My Master's Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
Jonah decides he needs to take desperate measures.
1.4k words
4.5
11.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Jonah's work shower sprayed down like warm rain. Given the horrors I'd endured, he couldn't complain about me using his shower to wash off the filth of his despicable brother. The soap was calming when it reminded me of a subtle coconut fragrance I'd caught on Jonah.

After drying off, I put on a plush, white robe. A note was attached to the top drawer with "Elizabeth" written in neat cursive. I pulled it open, where every bath toiletry imaginable was waiting for me. Had he placed these after I was found? I was both sweet and creepy. No matter how kind, he did work in a place where women were sold and fucked.

I would need to disappear as soon as he dropped me off at home. He was nice enough I could trust him to do that. Brushing through my long, brown hair, my gaze landed on a chair with a black dress and undergarments. I shivered at the sight and knew it was a color the people here liked. I stepped out of the robe and slid on the lacy undergarments then wrapped myself in the short, silky dress before stepping out.

Seated at his desk, Jonah glanced up from his phone. Dimples formed as he smiled and lowered it. "You look beautiful."

I blushed and forced myself to slowly step without revealing the ache from everything Noah had done to me.

He stood and came over, handing the phone to me. "It's a company phone. For you."

I swallowed, taking it into my palm. Immediately I handed it back. "Thanks, but I just need a ride home."

"You don't even know about the job."

I turned. I wanted to cry at the thought of rejecting someone as nice as Jonah, but being here felt like being a mob wife that would always be followed if I accepted any kindness. And I needed to get away before morning.

"Of course," he muttered low from behind me. "Keep the phone in case you change your mind." It slid into my hand.

When I turned, his face moved to mine.

I winced at the memory of those same eyes looking down at me and kissing me after Noah thoroughly fucked me.

He sighed, backing away. "Then tell me where you want to go."

I gave him my address that was a twenty minute drive from the club. Soon we were out the door with a bag of my clothing and the toiletries I'd used. The ride in his sporty BMW was silent aside from the soft leather grunting against my thigh as I readjusted.

When we turned onto a road with potholes, his hand landed on my thigh, strong and firm-gripped. Before this point, he'd seemed so gentle. At my whimper, he stroked down to my knee. We were less than a minute from my home when the car began to creep.

"Thank you," I said, appreciative for the ride and because his grip loosened.

"I just think..." He pulled into my apartment complex.

I pointed. "Mine is on the other side."

"I--" His statement was interrupted by my drunk neighbors arguing in the dark.

In front of my door, he parked before reaching into the console for a small bottle. As he opened it and poured it into a handkerchief, he spoke, "I believe it would be in both our interest if you accept a job from me."

"Thank you, Jonah. I appreciate the offer, but--"

There was a coldness in his eyes. "It's clear you aren't responsible enough to make decisions for yourself." He shoved the cloth to my face, gripping my head.

I held my breath as I twisted and patted for the door handle. He pulled my head under his arm, pinning it as the car squealed backward and spun. But no matter how hard I tried, my body weakened and vision darkened.

***

We were on the road when I awoke with a pounding in my head. There was a hint of lightness to the sky, but the oncoming cars felt as though their high beams were on. My hands were bound in rope, and I tried to wiggle free.

"Please don't resist."

I leaned against the window as I looked to Jonah, half wondering if it had been Noah all along. Noah would probably have turned it into a sick game though. And there was a bit of remorse to Jonah's expression as his eyes flicked from the road to me.

My mouth felt sticky when I spoke. "Are you planning to keep me as your slave?"

He jerked the gear to shift as he zipped into the fast lane. "We have plenty of time to overcome this, so please refrain from saying something you may regret."

"Like calling you a psychopathic rapist?"

A muscle in his jaw ticked. "I've never raped anyone." He reached for my leg.

I swiped at him with my bound arms. "It's not rape if they're in your basement."

"Please don't make me gag you." When I didn't respond, he said, "Thank you."

"You're literally the worst kidnapper ever if you feel the need to say please and thank you."

"Gag," he spat as he reached for the console.

Knowing I would only be silenced in an unpleasant way, I slumped against the window. I would wait until he stopped and I got an opportunity to escape. After a few minutes, I said, "I need to use the restroom."

"Hold it."

Half an hour later and past the suburbs, we entered through a tall, mechanical gate with pike-tips. Continuing along a concrete drive through a green lawn and perfectly placed trees, we finally stopped in front of a white, Victorian style, three-story home.

"We're home." Softness returned to his voice.

"This isn't my home."

He got out, circled around to my side of the car and opened the door. I didn't move, nor did I look at him. He leaned down and wiped his thumb over my cheek. "You'll enjoy it here."

"Why? Because there's a yard to play in?"

He gripped my upper arm and pulled me out. "It's a better life."

I wiggled my wrists in the restraints as we walked to the door. "Being your fuck slave isn't a better life."

As he punched a code into a keypad, he said, "I know how to break the will of a mouthy woman if that is how you want to see this."

He led me into a large, neatly decorated foyer. From inside, the place looked larger than expected. And it felt more like a mansion. There was even a small, sparkling chandelier above and pearly marble flooring below. The the dark furniture was adorned with red velvet. Even in my state of shock, I gasped at the splendor.

A warm smile returned to his features as he took my bound hand in his.

The realization returned. I wasn't here by my own choosing. I immediately pulled free of his grasp.

The already tall man, straightened. "I can see it may take a while before I can trust you to roam freely." Despite his height and strong build, he couldn't dominate me as Noah had. He couldn't even even look at me in a way that would evoke fear.

"Do you need to train me properly so I don't piss on the marble?"

He sighed and faced me, meticulously untying the rope. "I know you are under stress right now, but you are expected to behave in a pleasant manner."

I rubbed my hands, still seeing the red where the bindings had been. Jonah took the opportunity to pull me to his firm chest and kissed me. I pushed against his chest, but his arm had snaked around my lower back and locked me in place. The moment his hold loosened, I slapped him. The sound echoed.

He raised his hand to his cheek, narrowed eyes burning into me before they shifted further in where a slight squeak came from.

Noah came into view on the beige, carpeted stairs. The black silk pajama pants he wore hung low, drawing attention to his defined abs. But the bounce to every slow step felt predatory.

"Jonah?" he questioned. His smug look was one that only his conceit could pull off. Even from afar, dominance rose from him like an invisible mist.

I stepped back, suddenly finding refuge in Jonah's presence.