My Master's Brother Ch. 08

Story Info
My failed escape and the punishment that followed.
1.7k words
4.5
13.3k
13

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Maybe it was the exertion, or possibly the three glasses of wine Jonah had, but his eyes were already hooded when he had his way with me on the table, sprawling me out as though I had been desert. That encounter was slower, more passionate on his part, and sleep inducing enough that he was out within five minutes from the time he crawled into bed.

I'd only had one and a half glasses of wine and made sure to eat an extra helping of pasta, unconcerned with whether or not it was lady-like to eat that much. Wine wouldn't slow me down.

Once Jonah's breathing was heavy from sleep, I crept to the side of the bed where he'd left his pants, put them on then snuck to the dresser where I had seen him pluck a t-shirt and socks from. Once I had clothed myself and added on his dark, cotton robe and found the long towel I'd used, I dug the key from the pocket of his silk pajama pants I wore.

Taking in a deep breath, I silently prayed there was no alarm set to a timer. Quietly, I opened the balcony doors. In the dead silence, I heard a single beep and the flash of a red light above. Relieved no alarm gave away my deception, I slipped out into the chilly night.

It was dark out, partially due to cloud cover that streaked the sky as well as there only being a sliver of moon. So dark, I struggled to see very far in front of me. But it was enough that I could see the sturdy corner beam of the balustrade.

Freedom. Freedom from men who believed they could own me. Freedom from abuse. Escape from these wretched people who think I would prefer posh things in exchange for making decisions for myself.

I'd only taken a single step before a hand covered my mouth and dragged me backward. I flailed and kicked, twisting side to side. It wasn't Jonah, he would have led me back into his room. Whoever had hold on me was dragging me along the balcony, and the balcony turned out to be very long around the corner.

Once my captor had me pulled into a room and flung onto a bed, I searched the shadows for his face, but it was his voice I recognized-- Noah. He was supposed to be at work until the next afternoon. Both of those bastards had tricked me. I crawled backward on my elbows until my shoulders were to a plush headboard then sat up and hugged my knees.

An amber glow slowly adjusted to dim lighting. He leaned against a thick bed-post with a horse's crop in one hand. "I knew you would take advantage of Jonah. I even warned him." He paused, tapping the end of the disciplinary device into his free palm. "So we made an agreement." He strolled closer and along the side of the bed. "If you attempted escape, I would be in charge of your training." His malicious smirk in the low, orange glow looked like it belonged to an escaped demon.

As though it might protect me, I scooted further away from him on the bed. "You were supposed to be doing whatever it is evil people like you do."

"You have quite the mouth. But that would be expected of anyone willing to go to the lengths you have to get away from a man." The whip whistled in air as it slapped against his palm. "But I did go to work. I was even collecting every fun thing I could think of to explore the little pain fetish you have. And I couldn't resist pulling up some of our more memorable moments."

He reached to the bedside table and picked up a remote. Ahead of me, a large, wide-screen TV turned on. The video that begun to play had me cringing. It was the night we met in the dark. When he had me bound to chains and fucked me.

I wanted to look away, but my eyes lingered on the sight.

"Look how much you were enjoying yourself. Most women are afraid, faces puckered with the possibility of fear, but not you." He sat on the far side of the large bed and removed his shoes.

I was a bit resentful of the truth in his words. My blindfolded face showed no fear. Maybe even a bit of pleasure. But that didn't mean I was pleased or that I had wanted it.

"You've got to know that excited me to the point that I had to watch the moment I spanked you." A video of when he had me bent over in the kitchen played--only earlier today. "And I just couldn't pass up seeing what you were up to." He clicked another video into view. One of Jonah and I laid out on the table, may hands in his hair as he worshiped my body. "I was a little jealous of how much fun you were having. I didn't take you as the kind of woman who would want a man to make love to you." His next words came out as an order. "Remove your clothes and get on your hands and knees at the center of the bed."

I didn't move. My attention remained glued to the screen, and I wouldn't be subjected to any more humiliation by Noah. The crop came down hard on my thigh. I cried out, but mostly from the pain I'd expected to follow.

"I will chain you to the bedposts if I have to." He lashed the whip down on my leg again-- harder. "Now!"

I shuffled from the robe and clothing I'd worn, tossing each on the floor beside the bed until I was bare.

"Good girl," he said, almost affectionately. "Continue."

I crawled to the center of the bed.

"Facing the television."

I obeyed, but let my rear lower onto my calves so he didn't get a good view of my sex. The whip landed against my hip.

"Ass up, back arched," he barked the demand in a way I obeyed without hesitation. The bed dipped as he crawled behind me. His warm hands were rubbing my hips in a way that brought a tingle between my legs. "You like watching Jonah make love to you, don't you?"

"Yes." It was hard to deny that no one had ever shown as much affection or satisfied my needs the way Jonah had. And I was fairly certain no one would ever have the stamina.

His fingers tickled their way between my legs. "When you're a good girl, I'll let you feel satisfied." There was a long silence as his fingers gently explored, curling and hitting every spot that brought pleasure.

I remained still, relishing the ecstasy of his touch as he brought me close. But before I climaxed, he stopped.

"You've been a very bad girl, though. On your knees, back to me."

Scared of the tone he'd taken, I submitted. But the way his hands glided over my neck and swept my hair filled me with anticipation--until a hard, heavy collar was placed on me and it's cold chain dangled on my back.

The screen clicked to me on the balcony, looking both directions, paying the most attention of the areas below. "What were you doing here?"

I swallowed, though my mouth was too dry from nerves.

He backed away, then a whistle of the whip registered at the same time as a hot pain to my thigh. "Hands and knees, and answer me."

Immediately, I dropped to brace on my hands. Without thought, I blurted the truth. "Looking for somewhere to jump down." The truth didn't hinder the next two swats that had my backside clinching from pain. The volume raised. My words could be heard when I claimed not to be on birth control.

Three more strikes. These caused me to cry out and fall onto my elbows.

I turned my head to look over my shoulder. "Please, stop."

"Those were for finding an excuse to withhold yourself." He pulled the chain, guiding me upward to my hands again. Another swat, lower. "For breaking position without permission." Another. "For telling me to stop." One more on the already enflamed skin of my ass. "For not addressing me as your Master." Five more. "For when you refused to call me Master in the kitchen."

At this point I was crying. Whether from pain or humiliation, I was no longer certain. He wasn't my master. So I did what I knew I shouldn't do. "Jonah is my Master."

Five more swats. Silence. Two more swats.

"I am going to love being in charge of your obedience. And should you run again or offend Jonah in any way, you will have enough training to be very valuable to someone like Red. I might even offer him a discount."

A knot filled my stomach. The threat was the most cruel thing done to me thus far. This time I wept. Only Noah would be so horrible.

"Address me properly."

Through a whimper, I lied. "Master."

The following silence felt like an eternity. Finally, as the sting of angry flesh grew louder in my mind, cool hands were placed on my flaming thighs. They cool rub lessened the ache. They roved the skin, then to my core that had received a few of the swats as well. An unbidden moan escaped me.

"I knew you would be dripping from that." The chain pulled lifting my upper body. Then the image on the TV shifted to us as a real-time recording. With one hand teasing a breast, and another traveling down to my core, I quivered at the feel and sight of him touching my body. His head joined with warmth kissing along my shoulder. Adept fingers began to work their magic, slow and toying with my need. His thighs tucked beneath me and pumped upward, intensifying the sting that only enhanced my pleasure. And, as though he knew my body in every way, he began to pound an orgasm from me, releasing himself at the same time. It was at this moment I doubted any threat he made against me.

But I knew the tides could turn. It was no different from Marshal, who could be hot and cold. Then came the most devastating words. "I'm going to miss this, little Fire-cat."