My Lovely Subby Hubby

Story Info
A submissive relationship experiments with cuckold.
3k words
4.44
22.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No person referred to in the text below is or was under the age of eighteen.

In the unlikely event that you are not familiar, the word cunt is often used in lifestyle and libertine worlds. It has no negative connotation and is used lovingly as an anatomical term, much as the rest of the world uses pussy.

I suppose I have always been a strong personality, even my parents found me difficult to control when I was a teenager, and men have always had the same problem ever since, unless, of course, they like to be mildly dominated.

I like to control. No, I need to control, and now as a mature woman of forty five I make sure I get what I want. For example when we do tie and tease it's always me who does the tying and the teasing.

Having my man tied up, and completely at my mercy, is a big turn on for both of us. I get to do exactly what I want with him and he enjoys just letting go because he has no option and gets off on the pleasure it gives me. We do have safe words but have never needed them: so far.

We started, back in the day, with soft cord, but I always knew he could escape if he wanted to. I know he didn't want to, but that's not the point, he still wasn't totally at my mercy.

I now have much more secure ways to immobilise him. The velcro cuffs for his wrists and ankles can be securely attached to the four corners of the bed or several other locations in the play room, as we call our bedroom. There really is no possible escape. It's just a question of whether I immobilise him standing or lying, face up or face down.

Obviously it's standing or face down for a spanking and we both enjoy that a lot. Me from the way his bum wobbles delightfully with each thwack of whatever implement I happen to choose and him from unflinchingly taking the pain that it gives me so much pleasure to inflict.

He himself would admit that he is something of a pain slut, and I so love knowing that he will take whatever I give him, simply because he knows it gives me pleasure. Not to mention that the sight of that bright red bum gets me juicing, ready for the post spanking action.

Slippers are fun and, he says, reminiscent of his school days. When I'm Matron, I can get that errant little bottom glowing quite easily with a slipper. If I'm feeling a bit more of a Head Mistress I have a selection of other implements and a god range of canes.

Canes are fun! Thick ones for a thuddy effect and thin ones for a stingy one. I just love placing nice red parallel lines on his bum and for a special treat I sometimes roll over the fresh wounds with a pin wheel. That often produces spectacular results.

We have a cunning cross over system which allows me to demand that he turns over and he can obey without my having to release any of the restraints. When he turns he nearly always has an erection! I told you he was a pain slut.

Now I can play with a whole new canvas while working myself up into an erotic frenzy. I can clamp his nipples, toy with his cock or squat on his face while he eats my cunt and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

The finale is almost always signalled by me impaling myself on his rock rigid cock and riding him cowgirl without releasing him. I will ride until I sense he is about to cum, and then lift myself off and let his cock flop out. Denial is such sweet torture.

Finally, when I'm ready to cum, I release his hands and get him to play with my nipples. The result is usually an explosive orgasm as I sense my nipples and clit fire sparks at each other, and I feel each pulse as he empties himself deep into my cunt. What is it about a freshly spanked man that makes him cum like that? It doesn't matter as long as it works!

Recently I have been talking through some, pretty wild, erotic fantasies while spanking and teasing, and much to my surprise I found myself getting really turned on. During the cuddle, after the explosive sex that nearly always follows, he ventured.

"Would you really like to do that?"

"Do what?" I said, pretending not to remember the latest fantasy that I had detailed while we were playing.

"The one where you fuck someone else while I have to watch."

If there is one characteristic that defines our relationship it's honesty.

"Honestly?"

"Yes honestly!"

"Mmmm, it was just a fantasy but it made me flow, I have to admit."

"I found it hot!"

What? My husband of many years had just told me he found the idea of being made to watch me fuck another man hot.

"Really?"

"Yes really!"

"So you want to watch me fuck another man, or you want to be made to watch?"

"Made to watch."

"What no jealousy?"

"Oh yes, lots of jealousy, but that's probably the turn on."

I was so turned on, so wet, I grasped his flagging cock, drew it into my mouth, and gave him my special occasions, 'five star', blow job. He got stiff again! We fucked again. We almost never fuck twice in the same evening these days, shit, it was mega hot!

Over coffee next morning we discussed the previous evening's play time and conversation.

Would it really be as good as the fantasy, to fuck someone else while he watched? Would he really like to be forced to watch it happen? Seriously? Yes? How? When? With whom? Who would be up for such a thing?

I got hot over breakfast and have to admit that my morning shower was more fun than usual as my mind ran riot and my fingers followed suit. Orgasming in the shower is very underrated, it still makes my knees buckle.

My lovely submissive hubby, who so likes his bottom spanked and then being dominated, wants me to find someone willing to fuck me while he watches, nay while he is forced to watch. I spent the day on the internet in a state of high arousal. I had never realised, until that moment, how much I wanted it too.

It wasn't so much the idea of fucking of another man, although that was a pretty hot thought after all this time. It was the idea of fucking of anther man, with the full permission of hubby, while he watched. I was in a state!

After ages on the internet I found three possible contenders. We arranged to met up in a pub, on consecutive days, for a chat and talk through.

Number one was dismissed at the first stage because he was unhappy about being watched, performance anxiety! And I was not up for performance anxiety. If this was going to happen at all, I wanted to be royally, robustly, fucked.

Number two was an ex porn-movie star, and although he was personable enough, I felt everything was an act. I don't want an act: this has to be real. Real lust! Real emotion!

Day three produced the goods. A very personable young man of about thirty, about my height with curly brown hair. He wore his trousers tight, giving me an insight into the goods and a tight T shirt.

A T shirt? But it worked, his nipples stood out like the proverbial chapel hat-pegs and his bum! What a bum! I started juicing at the thought of pulling those firm young buttocks towards me as his rigid cock sank into my cunt.

He seemed at ease with the idea of hubby watching. He didn't mind that hubby would probably be restrained, actually he quite liked that bit, probably because it gave no room for jealousy to take over.

After exploring his sexual history we both decided, he was the one. In the run up, I asked hubby if he wanted to know what I had in mind as a scenario.

"What? And spoil the fun. No. I trust you." So I took that as a green light and set about planning the evening. I then called 'Shag meister' to pre warn him of some of my ideas.

The big day came. Hubby was dressed in a formal shirt and cargo pants. 'Shag meister' arrived in his signature T shirt, showing his prominent nipples, and his tight trousers. Oh that bum! And now I was going to see it, fondle it and, best of all, hold it hard into my crotch while being fucked by its young owner.

I had set up the room such that the restraints were on a wall and not on the bed: that was going to be needed for the main event.

I lead hubby to the bedroom, where I told him to strip to his boxers. He had specifically requested this, as being naked in company is not his thing. We watched as he dutifully obeyed. I secured him by his wrists, spread his legs and fixed his ankles to our make shift St Andrews cross. Once secure, 'Shag meister' and I started the serious business of getting to know each other.

We stood right in front of hubby as he ran his hands up and down my sides, over my breasts, and started to unbutton my blouse one painful button after the other. I wasn't wearing a bra because of the possible fumble factor, so he was able to stroke my breasts through the fabric and toy with my nipples as soon as my blouse was open.

I got him to pull off his T shirt while I slowly undid his belt. Mmmm a hairless chest: interesting. His trousers had buttons, buttons? What happened to zips? I undid his fly one button at a time while we snogged and he played with my stiffening nipples. Then there was the ungainly part of getting his trousers off but it left him standing in only his pants.

It wasn't long before he reached round the back of my skirt, unzipped it, and let it fall to the floor. I have a love of plain white cotton panties, I don't know why, but I suspect it has something to do with what I was wearing the night I lost my virginity.

Lost my virginity? What a strange expression! I didn't lose my virginity, I gave it away; willingly; to a lovely boy in a night of torrid passion that I will never forget.

Anyway now dressed in an open blouse and plain white cotton panties I shot a look at hubby. His excitement was obvious!

My excitement was beginning to show too, a little damp line was forming on my white cotton panties, just as it had all those years ago. But now for the best bit. I took hold of each leg of his boxers and started to pull them down, slowly. His cock was obviously pleased to be released and sprang free as I continued.

Up until then I hadn't realised what a turn on undressing a new man can be, and what a surprise. Not a hair in sight! A completely waxed package and a beautiful circumcised cock: my first!

I reached over and rubbed the front of hubby's boxers. I then took the surgical scissors from the bedside table and cut upwards from the bottom of one leg to the waist band, then the other. I pulled gently on the scrap of cloth and it came away.

Erect, naked, hubby restrained: this girl's favourite fantasy, made all the more delicious because I know he doesn't like being naked in company, but will tolerate it without a murmur because I get so much pleasure from it..

Two naked men, two stiff cocks, is this not every girl's dream? I reached down to 'Shag meister's' circumcised cock with one hand, and his hairless balls with the other. My first handful of hairless balls was a real surprise: silky smooth: so soft: irresistible.

I slipped his cock into my mouth while squatting in front of him and gave him my 'every day' blow job. After all, I didn't want that thing going off in my mouth, I wanted to feel it go off deep in my cunt.

I reached for hubby's cock with my free hand and pulled his foreskin right back exposing the shining, sensitive, tip. Usually he loves this sensation, but now?

Not only is he naked in company, but naked in company with an erection, and naked in company, with an erection and his swollen glans exposed as well. He has just got to be hating this and loving it for the obvious pleasure it brings me. I looked up into his eyes, the pain and pleasure were obvious.

Anyway, I've given 'Shag meister' enough of my oral attention, I need some action! I flop onto the bed, shedding my blouse on the way, and lie there in my white cotton panties and my legs slightly parted..

"What do you see?"

"A damp line in your knickers." Said 'Shag meister'.

"And you know why that is! I'm hot, I'm wet and I need fucking. Take off my knickers!"

'Shag meister' obeyed by kneeling between my parted thighs and inching my knickers down tantalisingly slowly. Over my hips, down over my mons. I couldn't resist lifting my bum involuntarily to help, I checked out hubby, who was gawping visibly.

When he got to my slit, the lips were already parting in expectation and I was flowing big time. The white cotton panties came off and were cast aside, it was my turn to be defenceless! I pulled my knees up to my chest offering him my sex.

I was expecting him to mount me and ravish me. Actually I wanted that magnificent circumcised cock inside me but, much to my surprise, he lowered his head towards my knees and started kissing my inner thigh, first one side then the other. Hot breath played on the dampness left by his kisses.

The sensation was exquisite, the anticipation almost unbearable. His kisses got higher and higher. He must be inhaling the aroma of my excitement. For fuck sake stop teasing! Eat me.

Eventually his tongue found my swollen lips and sought out my clit. Fuck he was good. The pressure and the feel were a special kind of torture. Just as I thought I was getting somewhere he paused, kissed my inner thighs again and blew hot air over my most sensitive parts. It was enough to make me to wantonly push my sex towards his open mouth.

As he continued, I felt a familiar sensation. I was not expecting it so soon and as I threw my arms above my head I caught hubby's eye. I held his gaze and, with my eyes in a mad stare, I silently mouthed.

"I'm coming."

'Shag meister' knew exactly what was going on. His tongue must have sensed my contractions and he expertly finished me off by slowing the pace right down and letting my orgasm build rather than rushing to the finishing line.

He now stood up, at the end of the bed, erection in hand, ready to enter me. As his circumcised cock was poised at the entrance to my cunt, I shot a last quizzical look at hubby, he nodded his assent and 'Shag meister's' beautiful, circumcised cock started its tantalisingly slow journey from my outer lips to full penetration, inch by glorious inch.

My first circumcised cock ever. My first new cock for more than twenty years. My second orgasm in as many minutes.

Is there something special about an unknown cock? A different shaped cock? Or even just knowing that someone is watching you fuck? I don't know the answer but the combination was literally mind blowing.

This was the bit I had fantasised about when we selected him. Now I had my fantasy. I placed one hand on each of his gloriously tight buttocks and pulled him into me as far as I could. I gasped as his bulbous, circumcised, cock reached places so far unexplored by any cock and then he started fucking.

Normally I like to do the fucking, but this was something special so I reached under my thigh to hold his silky soft balls gently as he slid rhythmically in and out. I could now gauge his excitement as I didn't want him to cum like this. I wanted to ride him.

I managed to roll him over while keeping him deep inside and started rocking my pelvis, which always gets me going, but this was so much hotter because hubby had a grand stand view as this new cock slid in and out. A view he never saw while I was fucking him.

I could sense that 'Shag meister' was reaching the end of his considerable endurance, so I brought my feet up to the front and rose and fell off his cock as much as I dared without letting him slip out.

No man can take this for long and as I sensed he was about to cum, I slid slowly down to take his full length and allow all my weight to rest on his pelvis, forcing him deeper than ever.

I felt every muscle spasm along the length of his cock as he pumped his cum deep inside me and, keeping eye contact with a very excited hubby, silently mouthed "Thank you."

My recent stories have produced quite a lot of comment both good and bad which is really great. It is very much appreciated when readers make the effort to comment and the more detailed the better. Hoping you enjoy my tale and have something, anything, to say about it.