My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you ever say sorry for that again. That was magic. You're a fucking wizard! Fuck!" He sighed. He wiped off the cum from his chest and licked his hand clean. I wiped a lot off his face and lay him suck my finger clean.

"Let's maybe clean this tub up then take s shower." I laughed.

"You hop in, I'll clean up and then join you. I insist."

"Okay." I smiled and planted a sweet kiss on him before getting out.

He drained the tub then used the proper products to clean it from our sexipade. I took advantage of the glass shower to trade him, squishing my ass against the glass window for him to see. Once he finished cleaning, he joined me. "I'm gonna need you to finish up quickly and let me clean up because I swear if you keep teasing me like that I'm gonna face and my cock is actually going to break off."

I laughed. "Guess I'll behave." I kissed him.

"Thank you."

"Only because I love your cock too much..." I whispered in his ear, then lightly blew in it.

"That's it." He turned me around and shoved me against the wall. He got on his knees and started eating my ass so aggressively I couldn't help but scream his name in pleasure. After s solid 5 to 10 minutes of rimming me so hard, he stood back up and slammed his cock in me. "You know the consequences of teasing my like that." He put three fingers in my mouth, exerting his dominance over me with all of his might. He's fucking me so hard, I'm glad I'm against the tiles and not the glass cause we would break it. "You know I can't get enough of your tight little ass. And your sexy body baby. Fuck!" He groaned. He now had one hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder. He was thrusting hard. Very hard. Both of us were not holding back our deep moans. Since we both just came, him twice very recently, we both knew it wouldn't be easy to cum quickly.

"Fuck me, Sam! Yes! Yes! Ahh!" I moaned.

He pounded me hard, continuously thrusting his hips into my ass. After quite the in, he pulled out. "I'm gonna give that hole a break." He said sexily. "But tomorrow morning you better be ready to take it some more."

I nodded. "Yes, sir." I said submissively before turning around to kiss him.

We actually cleaned up and then got in pajamas. We ate some food before falling asleep on the couch together.

He wasn't joking about the next morning, I awoke to find him already naked and watching me. He was sitting on the couch, and pointed at his groin, telling me he was waiting for me to suck him. "You have 3 minutes to use the bathroom and brush your teeth before your head must be right here. For every second you're late you will be spanked. You may have planned yesterday, but this morning you will follow my orders without argument."

It wasn't a question, rather a very blunt statement. Fuck, I'm so turned on already. Today will be fun...

I quickly ran upstairs and did what I needed as fast as I could. Once coming back to the room, I knelt in front of him. "You're 13 seconds late." He said sternly. "And you're still dressed."

"I didn't know I was supposed to be undressed." I laughed, forgetting my position.

He leaned forward to me. "What's so funny, bitch boy?"

"Nothing, sir. Sorry, sir." I said submissively.

"Undress." He ordered. I stood up and stripped completely naked, tossing my clothes to the side. Before I could kneel again he pulled me down and got me perpendicular at to him, my cock rubbing against his and my ass easily accessible for him. "You were told of the punishment for being late. Please remember our safe word." He said.

He slapped me hard. "Ahh!" I yelped.

"One." He said. He slapped me another three times, counting as he went. Each one he gave, he put quite some strength into. "This is what happened when you make me wait." He slapped me another five times in a row. "You thought you'd be able to tease me last night and get away with it, didn't you? Thought you could be a little slut and rub your tight little ass against that glass?" He pushed a finger into me, making me moan. "This is what you want isn't it? You want me to fill your slutty little hole, huh?" He spanked me again. "Ten." He maneuvered his finger in my ass, finding my prostate. I flinched at the pleasure but he held me down with his strength. "That's right, I'm gonna make you squirm under my touch. I already know how much you love it." His voice is so thick with intensity, I'm bathing in the ecstasy.

"I do love it, sir." I breathed.

He responded with a hard slap on my ass. "Did I say you could speak?" I shook my head. "That's right. That slap was your punishment, so you still have three more to expect." Now he has two fingers in my ass, working in and out roughly. Moans left my mouth as he dominated my hole. He pulled out to give me the final three slaps. "Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen!" The last slap was so hard my entire body vibrated at his touch, and the sound echoed in the room. "What do you say?" He asked, flipping me over and pulling my upper body up.

"Thank you very much, sir." I breathed.

"You're welcome. Now, back on your knees, slut." I returned to my main position, on my knees between his legs. He rubbed his still soft cock in circles in front of my face. With his other hand he ran his fingers through my hair before gripping a chunk in his fist. He pulled my head back, forcing my mouth to be angled up towards him. "Be a good whore and suck my cock." He pulled my head to his crotch. He slapped his now semi hard cock against my face, I opened my mouth and let his head fall in. He brought his other hand to my head and guided my face down onto him. He let me work his shaft, flicking and gliding my way up and down him trying him rock hard. Eventually, he wanted to take more control so he held my head still and thrust his hips up and down, slow at first but soon with an intense speed. He fucked my face with no mercy, making me take his cock down my throat.

He pulled out, then pulled me up onto his lap. He kissed me with such force and dominance I had no say in what our lips did. "I know what you want, but I want to hear you beg for it."

"I want your cock in me, sir. Please. Fuck me." I begged.

"If the whore is begging for it, guess I'll be a kind and benevolent master." He brought my upper body close to his, giving him a better view of my ass. He guided his cock towards my entrance. "Is this what you want? Beg, bitch."

"Yes, sir. I need your big cock in my hole. Please, give it to me, sir." I begged. He pushed in me, not stopping until there was no part of his cock left out of my hole. He started slamming in and out, in and out. I moaned into his ear as he slid up and down fast and deep.

He pulled me back by my hair. That hand moved around over my throat. He choked me light enough not to hurt me but just hard enough to make me feel the pain. "Your ass is used to being used, isn't it? Yeah, you may have a small tight hole but you're definitely a big whore. You like choked?"

I nodded, in such pleasure from his cock. "Yes, sir. Choke me daddy." I said.

He pushed a little more, but his hand was low so he wasn't hurting me. His other hand snappy my face. "Yeah, you like calling me daddy don't you? You love being dominated. You love my cock filling your tight hole as I choke you." He grunted as he continued slamming in and out.

He used both hands to hold me still as he stood up. His cock popped out of my ass as he stepped over to the couch, which he proceeded to throw me onto. He swiftly flipped me over and got on top of me. Just as fast, his cock was back in me. He started pounding against my ass, his throbbing member taking me.

Then he laid himself flat against me, his sweaty chest covering my back. His right hand gripped my right wrist, guiding it over my head and holding it there against a pillow. His left arm wrapped under my neck, locking around my head. He athletically thrust his hips back and forth, slapping over my ass. He repetitively hit my g-spot, making me scream into the pillow in pleasure. "You're such a good little slut for daddy. You take my big cock like a pro."

After at least ten minutes of fucking me he bred my ass with his hot seed. Pulling out, he dropped down to lick up his mess. He spent extra time spreading my cheeks to rim me some more.

Once he was done, he flipped me over and started aggressively stroking my cock. "Don't cum until I tell you to." He said before slipping his lips over my cock. He sucked me so well, a skill many 'tops' don't have. He is doing everything he can to make me cum. And it's working. Just before it was too far, he pulled back. "Not yet." He licked the underside of my cock, making me clench so hard to hold back. He swirled his tongue around my head. "Not yet." He laughed. He simultaneously drove a finger back in my hole while blowing on my wet cock. "Don't cum." He ordered. It took every ounce of strength in me not to blow. His other hand held my cock down against my stomach as he licked and sucked my balls. His mouth was devouring me, and I was bathing in the pleasure. Pulling away, he finally said the words I've been waiting for. "Cum now, little slut." He popped my head back onto his tongue and let me explode into his mouth.

"Fuuck!" I groaned as I came in his mouth.

Once I calmed down, he collapsed on top of me. He held me down with his weight and kissed me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." He kissed me more. My legs spread to let him fall between them and wrapped around his lower back back. My hands held his head as we made out. His lips against mine is heaven. He is my oxygen tank, all I need is him. Sometimes I forget just how good he is at kissing, he's good at fucking and making love, but my god, he gives me butterflies when he kissed me. I let his tongue enter my mouth. I let him have a self-guided tour of my mouth.

He pulled back but I didn't let him go far, pulling him in to kiss again. After a relatively brief kiss, I let him pull back for real, but only after biting his lower lip and holding onto it for a second. "Kissing you never gets old." He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Never." I repeated.

We showered and cleaned up before going out for a late breakfast/early lunch. Upon getting back, we quickly changed into loungewear and snuggled up on the couch under blankets. Since it's very cold outside today, he put the fire on, which made the room glow. We watched tv as I rested my head on his stomach and our legs intertwined under the warm blankets.

I loved the warmth of his body, even through his t-shirt. And the way he smells, he smells like himself which sounds weird but is true. He always smells so nice. Plus, his arm wrapped around me keeping me close feels good.

***

A week later I had to take my car to get a few tweaks, so Sam drove me to work. He isn't technically training again yet but he basically is so he went the center for the day before he is gonna come pick me up.

He texted me saying he'd be here at 5. At five of 5. I started packing up for the weekend, trying to surprise him and actually be ready to leave when he gets here. As I was almost ready to head out, a board member, Mark, came into my office and shut the door behind him. He's a little older than me and kind of creeps me out, but I can't really do anything about that. He started talking about some account and I assured him it was taken care of.

"Actually, I'm heading out now. Is there anything else you need before I go?" I asked, hoping he'd take the obvious hit and I could get going.

"Actually, I've heard you've been seeing that swimmer..."

"Ugh, yes..." It's none of his business and it's not like I wear a sign that says "I'm gay!" but I don't hide it either.

Mark took a step closer to me and smiled. "I bet he fools around a lot. Ya know how they all are, they'll fuck anything that breathes."

"Excuse me, that's really none of your concern." I said sternly. "I think you should leave now, please."

"Oh come on, I bet I can give it to you better than he can. You'd have my full attention..." he looked down at himself, then unzipped his pants and pulled himself out.

Oh my god, what the hell is going on? "Please stop, this is extremely inappropriate." I said, walking towards the door to leave.

Before I could reach it, he pushed me against the wall and got right in my face. "Oh I think it's turning you on." He spat. "Besides, you wouldn't want to lose your fancy job... bet that boyfriend of yours wouldn't like you anymore." I punched him in the face. "You bitch! You're gonna pay for that!" He lunged at me as I tried running to the door, tackling me to the floor and getting on top of me.

"Help!" I screamed. He punched me twice before holding my mouth shut I couldn't scream. Please, someone help me. I heard a knock and then the door try to open. Mark must've locked it without me realizing. I fought against him but he is too strong. He pulled my belt off and stripped my lower half.

"Nobody's gonna bother now! They don't care about you, you cunt." He whispered. He felt his finger breach me.

I fought with every ounce I could, but he just punched me again. I was paralyzed from the shock my body is being put through. My vision started getting fuzzy and I think I even blacked out for a minute.

Suddenly the door flew open and I lost consciousness again. When I woke up I saw Sam. Mark was off of me, Sam was on top of him. I blinked to clear and focus my vision. Sam was punching him. Anna, my secretary was next to me. She took her sweater off and covered my lower half, I couldn't speak because of the shock, but I really appreciated it. She said something but I couldn't make sense of it. Then she went towards Sam and pulled him back. He grudgingly got off Mark, then ran to me. I closed my eyes again.

I woke up in a hospital room. Sam, Anna, and Ashley were all there. "Hi." I said groggily.

"Hey, Alex." Sam said, squeezing my hand.

"Thank you, Anna." I said.

"I'm just hoe you're okay, I should've known it was weird he went to talk to you that late." He shook her head.

"You did nothing wrong. I really appreciate what you did for me." She nodded in understanding.

I looked at Sam. "Thank you." I caressed his head. "How'd you get there so fast?" I asked.

"I had gone up to pick you up. I don't know why I decided to go in, but thank God I did." I saw a tear fall down his face.

"I'm sorry. I was heading out to meet you, I should've left as soon as he said those first words."

"Don't apologize." Ashley said. "You are not to blame for anything that has happened." She squeezed my other hand.

I smiled at her.

I told Anna to go home and try to enjoy her weekend. She offered to help me if I needed anything, she's very kind like that.

I was discharged from the hospital the next morning as I have no major injuries. Ashley and Sam both stayed the night with me. They helped me get home and get comfortable on the couch.

I asked Sam what happened to Mark. He told me he is in jail, and that because of the multiple witnesses and his admission, if I wanted I could settle the charges and not have to go through with any trial. Thinking about how many times I've heard sexual assault survivors talk about the pain of trial, I wanted to avoid it and just try to put it behind me.

Within a week, the case was settled and I was down with the official issues. Physically, my face swelling had gone down greatly, but I still feel so dirty. Sam helped me shower as my back was in a lot of pain from all his attacks. I didn't like him touching me right now, I flinched every time he did. But I know it's not him, and he is trying not to touch me expect for when I need help.

He didn't leave my side for more than 5 minutes at a time. And Ashley came and sat with me too. Most of all, Sam let me cry and cry. Especially when I was in the shower, naked and feeling extremely vulnerable. He didn't say anything much, just let me work through my emotions.

He told me we could stay home for thanksgiving, but I actually wanted to be with his family. Since it is 3 weeks after, a great deal of the bruising is gone and I won't scare the kids. It was nice to be out again and his family is extremely kind and it was the first sense of normalcy I've felt since the attack.

The Monday after I went back to work. I feel really good and healthy about the situation now, I mean, I've managed to work though the initial pain of it and have found a medium where I am back to normal, but still have that moment in the back of my head. It's never going to leave me, but it's not going to mark me.

The holiday season passed and we celebrated like normal. We still haven't been intimate since before the attack. I just wasn't ready. And Sam was the most amazing person on the planet, he made sure to make me feel safe and comfortable all the time, and made sure I knew he isn't going anywhere and whatever I need is what we will do.

By February I was ready to be with him again. The few months of healing and Sam being there for me helped me shed that dirty feeling Mark gave me.

We decided we'd try to make Valentine's Day special. After he made me a delicious meal, he drew a bath for us. Filling the tub with hot water, bubbles, and rose petals, and the room lit with dozens of candles, we undressed and got in the tub. "Whatever you want to do, we will do. You set the pace, Alex. Promise to tell me if anything bothers you and I'll stop. Whatever you need."

"I am so thankful to have the most amazing, caring, and kind man in the world. I will, I promise. But right now, it's Valentine's Day and I just want my hot boyfriend to make sweet love to me." I moved from my side of the tub to kiss him.

"That sounds great. Where is this man you speak of?" He looked around jokingly. I laughed and rolled my eyes before kissing him again. Then I turned around and sat between his legs, resting my back against him. He kissed my neck lovingly and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you forever."

"I love you for always."

He tenderly kissed my neck as he ran his hands over my stomach. After kissing me all over my neck, he turned me around. Sliding into the middle of the tub, he helped me onto his lap. My legs wrapped around him and he kept me close, our chests against each other's.

We passionately kissed each other, his hands smoothly caressed my bare back. I arched my back as he kissed down my neck and over my chest.

My body missed his touch, I missed his touch. I thought I'd be scared of him touching me, but I know now that that's not the case. His touch is full of warmth and caring, of kindness and love.

I reached for some bubbles behind me and plopped them on his head. He laughed and pulled back from my chest. "How do I look?" He asked seriously.

"I think you're quite cute. But maybe a beard would help you get more of a Santa look..." I put more bubbles on his face.

"Ho. Ho. Ho." He said with an eye roll.

"I love the enthusiasm..."

"Kiss me." He said. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. Some of the bubbles transferred to my face, then I felt his hand plop a bunch of bubbles on my head. I broke out into a laugh, pulling back from his lips.

He giggled. "You really brighten a room when you laugh." He said to me, his eyes piercing mine. "I'm so, so grateful I get to see you smile and hear you laugh. There was a while when I was worried I'd never hear it again, but I thank God I get to." A tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it away.

"You are the reason. You are the reason I laugh. You are the reason I'm happy, I'm good."

He kissed me like I'm the only person in the world. After our lips parted, he just pulled me close to him, hugging me so tightly. He makes me feel so loved, I never thought I'd feel this. I hugged back, wanting to be as close to him as possible right now.

We got out of the tub and he dried me with a warm, fuzzy towel. "Make love to me, Sam. Please."