My Master's Brother Ch. 11

Story Info
Rewards and Punishment...and a pillory.
2.1k words
4.56
13k
8

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

The switch flicked on, awakening me from my nap on the tile floor and I quickly arose to my position to present myself to him and look up with want. Today he brought a mat large enough to amount to a small bed. I waited until he gave me permission to look at the mat. Despite the residual loathing I told myself I should feel for the man, I couldn't. No one else came to relieve me. Jonah didn't concern himself. Only Noah. And sometimes he offered leniency when I didn't deserve it.

"I brought you a gift." He waved the mat. "And desert."

My mouth watered at the sight of white cake on the tray.

"You may keep it for as long as you are good." With a swelling bulge in his pants, he stepped in front of me and placed his hands on my head.

With perfected motion and eyes connected to his, I unclasped his pants. Once his cock came out, and after I'd let my tongue trail the length of it, I was free to close my eyes and enjoy his pleasure until he gently tugged my hair to demand my gaze return to his.

Through a moan, he said, "Such a good little slave." The words he always said when he was most satisfied with me. He unhooked the chain from my collar and permitted me to relieve myself and brush my teeth as he knelt and placed the mat and sat on it.

Once I returned and knelt onto the mat, I smiled and stroked the mat, which must have been suede. Aside from a brush, it was the only gift of comfort I'd received.

"You like it." Despite his kindnesses, even with praise, there was still a bit of indifference to his tone. But to take the time to care for me wasn't indifferent at all. His eyes roved over me as I knelt and arched my back. "Good girl."

"Thank you, Master." I ate every bit of chicken and broccoli he gently placed in my mouth.

"If you continue to behave, perhaps we can dine at a table." He placed the dinner dish on the tray then lifted a small, paper plate with bite-sized pieces of cake. Piece by piece, he fed me dessert, occasionally bumping my expectant lips. When none remained, he stroked icing onto my left breast before raising his fingers to my mouth.

I moaned as I sucked the icing, knowing where those fingers would be later.

"Come. I'm going to give you a warm shower." He slid the dinner tray to the corner and went to the shower area.

Just the thought made me want to cry from joy. I obeyed and crawled behind him. After receiving a nod, I stood and stepped in front of him.

"You've made a mess of yourself with desert." As he raised my left hand, his lips went to my breast where he'd smeared frosting. He shackled my raised wrist, then my right, and took a step backward to start the shower. Warmth immediately flowed over me as I watched him slowly undress and neatly stack his clothing by the tray. The sight of his toned body had me wettening from a different reason.

When he returned, he lathered me with soapy caresses as the water softly rained onto us. "I think I'm going to punish you for how long you took to get to this point." The tone suggested I would enjoy the discipline.

"Please punish me, Master."

"I intend to." His lips pressed to mine as he took his time washing my hair, the sensation more pleasure-inducing than any other person has ever made me feel. As we kissed, his slippery hands massaged my shoulders, back, breasts, stomach, and further down, lingering between my legs.

Breaking the connection, he dropped to his knees and continued to lather my legs. Returning his attention to my thigh, he lifted it over his shoulder. Water streamed from my long hair down onto his head, but he didn't seem to mind. Without a word, his mouth disappeared between my legs as his fingers slid into me.

That magical spot sent sparks through me as he touched me just the way he knew I loved. My hands squeezed the chains as I sucked in heavy breaths and watched him pleasure me. The need immediately turned to bliss and my hips began to roll against his smooth face. He let me hover on the edge of gratification, humming against my sensitive nub. It would have been perfect if only I could have run my fingers through his hair instead of gripping the chains.

As I drew nearer to satisfaction, breathing deep and moaning, he stopped and stood. The taste of my juices tickled my lips as he kissed me.

"I don't think you've earned release just yet," he said as he shut off the shower and removed my constraints. "On the mat."

Excited, I obeyed.

"Present."

With speed, I knelt with my hands on my thighs, and chest upward.

He stroked my wet shoulder then lowered that touch to tickle over my breasts as he circled in front of me. My stare followed his expectant erection as he strolled past.

"Chest to the floor and hands together past your head."

I obeyed. My arms stretched forward as my face and chest lowered to the mat.

"Ass up."

Hesitantly, I did as ordered.

His voice deepened. "Legs wider."

I looked back to him, our eyes met.

He scowled and swatted my backside. All calm left him. "In position."

With speed, my legs were spread and forehead to the mat.

As he lowered, he gripped my hips, and snapped, "When you hear that door open, I want you in this position. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I whispered. My stomach began to coil at the possibility of solitude.

Another swat that stung my backside.

I jerked forward. "Master. Yes." Desperate for release, I pressed my hips backward against his stiff cock.

"Not good enough." He slammed his erection into me hilt deep, satisfying my longing to be filled. With speed and a bruising hold, he pumped into me. "I told you I was going to miss this. Do you have any idea how angry with you I am?" Wet slaps reverberated in the small room. "How long you made me wait to have this?"

I couldn't begin to imagine that this was a desire of his.

He pulled my soaked hair until my head tipped backward. A growl took over, "And you misbehaved."

The speed and angle of his thrusts forced a moan from me as I drew close to release.

"You don't get to cum." Yet he kept pounding, balls colliding with my nub of pleasure, and cock hitting my g-spot. I couldn't hold back. He couldn't expect me to.

"You don't have permission to find release."

But it happened. So powerful my hips jolted and I milked an explosion of seed from him.

He groaned and scooped me up so my back was to his chest. His mouth glid along my neck and excited me for more, he whispered, "I didn't give you permission."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"Not another word from you, Slave. I'd hoped you would appreciate my kindness." He held me at my collar. "Yet you make me punish you, and force me to deprive myself of what is rightfully mine."

Once he separated from me, he said one of the words I feared. "Count." The crop hit my backside.

"One. Thank you, Master." I counted and thanked him for the fifteen swats. But the true discipline was the extended darkness--without the mat he'd gifted me.

***

I cried from the uncertainty. The longer I waited for him, the more fearful of his wrath I became. When I couldn't bear it any longer, I got into the position he would expect me to be in. I would wait like this no matter how long it took. But within ten minutes, the light flicked on, and the door slid open.

I didn't dare look back or break from position. He dropped behind me and stroked firm hands along the angry flesh he'd swatted. "Good girl."

Forgiveness. It was all I could hope for. Even the sting as my ass hit his pelvis didn't stop me from crying tears of relief. This time he fucked me deep and hard, I held back. Every moment was a torture of ignoring my body as he slowly moved in and out of me.

"Cum for me."

My back arched more, and I took the lead and let my hips roll as I backed to him.

He gripped the collar and pulled me tight against him. "Now."

My eyes rolled upward as we both found release and fell forward in the afterglow.

As he kissed my back, and whispered, "I wish you hadn't disobeyed me. I had hoped this was the night we could spend together."

My heart sank in my chest. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Get up and get ready. We're going into the room." We both rose, and I took care of my needs before entering the attached room. He noticed my longing look at the door. "You're not leaving, Slave," he snapped. "Ever."

I cowered and shifted my attention to the room's new furniture since I'd passed through it. All appeared to be for punishment, be it chains, or oddly shaped beams, or even a chair to dominate a slave into submission, but most terrifying was the pillory. A device I didn't believe existed outside of medieval torture. A chill flowed through me as he stepped to it and lifted the top. The residual cum that rolled down my leg became a scraping sensation.

I swallowed and spun to run to the bathroom I'd been imprisoned in.

Long arms wrapped around me before my foot hit floor.

I submitted and went limp in his arms.

"I don't want to do this, but you will learn to obey me." He turned us both and guided me to the pillory.

I knew not to wait for an order, and stuck my head and hands over the indentions in the wood.

"Don't look at me that way. I won't show leniency." He lowered the top so my arms and head wouldn't move. A familiar buzz sounded from behind me. "Since you feel the need to cum so much--this will be a reward." He nudged my legs apart, and slid the small vibrator into me, then secured it in place. "I was planning to sleep in the bed with you, but it seems I will be alone." He spread my buttocks and cold oil trickled down before his finger prodded the one hole he hadn't taken yet. "If you wake me, you will receive the kind of punishment this pillory is meant for."

My legs stiffened.

The room turned to black, and I was left to the torture of the vibrator and discomfort of the position. The slightest movement caused the pillory to creak, and it became evident he'd given me an impossible order. Most of his orders couldn't be met--at least not by me.

After the first orgasm, I bit back the whimpers, but by the second orgasm, I couldn't hold myself steady. The wood groaned as I swayed forward. At the rustle of the bed, I gave up trying to hold myself steady. Master was awake. Warm light illuminated from near the bed. Steps came toward me.

I gasped as palms gripped me at the rear and spread my cheeks.

"I warned you this pretty hole would be mine." His cock pushed into me. "You deserve this." And he had his way with my virgin hole--again and again.

Author's note:

At this point, I have either made an ass of myself or done an OK job at the fun of BDSM. I've never been exposed to or read much on it aside from this site. If this is way off, please let me know. This will hopefully fit into a more steamy genre, since there is plot and it will be novella length, so I also may make some edits regarding when she and Noah hook up/become impassioned in case it would be better for a few of the earlier scenes to show him battling his desire to have her (in the office when he fucks her after knowing Jonah wants her, and the kitchen where he does it again when Jonah left (Ch. 03 and Ch. 05, I believe). If anyone has been following the story and can think of something that may improve it, please let me know. I love suggestions to make things better.

And for the question on what "I'm going to miss this, Little Fire-cat," (Ch. 08) meant, hopefully it was answered above when he said, "I told you I was going to miss this."