My Lovely Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
It took 20 years and a COVID...
2.1k words
2.52
7.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 05/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anand
anand
7 Followers

I wrote Ch. 01 of this story 20 years back in 2004, 3 years after my marriage. Time has elapsed so fast. That year was very happening as both my SILs Reena & Abha, who are younger than my wife Meenu got married and our daughter Tanya was born in the same year 2004.

Reena and Abha too had one daughter each Ritu and Riya, and we had our son Ankit in the next couple of years from 2004 to 2006.

My parents-in-law have passed away. Fortunately, both my SILs settled nearby with their families. The story I will narrate is about my encounter with my elder SIL Reena who lives with her family in the nearby city of Ghaziabad.

One fine evening, I got a call from my wife Meenu telling me to close my shop and rush to Ghaziabad immediately as the condition of my Saadu-bhai (SIL's hubby) Ashok deteriorated very fast and he was admitted to a hospital there near to his home. She WhatsApped me the location of the hospital. I reached the hospital in 1 hour. The hospital receptionist told me that Ashok had been shifted to ICU from his room 10 minutes back. I rushed to the ICU ward.

There I saw Reena sitting outside on a bench alone. She tried to stand up seeing me with tears in her eyes, I said not to and sat next to her. I knew about the medical condition of Ashok very well as he never got well after having COVID in 2020 and had been admitted to the hospital several times in the last 4 years. I also knew this time he was in the most serious condition as my wife and SIL involved me for the first time in the last 4 years.

I consoled Reena saying Ashok would be alright soon. Suddenly ICU door opened up and a nurse came to us informing Ashok was stable but needed to be in the ICU for a few more hours. It was good news making both of us relieved.

After the nurse left, I said to Reena that I would stay overnight in the hospital and she may leave for her home as it was already 8 PM. Reena looked at me admiringly suggesting I rest in the hospital room and have dinner in the hospital canteen. I went with her to the hospital room. The room with an attached small toilet cum bathroom with shower was in good condition as this hospital was newly opened.

I excused myself and went to the attached toilet to relieve myself. After coming back from the toilet I saw Reena talking with her daughter on mobile sitting on the edge of the bed so I sat on the easy chair nearby. I saw her first time that evening with attention. She was in a saree blouse looking very sexy in such a delicate situation too.

I felt my description about her 20 years back in Ch. 01 still holds good (... Reena is fuckable from head to toe. She has a sexy fair complexioned face, big boobs, and sexy hips, and her thighs are like banana trunks. She is a big cock teaser. She wears a tight salwar-kurta without a dupatta intentionally when I am around. She keeps on giving me cock-teasing smile when I fuck her whole body with my eyes. I want to take out all her clothes then and there. My favorite fantasy is to fuck her ass in doggy style slapping her bums at the same time).

Also, this was the first time we were so close without any watchdogs.

As I told in Ch. 01, I could not be able to be close to Reena before her marriage as "My mother-in-law was a very shrewd and sexy lady. She knows my intentions and never left my SILs alone with me."

That is why I used to hate my MIL very much as described in Ch. 01 of this story 20 years back: "I always fantasize to torture my MIL in fantasies during my jerk-off sessions. I fantasize about fastening clips (used to dry wet cloths) on her nipples. I want to kick her ass very hard. I want to make her move around the streets all naked. My favorite fantasy is to fuck her breasts sitting on her stomach, entrapping my cock in the cleavage of her breasts, and making her kiss the tip at the end of each stroke. I want to slap her on the face and breasts at the same time."

After marriage, Reena's hubby Ashok now fighting for his life for the last 4 years, kept her away from me as he used to be a very reserved and possessive type of man.

I came out of my thoughts when Reena said that Ritu (her daughter) called to take instructions as she was cooking dinner.

I surprisingly said, "Can Ritu cook?"

Reena smiled and said, "Why can't she, she is already 18."

I said, "Tanya can't make even tea at 20, then what to say about her cooking? She is always busy talking with her boyfriend or doing makeup."

Reena laughed and said, "Tanya is very beautiful and making better use of her time."

I said, "Ritu looks more beautiful than Tanya."

Reena laughed saying, "All three cousin sisters Tanya, Ritu, and Riya look beautiful."

Disrobing her with my eyes looking at her boobs covered with saree and blouse, I added, "Like mothers, like daughters."

She smiled meaningfully and asked me, "What about Ankit, doesn't he have a girlfriend? I am sure he must have many as like father, like son."

I laughed and said "No, he is studious type. Only Tanya is like me." and we both laughed.

I then suggested she take a rest for a while as dinner is being cooked by Ritu and her home is hardly a 10-minute walk from the hospital. She agreed and while laying herself down on the bed taking support of her elbow she made sure that her saree gets slipped from her boobs and that her cleavage in a tight blouse is visible to me.

I could sense that even at 41, she is still a cock-teaser as she was when I saw her first time at the age of 19 during my marriage.

To keep the conversation flowing, I remarked, "This saree is looking very good at you."

She said, "Meenu Didi bought it from Udaipur and gifted it to me."

I said, "I remember during our Udaipur visit, Meenu said she wanted to purchase 3 sarees one each for you, Abha, and MIL. I selected it for you. I kept in mind your fair complexion while selecting it".

Reena then suggested I straighten my back lying down on the bed as it was a hectic day for me too. I happily accepted her offer and laid myself down on the bed on my back near her.

I tilted my face to look at her lovingly. Our faces were hardly 1 foot away. Her saree was not covering her boobs encased in a tight blouse anymore. She lowered her eyes giving the impression that she was feeling shy finding me so close.

I said, "The last 4 years must have been very tough for you. You certainly don't deserve such a hard life."

Raising my hand and caressing her hair, I said, "You deserve the best life."

She replied, "It's OK Jiju. It was tough in the beginning but now I have become habitual to it."

Then I took my hand over her upper boob and caressed it over her tight blouse creating a nice cleavage saying, "I selected this saree for you as I liked this design on the blouse clothing attached to the saree very much. Also, tailor stitched it very well particularly giving this zip in front."

I then take my hand to zip to lower it down swiftly to open it fully.

I was surprised to see no bra inside. I whispered kissing her between her boobs, "Don't you wear a bra".

She replied caressing my hair and pushing my head more into her boobs, "I had no time to wear as Ashok's condition worsened very fast. I had to rush to the hospital in a hurry."

I then helped her in removing her blouse fully kissing all over her armpits, nipples neck, and boobs. I was caressing her back at the same time. I then slipped my hand inside her petticoat from the back. My hand easily slipped as her petticoat had an elastic band and she was without panty. I slipped her petticoat and saree down to her knees. She helped me in getting herself fully nude.

She whispered in my ear, "Jiju, the door of the room is not latched, please latch it first".

I disengaged myself from her and went to get the door latched. On returning I started taking off my clothes looking at her bed fully nude. She didn't try to cover her with the saree lying on her side. She was smiling at me. She looked very sexy like a nude model posing for a painter. I too smiled back thinking it took 20 years and a COVID to be almost close to fulfilling my wish.

My very hard cock came in full view of Reena as I removed the last piece of cloth, my underwear.

When I went to bed near her, she whispered, "Jiju, come over to me."

She dragged me over her. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist before I entered her. Her grip was so tight that I had to position my cock at the entrance of her pussy holding it with my hand.

When I entered Reena's pussy pushing my cock inside her very warm and tight pussy, I could feel her tightness which reminded me fucking Meenu on our golden night. I pushed my cock inside her fully in one go.

Reena moaned "Awww mummy," which made me smile at her saying in her ear "Meenu too moaned MIL, I am sure Abha too does the same in such a situation."

She said angrily with a shaky voice "Jiju you are too much."

I started fucking her in rhythm holding her by her hips and kissing her lips roughly. She whispered in my ear "Jiju, aur jor see. Fuck me faster."

I increased my pace kneading her hips with my hands and kissing her lips very roughly.

She was moaning very loudly. I was thinking of the past and abusing my MIL and Ashok in my mind for not allowing me to fuck Reena for the last 20 years. I knew from day 1 that she was an easy lay.

Reena started pushing herself up and down along with me. I knew she was about to orgasm. I inserted one finger holding her hip inside her asshole which got very wet due to her freely flowing pussy and she squirted soon after. I too cummed very hard in the next 3-4 powerful thrusts.

After cumming I disengaged myself from her and lay beside her. We both were breathing heavily. It was so intense. After some time I tilted myself towards her taking support of my elbow and started rubbing one of her nipples with my hand.

I asked her, "How was it?"

She didn't reply, embraced me hiding her face in my chest, and started sobbing. I caressed her back and hips.

I said to her lovingly kissing her head, "Everything will be OK."

Suddenly her mobile on my side of the bed started ringing. I picked it up and read the screen to read the name of the caller.

I said "Ritu calling," and put the mobile on her ear.

Reena started talking to Ritu in the same position embracing me with her face in my chest. I hold the mobile by putting it in between our cheeks and hearing the sweet voice of Ritu caressing the back and hips of Reena trying to insert my hand in her asscrack to finger her slippery asshole again.

Reena put her upper leg over me to give me easy access asking Ritu about what had she cooked for dinner and said at last that she would reach home in 10-15 minutes and Ritu disconnected the call.

Reena then lovingly kissed my chest and got up saying she would leave for home now. She collected her blouse, saree, and petticoat from the bed and rushed to the toilet. I heard the voice of water flushing in the toilet.

She came out all dressed in 5 minutes and left for her home.

To be continued...

anand
anand
7 Followers