All Comments on 'My Little White Lie Ch. 01: Courtship'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cuckylovechildcuckylovechild6 months ago

This is a fantastic start to a story. I cannot wait to see what happens when he gets found out.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan6 months ago

Too Small Dave this might be your best SPH story yet!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully hubby will be watching his new bride getting stretched by BBC on their honeymoon and have lots of cuckold creampie cleanup!!! Maybe Emily's mummy can record the honeymoon on video for hubby and mummy can train Emily's new hubby on how to eat pussy. Five stars (5.00 💯)

cdCindy1cdCindy16 months ago

I too can't wait for the next chapter. I love SPH cuckold stories and that is exactly what I want with my wife.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The guy is too cuck to the point it is ridiculous.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDave6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments. The next chapter is halfway done but I really value your comments, ideas and suggestions. All of my stories are fantasies wrapped around my real lived experiences. So I need your ideas, plots, twists, turns and humiliations otherwise I'm telling the same story over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank Dave. For me the hottest moments of the story were how the protagonist described his past experience and how Emily reacted to it ("Wow. You stud. How did the poor little dick boyfriend take it? I bet he felt like a real loser."). Maybe one of the bulls that humiliated the protagonist in the past comes back and conquers Emily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...