My Lovely Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
It took 20 years and a COVID...
1.2k words
1.94
6.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 05/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anand
anand
9 Followers

After Reena left for her home, I went to the hospital canteen for dinner. Then I called Meenu to inform her that Reena had gone to her home as Ritu was alone there. I also apprised Meenu about the condition of Ashok and that I will have to stay in the hospital overnight as Ashok may be shifted back to room from ICU anytime in the night. Meenu thanked me for helping her sister in such a difficult time.

I then lay on the bed and started thinking about the happenings of the evening like a dream come true and slept. I woke up at around 2 AM hearing the landline phone of the hospital room ringing. I picked it up. It was from the ICU and the nurse there called me to shift Ashok from the ICU to the room.

I went to ICU. I thought Ashok came back to a conscious state and that is why the hospital staff wanted him to shift. But I was shocked to see Ashok lying on the ICU bed still unconscious. I was seeing him after many years. Illness has made him very weak and almost lifeless.

I asked the nurse, "Why do you want to shift him to the room in an unconscious state?"

The nurse replied, "I can't tell you the reason. If you want to discuss it, please meet Dr. Dhingra sitting in the room next to the ICU."

I went to the doctor's room. He told me, "I know the condition of the patient is serious and he needs to be kept in ICU for at least the next 1 week. However, the charges for keeping the patient in ICU are 5 times more than the room. The patient's wife requested us to keep the patient in ICU only if utmost necessary as their financial condition is not good. As the patient has been cured in the hospital since the hospital opened 4 years back and he has been admitted to ICU first time, we will charge ICU for the last 6 hours at the same rate as the room."

I was not aware of their financial condition or anything about them as Ashok was a reserved type of person. I only knew that they were never rich, and recently shifted from a 2 to 1 BHK rented apartment that too in an ordinary locality giving some hint of their deteriorating financial situation. He never invited us or visited us despite living so close to Delhi. Reena used to call Meenu very rarely for a few minutes.

However, Tanya was in constant touch with Ritu through emails and they used to exchange family pictures frequently. From those pictures only, I know that Ritu was developing very fast and looked very sexy with nicely shaped breasts and hips. She looks at least 2 years older than her age. In most of the pictures, Reena and Ritu were together. They look like sisters rather than mom-daughter.

Some of these pictures have both Reena and Ritu together wearing tight jeans and T-shirts giving a full idea of their figures. In those pictures, Reena used to look more sexier due to the presence of Ritu. Looking at these pics, one could have an immediate idea that Ritu's hips and boobs are hardly 2 inches smaller than those of Reena. I have transferred these pics to my mobile and use them during masturbation in my shop's toilet by rubbing my hard dick on them.

Dr. Dhingra further said, "Charges for ICU and room are Rs. 10K and 2K per 24 hours. I would also add that the symptoms indicating patient leading to multi-organ failure and keeping him in ICU doesn't guarantee his survival. Anything could happen at any time with him. But he certainly needs to be kept in ICU for the next 1 week under close observation."

I did calculations in my mind and thought if Reena could get nude and get fucked by me so easily for free, then what could she do for me if I spend money on her. Images of her with Ritu too floated in my mind pleasantly. I immediately decided to pay Rs. 70K then and there to take full advantage of this golden opportunity. I paid the amount through Paytm, came back to the room, and slept.

I woke up from sleep hearing the ringing of my mobile at 8 in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Reena was video-calling on WhatsApp. As I was sleeping nude, I sat nude on the bed taking support of the headboard. I picked up the call and was greeted by her smiling face on the mobile screen. She was in a nighty, sitting on the bed taking support of its headboard. I smiled back.

She said, "I just called Dr.Dhingra. Thank you very much Jiju. I love you so much." kissing me on the mobile screen with the sound "ummmm". My cock started getting hard.

I replied by kissing her back on the mobile screen saying, "I too love you so much. But please don't tell Meenu about it."

I then asked, "Are you alone right now at home."

"No," she replied, "Ritu is sleeping soundly nearby."

Then Reena switched the camera of her mobile by 180 deg to show the very fair-complexioned face of sleeping Ritu closely. Her mouth was slightly open and her rosy lips looked very sexy. I could hear her snoring. My cock got fully hard by now.

I too switched the camera of my mobile to 180 deg showing my hard cock to Reena, I commented, "Poor Ritu, she had a tough time yesterday. Firstly her dad fell ill seriously in the evening and then she had to cook dinner at night. She must be very tired and that is why she sleeping so soundly."

Reena then tilted the camera of her mobile slightly to show the lower view of Ritu. I was shocked to see her nude breasts. I immediately said, "Is she sleeping nude"

Reena replied, "Not completely nude, she wearing panty only."

Then Reena further tilted her mobile to give a full lower view of Ritu with nude breasts with pink nipples, very fair and smooth stomach, thighs and legs, and pussy covered with tiny panty. I was still showing my hard dick on cam.

I squeezed my dick with my hand and tapped its crown on the mobile camera so that it is fully visible to Reena with its piss-slit and commented, "Wow, Ritu is looking very sexy in this top-nude pose. She has developed nicely. She can fail even Sunny Leonne in sexiness"

Rubbing my hard dick on camera, I asked Reena, "What's her breasts and hip size."

"Both 34 inches," Reena replied and switched back the camera of her mobile to focus on her face.

Then she asked me smiling, "Anand Jiju, what is your vest and underwear size."

I replied, "Both 90 cm, but why are you asking?" still showing my hard dick to her on cam.

She said, "I will buy a new set for you so that u can bath before leaving the hospital. We have to vacate the hospital room by the check-out time 10 AM. Otherwise, we would have to pay for the extra day. I will be reaching the hospital by 9 AM."

She then kissed her camera screen with "puchhh" sound giving me the feeling that she kissed the crown of my hard dick wetly. She then disconnected the video call.

To be continued...

anand
anand
9 Followers