My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at me. "I melted your stone cold heart." He joked.

"And that, that's why I often feel the urge to punch you." I joked.

"Yeah. That feeling is mutual." He winked.

We decided to go to a park, where we talked for hours and hours, until it got dark. It was a perfect day.

When we got home, I decided it's time to give him the gift I made. "Let's go get into pajamas, then I have something for you."

"Today's been great, I don't need anything else."

"I know. But this is small." I replied.

I set up the television to play a video/slideshow of 365 pictures or videos we took over the year. We snuggled up on the couch under blankets and I started it.

Cute, romantic-vibe music played in the background as pictures I snuck of him sleeping and pictures of random places we've visited or faces we've made as well as videos of us joking around or painting one of the spare bedrooms showed on the screen. A full year of our relationship.

"When did you take that?! Perv!" He joked as a picture of him sleeping shirtless came up.

"I couldn't resist, you looked so cute!" I laughed. We sat there and finished the video.

"I can't believe you made this." He said, his eyes a little teary. "It's amazing, baby. It's been a wild year. I-" he broke. "God, only you can make me this emotional." He pulled me closer to him and our lips embraced.

"Guess I melted your stone cold heart." I teased him, referencing his joke earlier.

"It might not have been stone cold, but you definitely got control of it." He ran his hand over my back.

"Right back at ya." I kissed him. I rested my head on his chest. His body heat feels so nice. And he smells like himself, which means he smells great, which I love. I wrapped my left arm and leg around him, clinging to him like a koala. "You feel like home." I said quietly.

"I hope you mean that. Because that really means a lot to me." He caressed my back.

"I do." I hugged him tight.

"I hope you know I plan to marry you one day. I don't see a future that doesn't involve you and me growing old and wrinkly together."

"I hope you know I know that. You're stuck with me. I'll be editing videos like these of us even when we're old and wrinkly."

"Good. And when I said wrinkly, I really meant me. I'm screwed." He said.

"What? How do you know that?!" I laughed.

"Because smiling and laughing cause wrinkles. And the amount you make me laugh and smile means I'm completely screwed. I'll be 40, but look 60. But since I'll have you I won't mind one bit."

"Let's go upstairs."

"Why?" He laughed.

"Because I need to make sweet, sweet love to my incredible boyfriend." I kissed his chest. Then I kissed his face. I ended up sitting on his lap, my lips not breaking from his. He stood up, keeping me in his strong arms. He carried me up the stairs, our bodies clinging to each other every step of the way.

He lowered me on to the bed, peeling off his shirt and tossing it to the ground. Then he peeled mine off. Soon we were both completely naked and under the sheets. I was on my back in the middle of the bed, he was on top of me, his hips between my legs. We kissed and kissed until he finally broke off and slid down to take me between his lips. He went slow, every move he made he made with intention. He expertly maneuvered over me, putting me in a trance. He didn't give up until my body gave in to his force, and I came in his mouth. I breathed heavily, not speaking a word.

"Lay down, it's your turn."

"Give me a favor?" He asked as he laid down next to me.

"What, my love?"

"Sit on my face while you suck me. I really need a bite of your cute butt right now." He gave a cheeky grin.

"I guess I can do that for you... I mean, it's a big struggle for me." I dramatically teased. "But I'll push through it. For you."

"You're such a great actor." He teased me. I straddled his upper chest, teasing him with my ass. He playfully slapped my ass, then I twerked, teasing him so much that he gripped my waist hard to stop me and take control, pulling me down to sit on him. He started working his tongue, moaning hard. I lowered my head to worship his cock. I cherished every inch of him, wanting to make him climax. I gave extra attention to his low hanging ball sac, licking him furiously. Returning to his cock, I sucked hard as my fingers teased his balls and patch of skin underneath them. Soon his cock was pulsing, and he shot his thick load all over my mouth.

"Delicious." I said. He squeezed my ass lightly in response, not wanting to stop what he was doing.

After another minute, he pushed me off and got on top of me, back into the missionary position. This time he pushed his hard cock into my ass, slowly gliding in. He passionately made love to me, our lips fighting to taste each other. His eyes locked on mine, he rested both of his hands on the sides of my face. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. I am madly in love with you, Alex."

"I'm madly in love with you, Sam." I kissed him. He caressed the side of my face, his eyes staying locked on mine as he continued gliding in and out.

Eventually he lowered his head into the pillow, letting my tightly wrap my arms around him. One of my hands caressed the back of his neck. "You're mine." I whispered in his ear. "And I'm yours." He continued grinding his hips up and down. He's hitting the right spot, making both of us moan deeply. "I love when you bury yourself in me." I said, gripping his firm ass cheek. "Don't stop, baby. I love it when you make love to me."

He kissed my neck. "You're so tight, baby." He moaned.

"I'm all yours. Give it to me, Sam. I'm all yours."

"I love you..." he breathed. "Fuck!" He came, filling me with his hot load.

Feeling his cock shoot his load in my hole sent me over the edge, making my cock shoot between our stomachs. I moaned deeply in his ear.

"Happy anniversary, Sam." I laughed.

"Happy anniversary, Alex." He smiled back.

***

The next few months were hectic. Sam was training a lot for the Olympics, and I was working overtime to make sure I could take take the time off to go to London to watch him.

The entire team flew there early, then I flew with his whole family, his parents, his siblings, and their partners and children. I love spending time with them, over the year I've slowly gotten to know them all and it's been great.

We all have rooms on the same floor of a really nice Hilton, and the adults had a group chat to stay in touch and know when to meet for meals. We all eat in the included breakfast at 8 am every morning.

After watching his first qualifying race the day before, we sat in the stands for his first medal race, all dressed in American colors and gear. We are all so nervous, we don't know how he's handling himself!

We watched multiple races, and cheered on Matt and all of the fellow American swimmers, who all did really well! Then it was his race, my palms were sweating like crazy and then they announced his name and he walked out! The kids called out for their uncle and we all cheered and waved! He found us in the audience and smiled at us, but I could tell he is trying to stay focused.

This is a quick one, only 200M. The whole family watched with anticipation, very different from watching others. The beep went off and and they all jumped in. It's very different watching in person versus on the television, harder to see how far apart the swimmers are. Sam looks about even with two others, all three leading the back. But after the 100 mark, he really took off, and after turning the last 50 he was way ahead of the others. Our entire group cheered him on even if he couldn't hear us. Then he reached the wall, winning!

We erupted into cheers, as did all of the other Americans in the stands with us. His parents hugged and kissed and I hugged his sister. We looked at the screen to see his reaction, he is so happy my heart melted right there. The screen also showed he best a world record! He's crazy!

The next few weeks the group spent time traveling around England and sightseeing on the days he didn't have races. We also spent time watching the women's gymnastics and basketball because they're all so cool!

He won every single individual and team race, a total of 8 gold medals! Guess I get to give him that big surprise I promised.

***

The celebratory sex we had when we got back was extremely intense and insanely satisfying. Especially since we didn't leave the house for a solid two days, or put on any clothes for that matter. ;)

The next few months flew by. He was on the cover of sports illustrated, which of course I made fun of him for. He did one of those iconic photoshoots with two other American athletes that dominated the Olympics with all of their medals. Also, he did a commercial/info thing for the foster care organization and we still spend time hanging out with some kids, we try to go twice a month.

He asked me when I'd uphold my end of the deal. I told him it would happen soon, but said nothing else, which keeps him on his toes.

One day towards the end of the summer, I got home to Sam shooting a basketball in the driveway. H elect me pull my car in the garage and came to greet me. "Hey, sweetie."

"Hey, babe." I pecked him on the lips. "How's your shot?"

"Quite good, if I do say so myself."

"Now that you're scaling back for a few months, how about we play a little game."

"Oh, that sounds like fun." He smiled.

"Yeah, especially now that I don't have to worry about crushing you." I roasted him.

"Yeah, sure." He retorted. "Go change and then we'll see about that." He laughed. I turned around to head inside and he smacked my ass playfully, making me laugh.

After I changed, we started playing one-on-one, a game to 21. He may have the height on me, but not as good a shot. It was close, but I managed to pull a few deep shots at the end and beat him. "Damn, my baby's got a good shot." He breathed.

"I played a lot in foster care, it didn't cost anything and it was a great way to bet for things." I opened up to him.

"I didn't know that you played so much." He said warmly.

"Yeah, guess your height and good looks can't help you in this case." I teased him to lighten the conversation again.

"At least you think I'm good looking." He shrugged, giving me a devilish grin.

"And right now, you're also very sweaty." I lightly pulled on his sweaty shirt and leaned in. "And you know how that makes me feel." I whispered. "I don't know how to handle it." I smiled.

"Then let's go handle it somewhere else." He seductively said, his hands wrapping and sliding down over my butt. My cock hardened at those words.

"Handle me as you please." I gave in.

He led me inside, but we didn't make it past the kitchen. I had to work extra hard to peel off his shirt. God, his abs are glistening and look even more developed due to our workout. I lowered myself to suck his nipples, then trailed down his insane six pack. I dropped his shorts to reveal his sexy blue boxer briefs, soaked in his sweat. His cock was begging to be released from the restrictive cloth.

I fell to my knees, then shoved my face in his crotch. I let my warm breath tease his cock, lightly biting. "If you don't peel these disgusting boxer briefs off of me and suck me right now I will throw you across this room." He said.

"Guess you need to be handled." I teased, peeling them off and letting his cock slap my face. My hands moved over his hips to grip his cold ass. There's something oddly hot about how cold his ass is after a workout.

It only took a few minutes of my lips sliding all up and down his big cock to make him weak. His body weight shifted onto my shoulders as his hands gripped them, his knees buckling at the intense orgasm he is experiencing. "Damn, my baby knows just how to handle it." He moaned. I laughed, even in intense climax he could pull a joke.

Pulling away, I said, "Now, if you don't flip me over and murder my ass right now, you will be thrown."

"Somebody is feisty tonight." He laughed, but gave in to my wish. He stripped me down to my bare ass and used the clothes as cushions for me in the floor. He flipped me over and held me down flat against the hardwood. "Be a good little slut for me, baby. I know how bad you want this." He grunted, slapping his hard cock against my ass.

"Please, Sam. Give it to me." I breathed.

"Remember our safe word." He reminded me before continuing. He slid his thick shaft into my tight hole, I cried out for him to keep going. He quickly pushed all the way in, then gave no mercy, immediately slapping up and down. He made no pauses, fucking me aggressively and deeply. "That's it, take that cock. Such a tight little hole, so fucking hot, baby!"

I moaned deeply as he put one foot on the back of my neck to keep me down. I arched my back into his groin, wanting him to give me every inch he can. "Yes yes yes!" I cried out. His cock moved in and out, in and out. He was on one speed: fast as fuck. I let him dominate me, my ass loving the sensation of his big cock filling me repeatedly. It was quick but effective. "I'm gonna cum!" I gasped. He immediately pulled out, roughly flipping me over and taking my cock in his mouth. The sensation of his lips on my cock made me bust instantaneously, filling his mouth with my cum.

Letting my cock fall to my stomach, he moved up and collapsed on top of me. "Now that." He breathed. "That was hot. Almost feels like what I imagine a dirty little hookup would feel like." He laughed.

"Is that a compliment?" I laughed.

"Yes." He answered. "You are one insanely hot guy." He kissed my cheek.

"You make me feel that way." I gripped his ass and squeezed. "Well, correction, your ass specifically is what makes me feel that way." I laughed.

"It's all yours. I ain't going anywhere." His lips pressed against mine.

***

Now it's November, and I finally finished planning the surprise he earned.

Saturday, I woke up before him and put on my favorite sweatshirt of his, which fell over my underwear. It's quite big in me but I still love it. The theme for today revolves around gold, since he won all gold.

I bought all the golden decorations I could get my hands on and decorated the kitchen and family room as well as the bedroom as best I could without waking him up.

I made a list of 8 things that relate to sex positions to give him for us to try out today.

I made chocolate chip pancakes, perfectly golden, and apple juice. I brought it up on a golden tray for him.

Walking into the bedroom, I found him already awake. "Good morning, baby" He smiled at me.

"Good morning. Of course you'd wake up to the smell of pancakes."

"Yeah, I did wake up to the delicious smell, but then decided to stay in bed when I saw all this." He gestured to the decorated room.

"Well, today is the day you've been waiting for. I made a deal with you, and today is the day I pay up."

"Lucky me." He said as I rested the tray on the bed between us.

"Have I mentioned how proud of you I am? Even if you didn't win any medals, I'm so proud of the dedication you've put in."

"You tell me often. And I know, that's why you're my favorite person." He grabbed my hand. "Plus, your fashion choices are just so on point." He said sarcastically, making fun of me for wearing his sweatshirt.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I teased.

He leaned in to kiss me. "You love wearing my clothes. You love the way it smells like me, you can't get rid of it." He whispered.

"Guess so." I smiled back.

We ate breakfast in bed. I handed him the list.

He read the list out loud. "1. Hover board 2. Wheelbarrow 3. That kitchen counter Alex loves so much 4. A new tie 5. 50 shades of Gold 6. Circle of fun 7. A Snack 8. Bath" he looked at me. "What is this?" He laughed.

"Well... throughout the day we're gonna go through this list." He looked at me a little confused. "Each one will connect to a fun little activity for us." I whispered in his ear.

"When can we start?"

"Anytime you want. But, keep in mind some of these may be better for after dinner time."

"Got it. Guess we'll start with the first one right now. Then we can take a little break." He smiled at me.

"What about this breakfast?" I teased him.

"I'm hungry for something else." He joked. "I meant after breakfast, I can't waste your hard work. Plus, it'll give me the energy I need for whatever we do." He kissed me softly.

After finishing up, we walked down stairs where the hover board is. "Get undressed. Then get on." I told him. He shrugged, curious, then obeyed. "Now, I know you're good at this, so you better not run into me."

"Don't worry, love, I won't let anything happen to you." He kissed me before I dropped to my knees.

"Try to keep steady." I smirked before taking his cock between my lips. I worked him up and down, feeling his cock grow hard.

"Fuck!" He moaned. He grabbed my head, I could tell he was working hard to keep relatively still. I cupped his balls with one hand and massaged his balls as I slid over his cock. He loves it, I must be doing something right. I didn't want him to cum too early, so I pulled away. "Whoah whoah whoah!" He said cutely. "The fuck you think you're doing stopping on me like that?" I laughed.

"Don't want you to get off too early." I said cheekily.

He sighed deeply. "Ugh, I hate that you're not wrong."

"But... maybe two and three will get you all the way..."

He looked at the list on the counter to double check what they are. "I like where this is going." He laughed.

He put the hover board away and then came back and kissed me. "Shall I start on all fours then you can take it from there?"

"Yes, please." He smiled. The open floor plan means there's plenty of room to do our fun activities, so I easily got on my hands and knees. He spanked my ass, then kissed one of my cheeks. A minute later I felt his pubes against me as his cock pushed all the way in me. "Damn I swear your ass is tighter than the first time!" He moaned.

"I may have a few tricks and secrets..." I teased him, bouncing my ass over his cock.

"So do I." He teased, lifting himself up and bringing my ass with him.

His cock hit me differently, it feels so good as he plows in and out of me. His hands pulled my hips towards, my ass taking his whole cock in before he pulled away, only to fill me again.

His cock is so thick, I love it when he slams deep in me. The sound of my ass slapping his groin echoed throughout the entire open space. My arms are definitely working hard to keep me up, but I was more focused on a different part of my body right now.

"Yes yes yes!" I moaned.

"I'm loving the view of your sexy little ass, baby!" He groaned. "Yeah, quite the view watching your cock get filled by my cock."

"You like it when I ride your big cock daddy?" I moaned.

He stopped. "Very, very much so." He laughed. I leaned back into him. "Whoah woah whoah, someone's enthusiastic!" He laughed. He held me still then furiously pounded into me over and over multiple times.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in pleasure.

"How about we move on to number 3?" He asked, I could hear the grin on his face.

"As you wish." I said, he helped me down and then get up.

"In case I haven't told you recently..." he said, stepping right in front of me. He lowered his voice, "I really, really love you."

"You have. But, I won't object to you saying it a lot." I wrapped my hands around his neck. "I love you, too."

"In that case... I love you!" He started kissing me between his exclamations. "I love you!" Kiss. "I love you!" Kiss. "I love you!" Kiss. He pulled back and looked around. "Actually, where's my phone?"

"Why?" I laughed.

"I need to tell you how much I love you in a different medium." He said seriously, pulling away from me and pretending to look for his phone.

1...678910...13