My Love, Rebecca Ch. 01

Story Info
This is the the begging of the relation of Vincent.
1.7k words
5
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkaros
Arkaros
1 Followers

It is strange how you get old this fast. Those days my mind starts thinking about this story of my own at any hour. And boy I'm feeling old when I think about everything that happened since I met her. I don't know if Tinder still exists, but I must say that I didn't need meeting apps for a long time. I must say that I was good with those apps. I used them for I think 3 years ago, many of my stories began on Tinder, but this one was different. You see I love a specific kind of woman, I loved and still loved big, beautiful women, or as they call them in porn *bbw*. When I was younger, I used to say that it was because I was afraid to litteraly break the back of skinny girls, I was not really hard in bed, but it was my excuse. As you see it's a really bad excuse and the truth is probably that something in me is more attractive to the girl with a nice belly and thighs as large as my head.

Tinder contained my name (Vincent Bédard), my age (I was 19 at that time), my gender (male), and finally, the thing I was so obsessed with, my bio (your thick thigh will save my life). You might be wondering why I was obsessed with my bio, there were 2 main reasons for that. First, when you were opening a Tinder account you had a message saying that if you have a good bio, you might get more matches. The second reason and the most important in my eyes was because all the girls I knew at that time were saying that it was capital to have a good bio. After all, they didn't like the guy if he didn't have a good bio. Even though I had a lot of matches it never worked out, I only had one night and fuck friend. I thought it was all because of my bio, in my head, it wasn't attracting the good person. The problem at that moment was that I hadn't any idea of what to put in my bio to attract the person I needed.

One night I was out with my friends, I had a few drinks, and I was telling my problems to my friends, and we were messing around they told me the nastiest pick-up line I ever heard till that day and after a while the worst thing that I could thought of came to my mind. I couldn't make this sentence quit my mind. It was "BBW lover". I hadn't the guts to write it but after a few more drinks I did the dumbest thing ever, I deleted my last bio to change it to "BBW lover". Even though it was the dumbest thing to do it changed my life for the best. I haven't touched my phone for the night after that. It even left my mind what I did. The night was great we had fun and we got back to my friend's house.

I woke up shit wasted the next day. My head was wanting to explode, and I only wanted to go back to my bed. My friends were all slowly leaving and finally, it was my turn, I drove carefully to my house and went to bed. I don't know why but I wasn't able to sleep, even though I tried my best. So, I decided to watch a movie, I searched for a while and stumbled on a movie that I thought would be great for my condition. But after like 30 minutes I found it so shitty that everything was disturbing me. I hadn't touched my phone until that, but then my phone rang, it was a notification from Instagram. I opened it and saw that my friends tagged me in a story at the bar I was doing something on my phone.

Suddenly it snapped in my head I remembered what I wrote in my bio. I opened straight on my Tinder and changed back my bio. I couldn't believe what I had done the night before. I was feeling so stupid. But it didn't stop me from swiping some girls on it. But no one stood out and I ran out of swipes.

A few days passed and I saw her on Tinder. Rebecca was 21 a little white brunette, with brown round glass. Her skin was exactly what you expected of what the porn industry calls a pawg (phat-ass white girl). She was not as white as a cup of milk; she was just a little tan to say "Yeah I went to Cuba a few months ago". Thanks to the pictures on her profile, this beauty showed me everything I wanted. She was so gorgeous--a woman with all that she needed to make me want to eat her immediately. I could already tell by what I was seeing that I would be addicted to her plump lips. I remember a pic where she was looking like a naughty slut. She had a naughty look in her green eyes, looking straight into the camera, and with her plump red lips covered by her red lipstick, she was saying that she would eat me all in one bite. The picture was giving a great view of her huge tits she was showing deliberately.

Unfortunately, I had already run out of swipes, so Tinder offered me to watch an ad to get more swipes. But when the ad ended my Tinder bugged and I lost her account. I was sad about it, but I thought it might be my destiny and I'd find better soon. I was so wrong about that; Rebecca is the best meet I ever had. She was the one who had changed my life forever for the best.

Finally, I got the opportunity to like her, so I did. It was instantly a match. I was shocked, how does a pretty woman like her could have swiped me left? I took a few seconds to think about what I should write, my idea came, and it was so original, she would never have seen it coming it was "Hey!" Suddenly I realized it was shitty and I must make an effort to find the right thing to say. I took maybe 3 minutes to think about it, but it was my surprise when I saw a notification. She had already written something. I don't remember what it was, but it was really lovely and really cute. It's how we start chatting and it goes on till that day. We had pretty normal conversations at first, talking about each other interests and we found out that we were two geeks loving to watch movies and playing video games. I understood quickly what she meant by her love to watch movies, we were both people who loved to do naughty things when we did Netflix and chill.

I think it's the first time the conversation we had got off the rails. I started by saying: "It would be great to try it with you. I know some great movies."

- Oh nice, what should we watch then?

I started smiling knowing where it was all going. I replied: "Maybe a movie that doesn't need too much concentration."

- And why a movie that doesn't need too much concentration?

- Cause we would be able to talk and mess around.

- Oh yeah you want to mess with me.

- It would get really messy.

At this moment I start regretting what I've said. What seemed forever finally ended and she responded: "Oh... Why would it get messy and how would it get messy?"

- Forget about that, I didn't want to say that.

- No tell me I want to know what you are hiding at the back of your mind.

I didn't want to be a creep, but at the same time, I wanted to give her a response. It was starting to turn me on slowly, I knew that what I had in my mind was very dirty. So I did: "I don't know I was thinking about naughty stuff if you see."

- That's what I thought, you seem to have a really dirty mind.

- Yeah, it happens sometimes. I can get really dirty when I want. Like right now, you're creating some wants in me.

- What are those wants?

At this moment an idea passed through my head. I must be the only weirdo who was doing this, but I tapped on the symbol to call her. As quickly as possible I tapped on the button to hang up. I started writing: "Sorry I didn't mean to call you."

- You know, you can call if you want.

I did the same thing as before, only this time I didn't hang up. I was so nervous but when she answered it was as if everything was going away. I started the conversation, but when she started talking it was as if the angel were singing from above. At first, the conversation was pretty normal, but she brought back her question: "What are those wants you were talking about?" I knew by her voice that it was with pleasure that she was asking me this question and something inside of her was burning to know. I respond shyly: "Really you make me wanna eat every part of you. I wanna use my mouth on you like no one did before. Finally, I want to see what you can do with your mouth."

- Gosh, that's interesting what you are saying, as she was talking, I felt that a shy side of her came out. I don't know how to say that, but don't worry I think that I know how to use my mouth. But for now, I want to know you better before going there.

So, we had a normal discussion talking about nothing and everything. Time moved differently that night, I didn't want to end the call, the night was ending too fast. We stayed up until four a.m., only talking.

Arkaros
Arkaros
1 Followers