My Master's Brother Ch. 09

Story Info
Chained and alone, awaiting punishment.
896 words
4.6
14.8k
8
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

While I'd thought Noah had made up his mind to drag me to his club and auction me off, he had another idea. I was forced to walk naked, on hands and knees, and at his side all the way down the stairs and into the dining room. And if I didn't maintain the proper posture or speed, he smacked me with the whip.

Once I was near the bar that separated the dining room from the kitchen, he began work drilling a large pin into the wall and attached my leash to it. Once content with where I was to sit on the hard and cold marble, he crouched and rubbed more balm where my skin ached from the swats.

"If you misbehave, I won't apply this. If you try to run, I will attach a lock to the leash and bring you a pot to relieve your bladder and bowels into. Is that understood?"

I nodded, but at the rapid furrowing of his brow, and with acceptance of the horror, I conceded. "Yes, Master." Though it still came out in a mutter.

"I advise you to be on your best behavior for Jonah when he wakes." He walked into the kitchen and got out pans and began to cook.

Humiliated and cold, I curled onto my side with my rear to the wall. What kind of sick fuck would sleep with or abuse the person their brother had staked claim over? Even my ex wasn't that awful. Around the time the first rays of morning and the sweet smell of bacon wafted toward me, rushed steps came from the stairs. Jonah.

"Where--"

"Chained to the bar." Noah spoke as though it wasn't a big deal to have me in this position.

Already dressed in athletic gear, Jonah rushed toward me. "She's cold."

"I told you women like her respond to humiliation--" A pot scraped. "--not kindness. And she hasn't earned a blanket or clothes."

Just as soon as Noah's words sank in, Jonah had begun to kneel in front of me. I'd hoped he would remove the chain, but he slowly stood and stepped away. Not another glance was given to me, nor did he touch me.

Noah took breakfast to the table and set the extra bacon and eggs at the edge, no doubt to flaunt food in my face. The brothers sat at the table, speaking of Noah's intention in a code I couldn't interpret. The only time a glance was cast my way, was when Noah said, "I'm more than happy to take her to the club if you prefer."

Jonah didn't respond, and the betrayal stung. It stung worse than anything Marshal could ever have done to me. Jonah had spoken as though he wanted to give me a better life. As though Marshal was horrible to me. Why would I hold my tongue? Why live with a man who believed himself to be my savior, and another who fancied tormenting me just for fun.

I attempted to sit up as best I could and hugged my knees. "I'd rather go back to Marshal any day than living with you evil Masters." I laced as much venom as possible into the title.

Again, Jonah didn't respond.

Noah's response was more livid than I believed possible. He bolted upright and marched my direction. "If you don't mind that abusive ex, you won't mind Red either."

Without a glance backward, Jonah said, "Noah." His tone was calming, as though he knew Noah's rage had become too much. "Go out for a while."

Noah stopped and held up a finger. "Once more and you will regret those words." And I believed him. He stormed from sight, followed by the loud slam of the front door.

Jonah got up and came to me, unhooking the chain before walking the direction of the stairs. When I attempted to stand, he ordered me to remain on hands and knees. His tone of voice lacked the kindness he'd once expressed. Without a word, I obeyed.

Once upstairs, I was led through a room next to Jonah's. Smaller and connected to a large bathing chamber that had a shower, but no bath. At first I expected he would force me to use the toilet in front of him, but he didn't. He removed a few items so it was mostly bare.

"Jonah."

"Address me, and me alone, as your Master," Jonah spat and locked the leash to a bar connected to the wall near the shower. Then he turned off the light which was out of my reach then left. And he didn't leave for only a few hours. He was gone. Both of them left me in the near complete dark until my stomach had ached with hunger. When it became too much to bear, I began to scream and pound on the wall. Nothing but silence answered.

Noah was the one who finally came. "I see Jonah has left you in luxury." He shook his head with apparent disgust as he removed his black suit jacket. "This won't do at all." He took his jacket and left, but returned after a few minutes with a key.

Once the leash was no longer attached to the wall, he ordered, "Come, Slave." He gently tugged the leash as he strode to the door.

I remained. "Fuck you, prick."