to feel him inside me so much it made me crazy. I crept to his tent that night and made him come with me to a secret place I know. Then we did it again and this time I let him finish inside me and he made me cum. I knew what it felt like to cum as I'd been bringing myself off with my fingers but cumming with his cock inside me was something else. It hurt though but I was becoming accustomed to it."

All that week they took every opportunity to do it.

She crept into his tent and sucked his huge cock while his parents and brothers slept.

He fucked her against walls, against trees, she opened her legs for him in pig sties, stables and barns.

On the Sunday she told her mother she was too sick to go to church and while her family were praying Lee came into her house. They did it in her parents bed then showered and did it in the shower. Then, believing they had time, he picked her up, laid her on the great oak family dining table, set for dinner and fucked her there making her mother's best crockery and cutlery crash and clatter to the floor.

"Oh but when I looked up there was mummy, daddy, Loretta and Dolly, Mr Johnson from next door and aunt Mary. I couldn't stop nor could Lee and we carried on fucking while they all just stared at us. I came in front of them, moaning while Lee filled me with cum. He kissed me then pulled his huge member from my cunt. As you can imagine I was totally dripping with spunk all over mother's best damask table cloth. Lee turned around, just stood there naked while mummy stared at his big willy with her mouth open. Then he smiled and said "Hello, you're back from church early.", kissed me and left me there on the table with my legs open, dripping with his semen and my tits out. I don't know what came over me but I just started laughing. Mummy was mad at me. Said I'd shamed them. Asked me how I could let a common black boy defile me. She said he was little more than a beast. She was so horrible. She kept going on about his penis, that it was like an animal's member, that I'd ruined myself by letting it stretch me and no gentleman would want me now and I'd never find a husband and if I did I'd never enjoy him. She went on so about the size of Lee's penis."

I managed to hide my arousal as I consoled her. I asked her how big Lee's member had been and she cheered up as she put her hands a foot apart.

"I guess mummy was right about that. It was very big."

Prior to this I'd boasted to Emily that I'd slept with six girls. It had made me feel like a man of the world and had seemed to impress her. And it wasn't strictly untrue.

"Anyway" she changed the subject. "Your turn. What about all these girls you've been doing it with. You must be so good at fucking. I can't wait till you can take me in hand and teach me how to please you. I feel so much better now I've told you about what I did with Lee. Tell me the dirtiest thing you've ever done with a girl."

I may have been honest about the number women I'd had sex with but I hadn't told her that all of my sexual encounters and relationships had ended because I couldn't make a woman cum. My dick was too small. Three inches at full erection. I had been humiliated, mocked, cheated on and worse because of my tiny dick by every girl I'd been out with.

I couldn't tell the truth to Emily, not before we were married.

Instead of telling a complete lie I told her about a real experience. One that had obsessed and aroused me since it happened. What I told her was true in every respect except for one little white lie; a minor detail.

I told as it had happened but I told it from the perspective of the other man. And as Emily was so impressed, gazing at me with adoration, lust, pride and admiration. She looked at me as a powerful alpha male. It was so thrilling that I began to believe I really had been the other man, the dominant well hung stud and not the humiliated small dick cuckold.

"I fucked this one girl while her boyfriend lay in the same bed. She said his dick was too small and he couldn't satisfy her. She told me to fuck her, to make her cum and show him how it's done. So I did." I boasted.

Emily giggled and looked at me admiringly.

"Wow. You stud. How did the poor little dick boyfriend take it? I bet he felt like a real loser."

I nodded. I knew he did because it was me.

"Oh yeah. He looked at my big cock filling his girl's pussy and he cried. She laughed at him cruelly, mocked him for his inadequacy and called him less than a real man. She was a real bitch. I don't know why he put up with her. She used to tell all her friends about his little dick and get them to make fun of him. It was hilarious."

Emily giggled.

"Perhaps it turned him on, like one of them perverts who like being spanked."

The thought of being spanked by Emily sent a shameful shiver down my spine and my little dick stiffened.

"Yes, you're right. It really turned him on. The humiliation had the effect of arousing him, his little dick went hard. He just watched while I fucked her violently, using her body for my pleasure and she was so overcome with lust that she whimpered, grunted, screamed like an animal, oblivious to his presence until I was done and I filled her cunt with my spunk. When I had used her she had the pathetic cuckold put his face between her legs and lick all my seed from her pussy to prevent impregnation. She wasn't even on the pill."

That made Emily laugh.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry but that makes me so horny. I'd love to have been her. It reminds me of Lee fucking while my family watched. I know it sounds cruel but there's nothing hotter than the thought of cheating on a pathetic little dick boyfriend and making the loser cry. I can't wait for you to fill me like that, to use me for your pleasure, make me whimper like an animal and fill my womb with your seed."

After our confessions Emily was keen to describe in more detail what she and Lee had done. I listened as she described her intense orgasms, the size of his cock and how she still dreamed of being fucked by him. In return I described my every humilation of being cheated on, mocked, scorned and exposed for my baby dick and submissiveness, but always from the perspective of the big cock dominant alpha male.

When Emily finally caught a brief premarital glimpse of my dick, fleetingly in a snatched moment of passion she smiled. "Oh good. I was so worried it would hurt. I'm not scared now. And mummy will be pleased." and she kissed me on the cheek demurely.

Once she'd confessed her sexual history Emily became bolder in expressing her sexual desires and fantasies. It seemed as though she'd thought of little else.

She told me sexual fantasies she'd never told anyone.

"I'm lying in a big white bed and mummy pulls my clothes off and invites everyone we know to look at my pussy. She calls me a slut. Then they all watch as lots of young black men fuck me. They're so big. Like Lee."

I made up fantasies about fucking lots of girls but all I could think of was Emily's fantasies. I knew I could never fuck one girl let alone lots but I knew I could watch someone else fuck my girl as I had done so many times.

As our wedding drew closer Emily became more sexually excited. We were allowed more time in private. She let me finger her and had me describe how I would fuck her on our honeymoon. "I want you in my cunt, my bum and my mouth. You might need to get some other guys to help. I won't mind, As long as you're there." She giggled and kissed me.

I told her I wanted to fuck her and I wouldn't need any help. In fact I told her she might need some help satisfying me. I promised to fuck her so much she would have to ask other women to help her. She thought that was exciting.

"Perhaps we should have a foursome on our honeymoon. You fuck a beautiful black girl and her boyfriend fucks me."

I was terrified but didn't want to show my lack of confidence so I nodded.

Our wedding day was a blur.

But that's another story...