My Master's Brother Ch. 06

Story Info
Jonah makes his desires known.
1.4k words
4.55
10k
9
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

If you are only reading for the sex, that isn't in this chapter, just a little fondling and reminding the MC she will never leave.

Noah lowered my dress over my rear and reached to his green drink before he strode from the room.

As I considered the oddness of his sudden departure, Jonah came into view. Wet, brown hair hung messy over his forehead and flipped at the top of his ear. The subtle coconut smell of his soap wafted my direction.

The two brothers were identical aside from Jonah's boyish grin, and Noah's dominance that sucked oxygen from the room. And although Jonah seemed mostly harmless, after being in Noah's presence, I backed to the corner of the kitchen.

In a way, the dynamic reminded me of the twin I'd dated-- the one I still hid from. Too psychotically hostile and abusive, and the other may not have been violent or hit his girlfriends, but his vindictive ways were no less cruel.

"You're not wearing black," I spat, looking down at his pajama pants that were as crimson as the velvet upholstery on the dark furniture.

Halfway across the kitchen, he stopped and glanced down to his pants. "I suppose not." He leaned back against the island with the same charm delight as when we were at the bar. When he mentioned a job then, I would never have expected this to be the opportunity.

"I want to go home."

His shoulders straightened, and he crossed his arms over his bare chest. "You aren't going back."

Mirroring him, but by a head shorter, I stood a little straighter and crossed my arms. My lesser size wouldn't make me any less rabid if fucked with. "If you let me go now, I won't tell the cops once I'm away from you."

The dimpled grin he flashed was one I wanted to slap right off. Not that my slap had bothered him previously. "You have no car. No phone. A bank account that wouldn't pay next month's rent. And an abusive ex you will return to out of desperation."

The assumption I would return to my ex, Marshal, was a lie. But beyond that, every bit of information about me shouldn't have been known, not by someone without power. Of course the brother's would have power, they sold slaves and probably paid the bonuses of any cop or prying investigator.

"You must have gotten bad information," I spat.

Unperterbed by my anger, he pushed himself from the counter and strolled my direction. Desperate for anything to defend myself, I searched the counters and found a block with knives that was on the counter between us.

Taking a hopeful opportunity, I rushed toward the knife set. My hand was less than a foot away before Jonah was on me, his arms locking mine down at my sides. Given his softer demeanor, I hadn't expected his grip to be so impossibly strong. Still, I kicked and fought, getting one graze to his shin before he had me bent on the opposite counter.

"I'll make sure nothing dangerous is accessible if you plan to resort to violence."

"Violence. You brought me here to be your rape toy and I'm the violent one."

"I would never touch you without your consent."

I pushed against the counter he had me pinned to. "You're touching me without my consent right now."

His mouth was next to my ear. "Can't we go back to when you were in my office, and you wanted a job?"

"I wanted to go home."

"This will be your home." His breath traveled down my neck. "I can give you everything you need." The way his mouth went to the fleshy area where my neck and shoulder joined sent a shudder through me.

"What she needs is a healthy dose of humiliation." A similar voice, but slightly different came from across the counter to my left. Noah sauntered into view, already in a midnight blue, collared shirt and black, suit vest. He ran a hand through his hair, smoothing it.

"Fuck you." I panted, immediately regretting my response to the worse of the two brothers.

"And a gag until she learns some respect." He tossed a ball gag onto the counter then picked up a set of keys. "I'm out to work."

Jonah kissed my shoulder. "You just need a little time with me, Lizzie."

There was no way they would get what they hoped for out of me. I wouldn't be the twins' stockholm's corrupted lover with a pet name. But I also wouldn't instigate Noah's wrath.

***

Once Noah had left to work and give us a honeymoon period, Jonah led me up the curving staircase to a hall with several doors on both sides. The trim of the doors and baseboards was decorated in gold, adding to the elegance of the place. At the farthest door at the end of the hall, he took me into his room.

"You can let go of my hand now." I stepped away from him.

He shut and locked the door with a key that he slid into the pocket of his pajama pants. "I lay out some clothes for you." He strode to the four-poster king-sized bed. Laid out over the scarlet duvet was a short, black dress and lacy underwear. Similar to what I already wore. "I've ordered more for you." He hopped onto the bed next to the clothing. "Even something pink."

Some gifts they were. He didn't even know what I liked. "Shoes?" I asked.

"You will earn them soon enough."

"Where's my dog bed?" I continued to look around the immaculate room. The furniture was similar to downstairs--dark wood with red upholstery.

"Lizzie," his tone sounded more along the lines of a plea. "It's better this way. You'll be sleeping with me so long as you're good." What an absolutely sick fuck. I'd make sure to suffocate him in his sleep.

"Is Noah coming back tonight?" I asked.

"No. Probably not until tomorrow afternoon."

Without Noah's predatory presence, I would get my chance to escape, given how obsessed Jonah was with me.

"Does that balcony door open?"

He grinned and got off the bed, immediately going to glass doors that overlooked decorative trees and an immaculate, green lawn. This was the back of the Victorian house, so I didn't know the layout, but I knew the tall, piked fence wasn't within view.

With the same key as before, Jonah unlocked the double-doors and opened one. We were only on a second floor, so I would come up with a way to leave. Even without shoes, the well-kept lawn would be easy to run across and there weren't lights that would expose me.

Goose-pimples formed on my skin, though the air was only slightly cold, probably in the sixties. And it wouldn't get much colder at night. I went to lean against the balustrade, which ran along the large balcony that curved with the home. After a brief inspection of the lower level to either direction, I found mostly lawn aside from a blue swimming pool, slightly grey-cast due to cloud-cover.

The warmth of a hand roved my arm. From reflex, I jolted, though there was nowhere to go aside from closer to the balustrade. "It's chilly out here." Jonah slid a long-sleeved, silk robe up my arms. Though it was short, at least my arms were covered. Already, I could feel the firm bulge against my lower back.

"You get to enjoy all of this." He swept the hair from my neck and kissed it.

I needed to have sex with him. I knew that much. I also couldn't underestimate Noah's warning about Jonah not knowing I'd been fucked by him. I'd be tossed in a basement for a quick sell. "I'm not on birth control." Maybe that excuse would work in my favor long enough to get cleaned up and for him to go find condoms.

"I don't mind." He continued, letting his mouth wander my shoulder. So he thought I was some bitch to breed. But what did that matter? I wouldn't be.

"I'm not clean."

He inhaled. "You smell good to me." Despite my hatred, the feel of his hand as it wandered into the robe and into the neckline of my dress had a tingle rush between my legs. "You feel good too."

"I want a bath." I pushed his hand from my breast.

That hand firmly clung to my body, but lowered to the cloth of my underwear. "So excited already."