All Comments on 'My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 02'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent as always vyasya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its great story once again never put it down until finish reading the whole story in one go.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 2 years ago

wwwoo, wonderful cuckold story with indian masala... love this,....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely! Awaiting graphic descriptions of sex, bodies, dominance & humiliation. Go go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sir, will there come more parts of this story or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pls continue this story.

Your teasing and humiliation is perfect.

Add more humiliation and let malti be a loving wife but not in sex. Sanjay should also enjoy humiliation. Creampie, pissing can be added..

Make the husband a joke infront of other women. Make him a sissy.

ipddripddrover 2 years ago

Vyasya, I do like your stories you are a good writer. Much better than many other Indian story writers. What makes you different is how you explain from character's view points, the conversations, beauty and beast theam in Indian setting. That being said, just want to point out few points. - I do not notice the story much different from your "Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor" specifically the last 4 chapters. In this one Malti seems to fit Cheating Wife as you brought out that she already had relationship prior to marriage, or she met him the morning after first night and she hid those facts from her husband.

I'd like to see Malti open-up and share how everything started, when and what Kishorbhai did to pursue her how she felt and ultimately submitted. Also little more sexual encounter description would be good.

Keep stories going... I'd also like to see continuation of A Cuckold by Birth and A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law.

xperaxperaover 2 years ago
lovely story

another well done story. you're my favourite author and I can't wait for more in the series. I love the way you capture the subtleness of the dynamics between the characters is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your female characters & depiction of sexual adventures is often so brilliant, not a fan of attached humiliation or involving husband as the third wheel though because the sexual scenarios are electric without him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He deserves her? Don't be ridiculous... He's the worst and doesn't deserve shit!

The author is probably the ugly one from this story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES