My Master's Brother Ch. 05

Story Info
Noah uses me as I am left with him.
771 words
4.5
14.6k
12
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Jonah's hand lowered from his cheek. "Lizzie has accepted the opportunity." The pet name was nauseating. Only my dead parents had ever called me that.

While I had plenty to say, there was no way I would cause a stir while in Noah's presence. He would talk Jonah into having me sold or rented out at their club.

Noah's brow rose, and his sideways smirk fell upon me. "I look forward to working with you, Elizabeth."

I cowered against Jonah, who responded by turning and planting a peck against my cheek. "Thank you, Lizzie." Whether he thanked me for clinging to him, or not fighting the affection, I wasn't certain.

Noah sauntered into the kitchen, followed by Jonah, who'd happily taken my hand in his.

Jonah's feather-light lips roved along my jaw. "I need to clean up. Have some breakfast with Noah." As he turned, I reached for his hand.

Noah spoke, "I'll take good care of her, Brother."

I slowly walked the cold flooring to a stool at the island that separated us.

Noah went to the fridge and took out a bottle of a green drink. By the way every muscle flexed as he raised it to drink, the pearly marble floor could have consumed his form and he would look like a statue of a god. And the sadistic fuck knew it too. When he lowered the drink to the counter, a green trace was still on his upper lip.

"Come here." He licked his lip.

I had to retain some of my dignity. "Fuck you," I muttered.

His fingertips lowered to tap the counter. He stared at me and his lips curled in a sadistic smile. "I didn't ask." He snapped and pointed to the area in front of his feet.

Hesitantly, I obeyed. After I slowly rounded the corner and came to stand between him and the counter, he pointed to the floor.

"On your knees," he ordered.

Like an owned bitch, I dropped to my knees and cast my gaze to the floor.

He gripped my hair and pulled, not hard, but enough so I looked up. "I don't like your language." His voice raised. "Look at me...good."

I wanted to claw my eyes out as I was forced to look into his deep, blue eyes--the same eyes as Jonah had.

"I forgive you." His grip on my hair released before his fingertips trailed to my jawline. When I flinched away, he grabbed my chin. "This is when you thank me." A tent was forming in his silk pants.

I said nothing, but turned my head. No doubt he could sense my tremble. From my periphery, he pulled his cock from his pants.

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were the type that loved to be dominated." He gripped my hair again and pushed his erection against my lips. "I'll even give you a reason to thank me."

Enraged from the degradation, but knowing my fate was in his hands, I opened my mouth.

He moaned as he slid in. "I missed this beautiful mouth sucking me off." With every stroke, he went deeper into my throat. I expected he would get it over with fast like my asshole ex, but his movements were slow, as though he relished every second of my humiliation. "Use your hands."

I obeyed, and learned quickly to do whatever elicited a moan from him. Only then would he speed his movements, his legs shivering as I jacked along his length and gripped his balls. For a moment, there was almost affection in his features as he watched me, followed by a stern furrow of his brow and too-deep thrusts.

Hot seed exploded into my throat. "Swallow it." He moaned, slow and deep, then pulled from my mouth. "Say thank you, Master."

"Thank you," I muttered.

He reached down and swooped me up then spun me so I leaned against the black counter. After yanking the bottom of my black dress up, a hard slap stung my ass. "Address me properly."

My teeth were clamped shut.

Another slap, lower. Heat filled me as my skin stung.

I shook my head, eyes squeezed shut. No. He wouldn't be called Master.

His flat hand roved over the angry flesh, and he leaned against me. "You like pain, don't you?" He let his fingers dip into the moisture between my legs.

I shuddered and turned my head to look over my shoulder at him with a cold glare.

His predatory gaze shifted to my face. "I'm going to explore this little fetish of yours until you can't walk."