My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I plan to, Alex. I'm not letting you leave my arms tonight." He kissed me, then lifted me up into his arms. "Not for a second." He breathed. He carried me into the bedroom, slowly lowering me down onto the bed. I unwrapped my limbs from his body, he hovered on top of me. "You are the most beautiful person in the world." He kissed me on the lips. "Outside." He kissed my cheek. "And inside." He kissed my forehead. "I love that big brain of yours with all your smarts and wits..." he moved down to kiss my chest above my heart. "And that big heart you got."

"If only I could say that about you..." I giggled.

He returned to be face to face with me. "I second that whole wits part. Expect they seem to be a little off today." He laughed.

"Fine fine, you have a very nice, very lovely, big butt." I slapped his extremely well-toned ass.

We both laughed. "Okay, I will except that because it's true."

"You're also quite kind and loving and, while your humor is meh, you're scarily intelligent. Most people would be freaked out if they realized there's more to you than just an insanely talented athlete."

"I'll take it. Thank you. Now, back to that plan to make love to you. Like I said, stop me at any time for any reason." I nodded.

He kissed down my body, taking his sweet time to cherish me, until reaching my pubes. He kissed my pubic area then moved to my cock.

If felt so good when he slid his soft lips over my shaft. He worshipped my cock, his tongue swirling and driving me nuts. Having been without his touch for months, he made me cum. My body tensed as I came in his mouth. "Ah, ah, ah-ahh!" I breathed.

"That was quick." He laughed.

"Sorry, it's been a while."

"Don't apologize. Same, don't expect me to last long. I know your cute butt isn't gonna be kind to my stamina tonight."

He moved me so my upper body was laying on the pillows. "You're not gonna let me suck you?" I smirked.

"I was asked to make love to you. You can have your way with me after, don't worry."

"Guess I can't contradict myself. Proceed." I giggled. He found his way between my legs.

"Ready? Tell me if you need anything, okay?"

"Yes. And I'm good. I have you. I know you won't hurt me." He kissed my lips.

He guided his erect member into my ass. Wow, a few months of no sex really tightened me up. Seeing my face and feeling my hole, he realized it isn't going to be super easy, so he went very slow. It took about 10 minutes of slow pacing to get him comfortably balls deep in me. He rested his forehead against the pillow next to my head, his whole body pressed against mine.

He whispered a combination of sweet and funny things into my ear, keeping me calm as he slowly and gently moved his way in and out of me. My fingers gripped his firm back muscles, my legs locking around his lower waist, getting a taste of his upper ass when he moved.

He hit my g-spot, making me moan out in pleasure. One of my hands moved up to grip his hair, he hit my spot again. I closed my eyes and let the intense feeling of pleasure fill me as he repetitively hit my pleasure spot. "Yes. Yes. Ye-e-e-es..." I cried out. He kissed my ear, and then my neck.

I became overwhelmed with love. He really is making love to me. We've done this many times before, but the emotions surfaced tonight. Happy tears rolled down my face. Of course, he looks at me right now when I'm crying.

He stopped moving and pulled out. "Hey hey hey I'll stop, I'll stop. What's wrong, baby?"

I shook my head and completely lost my control of emotions at his response. He really meant what he said. "Nothing nothing. I'm sorry..."

"You have nothing to be sorry about."

"I'm just so happy. I feel so loved. Please don't stop."

Relief fell over his face. "Okay. You cry all you want, but happy tears only tonight, my love." He kissed my forehead. He slid back into me, continuing his slow, but impactful thrusts. "You are tighter than our first time, Alex." He laughed.

"Yeah, it feels that way." I smiled, my eyes a little blurry from the tears.

After a little while he pulled out and laid down next to me. Turning to me he gave me a look that said 'go for it' meaning I get to worship his cock.

I adjusted myself to get a good angle on his member. I started kissing his throbbing member when he pulled at my hips, wanting me to sit on his face. I obeyed his wish, never letting my lips leave his cock. His warm hands held my hips as he used that magical tongue of his on my hole. He was right, it didn't take much to make him explode a huge load. So big that my mouth, mainly full of his cock, couldn't take it all at once, so a good portion of his load fell back covering his cock. As he climaxed he intensified his work on my hole, making me moan on his already sensitive cock. I swallowed the cum in my mouth before going back down on him to clean up the rest.

I tried to pull off him, thinking he wanted a break, but I couldn't beat his strength pinning me down on his face. He isn't ready to let me go, not that I mind. I decided to give his balls the attention they deserve, playfully licking and kissing them. He did something with his tongue that made my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I started cumming all over his abs.

After letting me go, he gave a deep sigh. I dismounted him. "Now, that is what I call heaven." He had a dirty grin on his face. He wiped my cum off his abs and tasted it. "And this is heaven's signature dessert." He put both hands being his head.

"Weirdo." I said, laying on my side right next to him, my head resting on his bicep. "A weirdo I love." I kissed his shoulder.

"You're just a freakazoid..." he smirked. "Okay, fine, a freakazoid I love." He kissed my head.

We showered off and got ready for bed. He got on his back and I snuggled up against him. I closed my eyes, and feeling warm and safe and happy, I fell asleep quickly.

***

A few months passed, and spring rolled around. One weekend we both had off, we decided to stay in bed the whole weekend.

I woke up Saturday morning flung on the opposite side of the bed as Sam. I rolled over to face him, he was still asleep. Instead of waking him up, I snuck out of bed. Only in my boxer briefs, I grabbed one of his oversized crewneck sweatshirts, which basically covers all the way down to my thighs. I grabbed a sticky note and pen from his desk and wrote "come and find me" on it. I stuck it to his forehead and went downstairs to have my morning coffee out by the pool, which just opened last week.

About a half hour into reading my book and having my coffee, I heard the door open. Sam stepped outside in just his boxers and came over. I stood up to give him a morning kiss. "Found you." He smiled.

"Guess you did..." I pushed him into the pool. The look on his face was priceless as he fell into the pool.

"You brat!" He laughed. "I'd splash you but you're wearing my freaking sweatshirt!"

"Sucks to suck." I teased. He smirked. He pulled his boxers off and threw them at me. I stripped and jumped in next to him.

"Come catch me." He smirked, swimming away. I followed him but he didn't go to far before letting me catch up.

"Why'd you stop?" I said, gripping the sides of his upper body.

"Cause you don't need to catch me. I'm already yours." I kissed him. "Also, because I'm kinda really good at this whole swimming thing..."

"No offense, but I don't love you for your swimming talents. I love you for your perfectly average self, the insane swimming talent just happens to be a plus."

"Thank you. You know, before you, I got propositioned quite a lot. Anyone I went out with only really wanted to go out with the attractive Olympic swimmer in me. Nobody bothered to actually try to get to know me, but because of who you are, you saw the truth in me. Now I wake up by your side." He kissed me. "Except for today, today I woke up with a sticky note on my forehead." He laughed.

"You get the best of me. And I gotta change things up. Can't let you wake up every single morning to my cute face."

"You mean you don't want to come off as easy." He laughed.

"Who said you're not the easy one..." I laughed. "Face it, one look at my tight ass and you just need to shove your cock in it."

He laughed. "Guess we're perfect for each other then." He pulled me close to him, my ass rubbing against his semi hard cock. He gripped my ass cheeks, holding me against him, my legs swayed in the water behind him.

He leaned in to kiss. Our lips brushed against each other. He pushed his upper body towards me more and more, bending my back into the water. He kissed down my neck, moving to my chest. He passionately kissed at my chest, I let out a moan.

He pulled me back upright and we kissed more. I ran my fingers through his hair, which is longer than usual. "You need a hair cut." I said between kisses.

"I'll get one later."

"I can do it." I kissed him again. He stopped and gave me a 'Are you kidding' look. I laughed, running my hands through his hair again. "I promise I won't mess up..." I said. "Intentionally..." I said quieter.

"Fine. You can do it." He said grudgingly.

"Love the enthusiasm." I kissed him. "Alright swim is to the stairs, please." He kicked his feet, using his skills to bring us to the stairs while still holding me.

"Shall I carry you the rest of the way?" He asked, half joking.

"I won't make you carry me. But you can give me a piggy back ride..." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes. "So carry you."

"Yeah, but with your back!" I argued.

He turned over and stood up, reaching behind to hold me. I jumped up onto his back, his gripped my thighs. "I guess we can get our stuff later." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, later is good."

I kissed his cheek as he walked towards the house. He carried me all the way up to the bedroom. He let me down and I immediately set up a chair and towel for him in the bathroom. We both put on underwear so we could keep calm during the haircut.

I sat him down on the chair, standing next to him and pushing his head back over the tub. I grabbed the shower head and started running warm water over his hair. "My hair is already wet, you weirdo."

"I'm giving you the full experience, you ungrateful jerk." I laughed. I grabbed shampoo and massaged it into his hair. Leaning over him, he lightly traced his index finger over my body.

"I am very grateful, actually. And you're not bad at this, Ward, not bad." Him calling me by my last name was quite hot. He closed his eyes and relaxed as I massaged his scalp. Once rinsing the shampoo out, I repeated the process with conditioner. Then I grabbed the razor and scissors. I gave him his usual look, buzzcut on the sides, a little bit more on the top. Running my hands through his hair was the best part.

Once done, I cleaned up the equipment and the mess of his cut hairs. He pulled me down onto his lap, I leaned down and kissed him. I cupped his face with my hands, pressing my lips against his. "Thank you for the haircut, do you take card?" He played.

"Sorry, I don't."

"Check? He smirked.

"Sorry, checks are too slow. I like to see the money immediately." I whispered in his ear.

"So you take cash?"

I nodded. "I accept that form of payment." I toyed.

He pretended to look for his wallet. "Oh shit, I must've forgotten my wallet..."

"There is one other form of payment I'll take."

"What else is there besides cash, check, and credit?" He teased.

"I like to call it the fourth C..." I tugged at his bulge.

"Whoa, Bro. I'm not gay, I'm married man."

It took a lot of effort to not lose character. "I guess I'll have to call the police then..." I stood up and walked over to the counter to get my phone.

"Wait! Please don't, if I get arrested I'll break my parol! My wife will kill me if I go back to prison!"

"If you can't pay I don't know what else to do."

"I'll pay! I'll pay!" He sighed.

I walked over to him. "How?"

"The..." he rubbed his forehead to show his distress. "The fourth C. But not a word to anyone about this!" He said.

"Not a word." I promised, getting on my knees in front of him. I peeled the front of his underwear back to reveal his cock. I rested my hands on his hips as I took his big cock in my mouth. I moaned on his shaft as I slid my lips over him. I pulled back off his cock, slapping his cock on the side of my face multiple times. I started smothering his head with my lips, kissing the hell out of his tip. I made eye contact with him.

"Damn bro, you're better at this than my wife." He role-played. I laughed.

I stood up, pulled my underwear down, and straddled his lap. "You can always give this payment if you wish, just so you know..."

"I may do that, and I'd recommend you to all my friends but I'd prefer to keep you for myself."

"Too bad, I'm quite good at multitasking." I kissed him hard to distract him from taking his cock by the base and starting to sit on him.

"You're proving that right now." He laughed. I pushed all the way down until his bush was tickling my skin. Once he was completely in me, I started slowly grinding over him. I rode him slowly but intensely, giving short but strong thrusts over him.

I gripped his thick biceps as I moved over him, god he is so fit. I have yet to work up a tolerance to his god-like physique, and I don't think I ever will. I ran my fingers over the outline of his smooth shoulders and arms, admiring him as my ass took his cock.

I leaned forward a little to get a new angle, kissing his neck and holding onto his shoulders to increase my speed. I furiously rode his throbbing member, letting my ass loose on his cock. "I'm not letting you go back to that wife without getting a proper fuck in. Bet she can't give it to you like I can." I kissed his face. "You know you want to give me the fuck nobody else has ever let you." I whispered in his ear as I aggressively ground my ass over his cock a few more times. Then I abruptly stopped moving and got off of him.

I seductively walked towards the bedroom. At the doorway between the rooms I stopped and looked back at him. "I'll be on the bed, ready for you to fuck me any which way you want...daddy." I let that last word longer for a second as I walked to the bed. "Bet she's too much of a lady to call you daddy."

I knelt on the edge of the bed, arching my body so my arms were outstretched in front of me and my ass was up in the air for him.

I looked over to see him standing in the same doorway, leaning against the door frame. "You know what, screw this whole role play. If I'm gonna fuck you any which way I want, I want to be me and I want you to be you." He walked over to stand behind me. "Because I want you to remember every single second of pleasure I give you." With the last word he thrust his cock deep in me.

"Fuck!" I moaned out. Then he pulled all the way out.

"I never said there wouldn't be lots of patience required before that pleasure." He laughed. "Don't move, I'll be right back."

I stayed out as he disappeared, reappearing a few minutes later with two glasses of wine and a cup of ice. He placed everything down on the countertop next to the bed, then grabbed handcuffs. "Flip over and move up to the pillows." He ordered. I obeyed. He cuffed my hands together, then pushed them above my head to rest on the pillows. "Don't move your arms." He said. I nodded in understanding.

He took a sip from the glass of wine, then gave me a sip of mine. Interesting choice of beverage since we don't usually drink alcohol. Then he grabbed a few pieces of ice and put them in his mouth. He kissed my clavicle, letting the cold ice melt on my skin. He trailed his mouth down the center of my body, from underneath my through to my naval, letting the cold water droplets fall onto me. He moved back up to kiss each clavicle, letting the rest of the ice cubes fall into the spaces.

I instinctively moved my hands to touch his head but he pushed them back down quickly. He moved down, pushing my knees outward, giving him easy access to my ass. He slid me closer to him, then guided his cock into me. I arched my back, settling my ass on top of his groin. On his knees, holding my legs against his sides, he pushed his cock up into me. His thrusts were hard and deep, hitting my pleasure spot every time.

After a few minutes in that position, he flipped me over, pinning me down on the mattress. He slammed his cock into my ass, the slapping of his balls against my ass filling the room. He forearm pressed on my mid-back, he brought his foot up to my shoulder, pinning me down. My hands still up above my head, he had complete control over me. He ground his hips up and down and in circles, fucking my hole like there's no tomorrow. Meanwhile I moaned into the pillows, unable to think straight as he pounded me.

He pulled out and lowered himself so his face was hovering over my ass. He kissed the door over my tailbone, then moved down, worshipping my right ass cheek before moving to my left. Then he spammed me. "Your ass, it's fuckin' iconic baby." He laughed. Then he dipped down and started rimming me. His firm hands spread my ass to give him access. He shook them hard, giggling my ass cheeks over his face.

"Fuck yes, Sam!" I moaned into the pillows.

His tongue swirled over my hole, then fucked me lightly. Then he flattened it, licking all the way from my balls to the top. He went into a flicking explosion, teasing my hole and making me moan in pleasure.

Then he flipped me over and sat on my chest. "You want Daddy's cock to fuck that pretty little face of yours?"

"Yes, please." I breathed. He slapped my face with his raging hard member.

"Open that slutty little mouth of yours." He ordered. I obeyed. He slapped the tip of his cock against my outstretched tongue. "That mouth of yours must really be hungry for my load." He teased. He pushed his cock into my mouth and down my throat. He held my head still as he thrust in and out of me, filling my throat with his cock, only to pull out and leave me empty, then filling me again. He fucked my face hard, only stopping once in a while to give me a chance to catch my breath. He used that time to slap my face with his thick shaft.

After letting me take his cock down my throat, he undid my handcuffs and tossed them to the side. He laid down on me, lightly kissing my lips. "I think we've done some good fucking, but I really just want to make love to you now." He kissed me.

"I dare you to." I smiled up into his face.

He winked at me, then moved down to slid back into me. He put his weight on his arms, resting on each side of my head. He did this new thing he never did before as he entered me, hard to explain, but as if he was doing circles before even sliding all the way in me, tightening his glutes as he made thrusts. His thumbs rubbed the sides of my forehead, locking his eyes on mine. "You have the prettiest eyes on the planet, love."

"No I don't." I smiled. "There's just brown. Yours are the real gems."

"You may think they're just brown, but I see a whole world of color. I see everything I could every need in those eyes. Those big, beautiful brown eyes show me the truth in you." He kissed me, still sweetly thrusting into me. "I see when you're happy, when you're sad, when you're mad at me, when you're hungry... I see when you're madly, madly in love with me. And I see our future together."

I stared at him. "Nope, just brown." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes. "You are a piece of work. I swear, sometimes I-" I interrupted him by pulling him down to kiss him.

"I'm sorry. You just say all these beautiful things and you make me so happy and I just don't know what to say, I feel the same about you."

"I know. I love you, baby." He thrusts into me again.

"I love you too, ahh" he thrust again. I let my hands move down to his back, hugging him close to me.

He kissed my cheek, thrusting in and out of me calmly. He hit my spot with every thrust, filling me with amazing sensations.