My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't even have to move his hand, my grinding over him was moving my cock back over forth in his hand.

I made sure to push my underwear back in his face. "Daddy loves me, doesn't he?"

A little occupied, he nodded.

I pushed the underwear away and pressed my chest to his. I continued grinding over him, letting his cock feel all of me, as I kissed his cute cheek and jaw and lips.

He wrapped his arms around me as our lips interlocked. He started pushing up into me as I ground against him. Both of us moaned into each other's mouths as our bodies blended together. "I'm gonna fun, Sam!" I breathed.

"Please do." He smirked. I kissed him hard as my orgasm came, my cock blowing a huge load between our stomachs. A second later his cock exploded what felt like the biggest load ever in my ass. After we both regained regular breathing, I slid off of him and onto my side right next to him. "Maybe I should propose more often."

"Cartier will make you a brand ambassador." I laughed.

He laughed too. "But my bank may cancel my accounts." He rebutted.

I snuggled my head onto his shoulder and jaw. "What time is it?!" I worried.

"Only 10:30 we have time to clean up and ready, don't worry."

"Barely though." I got up.

"I'll put everything in the wash you hop in the shower I'll be right there. And don't forget to take off the ring!"

"Thanks!"

We got nice and clean and freshened up. We started getting lots of appetizers and small finger foods for them to enjoy as a small lunch before dinner.

That night at dinner everyone, with everyone at the table before starting, Sam stood up to make a toast. "Thank you all for coming, Alex and I are so happy to have this house full of love and family for Christmas. On that note, I'd like to announce that Alex and I got engaged this morning!" Everyone clapped and made happy noises. They all hugged us and his parents welcomed me to the family lovingly. The kids were also so excited, hugged our legs tight. "Okay let's eat! Alec didn't watch me work hard to prepare all of this food to let it get cold!" I rolled my eyes and laughed, knowing it's true and that I did nothing to help.

The next morning we woke up to a knock on our door at 5 am, the kids eager to open their presents.

"Merry Christmas, love." He smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed him softly before hugging him.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Hugging him just feels right, like that feeling you get when you're so happy in a dream. Except this isn't a dream, it isn't my brain messing with me, it's real, and it's amazing.

***

A year later we had a beautiful white winter wedding, with about 100 people there to celebrate with us.

The next morning we headed to Disney World for our honeymoon. Our beautiful hotel had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us in our room. We sat on our balcony enjoying them and admiring the view of the castle, our hands interlocked.

I have never felt so happy and in love. Just pure bliss.

"I love you forever, Mr. Bell." I said to him, kissing his cheek.

He blushed and smiled back at me. "I love you for always, Mr. Bell."