My Master's Brother Ch. 12

Story Info
The only way to show a master love.
1.5k words
4.67
6.7k
5

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Author's note: At this point, the romance and love triangle are kicking in. It's shifting from non-consent to slightly reluctant and passionate as things change. If that isn't your thing, you may not want to continue. If you dig sneaky sex and a love triangle with an HEA, then you may enjoy it. This is a novella I'm working on, plot and fiery sex of a different sort will continue. For anyone who randomly clicked because of the category, so far, she met hot identical twins, they captured her, took her home and she's currently suffering Stockholm's.

Chapter 12:

Aside from the two instances I menstruated, I spent too much time bound in devices created for sexual punishment to keep track-- and Master dominated me in every way imaginable during that time. But finally, I redeemed myself and earned the right to sleep on the bed, so long as I was in one of his favorite positions to greet him when he arrived-- and I was always properly positioned.

Picking through the new lingerie Master had purchased, I found a black teddy I knew he would love. He came for visits so often, I usually changed six or seven times in a day, unless he was gone for work, at which case I was alone for far too long. But not today, today was special. He would spend the night with me.

After I put the lingerie on, I touched up my make-up and combed through the long, brown waves I'd styled. By the timer, I only had ten minutes until when he said to be ready. If he surprised me early, I wanted to be prepared, though. After one more quick glance in the mirror, I went to the bed and waited with my face to the duvet and nether regions raised for his viewing pleasure.

At the click of the door, my heart fluttered. True to his love to torment me with need, he didn't immediately come to me, but the smell of fresh-baked cookies wafted to me. He came and went a again.

Finally, it was my turn for his attention. A tickle ran the length of my leg.

"Are you happy to see me, Slave?"

"Yes, Master," I breathed.

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Straddle me."

I turned and noticed something hidden on the small table he'd pulled beside the bed.

"Eyes on me," he ordered, and his deep blue eyes swallowed me up like an ocean.

I crawled onto him. He knew how much I loved greeting him this way. With a grip to his slate-gray tie, I pulled him forward to kiss me.

The tips of his forefingers circled one of the dimples on my lower back. "I've been looking forward to this," he whispered against my lips as he tucked a loose lock of hair behind my ear. Next he lifted at black satin cloth.

I sat upright with my eyes closed as he covered my eyes and tied the blindfold. Within a few seconds a cold spoon tapped my bottom lip. I licked the dab of ice cream that tasted of vanilla liqueur, and hummed my approval. With my lips parted in wait, the spoon slid in, awakening my mouth with the warmth of snicker-doodle cookies against the cold ice cream mix.

"I knew you would love it." He continued to raise the spoon to my mouth with small bites. Occasionally, he would slip a kiss in. The gentle circles with his other hand continued down my backside. "Stop grinding against me so or this will end too early."

"I'm obeying your hard cock, Master." I rubbed against the hard length that had far too much covering it.

The cold spoon tapped my nose in warning. "No argument." He fed me several more bites until he scraped the dish clean for one last taste. He stretched sideways. A fizzle and pouring sound accompanied a fruity smell. Glass tipped to my mouth, and sweet red wine tickled my lip.

"Take the glass."

I obeyed and continued to drink as his hungry hands roved the lacy teddy and tickled my cleavage.

I giggled as he fondled me, receiving several refills on the glass we shared. I hadn't felt the giddiness until I toppled backward and he barely caught me was when I realized we were both a little drunk.

When he pulled me close again, he said, "Stay," before removing his hold on me.

At first I felt a little naked when he removed the heavy collar I wore, but then I felt a chill below my neck as he lifted his hands behind my head and clasped a necklace.

I reached up to the large stone. Even without seeing it, I could tell it was magnificent. The satin ribbon slipped from my face, and I gazed upon a sapphire as sparkly blue as his eyes.

"It's..." I couldn't describe the feelings evoked.

He took the glass and lay back with a lusting stare up to me. "What?"

"I love you..." I clutched the jewel, suddenly, undeniably aware of what I'd said. Fear flooded my veins. Time stood still. I shouldn't have said that. A dry swallow caught in my throat. But I did love him. I loved him more than anyone I'd ever known.

When my shame-filled gaze drifted to see his response, hooded eyes looked up in want. Maybe he wasn't aware of what I'd said.

"Have your way with me, Elizabeth." He had referred to me as Slave since bringing me to stay downstairs--never by my name. When he received no response, he hooked a finger in the cleavage of my lingerie and pulled me so my breasts were to his face. "Make love to me."

My heart skipped as a surge of giddy feelings washed through me. He didn't say fuck me, he said make love to me. Was that his admittance to his feelings for me?

Soft caresses guided the thin straps down from my shoulders just enough my nipples freed to bounce onto his face. Those gentle motions continued downward to the clasp of the gusset. With a drunken fumble, he failed to unsnap it, then set the wine glass free to spill so he could rip the clasps between us.

His fingers slid into my wetness. "I need this pussy to milk my cock."

He was so irresistible in his suit and grey tie, I wouldn't dare take them off. Instead, I undid his pants with daft, drunken tugs until his hard length thumped onto his pelvis. Without breaking our locked stare, I took him into me and sat upright. Maintaining balance on his firm abs, I rode him like a prized mount.

"I love the way your tits bounce." His touch roved up my sides.

I gripped his slate tie and twirled it around my fist before pulling him onto his elbows. "I love the way you taste them."

And he did just that, taking my breasts into his mouth, nipping and sucking, bringing my need to unexplored heights. "Cum for me, Elizabeth." The words were hummed onto my breasts. He thrust upward, and I obeyed.

With a cry, I let the ecstasy take hold and had the most powerful orgasm he'd ever given me, milking his seed to shoot up into me, and freeing his lusty moan of release.

We weren't done though, he rolled onto me and yanked off his suit before rutting like an animal. "I'm not going to slow down until my babe is in your womb." The admittance had my chest swollen with desire. He rammed deep and went hard, eliciting every moan imaginable from me until we both collapsed and nestled under the covers.

I curled into the crook of his arm. But the longer minutes ticked by, the more my tummy began to churn. I hadn't told him the truth. I'd lied. He may never forgive me for the secret I'd kept.

"Master," I whispered, despite not being given permission to speak.

"Yes," he responded. His kindness in permitting me to speak freed the dam of tears.

I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Have I done something to upset you?"

I shook my head and sniffled. The feel of his fingers combing through my hair was the only reason the hiccups slowed enough for me to speak. "I can't get pregnant."

He jolted upward. The light came on. "Why not?" he snapped.

I cowered and began to sob into the sheets. Again, his comforting strokes in my long hair were the only thing that gave me courage. "I have an IUD." I had to explain as quick as possible. "I lied. I was afraid. But I did it so I wouldn't get pregnant by someone horrible."

He fell back to the bed and pulled me to his side again. "You don't consider me horrible?"

I shook my head and breathed deep. "You're perfect."

"I'll have a doctor come and remove it tomorrow." The gentle glide flowed down lower on my ticklish back. "But you will be punished for your deception."