My Love with a Swimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two can play at this game. "I think it's upstairs. You go check, I'll start number 3 by myself!" I teased him.

He turned around, a look of being bamboozled on his face. "You wouldn't."

"Bet." I pushed.

He ran back at me and picked me up, walking over and dropping me on the plush sofa. I was already laughing when he got on top of me, keeping me down and started tickling me. "You think you're so funny, don't you?!" I burst out into laughter, he wasn't letting up. After a minute he stopped, taking a deep breath. "It's a good thing I actually wouldn't mind watching you play with yourself." He grinned.

"I can do that, if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but you gotta get your fat ass off me!" I teased him.

He laughed. "Oh please, you love my fat ass." He kissed me and then slid off. "I'll sit here all pretty as you conduct yourself." He said seriously.

"Oh, no, this can be part of number 3..." I got up and walked over to the counter. "Now you enjoy the show." I said, jumping up to sit on the counter, which I already cleaned off when setting up earlier this morning.

He rested his head on his right arm which laid on the back edge of the couch, watching me as he comfortably sat on the couch.

I slid back a little and brought my left foot up onto the edge of the counter. I leaned my upper body back slightly, giving myself access to my cock. I kept my eyes locked on his as I slowly stroked my myself. It was surprising hot watching him watch me play with myself.

Being safely in the private house, I didn't hold back my moans, letting myself be as free as I want. I decided jerking my cock was good, but I want to up it. I made sure he watched me as I sucked on my index finger, then moved down to my hole, which he has a great view of.

"Since I'm all on my own, I guess I need to fuck myself..." I said in a seductively innocent voice. I pushed my finger in slowly, pushing until I was comfortable. I started sliding it in and out, finger fucking myself. I moaned deeply and lost eye contact with him, my head falling back as I bathed in the pleasure.

I was so distracted I didn't even realize he got up. "I can't take it anymore. Fuck, you're so hot I just can't keep away." He said. He guided my hand away from my hole. "My lips want a turn." He dipped down and immediately started working my hole with his lips and tongue.

"Fuck!" I cried out. My legs rested on his back and my hands gripped the edges of the counter. "You're so good at that." I moaned.

"Nah, you're just horny for the marble counter." He teased before going down on me again.

"Oh, God, I love that you know me so well." I said, only partially teasing.

He moved up to my cock, taking me between his lips. All of the build up leading up to this moment made me extremely ready to blow. I held off as best I could. "Uh uh, I'm not letting you go until you give me what I want." He breathed. His tongue licked and flicked his way down my shaft and then back up.

His efforts combined with his attitude sent me overboard. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, my cock shooting all over his mouth. He swallowed every drop and leaned up with a dirty grin on his face.

"Delicious." He kissed my inner thigh. "Number 4 through 8 can wait a little while, I guess." He smirked.

"Don't you want to get off?" I asked.

"Yes. Very badly." He pulled me up. "But, I know if I wait, you'll make it worth my while." He kissed me gently.

"That's a lot of pressure you're putting on me." I smiled.

"Nah. Trust me... I know how good you are at handling pressure." He said flirtatiously.

We went upstairs and I put on a tee shirt and shorts over underwear. Sam put on a pair of boxers and a tee shirt. We returned to the kitchen where he started making lunch for us while I disinfected the counter for the second time today.

We ate our food on the couch as we watched tv. He kindly took our plates back and put them in the dishwasher. When he returned, he bent his knees up and leaned back against the pillows. This made his boxer rest on the top part of his thighs, but the wide legs of the boxers meant the opposite side hung low, giving me a peek of his balls and shaft.

"Close your legs, I'm seeing things." I teased him.

"Do you actually want me to close them? Or are you scared you can't handle it and you'll have to jump my bones right this instant?" He asked cockily.

"Remember when you said you wanted to hold off for a while? If you're just sitting there like that then it makes it hard for me!"

"I bet it's real hard." He joked. He stood up and pulled his boxers down to his ankles, then sat back down. "Actually..." He said, standing back up. "Isn't it just soooo hot in here...?" He peeled off his shirt, then sat back down, putting his hands behind his head and taking a deep breath.

"Fuck you..." I rolled my eyes.

"I mean..." he shrugged.

I tossed a pillow over his lap. "Shut up!" I laughed.

He broke his character and started laughing with me. "I'm gonna need to put these back on or else I will get hard and won't be able to stop myself." He stood and redressed, I took the moment to move over towards his spot.

He sat back down, sitting on me. "What?" He laughed. "You really are trying to be funny, aren't ya?" He moved to lay on top of me. "My baby thinks he's so funny."

"I am funny." I declared.

"Yeah, you are." He leaned his lips down upon mine. He rested his head on my chest. I caressed his back. We binged watched a show for a few hours, switching our cuddle positions to stay comfortable.

I never get sick of cuddling him. I love how warm he always is and it just feels so safe and right.

We ate dinner and finished the season finale of our show before heading upstairs to continue working on the list.

"Where's this new tie? What color is it? I assume it's for me? Is there a pattern? Is it s fun tie?" He bombarded me with questions like a little kid. We reached the bedroom.

"Here." I said, handing him the box. He opened it to see a gold tie with a light diamond-shape pattern on it.

"Oooh, I like it. Thanks." He smiled.

"You can thank me later." I grinned, taking the box and tossing it to the side, keeping the tie in my hand. I led him to the bed, sitting him down and peeling off his shirt. I then tied his hands together with the tie.

"Someone's feeling spicy." He smiled up at me.

"Maybe." I bent down and kissed him. "You know..." I started, getting on my knees in front of him. "I originally was going to take these boxers off." I smiled up at him. I ran my hand over his knee and up his thigh, sliding under his boxers. "But I just don't think it's fair to keep taking them on and off you, it's too much of an emotional strain on them." I toyed.

"I don't think they have feelings." He pleaded.

My hand took hold of his cock and balls. "I think they'll enjoy the show." I stroked him. I unbuttoned the single button on the front flap, then guided his cock through it. I pressed my tongue against the underside of his shaft, making him grow. Then I blew on the damp line I made, moving up to the tip before taking him between my lips.

"Fuck." He moaned. He moved his hands down to my head, but couldn't do much with them tied up. "I'm used to tying you up. This is interesting... kinda like it."

I pulled away from his cock. "I think you love it. You do, don't you? Seeing me but not being able to control me..." I stood up and slowly undressed in front of him. I straddled his lap, grinding my ass against his cock. I pushed him down to lay flat on the bed, sliding my naked body against him. His hands were up above his head, unable to do anything like he wishes he could. "I bet you really want to just flip me over and pin me down with those big hands of yours, huh? Give my sexy ass a few good slaps."

His face broke out into a laugh. "You're not wrong."

I moved back down to his crotch. "You're poor balls, they must really feel left out..." I gently pulled them through the opening, quickly started licking his sac. I sucked on his balls, making him moan. My lips moved back to his cock, my hands gently caressed his balls as I slid up and down his raging hard cock. His tied up hands rested on my head, begging to grip me.

"Fuck!" He moaned.

"Your vocabulary is not very diverse tonight." I teased him.

"My attention is elsewhere." He breathed. I was already back on his shaft. "Fuck!" He moaned again. I worked him up and down, providing varying degrees of pressure as I sucked him. His cock begun to throb, his breathing got heavier. That's when I pulled back. "Fuck! No no no why?" He moaned as I pulled away from him.

"You told me I had to make it worth your while. Just giving you a nice long edge." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes. "I did say that, but I regret it at this moment." His body returned from its heightened state.

"Time for number 5." I said, moving to untie him. "I may have really liked a certain scene in 50 shades... which may have led me to purchase a certain object." I said, walking over to the drawer and pulling out the metal rod with cuffs on each side. "Now, if you could kindly put this on me. And please, take some creative liberty and maybe even incorporate number 6." I grinned, tossing the rod on the bed next to him.

He grabbed it and stood up and walked over to me. He whispered in my ear. "You want 50 shades, I'll give you 51. I'll make Christian Grey look like a little punk bitch." He tried to maintain his composure but when I giggled he couldn't control himself and burst out laughing. "Alright, back to business." He regained himself and then sternly ordered me to get on the bed. I obeyed as he dropped his boxers. He smirked at me as he stood over me, locking the leather cuffs on my ankles. He lifted the rod up, bringing my legs with it. "I think this is where the best drops." He said, pulling the rod to expand it.

"Loving the narration." I laughed.

"Bet you'll love this more." He used the rod to flip me over, then ducked under it, his back pushing up against the pole as he planted his face in my ass. I let out a moan, gripping the sheets. After teasing my hole lightly, he pulled back. "Circle of fun, you said? I assume you mean like this..." he said, pushing the rod towards my shoulders, making my whole body bend into a circle. I gasped as he guided my arms over the rod, locking my elbows over it to keep me in that position. "Let me know if you want out, I'll stop immediately, love."

"I will. But don't worry, you know I'm very flexible."

"I know."

He slid his face under my dangling cock, and guided me into his mouth. Once getting a good rhythm, he slid his hand around over my ass, plunging his finger into my ass. I moaned out again. He massages my prostrate, expertly guiding his finger in and out. He knows just what to do to drive me crazy. His tongue swirled playfully around my shaft as he moved over my cock.

He removed his lips from my cock and his finger from my hole. "Now, your legs being in the position they are, makes it difficult for me to fill you with my cock..."

"Guess that's a you problem." I teased. He spanked my ass hard. I moaned loudly.

"Are you teasing me?" He asked sternly. I nodded. "Speak up. I want to hear that slutty mouth of yours." He ordered.

"Maybe." I said. He spanked me again. And again. He isn't going easy on me, I will definitely have red marks on me tomorrow. "Ugh!" I moaned out as he spanked me even harder for the fourth time.

"Still want to defy me?" He said, a hint of anger in his sex voice.

"No, sir." I said quietly.

He lightly slapped my dangling cock. "Speak up!" He ordered.

"No, sir." I said louder.

"Good to know. Promise you'll be a google little bitch."

"I promise, sir." I said.

"Good. Now, back to how I'm gonna fuck your tight little hole." I felt the bed move under his moving weight. Then I felt him slide in between my back and legs, perpendicular to my body, literally placing himself in the middle of the circle my body is forming.

He guided himself towards my hole, barely teasing me before he pushed the head of his cock in. He briefly waited before pushing all the way down. He isn't playing nice. This isn't any slow build up, no. He is living up to his statement about Mr. Grey. He paused briefly to bring his knee up to apply pressure to my body.

He thrust his hips back and forth, grinding himself against me. His cock pushed at my G-spot, I couldn't control myself from moaning out deeply.

He plowed in and out, making small circular motions too. Sam's pulsating member pushed deep inside me, his sweaty balls smacking the side of my ass as he filled me. Each time he pushed in filled me with such ecstasy, only to feel abandoned when he pulled out. Time was passing us but I don't know how much. Soon he slowed down, giving hard, deep thrusts, his balls sliding over my butt. The position was really getting to me now. "Sam, is it alright if we change positions?"

"Of course." He said seriously. He immediately stopped and pull out of me and slid off me. He unlocked my arms from the bar and carefully lowered my legs back down. "You are quite the champ, how are you doing?"

"I'll be honest, while that was extremely hot it was also quite the workout on my body.

"It was hot. Thank you for that, but we don't have to do that ever again, it's not worth it. You're comfort and safety is above any hot thing, okay?" He is so caring, I felt goosebumps at his words.

I nodded. "Same to you." I pulled him down on top of me. "I love my human-sized, teddy bear so much." I wrapped my arms and legs around his back.

"I love you, too." He kissed my ear. "So very, very much." I squeezed him tight, not wanting him to ever leave. Even with all my strength, he managed to pull away. "I'll be right back, baby. I promise." He said, getting off the bed and leaving the room, ignoring my sad cries for him to stay.

After what felt like forever but was actually less than 90 seconds, I heard echoes of his footsteps on the stairs. He returned to the room, holding a pack of Oreos. He jumped on the bed next to me. "Aw, thanks..." I said.

"For what?" He teased. "I'm just so exhausted I needed to grab a snack for myself..." he popped an Oreo in his mouth.

"Jerk, fatass jerk." I laughed.

"Oh, sorry, did you... did you want one?" He presented an Oreo in front of my face. I reached for it. He pulled it back. "It'll cost you, a kiss." His lips formed a gentle smile and his eyes had a sparkle in them.

"I can pay the price, and willingly..." I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. I bit his lower lip softly before pulling away. "Lets go enjoy the last on the list."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled. "Guess these Oreos will have to wait."

After filling the bathtub, I got in first then guided him to sit down right in front of me. "I want to continue squeezing the heck out of you." I laughed.

"As you wish."

I wrapped my legs over his thighs and my arms under his. I playfully and lightly dragged a finger over his chest and abs, randomly moving up and down over his body. I kissed his neck. "Actually, I really just wanted to be able to play with your body." I laughed.

"I'm okay with that." He turned around and smiled at me. I tilted my head down and kissed him. Our lips passionately embraced, brushing and licking at each other. I moaned in his mouth. My right hand traveled down to his cock, taking it firmly in my hand. I started gently stroking him, feeling him get firmer with each stroke. "Yeah, I'm definitely okay with it." He grinned.

"Good to know." I tightened my legs around his. I let my left hand run over his damp chest, playfully teasing his nipple. He leaned his head back into my shoulder, his eyes closed as he bathed in the pleasure. (Pun not intended but appreciated haha). I admired his face, everything from his long, beautiful eye lashes to his cute nose and lips. His 5 o'clock shadow adding a contour to his face and sharp jawline. He opened his eyes, looking directly up into mine, catching me admiring him. "What?" He blushed.

I kissed him. "You're so cute. Sometimes I just can't help but fall in love with you all over again."

"Good to know I can keep pulling you in." He smiled. "Cause you definitely do it to me."

I kissed him again. A long, passionate, love-filled kiss. "Maybe this can be another reminder for you." I whispered in his ear before standing up and getting in between his legs. I pushed him backwards so he can lean against the tub. I kissed my way from his well defined chest to where the water line reached his abs.

"You know how much I love this." He grinned in anticipation.

"I know. But maybe we can add on to it a little later."

He resided his eyebrows but before he could interrogate me about it I dipped my head under and kissed down the rest of his abs and body until I reached his hard cock.

I licked the tip playfully before coming up for air. Taking a deep breath, I returned to his cock, making sure to let some water help as I sucked on his cock. On the second trip down his shaft, I started humming and blowing on him, the water bubbling over his shaft. He gripped my head with both of his hands, guess he likes that. I moved my attention to his balls, worshiping them because they deserve it but also to give his cock a little break.

I took as few breaks as possible, wanting to keep up the intensity. Once again, my lips worked up and down his cock. I put my hands on top of his, telling him to take control and push my head up and down. He did as I signaled. My head quickly bobbed up and down on him over and over until I needed some air.

"Fuck!" He moaned. "I'm so close!"

I gave a quick smile before heading back down. Knowing he's close only makes me more determined. It not going back up without his load in my mouth. I changed the intensity of my suction with every glide, fondling his balls as I slid my lips over his shaft. I felt his cock begin to pulsate between my lips and his grip on my hair tightened. I left just the head of his cock in my mouth and deeply stroked his shaft from the base all the way up to my lips. Once my hands reached my mouth, he exploded his load into my mouth. Rope upon rope filled my mouth.

Once he was finished, I gave one final stroke to make sure I got it all. Then I came back up to see him breathing quite heavily. I let his cum fall from my mouth into the little space above his clavicle on both sides. Then I kicked up one side, opening my mouth to show him before swallowing. I repeated this with the other side.

"Fuck, it is so hot watching you eat my cum, baby." He moaned.

"It's hot to do it, too." I smiled. "And I hope you didn't forget about adding on to this experience..."

"I got a little sidetracked but now my interest is peaked again..."

"Good." I properly straddled his lap and then guided my ass down onto his cock. "I think it's time to take this tub for a real ride." I teased.

He laughed, his hands gripping my waist. His eyes moved from watching my lower body settle down over him to looking me in the eyes. Our eyes locked as I began sliding in small circles. I thrust my hips up and down over his shaft. I aggressively gyrated over his cock, wanting the water to splash dramatically as I ride him.

"Fuck..." I moaned out. I leaned on him for stability as I moved my ass back and forth and up and down. His eyes never left mine. I could tell he was ready to cum again. I made sure to tighten myself around him as I slammed my ass down once again. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out ashy cock, angled up towards his face, shot first on his upper chest then all over his face. "Fuuuuuck!" I cried out.

My hole must've tightened even more over his cock cause he exploded another load in my ass. "Holy fuck!" He yelled out. He dug his fingers into my ass as he filled me with his load.

After his orgasm, his cock softened and slipped out of me. "Someone's a little messy." I laughed, now clearly realizing the mess I made on him. "Sorry."

1...7891011...13