My Master's Brother Ch. 07

Story Info
Jonah's an amazing lover, but I'm still going to escape.
1.3k words
4.53
8.6k
9
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I squirmed. Jonah didn't need to feel any more than that. "I said a bath." I turned to glare at him.

"With or without bubbles?"

"With."

"Come inside." We returned inside where he proceeded to lock the balcony doors and went through a set of french doors into a large room with a bath the size of a jacuzzi. It would be nice to live in a place like this, if not for the men I would be living with or the expectations of me.

He ran me a bubble bath and, despite it being large enough for both of us, he left me to privacy I requested. Once I had spent as much time as possible in the bath and rid myself of any possible residue of Noah, I took extra long to dry my hair and got dressed in the new clothing he'd given me. Once hopeful in my ability to seduce him, I returned to his room.

The handsome man was still in nothing more than soft pants, but he was sprawled on the bed, expectant. Already, the room had darkened from the curtains he'd pulled over the windows. But in place of that light were lit candles which fragranced the room with vanilla.

The thing about men like this was I never knew how much of their kindness was sincere or a simple act. My ex's twin could charm anyone, kiss his ass and you were pals, but cross him, and you were done for.

With uncertainty in my own ability to deceive a man through flirtation, I went to Jonah and crawled onto the high bed. I knew how to act to keep a man from going into a rage--mostly. But the difference between my ex and Jonah was that I had loved my ex, at least I thought so at the time. Jonah was an evil I could never love or accept, so how could I successfully pretend? Imagine him being my ex? That wouldn't work. Not at this point. Imagining might only end with stockholmes and an appreciation for my surroundings.

Just as I thought I could attempt to show interest, I glanced to the bedside table where a slender, dark vibrator lay next to a lit candle. Even after all the mental buildup to act interested, I scowled and said, "I hope you cleaned your last slave's fluids off that."

He groaned and raised both hands to rub his eyes. "I've never had a slave."

"What am I?"

He groaned, before sitting up against the headboard and pulling me toward him. "Difficult." He pulled me to straddle his lap. "And unbelievably perfect." Despite what he said, his fingertip traced the one inch scar over my cheekbone.

My head turned from the touch.

He lifted something and placed it on my neck.

"Is this the collar you put on me last night."

"Of course not. It's a neckband. There's a mirror above us if you believe I'm lying."

My head tilted upward, giving me a good look at our bodies, tinted golden with candlelight. Gentle fingers curled into the hair at my nape, angling me further back so I could see the one inch band with a glistening ruby.

"See." Our eyes met in the reflection as his erection pressed against me. "It looks good on you." As his arms wrapped around me, defined muscles were illuminated by firelight in all the right ways. His touch felt nothing like Noah's, or my ex's for that matter. It was hard to detest him. My body was receptive in every way, as though the candles released pheromones into the air.

"I have wanted you since first sight." Still looking up to the mirror, he guided my body backward. Once positioned on my back with my knees to either side of him, his hand went down to my sex, first stroking outside my panties. With heavier breath, he said, "I don't know why you deny it if I can make you this excited." As soon as he pulled the lacy underwear to the side, I felt the slickness of how easily his fingers slid against my core.

I gasped, having no words to respond with as he stroked. With his other hand, he reached back to the vibrator. Hate-- I had to hate him. The vibrator began to buzz and replaced the fingers that had been teasing me.

"How does that warmth feel inside you?" He didn't lie, it was a warm vibrator and set low enough, the perfect level of pleasure coursed through me.

"Good," I breathed.

He crawled onto me, hovering where his mouth latched onto my breast and using his free hand to play with my other nipple. Just the sight of the ridges that flexed on his back and down his legs was enough to have any woman's mouth watering. Atop me was a perfect specimen, focused on my pleasure. Who also happened to consider me his property to grant whatever freedoms he saw fit.

My pelvis began to rock against his abs, that met me with their own beat. As my pulse began to race, and breathing turned to short pants, he lowered down so his warm mouth captured my pleasure pearl.

Both of my hands tangled into his messy hair, pulling him against my rocking hips. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, kneading my tense thighs. If not for the outstanding reflection of his backside, my eyes would have rolled back.

My hand went to my mouth as I bit back any loud moan that might give away how much I enjoyed the building pressure. But as my walls tightened, that suppressed moan still escaped. And the following shockwaves had my hips jerking in an undeniable show of my gratification.

He slid the vibrator out and turned it off, then crawled onto me and pulled my fist from my mouth. With his elbows to either side of my head, he took a few seconds to study my expression before lowering his mouth to mine. Peppermint awakened my taste-buds. No wonder his mouth felt so good against my skin.

"Did you enjoy that?"

All I could do was nod.

He wiped hair from my cheek, tracing over my scar once more before focusing his eyes intensely on mine and guiding himself into my folds, working hilt deep. To my fortune, his cock was shorter, but slightly thicker. I looked to the side, incapable of the intensity of his stare. Though slow at fist, his hips began to pump with a force that had me wrapping my arms over his shoulders just to keep from sliding.

Unlike Noah, no words interrupted the experience, not until Jonah panted out the order, "On your knees."

I obeyed, and once he had entered me again, he placed a hand to my sternum and pulled me so my back connected to his chest. From there, his hands were all over my sweat-drenched body, stimulating me, massaging me, gently pulling my hair so I looked upward.

"Look how perfect you are."

I gazed upon both of us as he thrust into me, arching my back more and hooking his arms into mine, angling me so he hit my g-spot with every well-placed thrust that finally sent me into a more powerful climax--immediately met by his hot cum pulsing deep into me. Even then, he didn't let me go, his arms wrapped me as he angled to kiss me.

My own traitorous head turned to meet his so our lips met and tongues greeted one another. After that long embrace, he lowered me to the bed.

His thoughts and words were on making me food.

Once the glow of passion receded from my mind, all I could think of was escape. This was the first night, the trick to get me to be his willing captive, the anchor. I wouldn't be owned, not by him or his brother or anyone else.